437 Predictions - Page 45 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 02-25-2009, 11:25 PM   #661
Kreglze
Genin

Kreglze is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: 437 Predictions

The more and more I think about it the more I feel Hinata may still be alive, but I reckon only long enough to talk to Naruto after he finishes his fight with Pain, like Asuma to Team 10...

Old 02-25-2009, 11:27 PM   #662
The Madness
Passion Rules

Thanked 4,648 Times in 1,771 Posts
The Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really nice

I really doubt Hinata is dead.

Critically injured, idk where she was stabbed, but I really doubt she is dead.
The Madness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 11:29 PM   #663
Grand_Fireball
Genin

Grand_Fireball is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralatone View Post
Nope it means that I like debating.

Double fail
(I joined just because I was tired of this and had to say something)
Um, Ralatone... you should understand that when you say things like "she loves him, to a degree" you are conceding to your opponent's point and thus denying your own and allowing them to win the "debate".

What you say, and claim to like, is "debating"- when in reality it's truly just "arguing" that you seem to enjoy.

Also, you're acting like a dick.

Mystik and Madness FTW.
Grand_Fireball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 11:31 PM   #664
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

lol its so cute when people join just to make a post >.<

but i agree i dont think she is dead either or i hope not.
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 11:32 PM   #665
The Madness
Passion Rules

The Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really nice

As long as Teuchi is alive Konoha will prevail!
Old 02-25-2009, 11:33 PM   #666
Hurricane Chronicles
Hunter-Nin

Hurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand_Fireball View Post
Um, Ralatone... you should understand that when you say things like "she loves him, to a degree" you are conceding to your opponent's point and thus denying your own and allowing them to win the "debate".

What you say, and claim to like, is "debating"- when in reality it's truly just "arguing" that you seem to enjoy.

Mystik and Madness FTW.
LMAO you took 5 valuable minutes out of your day to make an account to blast Ralatone lol
U went hard as shit lol

U earned your first Rep Point here you go lol
Old 02-25-2009, 11:36 PM   #667
ralatone
Chuunin

ralatone is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by themadness0308 View Post
The fact that you made the above response to her... means that you care.

fail.

Also, how am I wrong?

I said she loved him. You said it was infatuation. Now you say she loves him to an extent as to make it seem like you aren't AS wrong as you were before?

Fuck you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand_Fireball View Post

Mystik and Madness FTW.
I'm happy to know that my responses are what made you actually come and join the discussion. The more the better I say.

I do agree with you though, and i've noticed it my self that some of my posts are contradicting with one another.

I do it though just for the sake of advancing the debate because I did agree to the fact that she may love him, but not to the degree that they were implying she does in earlier posts.

I am ? Probably, if it got to the point that you needed to actually join and contribute and make insignificant comments. Guess that makes you a dick too then
Old 02-25-2009, 11:38 PM   #668
saiyaman
Chuunin

saiyaman is an unknown quantity at this point

Well according to the spoilers she did get impaled with that sword pain has but I don't think that might kill her. Even Pa toad might be alive you never know. That sword has a special characteristic of making your chakra go haywire but I dunno if that lasts over a period of time after one is stabbed with it. But seriously it's soooo not good if she dies.

@ralatone: You say it's infatuation? Okay let's think that you're right about this. But I think you may be forgetting something: Hinata was someone who saw right through the prankster Naruto when he was small. It means she saw the REAL Naruto which many failed to see except a few and liked THAT Naruto. Now what else proof do you want beyond this that she really loves him? Love is not keeping a schedule of relationships but understanding each other for what they really are.
Old 02-25-2009, 11:41 PM   #669
The Madness
Passion Rules

Quote:
I'm happy to know that my responses are what made you actually come and join the discussion. The more the better I say.

I do agree with you though, and i've noticed it my self that some of my posts are contradicting with one another.

I do it though just for the sake of advancing the debate because I did agree to the fact that she may love him, but not to the degree that they were implying she does in earlier posts.

