Naruto 436 Predictions. - Page 9 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 02-15-2009, 01:12 PM   #121
Sauron
Chuunin

Sauron is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto 436 Predictions.

I could see Pain giving Naruto an ultimatium. Either you can come willingly with me or I can make you join team pain by force. Why else is he going to explain or discuss shit with Naruto? Unless he knows he only has half the nine tails in him. If that is the case we can assume he will play good cop bad cop on Naruto.

Too bad Naruto got cocky with his sage mode. :/

http://forums.narutocentral.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=24150&datel  ine=1239199012
Sauron is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-15-2009, 01:19 PM   #122
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauron View Post
I could see Pain giving Naruto an ultimatium. Either you can come willingly with me or I can make you join team pain by force. Why else is he going to explain or discuss shit with Naruto? Unless he knows he only has half the nine tails in him. If that is the case we can assume he will play good cop bad cop on Naruto.

Too bad Naruto got cocky with his sage mode. :/

Naruto is winning this. Either by somehow going back into SM or with Bill's help.

I don't think Naruto was cocky, he just had great timing. He caught Pein with his pants down but didn't expect Deva to be so strong solo.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 01:28 PM   #123
Sauron
Chuunin

Sauron is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro1988 View Post
Naruto is winning this. Either by somehow going back into SM or with Bill's help.

I don't think Naruto was cocky, he just had great timing. He caught Pein with his pants down but didn't expect Deva to be so strong solo.
What I mean is he had too much faith in his sage mode. Also he thought he thought he had this fight in the bag. I mean like someone else pointed out he had a very decent chance to finish god pain. If he did this I really don't think we would be talking about how is Naruto going to come back. We would be saying what is Naruto going to do when he finds Nagato or what will Nagato do to him?

http://forums.narutocentral.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=24150&datel  ine=1239199012
Sauron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 01:32 PM   #124
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

I still doubt Nagato will show up in this fight. My tower theory i believe will be comfirmed soon/ I just don't see Nagato as a strong ninja physically. Thats why i made the comparison between Professor X and him.
Old 02-15-2009, 02:51 PM   #125
Last Leaf shinobi
Hell's Recipient

Last Leaf shinobi will become famous soon enoughLast Leaf shinobi will become famous soon enough

Quote:

Very true ... Deva seem to be able to pull off by himself what the other five couldn't do at all. He handled the three boss summons ma and pa respectably and what looks to be naruto unless someone else jumps in.

Deva said noone pushed him this far since hanzo when there were only two "bodies" left. I wonder exactly how hanzo fared and what he accomplished. Is this a new group of bodies excluding yahiko obviously? or is it the same group revived by the original hell realm. In other words was animal realm the first body to be lost in combat?

"I'm only here for what I came for ... Step aside or be moved aside"

You thought it was over huh?

Man Don't Be Crazy!!

the akatsuki FC
Last Leaf shinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 03:43 PM   #126
Forlong
Dark Lord of the Sith

Forlong has a spectacular aura aboutForlong has a spectacular aura aboutForlong has a spectacular aura aboutForlong has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
You know, it sucks that people address the Fox as 9 tails.

Kishi should give him a name like Larry or Bill.
"Larry" doesn't sound evil enough. "Bill" does though. Oh, how about "Leon"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauron View Post
Why else is he going to explain or discuss shit with Naruto? Unless he knows he only has half the nine tails in him. If that is the case we can assume he will play good cop bad cop on Naruto.
Interesting possiblity. He might think Naruto knows where the rest is, which he probably doesn't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Leaf shinobi View Post
Very true ... Deva seem to be able to pull off by himself what the other five couldn't do at all. He handled the three boss summons ma and pa respectably and what looks to be naruto unless someone else jumps in.
It could be that Pain's chakra transfers from "dead" bodies to the living ones, like with Naruto's clones. So "deva" has as much chakra as all the bodies had.

Forlong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 05:04 PM   #127
Tzu Men
hostis humani generis

Thanked 2,697 Times in 854 Posts
Tzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the rough

Was just thinking... Naruto may not be able to enter sage mode again in this battle regardless of the remaining clone. He's been stabbed with the chakra disrupting blade, which surely could cause Naruto to struggle to balance out the natural energy? I'm sure he'll persevere though (a bit like against Neji, maybe the kyuubi's chakra is way for him to return stability to his chakra flow?) but I wonder if this will come up after they stop talking and try to end it.
Tzu Men is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 05:04 PM   #128
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forlong View Post
"Larry" doesn't sound evil enough. "Bill" does though. Oh, how about "Leon"?
i think it was silently decided to be bill. people are already using it, maybe it will start a trend in the naruto-fan world :P
stubborn_d0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 05:05 PM   #129
Last Leaf shinobi
Hell's Recipient

Last Leaf shinobi will become famous soon enoughLast Leaf shinobi will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forlong View Post
It could be that Pain's chakra transfers from "dead" bodies to the living ones, like with Naruto's clones. So "deva" has as much chakra as all the bodies had.

