Chris brown assualts Rihanna - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > World News

World News Post and discuss news articles on recent world events here!

Old 02-14-2009, 02:21 PM   #1
Last Leaf shinobi
Hell's Recipient

Last Leaf shinobi will become famous soon enoughLast Leaf shinobi will become famous soon enough
Chris brown assualts Rihanna

Is Chris Brown over now? He can't possibly get another contract after this incident i mean he had such a squeeky clean image.

What's the full story with Rihanna did he actually beat her up ... I know there's a couple stories floating out there but what's the deal for real. SHe ok? She's cute.

She need a better man in her life.

"I'm only here for what I came for ... Step aside or be moved aside"

You thought it was over huh?

Man Don't Be Crazy!!

the akatsuki FC
Last Leaf shinobi is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-14-2009, 05:40 PM   #2
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,137 Posts
Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Chris brown assualts Rihanna

Dude if you're gonna post in the news section, how about you actually post an article.
Next time either have a source for the news, or post it in the appropriate section (ex; chit chat, music department).

Also, I've heard that Rihanna gave CB an STD, but I don't know if that's what actually made him assault her or not.
Tsuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 05:52 PM   #3
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Chris Brown slapped Rhiana with a Umberella, ella, ella, a, a!
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 08:00 PM   #4
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,475 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

So he actually hit Rihanna? Last I read, no-one was sure if he hit Rihanna, just some other girl.

He's a pillock anyway and his music's shit, so whatever.
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 09:18 PM   #5
Gamr1469
Chuunin

Gamr1469 is an unknown quantity at this point

hes just a big crybaby...

lmao "black man beats on woman"

big surprise whats next "fat kid eats cake"?

If you are one of the 100% of people who hate Naruto Fillers. Put this in your tag
99.99 percent of the time fillers
1) make no sense
2) contridict the canon material
3) make my head hurt

Myspace--------->
www.myspace.com/gamr1469

(ps if u r goin to add me plz tell me u added me through the forum)
Gamr1469 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 11:09 PM   #6
Sauron
Chuunin

Sauron is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuna View Post
Dude if you're gonna post in the news section, how about you actually post an article.
Next time either have a source for the news, or post it in the appropriate section (ex; chit chat, music department).

Also, I've heard that Rihanna gave CB an STD, but I don't know if that's what actually made him assault her or not.
At first I'm thinking this fucking asshole is beating on a woman. Of course then i heard she gave him an std too. If that is the case I can't blame the guy for getting angry. I mean I heard it was herpies but still that is some fucked up shit. Let me say even if that is the case it's not right to beat up on her but that is for the rest of his life right?

http://forums.narutocentral.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=24150&datel  ine=1239199012
Sauron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 12:26 AM   #7
zer0systm
Antagonist

Thanked 8,057 Times in 2,875 Posts
zer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nice

STD's eh? i guess in this case sharing isn't really caring....i dont really follow hollywood gossip, so i have no idea how long they were together, but if it's been a while then she might of been gettin the hot beef injection somewhere else...
Old 02-15-2009, 04:40 AM   #8
Azumi
유아쿨입유캔리드디스

Location: In the land of rubbershoes and dirty ice cream... ;o)
Azumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Chris Brown slapped Rhiana with a Umberella, ella, ella, a, a!
roflmao XD

chris brown is a Superhuman, he cant possibly hit someone who came from a Rehab. that's too cruel.

I LOL'D.
삳 압. 유 아 이스투피드.
Azumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 02:07 PM   #9
Last Leaf shinobi
Hell's Recipient

Last Leaf shinobi will become famous soon enoughLast Leaf shinobi will become famous soon enough

oK Tsuna here goes, this is the latest i heard officially not just more of the off based rumors

http://www.welt.de/english-news/arti...-Facebook.html

I've heard this story before but now this i guess confirms it to some degree but we're still in the he say she say phase but it does confirm she suffered injuries due to him laying hands on her and according to this press release the argument was his fault too. Damn shame.

Edit: there's supposed to be a mtv special on monday, now the fool's claiming to have demons

http://watching-tv.ew.com/2009/02/ch...rown%2DRhianna

From now on i'll post the links

Man Don't Be Crazy!!

the akatsuki FC

Last edited by Last Leaf shinobi; 02-15-2009 at 02:12 PM.
Old 02-15-2009, 02:12 PM   #10
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,137 Posts
Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute

Well damn. I gotta say, I was never a big Chris Brown fan but damn has he lost some respect. STD or not, you shouldn't hit a girl if you're a guy. And apparently that might not have even been the case since the news report talks about CB having hit Rihanna before that time. :/
Tsuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 02:22 PM   #11
Last Leaf shinobi
Hell's Recipient

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuna View Post
Well damn. I gotta say, I was never a big Chris Brown fan but damn has he lost some respect. STD or not, you shouldn't hit a girl if you're a guy. And apparently that might not have even been the case since the news report talks about CB having hit Rihanna before that time. :/

Yup i totally agree i have heard that it wasn't the first time (forget if it said in this article) but ur right it does suggest this wasn't a "flip out" so to speak. So the std thing kinda loses traction.

Man Don't Be Crazy!!

the akatsuki FC
Old 02-15-2009, 05:40 PM   #12
Miburo

Who ?
Old 02-15-2009, 05:53 PM   #13
CamzyD
Chuunin

CamzyD is an unknown quantity at this point

wel i'm upset that CB actually hit a girl-you just don't do them things
BUT
at the same time i actually don't like rhianna that much-shes just everywhere and is reallly annoying me, please stop the music lol

god damn media
CamzyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 10:12 PM   #14
Hurricane Chronicles
Hunter-Nin

Hurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the rough

We really dont know what happened who knows what happened maybe she attacked him. Sources said that Rihanna picked his phone to read a text from a unknown female. Saying to come meet him at some hotel room heres the link for that story

http://www.mediatakeout.com/2009/305..._jump_off.html

Plus them chicks from the carribean get a little crazy, if he did hit her and wasnt defending himself than thats fucked up. Otherwise im not condeming him yet.
Old 02-17-2009, 02:56 PM   #15
9tailedDemon
Failed brain surgeon

9tailedDemon is on a distinguished road9tailedDemon is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane Chronicles View Post
We really dont know what happened who knows what happened maybe she attacked him. Sources said that Rihanna picked his phone to read a text from a unknown female. Saying to come meet him at some hotel room heres the link for that story

http://www.mediatakeout.com/2009/305..._jump_off.html

Plus them chicks from the carribean get a little crazy, if he did hit her and wasnt defending himself than thats fucked up. Otherwise im not condeming him yet.
I agree with that sentiment. We don't know for sure what happened. There is only two ppl that know for sure. I mean she got all the dudes in the world right now ready to kick this guy ass.

I mean Kanye west come on now... Kanye??

R u serious??

not saying that c brown any type of fighter , but man kanye??

U know how little energy i would use to take this guy out and then go on and proceed with my "real" workout. Man u can't be serious.

http://www.people.com/people/article...258108,00.html

ok ok ok ... new president = new rules...

We are currently in a recession therefore by my calculations we need to make up this debt proper. So from now until i say otherwise Taxes r going up in my jurisdiction and the cap don't play. If u sitting there like a dumbass wondering if u in my jurisdiction it's easy... Check ur zipcode ... if it starts with the numbers 1 thru 9 well buddy u fall into the jurisdiction so make sure u up to date.

U don't wanna find out what happens when u don't pay ur taxes.

(hint: auditing can get painful)

Pay ur taxes!

9tailedDemon is offline   Reply With Quote