437 Predictions - Page 43 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-25-2009, 10:31 PM   #631
The Madness
Passion Rules
 
The Madness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: MA, US
Age: 25
Posts: 1,102
Thanks: 2,548
Thanked 4,648 Times in 1,771 Posts
The Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really nice
Re: 437 Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by fugetsugym View Post
... Regardless, mine was a joke statement in the first place...
Mine as well.
The Madness is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 02-25-2009, 10:33 PM   #632
ralatone
Chuunin
 
ralatone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Somewhere in the Universe.
Posts: 714
Thanks: 2
Thanked 21 Times in 10 Posts
ralatone is on a distinguished road
Re: 437 Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by themadness0308 View Post
She is in love with Naruto.

Naruto, however is not yet in love with her.

It's not like you can define love dude, so stop trying.
You sure as hell cant define love as hate, so obviouslly there is a general meaning to the word.

Fine she might just "love" him

but she cant be in love with him due to the fact that they haven't gotten to know each other deeply enough.
__________________
Owner of the Anime/Manga Pairings FC (A.M.F.C)
ralatone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 10:34 PM   #633
Dagoro
The surgeon of death
 
Dagoro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Braving the New World.
Posts: 8,831
Thanks: 76
Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all
Re: 437 Predictions

I really hope Hinata doesn't die. If she pulls through Naruto has to notice her, i mean holy shit dude she got stabbed trying to help you. This is the NaruHina fan in me talking !!!

T-T.....
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 10:35 PM   #634
ralatone
Chuunin
 
ralatone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Somewhere in the Universe.
Posts: 714
Thanks: 2
Thanked 21 Times in 10 Posts
ralatone is on a distinguished road
Re: 437 Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik View Post
No thats not true at all.. you can love one person with all your heart and soul but that person doesnt really have to love you back in order for you to love them. You can love and admire someone without that being done in return. Saying you can only love someone if you they love you is total bullshit.
Well i do admit there are differnt types of love.

What you're describing there though seems more like blind love. But love regardless i guess...
__________________
Owner of the Anime/Manga Pairings FC (A.M.F.C)
ralatone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 10:36 PM   #635
The Madness
Passion Rules
 
The Madness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: MA, US
Age: 25
Posts: 1,102
Thanks: 2,548
Thanked 4,648 Times in 1,771 Posts
The Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really nice
Re: 437 Predictions

hopeless...
The Madness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 10:37 PM   #636
Mystik
Im a Bitch
 
Mystik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Nowhere
Age: 39
Posts: 6,418
Thanks: 0
Thanked 23 Times in 19 Posts
Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future
Re: 437 Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro1988 View Post
I really hope Hinata doesn't die. If she pulls through Naruto has to notice her, i mean holy shit dude she got stabbed trying to help you. This is the NaruHina fan in me talking !!!

T-T.....
I know me too
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 10:43 PM   #637
ralatone
Chuunin
 
ralatone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Somewhere in the Universe.
Posts: 714
Thanks: 2
Thanked 21 Times in 10 Posts
ralatone is on a distinguished road
Re: 437 Predictions

You cant just love a person without knowing them, thats why love at first sight is a flawed idea. Because you may think that you love them and then learn that you hate everything about them later on. While this is not the case with Naruto and Hinata, the point being is that she may love him for the way he is and what he tries to represent but she can truely love him without loving everything about him. Based on the interactions they have had in the story, they dont seem to know one another all that well beyond the line of friendship, so she cant love him completely because she doesn't know him completely, she doesn't know what he goes through, and what may be on his mind. so her love for him if quite limited.
__________________
Owner of the Anime/Manga Pairings FC (A.M.F.C)
ralatone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 10:48 PM   #638
Mystik
Im a Bitch
 
Mystik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Nowhere
Age: 39
Posts: 6,418
Thanks: 0
Thanked 23 Times in 19 Posts
Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future
Re: 437 Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralatone View Post
You cant just love a person without knowing them, thats why love at first sight is a flawed idea. Because you may think that you love them and then learn that you hate everything about them later on. While this is not the case with Naruto and Hinata, the point being is that she may love him for the way he is and what he tries to represent but she can truely love him without loving everything about him. Based on the interactions they have had in the story, they dont seem to know one another all that well beyond the line of friendship, so she cant love him completely because she doesn't know him completely, she doesn't know what he goes through, and what may be on his mind. so her love for him if quite limited.
You mean like your views on a females heart.. thats quite limited too.
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 10:55 PM   #639
ralatone
Chuunin
 
ralatone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Somewhere in the Universe.
Posts: 714
Thanks: 2
Thanked 21 Times in 10 Posts
ralatone is on a distinguished road
Re: 437 Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik View Post
You mean like your views on a females heart.. thats quite limited too.
Oh, cause you would know.