I am ? Probably, if it got to the point that you needed to actually join and contribute and make insignificant comments. Guess that makes you a dick too then

You talk about how you like to debate, and then you play a retarded form of a devil's advocate by contradicting yourself in your 'argument'.

Maybe you haven't taken a debate class, or have a brain but when you contradict yourself 99% of the time you become a hypocrite.

Nobody likes hypocrites so why don't you get better at arguing your point so you don't become one for the rest of your life.

You immature, irrational, fool.
This is the last response that I am going to post to you about this subject, I suggest others stop as well since this subject is getting old fast.
Old 02-25-2009, 11:41 PM   #670
Kreglze
Genin

Kreglze is an unknown quantity at this point

Ohh Flame War...

To divert attention what does everyone think Naruto's mindset will be after this fight concludes do you think he will stick with the village or strike out on his own, feeling like he is the cause of everyone's pain in the village...
Old 02-25-2009, 11:42 PM   #671
ralatone
Chuunin

ralatone is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane Chronicles View Post
LMAO you took 5 valuable minutes out of your day to make an account to blast Ralatone lol
U went hard as shit lol

U earned your first Rep Point here you go lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by saiyaman View Post
Well according to the spoilers she did get impaled with that sword pain has but I don't think that might kill her. Even Pa toad might be alive you never know. That sword has a special characteristic of making your chakra go haywire but I dunno if that lasts over a period of time after one is stabbed with it. But seriously it's soooo not good if she dies.

@ralatone: You say it's infatuation? Okay let's think that you're right about this. But I think you may be forgetting something: Hinata was someone who saw right through the prankster Naruto when he was small. It means she saw the REAL Naruto which many failed to see except a few and liked THAT Naruto. Now what else proof do you want beyond this that she really loves him? Love is not keeping a schedule of relationships but understanding each other for what they really are.
How does that proove that she loves him, it just prooved that she really liked him...
Old 02-25-2009, 11:43 PM   #672
fugetsugym
My kid drew this

fugetsugym will become famous soon enoughfugetsugym will become famous soon enoughfugetsugym will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane Chronicles View Post
Tripple Fail if i keep seeing dumbness writing on my cpu screen

Like I say all the time "Not a flame unless you want it too be"

Look at the asses and Be Merry
I'm sorry, this has nothing to do with the basically finished debate concerning how Hinata is in love with Naruto, and has been since the Ninja Academy days, but I am a bit tired of the damn asses! If I want to see asses, I am sure I could find any number of sites to visit to fulfill my ass-cravings. This is a goddamn Naruto forum. If you must put asses out there for all to see, put some Naruto asses out there for Christ's sake. Freedom of expression issues not withstanding, enough of the damn boot-tay.
fugetsugym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 11:43 PM   #673
Hurricane Chronicles
Hunter-Nin

Hurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by saiyaman View Post

And to add to that who the hell is infatuated over a period of lets say 5 or so years. Thats love, puppy love but love no less.

Edit - you dont like the bootay ?
everyone likes the bootay fugetsugym

Last edited by Hurricane Chronicles; 02-25-2009 at 11:46 PM.
Hurricane Chronicles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 11:43 PM   #674
The Madness
Passion Rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreglze View Post
Ohh Flame War...

To divert attention what does everyone think Naruto's mindset will be after this fight concludes do you think he will stick with the village or strike out on his own, feeling like he is the cause of everyone's pain in the village...

I think that Naruto will end up leaving the Village, since in Naruto more than anything History repeats itself.

He will probably follow the path of Jiraiya, and wander about in search of Sasuke, and to keep akatsuki out of Konoha.
Old 02-25-2009, 11:46 PM   #675
saiyaman
Chuunin

saiyaman is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
How does that proove that she loves him, it just prooved that she really liked him...
What else do you need for Love other than to understand your partner's REAL personality properly? Only that means true love towards someone. You can't bring about true love without this no matter what you do.