437 Predictions - Page 16 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 02-24-2009, 11:19 PM   #226
gamatoyo
Genin

gamatoyo is on a distinguished roadgamatoyo is on a distinguished road
Re: 437 Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik View Post
I dont want her to get stabbed to be mean.. i want it to happen to see naruto's reaction and to see how much he really cares about her. Its kinda hard to explain lol >.<
Frankly I don't know what Naruto see in Sakura. On the account of opposite attract, Hinata is more suited for Naruto.
gamatoyo is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-24-2009, 11:25 PM   #227
Sauron
Chuunin

Sauron is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamatoyo View Post
Frankly I don't know what Naruto see in Sakura. On the account of opposite attract, Hinata is more suited for Naruto.
Rofl??!? This isn't a Naruto love connection thread. Side not that doesn't make sense. Must be the age thing....

Is it possible for Naruto to somehow use his feet on the rod? Or as someone mentioned pull his hand up through the rod which would hurt like a bitch and render his hands pretty much useless til they heal.

http://forums.narutocentral.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=24150&datel  ine=1239199012
Sauron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 11:25 PM   #228
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth View Post
yeah oro's sealing ability is 5 u do know that accounts for "hand seals for jutsu as well right moron" since sasuke's is 4 and he hasn't done any high seal cept for shruiken ur moronic behavior never ceases to amaze me.

Minato's death god can seal anything it could seal all 9 bijju at once if u create 9 shadow clones.. only requirement is that u could pull out the bijju's soul or chakra or w/e which if ur healthy and at a decent age is very possible.

only thing the pain's statue does is seal the "chakra" of the bijju not their "physciial bodies".

good try though loser. go get rippd on by mikey or something.. ur the biggest 23 year old dumb ass i have ever seen...to discuss a ANIME.
LMAO! Your just a Immature fool. everytime you insult me or someone else, you just prove how insecurely frustrated you are with a subject or debate that you cant win. Better yet, that cant be one, however , you truely believe can. Be civil atleast.

1. What does sasukes seals have to do with Oros.

2. Im pretty sure the death god from minatos jutsu cant even hold all of the kyuubis chakra. Much less all nine of the bijuus so now do you see what I meant about pains bijuu statue seal?

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 02-24-2009 at 11:37 PM.
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 12:05 AM   #229
Silverblade
Missing-Nin

Silverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
pain better knowledge of sealing then orochiamru FANBOY MUCH the only sealing technique he has shown is that statue how is that better sealing knowledge and who the fuk is orochimaru in sealing as well he did one seal on naruto lol.

Kings of sealing are minato and jiraiya .... not orochiamru not even close..

Minato.. we know why he is a king in sealing to use 3 types of seals at once and then fail lock safe them with another 2..

jiraiya rofll he made a seal to supress kyuubi chakra only keek kengai was shown to do that...

Next time u make a comparison one sealing make sure the people u comapre are something in seals which they clearly are not. in case u haven't read the manga..
Myth. Pain is the Akatsuki leader for crying out loud and he has the Rinnen'gan which Ibiki stated that he can use any technique.

The guy shown these so far:
Rockets, Lasers, Control of magnestim, Jutsu absorption, Soul ripping, instant death, wide array of summons, Rain that detects chakra, etc.. The man is badass. Nuked Konoha, took over Amegakure, killed the guy that crowned the three Sannin and killed Jiraiya. This man has fuuin jutsu.

If a weakling like Orochimaru neturalized Kyuubi, imagine what Pain would do. Pain isn't going to be like OMG the demon fox i better run. No. Wonder why he didn't look all surprised when Naruto killed off his paths. He knows Naruto is a jinchuuriki and yes there is shit up his sleeve. The manga currently shown us how bijuu are defeated with fuuin jutsu of course.

