437 Predictions - Page 4 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 02-20-2009, 06:49 PM   #46
jeanericuser
Predictomatic 9000

Thanked 1,063 Times in 238 Posts
jeanericuser will become famous soon enoughjeanericuser will become famous soon enoughjeanericuser will become famous soon enough
Re: 437 Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zharoth View Post
Seeing Gaara would be nice but I doubt it'll be happening.
I wouldnt be so sure on that but then again you never know. There has been enough time for the meeting of hokages and kazekages to get to most villages. Garaa knowing akatsuki more than anyone would probably seek the advice of naruto as soon as he heard about what the matter of discussion was on. I predict he either will appear before pain is defeated or probably after but again its a prediction so its anyones guess until kishi hands down that final script.

Quote:
I wonder how strong he is after the bijuu extraction. I'm sure he's still pretty strong, but I'd love to see him in battle later.
Well he still has the power to control sand to some extent so probably something as simple as sand burial would not be too difficult to do. As for doing some of the more massive stuff I severely doubt it but still he will at least have enough power to beat the crap out of most people that attack him.

Quote:
But this battle is Naruto's, sadly. And I don't think Naruto is in trouble at all for Gaara to make a very Vegeta-like entrance only to get his ass handed back to him.
Actually the battle belongs to all jinchuriki both past and present. I wouldnt be surprised if garaa would still hold a grudge with akatsuki over his abduction, attempted murder, and the death of chiyo. Besides it would definately be the kind of thing that garaa would do and that comparison of him to vegeta is pretty spot on correct.

Quote:
Besides.. if Shinra Tensei fired 3 giant frogs miles away, I'm pretty positive it can blow away sand. :X
Not if he cant make a hand sign. If he is being held like a statue than all he can do is smile and great ready to be squashed like a bug. Even that move if memory serves me right requires a hand sign.
jeanericuser is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-20-2009, 07:01 PM   #47
Zharoth
Genin

Zharoth is on a distinguished roadZharoth is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanericuser View Post
I wouldnt be so sure on that but then again you never know. There has been enough time for the meeting of hokages and kazekages to get to most villages. Garaa knowing akatsuki more than anyone would probably seek the advice of naruto as soon as he heard about what the matter of discussion was on. I predict he either will appear before pain is defeated or probably after but again its a prediction so its anyones guess until kishi hands down that final script.
Well, I'd love him to show up, I'm not a fanboy or anything, but it's sad because he used to be pretty darn strong, it's somewhat sad he was tossed out of the plot so fast.

Quote:
Well he still has the power to control sand to some extent so probably something as simple as sand burial would not be too difficult to do. As for doing some of the more massive stuff I severely doubt it but still he will at least have enough power to beat the crap out of most people that attack him.
Actually, unless it's only for Naruto, you have to have an amazingly huge chakra pool to control your bijuu, or at least to have him sealed within. He had a better control of Shukaku, yet at the same time, it was only the 1-tailed beast, so I suppose it wasn't as hard to control. But I'd still suspect him to be pretty darn strong, and I'm sure he's training to get revenge on Akatsuki, they didn't have a rescue Gaara act for nothing... He's bound to show up, he might even die to save Naruto to return the favor, and then we'd have a really emo scene and Naruto going berserk. (Cliché I know!)

Quote:
Actually the battle belongs to all jinchuriki both past and present. I wouldnt be surprised if garaa would still hold a grudge with akatsuki over his abduction, attempted murder, and the death of chiyo. Besides it would definately be the kind of thing that garaa would do and that comparison of him to vegeta is pretty spot on correct.
I'd love him to get utterly pissed, come back, and get some sort of revenge in some way. But, if we compared him to Vegeta, at least Gaara won a round against Kimimaro... I don't recall Vegeta winning anything, lol.

Quote:
Not if he cant make a hand sign. If he is being held like a statue than all he can do is smile and great ready to be squashed like a bug. Even that move if memory serves me right requires a hand sign.
Well, he has the potential only if he manages to catch him off-guard. I think the only thing Shinra Tensei requires is for Pain to put his hands toward what he wants to blast/attract, but no seals. Though the only real weakness I can see in Shinra Tensei is the fact that.. if you attach yourself(hold in some sort of way) to God Realm, he has no way to really counter-attack, since he'd be blasting himself away and all his other realms are down.
Zharoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 07:04 PM   #48
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik View Post
Im about to say Myth didnt you make the kyubbi a tad to nice lol
well he respects power thats for sure.. when he mentioned minato saying naruto should thank him for sealing him into someone like naruto.. so great power is respected no matter how much more powerful u r.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 07:06 PM   #49
Forlong
Dark Lord of the Sith

Forlong has a spectacular aura aboutForlong has a spectacular aura aboutForlong has a spectacular aura aboutForlong has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Im about to say Myth didnt you make the kyubbi a tad to nice lol
You're right. Last time he talked to Naruto, didn't he ask if he could eat him. I don't know about you, but generally I'd find that a bit rude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Who View Post
Hmm...if Narut releases Kyuubi's chakra do you think it wll break Pain's chakra reciver?
I mean, Kyuubi's chakra is like rly powerful, many have said that before.
Why depend on Kyuubi? He still has another sage mode kage bunshin.

