437 Predictions - Page 41 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 02-25-2009, 09:30 PM   #601
ralatone
Chuunin

ralatone is on a distinguished road
Re: 437 Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik View Post
I just think Hinata was one of the sweetest people on Naruto and i have always wanted her to finally tell naruto how she felt and its just sad that it had to end this way. I just dont think she deserves to die. And her being so called useless and unimportant isnt good reasons for her to die.
I never said that, all I said is that her being gone isn't going to change much of the story as opposed to Sasuke or Kakashi dying.

Old 02-25-2009, 09:39 PM   #602
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

I'll give her this, not one other shinobi came to Naruto's aid, she has nuts the size of basketballs after seeing all that Pein did, and STILL come to Naruto's aid.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 09:42 PM   #603
ralatone
Chuunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
I'll give her this, not one other shinobi came to Naruto's aid, she has nuts the size of basketballs after seeing all that Pein did, and STILL come to Naruto's aid.
The other shinobi are helping Naruto in a much efficiant way though, by trying to locate Nagato. I'm sure any one of the Shinobi right down to Konohamaru would have stepped in if it was the only possible thing to do, but instead they are trying to work out a plan.
Old 02-25-2009, 09:44 PM   #604
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralatone View Post
I never said that, all I said is that her being gone isn't going to change much of the story as opposed to Sasuke or Kakashi dying.
That maybe so but it was enough to finally push naruto over the edge.

Quote:
I agree thats what i said.
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 09:44 PM   #605
dano25655
Genin

dano25655 is an unknown quantity at this point

I wonder if anyone other than Pain will see naruto in his latest Kyuubi transformation.
dano25655 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 09:45 PM   #606
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
The other shinobi are helping Naruto in a much efficiant way though, by trying to locate Nagato. I'm sure any one of the Shinobi right down to Konohamaru would have stepped in if it was the only possible thing to do, but instead they are trying to work out a plan.
Not hating and this sounds sexy but there are many like Hinata just watching and not planning a damn thing.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 09:47 PM   #607
ralatone
Chuunin

Quote:
That maybe so but it was enough to finally push naruto over the edge.

I agree thats what i said.
If it was someone besides Hinata who is close to him it would have pushed him over the edge regardless. She was just the one most foolish enough to do so.
Old 02-25-2009, 09:49 PM   #608
ralatone
Chuunin

Quote:
Not hating and this sounds sexy but there are many like Hinata just watching and not planning a damn thing.
Um, because they were ordered to, they also aren't allowing their emotions to get the upperhand on them. I'm sure if they were all told to attack his ass, that they would do it without a moments hesitation. But that wasn't the case, the shinobi are on standby trying to figure out where nagato is aswell as not interfering with the battle as it would have done more harm.
Old 02-25-2009, 09:49 PM   #609
junior3605
ANBU

junior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of light

I want to see the look on Naruto's face when Hinata says "I love you". I'm waiting on pics...
Old 02-25-2009, 09:54 PM   #610
Narutologist
ANBU

Narutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the rough

she will not die...i dont see kishi killing her off right now...thats just me...
Old 02-25-2009, 09:56 PM   #611
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

Quote:
If it was someone besides Hinata who is close to him it would have pushed him over the edge regardless. She was just the one most foolish enough to do so.
It wasnt foolish.. it was cause she loved him.. wanting to protect the one you love there is nothing foolish about that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior3605 View Post
I want to see the look on Naruto's face when Hinata says "I love you". I'm waiting on pics...
Me too im gonna cry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narutologist View Post
she will not die...i dont see kishi killing her off right now...thats just me...
I hope not either
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 09:57 PM   #612
Narutologist
ANBU

Narutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the rough

she might get hurt but dont count her out just yet...we will see soon enough
Old 02-25-2009, 10:03 PM   #613
Forlong
Dark Lord of the Sith

Forlong has a spectacular aura aboutForlong has a spectacular aura aboutForlong has a spectacular aura aboutForlong has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
I just think Hinata was one of the sweetest people on Naruto and i have always wanted her to finally tell naruto how she felt and its just sad that it had to end this way. I just dont think she deserves to die. And her being so called useless and unimportant isnt good reasons for her to die.
She isn't the only one. Sakura has gotten that treatment too.

Quote:
Yeah, well Hinata doesn't actually know about that.

Quote:
If it was someone besides Hinata who is close to him it would have pushed him over the edge regardless.
True.

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior3605 View Post
You, Mystic, and myself. That makes three. Anyone else?

Forlong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 10:03 PM   #614
Julep
Genin

Julep is on a distinguished road

She loves Naruto more than She fears Pein. I don't have to talk anime for people to believe this... People do this in reality everyday.

Last edited by Julep; 02-25-2009 at 10:06 PM. Reason: wala lang
Julep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 10:05 PM   #615
ralatone
Chuunin

Quote:
It wasnt foolish.. it was cause she loved him.. wanting to protect the one you love there is nothing foolish about that.

Me too im gonna cry

I hope not either
First of all the whole fact of love should be under question here, I mean how can you love someone whom you have barley spoken to throughout the entire series. Having a deep affectionate crush is more representative of her feelings, she's just throwing the word around do to the panic and frustration she has from watching the battle. As far as her being foolish, I only state so because of the consequences of her actions, she obviouslly didn't take a moment and think what would happen if she tried to rescue Naruto and the ramafications of her actions if she got hurt, which she did. I do feel that it is an admirable thing she did, but it was all for nothing, causing a much more dangerous transformation that will leave Naruto badly hurt, AND possibly putting everyone else at risk. I dont know about you, but that sounds foolish. She obviouslly doesn't know Naruto well enough to know that if he cracks then the Kyubbi will take advantage of that, thus further proving that her "love" isn't as layred as everyone makes it out to be.