The kings of sealing is Jiraiya and Minato? You can say that, but Akatsuki are shinobi who are after jinchuuriki. Their jobs are hard, because they need to capture a shinobi with a massive pool of chakra and can willingly transform into a beast.
Silverblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 12:18 AM   #230
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Ignoring
Minato sealed kyuubi the demon pain needs other aka fellas to seal bijju chakra nuff said

edit:mianto could have easily sealed the entire kyuubi off as stated by jiraiya...

Now on to more important members...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverblade View Post
Myth. Pain is the Akatsuki leader for crying out loud and he has the Rinnen'gan which Ibiki stated that he can use any technique.
no he said the sage of six paths could do that no nagato.

Quote:
The guy shown these so far:
Rockets, Lasers, Control of magnestim, Jutsu absorption, Soul ripping, instant death, wide array of summons, Rain that detects chakra, etc.. The man is badass. Nuked Konoha, took over Amegakure, killed the guy that crowned the three Sannin and killed Jiraiya. This man has fuuin jutsu.
he killed a guy who crowned sannin nice that guy was as old if not older then sarutobi.. killed jiraiya nice and now we know why he said jiraiya would have killed him if he found of the secret which he did he just did it to late.
Quote:
If a weakling like Orochimaru neturalized Kyuubi, imagine what Pain would do. Pain isn't going to be like OMG the demon fox i better run. No. Wonder why he didn't look all surprised when Naruto killed off his paths. He knows Naruto is a jinchuuriki and yes there is shit up his sleeve. The manga currently shown us how bijuu are defeated with fuuin jutsu of course.
Orochimaru never neutralized anything all he did was add a negative seal over a postive one as jiraiya described thus naruto couldn't mold chakra right.. if he neutralized kyuubi then its powers should have been MIA when they clearly weren't during the kibe fight were naruto was healing via kyuubi chakra...

Quote:
The kings of sealing is Jiraiya and Minato? You can say that, but Akatsuki are shinobi who are after jinchuuriki. Their jobs are hard, because they need to capture a shinobi with a massive pool of chakra and can willingly transform into a beast.
Minato sealed kyuubi the demon akatsuki seal chakra of the other bijju -_-

fyi as i said pain has shown one sealing jutsu which is a statue which he needs other members to assist in the sealing while minato sealed off the kyuubi in 1 night hell a few minuets zzzZZZZzzz

Last edited by Myth; 02-25-2009 at 12:21 AM.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 12:33 AM   #231
Silverblade
Missing-Nin

Silverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Pain. Not Nagato we only know that Nagato knows six elements and controls Pain.

Quote:
he killed a guy who crowned sannin nice that guy was as old if not older then sarutobi.. killed jiraiya nice and now we know why he said jiraiya would have killed him if he found of the secret which he did he just did it to late.
Orochimaru never neutralized anything all he did was add a negative seal over a postive one as jiraiya described thus naruto couldn't mold chakra right.. if he neutralized kyuubi then its powers should have been MIA when they clearly weren't during the kibe fight were naruto was healing via kyuubi chakra...
Netrualized Kyuubi powers. Funny thing is that Naruto used Mass kage bunshin and kage bunshin+transformation jutsu to get through the forest of death. Show me the chapter where he used Kyuubi powers while having Orochimaru's seal on.

Quote:
Sealing is sealing. Minato seals Kyuubi, he dies. Every jutsu comes with a price. Akatsuki seals, they have to stand there for 72 hours and concentrate. I'd hate to join that organization.
Quote:
fyi as i said pain has shown one sealing jutsu which is a statue which he needs other members to assist in the sealing while minato sealed off the kyuubi in 1 night hell a few minuets zzzZZZZzzz
Okay whatever man. We'll wait and see.
Old 02-25-2009, 12:39 AM   #232
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Minato sealed kyuubi the demon pain needs other aka fellas to seal bijju chakra nuff said
The other akatsuki members are just there to speed up the process of sealing, not because it cant be done without them, lol. From what weve seen from nagato, he could seal any of the bijuu by himself if he had to. Rather qucikly for one person I might add because it was said the more chakra used for extraction, the quiker the bijuu gets extracted or something along those lines.

