Naruto 436 Predictions. - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 02-13-2009, 12:37 PM   #31
Last Leaf shinobi
Hell's Recipient

Last Leaf shinobi will become famous soon enoughLast Leaf shinobi will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto 436 Predictions.

THe next chapter will revel some history and some intent. It won't be a wasted chapter i assure u that... it will help fill in the wholes as to pain's intentions and how he came to where he is now... ready to inflict pain on the world. I hope he explains the mystery behind Yahiko's death ... how and why did he die? That is a question on alot of our minds and would help to tie in his reasonings for why he thinks the world must suffer.

Two things though:

1.) Naruto is not finishing this fight by himself w/ god realm. He is stuck in both hands with the chakra transmitting blade. the scroll used to call the other clone is in plain site god seen the last time it was use to summon the other clone. Judging by how he reacted to the frog song ... this will not be executed again.

This leaves naruto to rely on Kyuubi. We have yet to see what will happens if he does this. Will the Kyuubi chakra be a little too much for pein to disrupt/control. and if so it will definately be 4 tails mode and beyond which wouldn't be good for naruto either becuz who will put him back in place?

Where has Yamato been this whole freakin fight? Is he truly involved with Danzou's scheme to become the hokage or will he have a legitamate excuse for his abscense.

2.) Naruto it seems will need help one way or another to defeat god and he won't be much of a factor in finding or defeating nagato the way things are looking now. naruto has his hands tied literally.

My prediction: pain will discuss Yahiko , and how his death lead him to accomplish what he is up to now in one of the two next chapters.

Naruto can either go kyuubi or get help from the clouds one of the two i'm not really sure. but that won't take place in the next chapter.

"I'm only here for what I came for ... Step aside or be moved aside"

You thought it was over huh?

Man Don't Be Crazy!!

the akatsuki FC
Last Leaf shinobi is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-13-2009, 12:50 PM   #32
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,277 Times in 2,925 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Leaf shinobi View Post
This leaves naruto to rely on Kyuubi. We have yet to see what will happens if he does this. Will the Kyuubi chakra be a little too much for pein to disrupt/control. and if so it will definately be 4 tails mode and beyond which wouldn't be good for naruto either becuz who will put him back in place?
I agree with you there.

Mutual survival will force them to cooperate. Even tough i don't want Naruto to rely on the Kyubi to win i would like to see at least mutual respect.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 01:03 PM   #33
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro1988 View Post
I agree with you there.

Mutual survival will force them to cooperate. Even tough i don't want Naruto to rely on the Kyubi to win i would like to see at least mutual respect.
why not its his power just like sage mode he got it at birth just like sasuke got sharingan at birth cept kyuubi was put into naruto thats all.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 01:09 PM   #34
Santoriin
Academy Student

Santoriin is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Leaf shinobi View Post
Where has Yamato been this whole freakin fight? Is he truly involved with Danzou's scheme to become the hokage or will he have a legitamate excuse for his abscense.
I would bet he is with Danzou. But not involved with him so much as "keeping an eye on him" for Tsunade and the rest of the village. Yamato is a good guy. His interactions with Tsu and Kakashi over Sai etc prove that, imo
Santoriin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 01:11 PM   #35
prez420
Chuunin

prez420 is on a distinguished roadprez420 is on a distinguished road

I still think the amount of tails naruto is able to control is directly related to his own person power level and the only reason naruto was losing control back then in 4tailed form was because j-man released more than naruto could handle at the time. We can all agree naruto is alot stronger than he was pre-sage training so im willing to bet naruto can handle 4tailed form now without losing control.
Old 02-13-2009, 01:19 PM   #36
Tzu Men
hostis humani generis

Thanked 2,697 Times in 854 Posts
Tzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro1988 View Post
@ Tzu.

Who were those guys ?? lol. they look like fodder to me, and Shizune isn't that impressive either.
If by incapacitate you're refering to spiting webs at them, or keeping them out of the fight with that shield than sure lol they "incapacitated" the anbu guys. A squid can incapacitate predators by blinding them with ink, same thing with the spider guy.

Did i say Naruto is going to finish Nagato ?? The man might not even show up. Sheesh come down !!!

