437 Predictions - Page 47 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 02-26-2009, 12:01 AM   #691
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all
Re: 437 Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik View Post
It might be good if sasuke stays clear of naruto at the moment. lol

However i do agree that Danzou is going to have a blast at taking advantage of all of this.

Yep. He is in perfect position to blame this all on tsunade and Naruto.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-26-2009, 12:02 AM   #692
Silverblade
Missing-Nin

Silverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro1988 View Post
The situation has changed. Aka is serious now. If Nagato fails ( which he most likely will) they will send someone else. Naruto staying in the village puts the remaining survivors in danger.

He might leave for their sake

@ Silver

Its not about power, its about feeling guilty. Look how many have fallen in order to protect his life.
Oh. I see. That's sad.

I believe Nagato suffers from a mental illness. But then again once Pain is defeated Naruto probably has to work with the Raikage to put a stop to Akatsuki. Knowing that Madara is the mizukage and probably is allied with the hidden Rock village. Since they "handed" over their jinchuuriki to Akatsuki and Minato made them run back to their hole like little roaches they must have something against Konoha.

After this:
Madara will probably start another war. Naruto goes ninetails. Madara seperates them apart with a jutsu. Then Rock, Mist and Rain vs Konoha, Sand and Cloud. An all out war which would lead to more characters dying.

Damn. The kid is growing up big time.

Last edited by Silverblade; 02-26-2009 at 12:06 AM.
Silverblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 12:02 AM   #693
The Madness
Passion Rules

Thanked 4,648 Times in 1,771 Posts
The Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really nice

Danzou, will use his silver tongue to trick the elders into helping him userp position of Hokage. That, however will probably backfire.
The Madness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 12:03 AM   #694
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro1988 View Post
Yep. He is in perfect position to blame this all on tsunade and Naruto.
Agreed so he might end up being made to leave the village if Danzou becomes Hokage.. till naruto can knock his cripple ass back down.
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 12:04 AM   #695
Forlong
Dark Lord of the Sith

Forlong has a spectacular aura aboutForlong has a spectacular aura aboutForlong has a spectacular aura aboutForlong has a spectacular aura about

Sorry, in advance for my multible posts, but I have to get all my quotes in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fugetsugym View Post
Apologies in advanced for crude content:
Listen, Naruto can't become Hokage without getting laid first. Check the Databook, I think this rule is written somewhere in there.
It's not. But it should be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralatone View Post
She's thinks she loves him, but none of these kids know what love is yet. Its a deep profound crush.
Er...yeah...are you forgeting something:

"No man has greater love than this: that he lay down his life for his friend."

Just replace all the masculin terms with feminin, and ask yourself how Hinata couldn't love Naruto and do that!

Quote:
So kurenai got herself pregnant lol
I'd like to see how that'd be done.

Did that sound as dirty as I thought it did?

Quote:
No thats not true at all.. you can love one person with all your heart and soul but that person doesnt really have to love you back in order for you to love them. You can love and admire someone without that being done in return. Saying you can only love someone if you they love you is total bullshit.
Yeah, I know that. There are a lot of women I loved, that didn't love me back.

Quote:
Oh, cause you would know.
Considering that she's a woman and you're a man...YES!

Forlong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 12:09 AM   #696
Grand_Fireball
Genin

Grand_Fireball is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverblade View Post
Oh. I see. That's sad.

Damn. The kid is growing up big time.
However, he will never grow facial hair.
That is his ninja way!
Grand_Fireball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 12:10 AM   #697
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forlong View Post
Er...yeah...are you forgeting something:

"No man has greater love than this: that he lay down his life for his friend."

Just replace all the masculin terms with feminin, and ask yourself how Hinata couldn't love Naruto and do that!
Nice post

Quote:
I'd like to see how that'd be done.

Did that sound as dirty as I thought it did?
lol

Quote:
Yeah, I know that. There are a lot of women I loved, that didn't love me back.
Same but with guys lol

Quote:
Considering that she's a woman and you're a man...YES!
Thats right lol >.<
Old 02-26-2009, 12:10 AM   #698
The Madness
Passion Rules

The Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand_Fireball View Post
That is his ninja way!