Oh definately ... They all share the same chakra pool. But the fight started off five vs 1 respectively cuz deva was recharging and then it was 1 vs 1 and he did alot better than the other five that's all i'm saying.

"I'm only here for what I came for ... Step aside or be moved aside"

You thought it was over huh?

Man Don't Be Crazy!!

the akatsuki FC
Last Leaf shinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 05:07 PM   #130
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzu men View Post
Was just thinking... Naruto may not be able to enter sage mode again in this battle regardless of the remaining clone. He's been stabbed with the chakra disrupting blade, which surely could cause Naruto to struggle to balance out the natural energy? I'm sure he'll persevere though (a bit like against Neji, maybe the kyuubi's chakra is way for him to return stability to his chakra flow?) but I wonder if this will come up after they stop talking and try to end it.
I don't think it has a lingering effect. While the blade is in contact to the opponent's body the effect is in play.
Old 02-15-2009, 07:41 PM   #131
SunXia
Chuunin

SunXia will become famous soon enoughSunXia will become famous soon enough

Are you sure??
Because the Gentle Fist does not have to be in constant contact to have a Lingering effect and I guess that wouldn't be a potent as a blade!!
SunXia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 08:59 PM   #132
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Personally, though I don't like it, Naruto's getting da bizness!! Yeah Sasuke got Clotheslined out of his boots and skin by Killerbee, but Naruto got Chokeslammed to Hell by Kevin Nash, oops I meant Pein. He's got as many moves as Nash (4; get over here, get away, help (from other clones), and chokeslam/stab), and just as powerful, whats next a JackKnife Powerbomb? Alls thats left is the big boot, lol. He does have one more move he does a lot when he was getting owned "!!??" For a God, he's easily surprised.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 09:19 PM   #133
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunXia View Post
Are you sure??
Because the Gentle Fist does not have to be in constant contact to have a Lingering effect and I guess that wouldn't be a potent as a blade!!
Doubt it. Junken forces the user's chakra into the opponent's body closing his/her tenketsus. The blade is probably made of some kind of special metal that reacts to ckakra.
Old 02-15-2009, 09:29 PM   #134
gamatoyo
Genin

gamatoyo is on a distinguished roadgamatoyo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by stubborn_narut0 View Post
i think it was silently decided to be bill. people are already using it, maybe it will start a trend in the naruto-fan world :P
Personally, I prefer the name "Red". It describes everything about 9 Tail.
gamatoyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 09:51 PM   #135
NaRuToRulEz
Genin

NaRuToRulEz is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverblade View Post
It seems that Everyone is dishing out their predictions.

Okay My Turn.

My Prediction for Naruto Manga 436

The chapter opens up to Naruto pinned by Pain's black blade.

Fukasaku seems to be knocked out.

Pain: Since we both strive for peace. I'll tell you what my views of "peace" are.

~Flash back~~

Pain: Long ago when your sensei left me and my two friends alone. It was a matter of weeks we tried to make change.

Pain: However, things didn't go so well. Being attacked by shinobi from different villages that led to a death of a certain friend.

Naruto: ?!

~Flashback continues~

Pain: They surrounded us in a circle. I got really mad and then.

Nagato: Doton pit of hell. *A deep pit forms a ring around Nagato, Yahiko and Konan. The shinobi is then plunged into pit with spikes emerging from it.*

Konan is shocked!

Nagato is crying. They killed Yahiko! I wish there was someway to bring him back!!

Yahiko speaks his last words : Nagato.. I told you. I tried to protect you. heh. *He then slowly drifts away.*

Nagato: Konan it hurts inside.. It's an intense pain. Why all of this war and suffering?

Konan: Nagato, everything is going to be okay.

Nagato carries Yahiko with him.

~~Flashback ends~~

Naruto: So you caused all of this damage because of losing a friend?

Pain: ...

Naruto: Get over it! That what makes us human.

Pain: !! You spoken long enough. Time to finish this. *A obsidian blade protrudes from Pain's robe, descending towards Naruto's back at high speed.*

Fuuton: Great wind blades!

The huge blast of air comes directly from Fukasaku lacerating Pain's Akatsuki robe knocking him back and then he uses his tounge to remove the blade from Naruto's hands.

Pain: Ugh!! I was certain of your death.

Fukasaku pants heavily. His last words are "Child of prophecy, use the fox that your father enthrusted to you. Boy, you are the hope of the ninja world"

Fukasaku collapses.

Naruto: Is shocked!! My father?!!

--Chapter ends--

Next time: Parents gift.
i like it.. wonder when will naruto know abt his parents
NaRuToRulEz is offline   Reply With Quote