Is that all you have now ? Insults ? Instead of a strong validation to how you disaproove my response to your opinion ?

If thats the case then I would say I won this discussion because all you've done is give very flat responses without much multi layered insight.

Oh well keep crying over the fact that a fictional character may have possibly been killed.
__________________
Owner of the Anime/Manga Pairings FC (A.M.F.C)
ralatone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 10:56 PM   #640
waleed86
Chuunin
 
waleed86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 470
Thanks: 10
Thanked 22 Times in 17 Posts
waleed86 will become famous soon enoughwaleed86 will become famous soon enoughwaleed86 will become famous soon enough
Re: 437 Predictions

oh she got you heheh good one!! but i also see your point

Last edited by waleed86; 02-25-2009 at 10:58 PM.
waleed86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 11:00 PM   #641
fugetsugym
My kid drew this
 
fugetsugym's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Japan
Age: 43
Posts: 151
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
fugetsugym will become famous soon enoughfugetsugym will become famous soon enoughfugetsugym will become famous soon enough
Re: 437 Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralatone View Post
You cant just love a person without knowing them, thats why love at first sight is a flawed idea. Because you may think that you love them and then learn that you hate everything about them later on. While this is not the case with Naruto and Hinata, the point being is that she may love him for the way he is and what he tries to represent but she can truely love him without loving everything about him. Based on the interactions they have had in the story, they dont seem to know one another all that well beyond the line of friendship, so she cant love him completely because she doesn't know him completely, she doesn't know what he goes through, and what may be on his mind. so her love for him if quite limited.
Again, apologies in advanced.

Maybe what you are really trying to say is this: "Hinata-chan does not love Naruto, she loves ME!!!"
fugetsugym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 11:01 PM   #642
Mystik
Im a Bitch
 
Mystik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Nowhere
Age: 39
Posts: 6,418
Thanks: 0
Thanked 23 Times in 19 Posts
Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future
Re: 437 Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralatone View Post
Oh, cause you would know.

Is that all you have now ? Insults ? Instead of a strong validation to how you disaproove my response to your opinion ?

If thats the case then I would say I won this discussion because all you've done is give very flat responses without much multi layered insight.

Oh well keep crying over the fact that a fictional character may have possibly been killed.
Its called having a heart which i have and yes sentimental stuff affects me weather its real or in a anime or in a manga.. You should go and get one they are nice to have till someone breaks it but i still wouldnt trade my heart for anything.
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 11:02 PM   #643
ralatone
Chuunin
 
ralatone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Somewhere in the Universe.
Posts: 714
Thanks: 2
Thanked 21 Times in 10 Posts
ralatone is on a distinguished road
Re: 437 Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by fugetsugym View Post
Again, apologies in advanced.

Maybe what you are really trying to say is this: "Hinata-chan does not love Naruto, she loves ME!!!"
Oh but of course, she's my smex toy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik View Post
Its called having a heart which i have and yes sentimental stuff affects me weather its real or in a anime or in a manga.. You should go and get one they are nice to have till someone breaks it but i still wouldnt trade my heart for anything.
There you go again acting like you know me, what proof do you have that i have or haven't had my heart broken. You're just some random stranger on the internet...
__________________
Owner of the Anime/Manga Pairings FC (A.M.F.C)

Last edited by ralatone; 02-25-2009 at 11:04 PM.
ralatone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 11:03 PM   #644
Hurricane Chronicles
Hunter-Nin
 
Hurricane Chronicles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,019
Thanks: 0
Thanked 16 Times in 16 Posts
Hurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the rough
Re: 437 Predictions

Jesus Christ I leave the damn forumn for 8 hours and ya mafuckas leave me with 10 or so pages of Bull to read lol

Anyway in reguard to Hinata I do believe/hope she is barely alive, and I know believe Kakashi is still breathing so thats should make AnbuKakashi, WhiteFang, and Kohonas WhiteFang very happy.

as for the Transformation Kyubbi no Jutsu, its refreshing to see that Naruto can go more than 4 tails and thanks to Kishi for that

All in all its 50/50 for me i hate that Hinata got hurt but im glad to see Naruto break out of that blade and go hard with the 6 tailed state.
Cant wait for the Full Chapter Friday Mourn
__________________
Hurricane Chronicles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 11:04 PM   #645
Mystik
Im a Bitch
 
Mystik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Nowhere
Age: 39
Posts: 6,418
Thanks: 0
Thanked 23 Times in 19 Posts
Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future
Re: 437 Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralatone View Post
Oh but of course, she's my smex toy
Oh the irony.. i get insulted cause hinata getting hurt made me cry and im crying over a fictional character but yet you can say a fictional character is your smex toy... oh you are making so much sense .

/sarcasm
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:55 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.