Quote:
edit:mianto could have easily sealed the entire kyuubi off as stated by jiraiya...
All iI remember Jman saying was that he didnt know why minato sealed only the yin in himself and the yang in naruto.

Quote:
Now on to more important members...
LOL, get over yourself!

Quote:
No, it said the rinnegan could perform any jutsu. Not just rikudou which wouldnt make a big difference since the rinnegan is what allows for chakra affinity of all five elements.

Quote:
Thats a direct effect of the kyuubis chakra. Naruto has that ability without any of the kyuubis chakra mixing with his.

Also, however Oro did it. He managed to strengthen the seal which requires knowledge of seals.

Quote:

[/QUOTE]

Yeah and it took his life also. either way, Minato wouldnt have the chakra to seal all nine bijuu with his Shiki fuujin. At best he can only manage one with his chakra level.

Oops! I answered your replies as well Silverblade. My bad..

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 02-25-2009 at 12:40 AM.
Old 02-25-2009, 12:47 AM   #233
Myth
Kage

Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Quote:
Pain. Not Nagato we only know that Nagato knows six elements and controls Pain.
He said these words http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/425/09/ see he's talking about the sage of six paths not nagato or pain.

Quote:
Netrualized Kyuubi powers. Funny thing is that Naruto used Mass kage bunshin and kage bunshin+transformation jutsu to get through the forest of death. Show me the chapter where he used Kyuubi powers while having Orochimaru's seal on.
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/78/02/ here ...

Quote:
Sealing is sealing. Minato seals Kyuubi, he dies. Every jutsu comes with a price. Akatsuki seals, they have to stand there for 72 hours and concentrate. I'd hate to join that organization.
minato can seal demons akatsuki cannot there is ur difference plus its obvious minato's jutsu is far more superior since all the akatsuki one does is made to suck out chakra of bijju not seal human souls and kill them or kill demons...

Quote:
LOL, get over yourself!
y ur always wrong.. i edited out the entire reply just read what i wrote to silver blade n....b

Last edited by Myth; 02-25-2009 at 01:06 AM.
Old 02-25-2009, 12:48 AM   #234
icedraon620
God of Tanukis

icedraon620 is on a distinguished roadicedraon620 is on a distinguished road

Myth and KYL should take this back to their thread.
icedraon620 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 12:58 AM   #235
Myth
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by icedraon620 View Post
Myth and KYL should take this back to their thread.
no im done here i'll maybe reply to silver at least he adds stuff kyf is just clueless..
Old 02-25-2009, 01:03 AM   #236
Silverblade
Missing-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post

Oops! I answered your replies as well Silverblade. My bad..
It's fine dude.

Now all i want to know is why Nagato bleeding from the mouth? Is he trying to restrain the fox as well?
Old 02-25-2009, 01:04 AM   #237
Myth
Kage

Quote:
It's fine dude.

Now all i want to know is why Nagato bleeding from the mouth? Is he trying to restrain the fox as well?
pretty dumb if he is
Old 02-25-2009, 01:15 AM   #238
Silverblade
Missing-Nin

Quote:
pretty dumb if he is
Yeah. He's just walking around talking to Naruto about peace and then you see the blood coming from his mouth. Lets just hope that Kishi doesn't pull a Sasuke off with Naruto. Killing off sick shinobi with godly powers.
Old 02-25-2009, 01:17 AM   #239
Myth
Kage

Quote:
Yeah. He's just walking around talking to Naruto about peace and then you see the blood coming from his mouth. Lets just hope that Kishi doesn't pull a Sasuke off with Naruto. Killing off sick shinobi with godly powers.
pain isn't sick lol nagato is.
Old 02-25-2009, 01:36 AM   #240
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Quote:
no im done here i'll maybe reply to silver at least he adds stuff kyf is just clueless..
Quit fronting, lol. You just dont have a reply my post.