Forlong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 07:09 PM   #50
Zharoth
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forlong View Post
You're right. Last time he talked to Naruto, didn't he ask if he could eat him. I don't know about you, but generally I'd find that a bit rude.
Or kinky. ;O

I think Naruto will need to confront the Kyuubi in a more direct way than in the middle of a fight. He'll have to be either dying literally, or it'll be when KB and Naruto meets.
Old 02-20-2009, 07:12 PM   #51
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Lets discuss narutos mystery KB for a minute. We know he had two KBs yet after his attack on hell realm. There was only one so what happened to the other KB. Well, IMHO I believe it used all of its KB sage chakra making and throwing the real RS and then poofed from lack of chakra. That and naruto no longer had any use for it.

I dont think naruto has a KB hiding anywhere.
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 07:49 PM   #52
Myth
Kage

Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Lets discuss narutos mystery KB for a minute. We know he had two KBs yet after his attack on hell realm. There was only one so what happened to the other KB. Well, IMHO I believe it used all of its KB sage chakra making and throwing the real RS and then poofed from lack of chakra. That and naruto no longer had any use for it.

I dont think naruto has a KB hiding anywhere.
he had 3 kbs and there were only 2 after he attacked hell realm then god pain used shinara tensei to blow naruto away thus poping one of the kb's...
Old 02-20-2009, 08:01 PM   #53
Zharoth
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth View Post
he had 3 kbs and there were only 2 after he attacked hell realm then god pain used shinara tensei to blow naruto away thus poping one of the kb's...
Naruto might have popped that KB before it popped by himself, to make it seem as if he was in a position of weakness... But really he has an ace in the hole... Or rather, a KB.
Old 02-20-2009, 08:13 PM   #54
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

Quote:
well he respects power thats for sure.. when he mentioned minato saying naruto should thank him for sealing him into someone like naruto.. so great power is respected no matter how much more powerful u r.
Thats true

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forlong View Post
Yeah i dont think someone wanting to eat you is a good thing lol.
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 08:27 PM   #55
liondemon
Missing Kage

liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light

Remember when Naruto went Kyuubi.cloak on Kakashi? Naruto passed out after Kakashi hitem with the seal, but his clones, somehow stayed up while holding a dead body...Naruto lost consciousness for a sec cuz the Kyuubi,chakra seal took a toll,on him, but as long as Naruto has enough chakra, and that KB has Sage chakra, there should be one more sage clone, but Naruto has to get that chakra receiver out of him first.

I think that Naruto will respond with the only thing he knows. He will bring peace to the ninja world because he promised thier master that he would. He will change the idea of what it means to be a ninja because that's his nindo, his ninja way.

Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

There is a wisdom of the head and a wisdom of the heart.
Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment.
Lao Tzu

It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.
Elizabeth Kenny
liondemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 09:21 PM   #56
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

Im hoping we will find out more next chapter. I am curious as to how naruto is going to act over everything Pain is telling him.
Old 02-20-2009, 10:54 PM   #57
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
What? There was naruto and two KBs. naruto threw the smoke bomb, help create the RS and then jumped. One Kb hegded into a RS and the other threw the real RS. However, naruto and only one KB was there after naruto defeated hell realm. So, I dont believe one is hiding in the groud. I believe it used all of its chakra to make the real RS with naruto and the other KB before it hendged and after it threw the real RS. It poofed from lack of chakra. So there, no missing KB IMO.
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 12:32 AM   #58
Myth
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
What? There was naruto and two KBs. naruto threw the smoke bomb, help create the RS and then jumped. One Kb hegded into a RS and the other threw the real RS. However, naruto and only one KB was there after naruto defeated hell realm. So, I dont believe one is hiding in the groud. I believe it used all of its chakra to make the real RS with naruto and the other KB before it hendged and after it threw the real RS. It poofed from lack of chakra. So there, no missing KB IMO.
here look....

this is the original naruto who transformed into a Rasenshuriken..

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/433/14/

he then throws down the fat boy once he grabs him..

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/433/15/

thats the same ONE naruto the original one he started to tackle on 14 and then put him down on page 15...

then we have the other bushinn kill hell realm here

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/433/17/

so yeah only 2 bushinns.

But its ok i think i figured out what happened to the 3rd kage bushinn.

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/433/15/ see how that rasenshuirken is flying from the smoke.. someone had to throw it so there is 2 things.

1 - the 3rd bushinn threw that rs and it dispersed right after from the pressure of the jutsu

2 - or it threw it and went under ground

i think its the second cause why the hell drill a hole on the ground with double rasengan makes no sense.. but it could be reason 1 to.. but i know for 100% its one of the things i just said either 1 or 2 if we see it pop out then its 2 if we dont then its 1 because after all that rs didn't throw itself right.
Old 02-21-2009, 12:39 AM   #59
Narutologist
ANBU

Narutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Im hoping we will find out more next chapter. I am curious as to how naruto is going to act over everything Pain is telling him.
yeah me too on this one...at first he went ape shit mad and now after listening to pain he puppy dog sad...he is taking it all in but does pain have a motive for telling naruto all of this...
Old 02-21-2009, 12:42 AM   #60
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narutologist View Post
yeah me too on this one...at first he went ape shit mad and now after listening to pain he puppy dog sad...he is taking it all in but does pain have a motive for telling naruto all of this...
I think he just wants someone to understand. Since they both were with jiraiya its kinda like they are brothers in a way but not. Like they have the same ideals. Problem is even though Naruto might understand where he is coming from he cant help him cause that means giving up his life. Maybe Naruto can talk to him where he couldnt Sasuke. Naruto just haves a huge spirit which many people lack.