437 Predictions - Page 49 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 02-26-2009, 12:33 AM   #721
Hurricane Chronicles
Hunter-Nin

Hurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the rough
Re: 437 Predictions

We are spamming so hard rite now, back on topic cant wait to see the full chapter

Old 02-26-2009, 12:33 AM   #722
fugetsugym
My kid drew this

fugetsugym will become famous soon enoughfugetsugym will become famous soon enoughfugetsugym will become famous soon enough

Kishi should have given Sasuke a Fu Manchu goatee when he entered Akatsuki, in a classic "Mirror mirror" reference.
fugetsugym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 12:35 AM   #723
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forlong View Post
Yeah, looks like Sasuke will be coming back next time Naruto sees him.
I wonder when that will be.. hopefully enough time for naruto to calm down. I mean i am a sasuke fan but even i admit sasuke is arrogant. I admit it when my fav characters have faults lol, but i dont think Naruto will be able to take his arrogance right now.

Quote:
Not likely. Naruto looks like the most powerful ninja in the village right now. And the toad that was supposed to summon him is dead, with pleanty of witnesses saying that Tsunade told the toad to bring Naruto back. And, with Danzou scent on the toad, it probably won't work out.
I hope so. Just knowing Danzou is getting away with it so far is annoying.

Quote:
Losing Kakashi and Hinata are almost to much. He can't give us to many reasons to go emo.
True

Quote:
Thank you. That's another win for the Bible.
No problem lol

Quote:
Glad to know there are people that understand how I feel. But not glad you had to go through roughly the same crap I did. It wasn't fun.
Yep i sure did and no it wasnt but at the same time i wouldnt change a thing >.<

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forlong View Post
Any woman would cry if Leonardo DeCaprio died!
True lol

and its ok for guys to cry.. i love it when guys cry but not in a mean way lol.. but i like it when they arent afraid to express their emotions. You dont have to be manly all the time and its ok to break down every once in a while specially if something is hurting you. Thats how i see it.
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 12:37 AM   #724
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,272 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Guys are pretty much wired not to cry.

I haven't cried in years. Last time was when my mom went in for surgery about 8 years ago.
I don't knock on guys who cry often tough lol. We're all different.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 12:40 AM   #725
saiyaman
Chuunin

saiyaman is an unknown quantity at this point

I wonder if Sasuke is changing a little back to his old self internally. When he was in danger fighting the 8-tailed beast and his team gathered around assuring him that they were there he saw a vision of Naruto, Sakura and Kakashi.
And I hope Naruto gets to know who his father is in the next few chapters! He doesn't need to wait until the end of the manga or something Kishi!

Offtopic: How do you thank someone? O.o
Old 02-26-2009, 12:40 AM   #726
Kakashi408
Academy Student

Kakashi408 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro1988 View Post

I haven't cried in years. Last time was when my mom went in for surgery about 8 years ago.
Pretty true, the last time I cried was when my dog passed away.
Kakashi408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 12:42 AM   #727
Kakashi408
Academy Student

Kakashi408 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by saiyaman View Post
I wonder if Sasuke is changing a little back to his old self internally. When he was in danger fighting the 8-tailed beast and his team gathered around assuring him that they were there he saw a vision of Naruto, Sakura and Kakashi.
And I hope Naruto gets to know who his father is in the next few chapters! He doesn't need to wait until the end of the manga or something Kishi!

I think you click that balance where it says add to reputation. I could be wrong though.
Kakashi408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 12:44 AM   #728
The Madness
Passion Rules

Thanked 4,648 Times in 1,771 Posts
The Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi408 View Post
I think you click that balance where it says add to reputation. I could be wrong though.
To thank someone you look at the bottom left of their post and click "thanks" its right next to the "quote" button
after you click thanks leave positve rep using the scales.

Also, try not to do double posts, I don't care and most people don't but I did 1 and got a warning from a mod.
The Madness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 12:44 AM   #729
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro1988 View Post

Thats true guys think they have to be tough and cant cry.. i think its sweet when a guy cries.. not all the time now but ever so often.

Quote:
I think you have to have a certain amount of posts before the thanks button appears but its down there where quote and multiquote and so on is.
Old 02-26-2009, 12:45 AM   #730
Grand_Fireball
Genin

Grand_Fireball is on a distinguished road

I think this 6 Tail transformation is the most badass/brutal thing to hit the Narutoverse yet. Pain's attitude can take a backseat to this new Naruto!
Old 02-26-2009, 12:46 AM   #731
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand_Fireball View Post
I think this 6 Tail transformation is the most badass/brutal thing to hit the Narutoverse yet. Pain's attitude can take a backseat to this new Naruto!
I guess you decided to stay lol

Yeah he does look badass as 6 tails but i still think Pain has something planned.
Old 02-26-2009, 12:48 AM   #732
The Madness
Passion Rules

The Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand_Fireball View Post
I said the same thing a few pages back.

I wish it didn't show up yet, but I am definitely pumped now that it's here.
Old 02-26-2009, 12:50 AM   #733
saiyaman
Chuunin

saiyaman is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh that option wasn't there before. Had only the quote and edit button(for my posts). Really weird.....but thanks! ^_^

I dunno whether Pain would be able to show any emotions at all to anything except when referring to his past when his family was killed in the wars.
Old 02-26-2009, 12:52 AM   #734
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Quote:
Oh that option wasn't there before. Had only the quote and edit button. Really weird.....but thanks! ^_^

I dunno whether Pain would be able to show any emotions at all to anything except when referring to his past when his family was killed in the wars.
Cause you have to have 10 posts for thanks to show..

he shows emotions just no emotions of caring but its the text in the final pic of him that makes me think that.
Old 02-26-2009, 12:52 AM   #735
The Madness
Passion Rules

You get the thanks button after like 10 posts I think.

And the thanks button is on other people's posts not yours.

Pein conveys nagato's emotions since pein are puppets.

Nagato can however.