Speaking of which, I am growing my beard out and I think I am gunna shape it to asuma's beard.

completely unrelated to anyhting.
Old 02-26-2009, 12:11 AM   #699
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Quote:
That is his ninja way!
Hey he has whiskers lol >.<

Quote:
Originally Posted by themadness0308 View Post
Speaking of which, I am growing my beard out and I think I am gunna shape it to asuma's beard.

lol
Old 02-26-2009, 12:14 AM   #700
The Madness
Passion Rules

Quote:
Hey he has whiskers lol >.<

Seriously though, what are those things. They aren't whiskers since they don't move.

Maybe its melanoma?... uh oh
Old 02-26-2009, 12:16 AM   #701
Hurricane Chronicles
Hunter-Nin

Hurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the rough

Quote:

At least 70 percent of young males with beards rock the Asuma trust me I had a better shaped one in college
Old 02-26-2009, 12:16 AM   #702
Forlong
Dark Lord of the Sith

Forlong has a spectacular aura aboutForlong has a spectacular aura aboutForlong has a spectacular aura aboutForlong has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Oh the irony.. i get insulted cause hinata getting hurt made me cry and im crying over a fictional character but yet you can say a fictional character is your smex toy... oh you are making so much sense .

/sarcasm
It's okay to cry over fictional characters. I cry every time I see "Land Before Time" and "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire". I'll definately cry when I see "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior3605 View Post
Anyone else think that it wasn't just the fact that Pain hurt Hinata but rather because she declared her love for him that drove Naruto over the edge? Wouldn't he have done the same thing for Pa Frog if that wasn't the case?
Oh yeah, most def.

Quote:
What you say, and claim to like, is "debating"- when in reality it's truly just "arguing" that you seem to enjoy.

Also, you're acting like a dick.
It's because of stuff like that that this thread is 47 pages long!

Quote:
Originally Posted by saiyaman View Post
Well according to the spoilers she did get impaled with that sword pain has but I don't think that might kill her. Even Pa toad might be alive you never know. That sword has a special characteristic of making your chakra go haywire but I dunno if that lasts over a period of time after one is stabbed with it. But seriously it's soooo not good if she dies.
I seriously doubt either of them live.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverblade View Post
Naruto is a jinchuuriki and was always hated. This is his first time hearing someone that said "I love you" to him. He never experienced love before or never been told that. Not even from Sakura.
Oh, even I didn't think of that. It's going to be even worse if Sakura says "I love you" later. Like I said before, this is going to mess Naruto up!

Forlong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 12:17 AM   #703
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Quote:
Seriously though, what are those things. They aren't whiskers since they don't move.

Maybe its melanoma?... uh oh
I always thought they were whiskers lol
Old 02-26-2009, 12:18 AM   #704
gamatoyo
Genin

gamatoyo is on a distinguished roadgamatoyo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
First off, I dont see why you have to insult me with that response, i'm just stating my opinion maybe you should reevaluate what makes a person a douchebag and then throw those insults back at your self. Secondly I'm just trying to view this logically and not have fan girl/boy goggles over my eyes, there has been alot of drama as it is. Yeah I understand that people dont think rationally under stressful situations, but i mean come on these people are trained ninja, when it counts they must be able to see what would be most benifical for the situation as a whole. With that being said i have to go to work, I'll be more than happy to dicuss our opinions maturely later.

Have a good day people.
In the past, I never fail to enjoy a big whenever Hinata passed out in Naruto presence. Expecting a bigger laugh if Hinata survives and Naruto became the shy one.

Hinata is a factor in Neji's background, a comic relief, a centre of showing how clueless Naruto is (another comic relief), part of 9 rookies which gives up a benchmark of how Naruto grows etc. So Hinata is a significant part of the big picture, at far as the plot is concern.

And you cannot blame people for being attached to the manga and its characters. This is what we do as fan of the manga, right?

Maintain the normal sanity and wanting to be objective? Go find an economic forum for your posting!

Unless you are not a fan and just posting here to irritate people........
gamatoyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 12:19 AM   #705
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forlong View Post
It's okay to cry over fictional characters. I cry every time I see "Land Before Time".
You to.. i cried when i watched land before time also and lion king lol

omg im such a baby >.<