437 Predictions - Page 14 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 02-24-2009, 04:45 PM   #196
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future
Re: 437 Predictions

Yeah but kakashi all of a sudden waking up and with a new ms too.. that could be someones prediction.
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-24-2009, 04:48 PM   #197
Narutologist
ANBU

Narutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the rough

Im sure more reliable spoilers will surface tomorrow as they always do. Naruto in Kyuubi mode would be interesting especially in a one on one fight with pain. pain would probably do some bs to prevent it though...I actually like this direction. maybe kishi will answer some of our questions this week...
Old 02-24-2009, 04:49 PM   #198
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

I hope the one with Hinata getting stabbed comes true and naruto goes into Kyuubi mode.
Old 02-24-2009, 04:52 PM   #199
Narutologist
ANBU

Narutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the rough

i dont want to see her get stabbed though. maybe just slapped around or something in that nature...
Old 02-24-2009, 04:53 PM   #200
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Fake & Fake.....

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 04:55 PM   #201
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narutologist View Post
i dont want to see her get stabbed though. maybe just slapped around or something in that nature...
Well it doesnt say she dies.. just that she gets stabbed and is bleeding and naruto goes 6 tails on Pain , but i doubt its true although the talk going around is saying its true so who knows.. but it will bring more emotion in the story plus its normal for manga's and animes if their is two love interets for a character usually one of them gets killed in someway or another.
Old 02-24-2009, 04:56 PM   #202
Narutologist
ANBU

yeah but hinata would be too much...especially since he just killed pa toad...
Old 02-24-2009, 04:57 PM   #203
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Well thats what they are saying that its to much for naruto to take after having all these people die on him but i think its fake.
Old 02-24-2009, 05:02 PM   #204
Narutologist
ANBU

yeah me too...i really dont see anyone interfering this week...kishi is slowing the action down just a bit..
Old 02-24-2009, 05:07 PM   #205
swimming95
Genin

swimming95 is an unknown quantity at this point

I like what is happening, now we feel a very small amount of sympathy towards pain
Old 02-24-2009, 05:21 PM   #206
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

they are all fake kakashi's mks is one the wrong side ......

all the spoilers are fake...
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 05:22 PM   #207
Mystik
Im a Bitch

We also thought the Nagato in a wheel chair was fake too and it turned out to be true
Old 02-24-2009, 05:24 PM   #208
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik View Post
We also thought the Nagato in a wheel chair was fake too and it turned out to be true
his mks has blood on it that is on his left eye not right plus thats not artwork ...
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 05:26 PM   #209
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth View Post
his mks has blood on it that is on his left eye not right plus thats not artwork ...
Oh i know that one is fake.. i dont mean that spoiler i mean some of the others. However i do believe team Gai will end up showing up.
Old 02-24-2009, 05:58 PM   #210
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Whoever came up with the Kakashi new MS assumes because he saw his fathers ghost, I could see him coming through with a new one when least expected which would push him up the food chain past Tsunade if he lives through it. Calls for team Gai is getting kinda tired, their obviously not a part of this arc much at all, and also Hinata just isn't that important yet. She digs Naruto he don't even know she likes him, therefore he'd go the same amount of tails Kyuubi if it were her or Shikamaru, or Kiba or anybody else, no extra tails for the Byakugan Broad I wouldn't suspect. Peins gonna talk yip, yap, yap, yip, peace this, pain that, blah blah, and they'll figure Nagatos hideout whereabouts by the end of the chapter but they won't have breached the inside yet. If the chair flys, Im suspending myself from the manga for a month, Naruto will be on detention for stupidity for me.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote