437 Predictions - Page 44 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-25-2009, 11:07 PM   #646
ralatone
Chuunin
 
ralatone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Somewhere in the Universe.
Posts: 714
Thanks: 2
Thanked 21 Times in 10 Posts
ralatone is on a distinguished road
Re: 437 Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik View Post
Oh the irony.. i get insulted cause hinata getting hurt made me cry and im crying over a fictional character but yet you can say a fictional character is your smex toy... oh you are making so much sense .

/sarcasm
You're really grasping for straws now huh, its called a joke... sarcasm/ sarcasm
__________________
Owner of the Anime/Manga Pairings FC (A.M.F.C)
ralatone is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 02-25-2009, 11:09 PM   #647
The Madness
Passion Rules
 
The Madness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: MA, US
Age: 25
Posts: 1,102
Thanks: 2,548
Thanked 4,648 Times in 1,771 Posts
The Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really nice
Re: 437 Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralatone View Post
Oh, cause you would know.

Is that all you have now ? Insults ? Instead of a strong validation to how you disaproove my response to your opinion ?

If thats the case then I would say I won this discussion because all you've done is give very flat responses without much multi layered insight.

Oh well keep crying over the fact that a fictional character may have possibly been killed.
You are so full of shit. Cut the pseudo intellectual bullshit already.

Multi layered insight my ass, all you do is repeat your fucking self over and over.

"They are kids what do they know"..."It is just infatuation."

Face it, Hinata LOVES NARUTO!

Naruto may not love Hinata yet, or maybe he will NEVER love her.
The Madness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 11:11 PM   #648
ralatone
Chuunin
 
ralatone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Somewhere in the Universe.
Posts: 714
Thanks: 2
Thanked 21 Times in 10 Posts
ralatone is on a distinguished road
Re: 437 Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by themadness0308 View Post
You are so full of shit. Cut the pseudo intellectual bullshit already.

Multi layered insight my ass, all you do is repeat your fucking self over and over.

"They are kids what do they know"..."It is just infatuation."

Face it, Hinata LOVES NARUTO!

Naruto may not love Hinata yet, or maybe he will NEVER love her.
Look at you getting all upset lol.

Sure she loves him, to a degree.
__________________
Owner of the Anime/Manga Pairings FC (A.M.F.C)
ralatone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 11:12 PM   #649
Mystik
Im a Bitch
 
Mystik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Nowhere
Age: 39
Posts: 6,418
Thanks: 0
Thanked 23 Times in 19 Posts
Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future
Re: 437 Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralatone View Post
You're really grasping for straws now huh, its called a joke... sarcasm/ sarcasm
Nope i just dont feel like answering you anymore since you obviously dont know what your talking about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by themadness0308 View Post
You are so full of shit. Cut the pseudo intellectual bullshit already.

Multi layered insight my ass, all you do is repeat your fucking self over and over.

"They are kids what do they know"..."It is just infatuation."

Face it, Hinata LOVES NARUTO!

Naruto may not love Hinata yet, or maybe he will NEVER love her.
I agree
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 11:12 PM   #650
The Madness
Passion Rules
 
The Madness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: MA, US
Age: 25
Posts: 1,102
Thanks: 2,548
Thanked 4,648 Times in 1,771 Posts
The Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really nice
Re: 437 Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralatone View Post
Look at you getting all upset lol.

Sure she loves him, to a degree.
Ok then we agree.
Hinata loves Naruto.

Thank you for seeing my point.

And I do get upset/enraged when I am right and other people are wrong.
The Madness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 11:15 PM   #651
Hurricane Chronicles
Hunter-Nin
 
Hurricane Chronicles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,019
Thanks: 0
Thanked 16 Times in 16 Posts
Hurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the rough
Re: 437 Predictions

True Hinata loves Naruto in a stalkerish way but she has a Va Jay Jay (like Oprah say lol)
so its all right.

Naru/Hina Yayyyyyyy
__________________
Hurricane Chronicles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 11:17 PM   #652
ralatone
Chuunin
 
ralatone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Somewhere in the Universe.
Posts: 714
Thanks: 2
Thanked 21 Times in 10 Posts
ralatone is on a distinguished road
Re: 437 Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik View Post
Nope i just dont feel like answering you anymore since you obviously dont know what your talking about.



I agree
Like I care if you dont answer back to me, like I stated earlier you're just some random stranger on the internet. And obviouslly I do know what i'm talking about because i'm providing my opinion and view on the matter. It's fine though I understand that some people get more upset about trivial things than others, and causes them to be disillusioned about the reason why they were discussing a topic to begin with.
__________________
Owner of the Anime/Manga Pairings FC (A.M.F.C)
ralatone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 11:18 PM   #653
The Madness
Passion Rules
 
The Madness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: MA, US
Age: 25
Posts: 1,102
Thanks: 2,548
Thanked 4,648 Times in 1,771 Posts
The Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really nice
Re: 437 Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane Chronicles View Post
True Hinata loves Naruto in a stalkerish way but she has a Va Jay Jay (like Oprah say lol)
so its all right.

Naru/Hina Yayyyyyyy
and tits

can't forget those.
The Madness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 11:18 PM   #654
junior3605
ANBU
 
junior3605's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Age: 24
Posts: 441
Thanks: 51
Thanked 235 Times in 77 Posts
junior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: 437 Predictions

Anyone else think that it wasn't just the fact that Pain hurt Hinata but rather because she declared her love for him that drove Naruto over the edge? Wouldn't he have done the same thing for Pa Frog if that wasn't the case?
__________________
junior3605 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 11:19 PM   #655
ralatone
Chuunin
 
ralatone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Somewhere in the Universe.
Posts: 714
Thanks: 2
Thanked 21 Times in 10 Posts
ralatone is on a distinguished road
Re: 437 Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by themadness0308 View Post
Ok then we agree.
Hinata loves Naruto.

Thank you for seeing my point.

And I do get upset/enraged when I am right and other people are wrong.
You should have read a page or two back as I even admitted that she may love him to a certain extent.

It must suck even more when you're just wrong though like now.
__________________
Owner of the Anime/Manga Pairings FC (A.M.F.C)
ralatone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 11:19 PM   #656
The Madness
Passion Rules
 
The Madness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: MA, US
Age: 25
Posts: 1,102
Thanks: 2,548
Thanked 4,648 Times in 1,771 Posts
The Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really nice
Re: 437 Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralatone View Post
Like I care if you dont answer back to me, like I stated earlier you're just some random stranger on the internet. And obviouslly I do know what i'm talking about because i'm providing my opinion and view on the matter. It's fine though I understand that some people get more upset about trivial things than others, and causes them to be disillusioned about the reason why they were discussing a topic to begin with.
The fact that you made the above response to her... means that you care.

fail.


Quote:
Originally Posted by ralatone View Post
You should have read a page or two back as I even admitted that she may love him to a certain extent.

It must suck even more when you're just wrong though like now.

Also, how am I wrong?

I said she loved him. You said it was infatuation. Now you say she loves him to an extent as to make it seem like you aren't AS wrong as you were before?

Fuck you.

Last edited by The Madness; 02-25-2009 at 11:21 PM.
The Madness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 11:20 PM   #657
Mystik
Im a Bitch
 
Mystik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Nowhere
Age: 39
Posts: 6,418
Thanks: 0
Thanked 23 Times in 19 Posts
Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future
Re: 437 Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior3605 View Post
Anyone else think that it wasn't just the fact that Pain hurt Hinata but rather because she declared her love for him that drove Naruto over the edge? Wouldn't he have done the same thing for Pa Frog if that wasn't the case?
I think Hinata was just the last straw for Naruto cause he is loosing so much but yeah i am sure her telling him she loved him would effect him specially since he has been oblivious about it all this time.
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 11:20 PM   #658
ralatone
Chuunin
 
ralatone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Somewhere in the Universe.
Posts: 714
Thanks: 2
Thanked 21 Times in 10 Posts
ralatone is on a distinguished road
Re: 437 Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by themadness0308 View Post
The fact that you made the above response to her... means that you care.

fail.
Nope it means that I like debating.

Double fail

Quote:
Originally Posted by themadness0308 View Post

Also, how am I wrong?

I said she loved him. You said it was infatuation. Now you say she loves him to an extent as to make it seem like you aren't AS wrong as you were before?

Fuck you.
I'm not wrong, I stated it more along the lines of her possibly loving him. Even then you're wrong because of the way you allow your self to believe that the love is total.

And you kiss your mother with that dirty mouth of yours ?
__________________
Owner of the Anime/Manga Pairings FC (A.M.F.C)

Last edited by ralatone; 02-25-2009 at 11:26 PM.
ralatone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 11:23 PM   #659
The Madness
Passion Rules
 
The Madness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: MA, US
Age: 25
Posts: 1,102
Thanks: 2,548
Thanked 4,648 Times in 1,771 Posts
The Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really nice
Re: 437 Predictions

You are such a fucking fool.
The Madness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 11:24 PM   #660
Hurricane Chronicles
Hunter-Nin
 
Hurricane Chronicles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,019
Thanks: 0
Thanked 16 Times in 16 Posts
Hurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the rough
Re: 437 Predictions

Tripple Fail if i keep seeing dumbness writing on my cpu screen

Like I say all the time "Not a flame unless you want it too be"

Look at the asses and Be Merry
__________________
Hurricane Chronicles is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:24 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.