This is more than Naruto's time to shine this is his transition fight much like Sasuke's battle with Itachi.
They aren't main characters but they have appeared quite often throughout the manga, the guy with the scar on his face for instance saved Shikamaru from Hidan after Asuma was taken out. Anyway my point was that the Sound Four did pose a threat very similar to Pain, but on a lower scale. The sound four defeated higher ranking recurring side characters and got defeated by side characters (who before then hadn't had as much development), Pain on a higher scale has taken out high ranking main characters, and it's reasonable to say that a main character with less development will take action now. You initially argued in the first place that Hinata won't face Pain because she might die, but many would have said similar comments when Choji or Kiba began fighting the sound four. I'm not saying that she'll succeed, but the belief that Hinata won't step into the fray because there's already been too many ambiguous deaths seems undermined by the similarities in previous arcs for this not to occur.

@"Sheesh come down !!!"
I am calm deary, it's a forum lol.

Perhaps I miscomprehended your comments on the involvement with Pain but your implication that the 'fodder' characters will have no real effect on the turn of the tide on the battle strongly seemed linked to it.

It is Naruto's transition I agree, but I still think any action further than defeating the realms won't occur - and the importance of Naruto's relation with friends, rather than being self-reliant like Sasuke is essential to his character. Naruto will transcend through his own strength, but the core of the morals in the story has always been team work and friendship. Naruto is always central to that and it won't be forgotten against Pain after his teachers who all stressed those qualities have been killed or almost butchered.
Tzu Men is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 01:27 PM   #37
KonohaYondaime
Bad Ass Jonin

KonohaYondaime is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by popion View Post
KILLEM ALL MUAHAHA!!!! (well almost all hehe)

totally agreed

Proud member of:
Anti Sasuke FC
Hatake Kakashi FC
Hyuga Hinata FC
KonohaYondaime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 01:40 PM   #38
The Madness
Passion Rules

Thanked 4,648 Times in 1,771 Posts
The Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really nice

At the begginning of 435 the side said "Stole Kakashi".. I think that Kakashi was hurt to the point where he can no longer be a Shinobi....like Lee, cept he wont come back.
The Madness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 01:43 PM   #39
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,277 Times in 2,925 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzu men View Post
It is Naruto's transition I agree, but I still think any action further than defeating the realms won't occur - and the importance of Naruto's relation with friends, rather than being self-reliant like Sasuke is essential to his character. Naruto will transcend through his own strength, but the core of the morals in the story has always been team work and friendship. Naruto is always central to that and it won't be forgotten against Pain after his teachers who all stressed those qualities have been killed or almost butchered.

Im all for Friendship. Hell Naruto has some great friends fighting along side him right now lol. My point is there is a point in a person's life where they must learn to be self reliant. Friends are important but some times people find themselves in a hole with no one around to help or near to hear them scream.

Naruto is in such a predicament in the form of no one being powerful enough to tango with Deva. He needs to do this by himself to prove that he doesn't need someone to hold his hand through every ordeal.

Also People plz stop this * Omg you guys think Naruto always has to win* Bs.
The 6 paths are puppets. It doesn't matter if they're all destroyed Nagato will be alive still.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 01:46 PM   #40
wienerhard
Academy Student

wienerhard is an unknown quantity at this point

wtf the frog took all the time to set up gentutsu and charge to pain.

I predict this is all an illusion. remember the frog was setting up a gentutsu. when pain turn around and look at the frog. bam he caught in the illusion.
wienerhard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 01:49 PM   #41
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,771 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

The next chapter is titled as "Peace" so I'm going to go on a limb and say that the fight between Naruto and Pain will either be resolved or set back to a different time.
Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 01:58 PM   #42
popion
Hunter-Nin

popion will become famous soon enoughpopion will become famous soon enoughpopion will become famous soon enough

eh the next chapter will be chit-chat
pain said it
maybe he will tell naruto "his dream" hehe
Old 02-13-2009, 02:00 PM   #43
tien
Chuunin

tien is on a distinguished roadtien is on a distinguished road

earth based jutus are greatly suited for all dou-jutsus techniques, Yamato would be great for this battle. More specifically, he and a few of his wood clones.
tien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 02:06 PM   #44
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by popion View Post
eh the next chapter will be chit-chat
pain said it
maybe he will tell naruto "his dream" hehe
I think thats why its called peace. Next chapter maybe more talking then anything.
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 02:06 PM   #45
Zharoth
Genin

Zharoth is on a distinguished roadZharoth is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by wienerhard View Post
wtf the frog took all the time to set up gentutsu and charge to pain.

I predict this is all an illusion. remember the frog was setting up a gentutsu. when pain turn around and look at the frog. bam he caught in the illusion.
He didn't charge at him, if you mean dash toward him and attack, he got Banshou Tenin'd(or whatnot, pulled in other words.)
Zharoth is offline   Reply With Quote