437 Predictions - Page 46 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 02-25-2009, 11:47 PM   #676
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all
Re: 437 Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by themadness0308 View Post
I think that Naruto will end up leaving the Village, since in Naruto more than anything History repeats itself.

He will probably follow the path of Jiraiya, and wander about in search of Sasuke, and to keep akatsuki out of Konoha.
That is what in thinking too.

The guilt will hit him like a truck. Danzou will probably capitalize on this and seize the chance to be hokage.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-25-2009, 11:48 PM   #677
The Madness
Passion Rules

Thanked 4,648 Times in 1,771 Posts
The Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really nice

I think after he leaves, it will be a massive shit storm. Then maybe after another time lapse he will return as a 17 year old or something and Danzou is Hokage or something.
The Madness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 11:49 PM   #678
Hurricane Chronicles
Hunter-Nin

Hurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the rough

@ Dagoro I always wanted to see Naruto set out for a couple of years to control the kyuubi, and master his style of fighting maybe learn a couple other jutsus.

You know come back like Simba Lol
Old 02-25-2009, 11:49 PM   #679
ralatone
Chuunin

ralatone is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by themadness0308 View Post
You talk about how you like to debate, and then you play a retarded form of a devil's advocate by contradicting yourself in your 'argument'.

Maybe you haven't taken a debate class, or have a brain but when you contradict yourself 99% of the time you become a hypocrite.

Nobody likes hypocrites so why don't you get better at arguing your point so you don't become one for the rest of your life.

You immature, irrational, fool.
This is the last response that I am going to post to you about this subject, I suggest others stop as well since this subject is getting old fast.
Just want to let you know that you're getting hypocrite and contradiction confused

As Hypocrite is a person who preaches their ideas then does the opposite as opposed to contradicting when a person states an argument and belittles it by stating an opposite. Just get it clear.

Either way though, it was fun arguing with you even if you were semi wrong. I'll admit that I was semi wrong with the way I handled my responses, and you're semi wrong with your opinion =]
Old 02-25-2009, 11:49 PM   #680
The Madness
Passion Rules

The Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by saiyaman View Post
What else do you need for Love other than to understand your partner's REAL personality properly? Only that means true love towards someone. You can't bring about true love without this no matter what you do.
Seriously dude, stop. He doesn't understand reason. He probably has never been in love himself, or doesn't have anyone that is that close to him.

Or he is just retarded and likes to argue for the sake of arguing, not realizing it is on some insignificant little internet forum about a japanese comic series...

or both
Old 02-25-2009, 11:50 PM   #681
Grand_Fireball
Genin

Grand_Fireball is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreglze View Post
Ohh Flame War...

To divert attention what does everyone think Naruto's mindset will be after this fight concludes do you think he will stick with the village or strike out on his own, feeling like he is the cause of everyone's pain in the village...
This could unfold in a couple of ways. The way I see it:

His reaction almost depends on two major factors. 1, if he's in control of himself and destroys Pain without ruining and murdering the rest of the village; or 2, if he's unstoppable without outside aid (Yamato, I guess) and goes Kyubbi-shit on everything. If it's the second, it's likely that he'd feel terrible for only causing more pain on everyone, similar to how he felt when he hurt Sakura during his 4 Tails transformation.

If it's the first outcome, it could go either way. He could be guilty for being the reason for the attack and attempt to leave, but people might not care and praise him for saving all their asses.

Who knows? But I hope he doesn't go rouge, although, that might be kinda awesome. Jirayia-esque.

EDIT:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane Chronicles View Post
@ Dagoro I always wanted to see Naruto set out for a couple of years to control the kyuubi, and master his style of fighting maybe learn a couple other jutsus.

Actually, this sounds pretty awesome.

Last edited by Grand_Fireball; 02-25-2009 at 11:53 PM.
Grand_Fireball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 11:50 PM   #682
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane Chronicles View Post

Epic lol !!!
Old 02-25-2009, 11:51 PM   #683
saiyaman
Chuunin

saiyaman is an unknown quantity at this point

Well there is a little possibility that he might follow Jiraiya's footsteps but that might mean abandoning his "Never give up" way of life though. Might be a little sad if he did that.
If he does leave however I want him to be atleast told who his father was when so many people close to him know about it! >.<
Old 02-25-2009, 11:52 PM   #684
The Madness
Passion Rules

His never give up is why he would leave.

I am pretty sure (although not sure which chapter or anything) that Naruto said something to the affect of;
"I can't be Hokage until I bring back Sasuke."
Old 02-25-2009, 11:52 PM   #685
Silverblade
Missing-Nin

Silverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of light

You people are going hard with this love thing.

Naruto is a jinchuuriki and was always hated. This is his first time hearing someone that said "I love you" to him. He never experienced love before or never been told that. Not even from Sakura.

Btw. Naruto won't be leaving the village. Plain old stupid. He already surpassed Jiraiya and giving Pain a run for his money. There is one more person to surpass and that is the 4th.
Silverblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 11:52 PM   #686
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Quote:
Well there is a little possibility that he might follow Jiraiya's footsteps but that might mean abandoning his "Never give up" way of life though. Might be a little sad if he did that.
If he does leave however I want him to be atleast told who his father was when so many people close to him know about it! >.<

The situation has changed. Aka is serious now. If Nagato fails ( which he most likely will) they will send someone else. Naruto staying in the village puts the remaining survivors in danger.

He might leave for their sake

@ Silver

Its not about power, its about feeling guilty. Look how many have fallen in order to protect his life.

Last edited by Dagoro; 02-25-2009 at 11:54 PM.
Old 02-25-2009, 11:54 PM   #687
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

Quote:
What else do you need for Love other than to understand your partner's REAL personality properly? Only that means true love towards someone. You can't bring about true love without this no matter what you do.
Thats true she loved Naruto even when he was an idiot lol .. i have to agree with you and she has loved him ever since and even to the end if this is her end which i sure hope its not.

Naruto i actually feel sorry for him cause he has lost so much in one go. Even though he has high spirits i am sure even all this can bring him down.
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 11:55 PM   #688
saiyaman
Chuunin

saiyaman is an unknown quantity at this point

Hmm then it would be an interesting series of events if Sasuke sets foot in Konoha to see Nagato and Naruto having their peace chat.
If there's one thing to make Sasuke come back to Konoha, then its that Naruto must either convince him that Madara's truth about the elders is wrong or show him that what he's trying to do is not the right way, of course Sasuke doesn't like to be a "goody" guy in his anger right now.
Old 02-25-2009, 11:58 PM   #689
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

I would also like naruto to go on a journey for a couple of years after he learns the fourth was his father. So then maybe, he could go looking for living Namikazes and eventualy learn the FTG from one of them. Of course Im speculating that the FTG was some kind attack passed down in the namikazes clan that minato improved and made his own.
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 11:58 PM   #690
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

It might be good if sasuke stays clear of naruto at the moment. lol

However i do agree that Danzou is going to have a blast at taking advantage of all of this.
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote