437 Predictions - Page 55 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 02-26-2009, 03:08 PM   #811
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all
Re: 437 Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik View Post
I understand but at the same time i wouldnt exactly mind Sasuke helping naruto it would be kind of nice... also i miss seeing Sasuke *runs*

Sasuke cannot be a part of this. Kishi does that and Naruto will fall back to his lame guy status and uchiha fans will fly off the handle. Trust me the forums would be exploding with rabid fanboys.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-26-2009, 03:11 PM   #812
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro1988 View Post
Sasuke cannot be a part of this. Kishi does that and Naruto will fall back to his lame guy status and uchiha fans will fly off the handle. Trust me the forums would be exploding with rabid fanboys.
No not really.. im a sasuke fan and i wouldnt fly off the handle. I would think its sweet cause it would show sasuke still cares. Plus i think it would mean something to Naruto. Im not doubting Naruto's strength even if sasuke were to help him at all. I mean Pain is just that hard to handle and so far Naruto has done well.
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 03:12 PM   #813
Grand_Fireball
Genin

Grand_Fireball is on a distinguished road

Why were all the other Pain paths such pushovers? I mean, they were certainly powerful, but compared to God Path they're freshmen!
Why would Nagato be more powerful when using only Deva? Is that just because of the concentration of chakra, or is Deva just more powerful than the other paths, also? If they are all just dead bodies, repaired, and turned into war-toys, why wouldn't the same be true for any path; unless Nagato made Deva more power because of his connection with his childhood friend or the path's power is contingent on their living power/ability?
Do we already know this and I'm just bad at paying attention?

I don't know. This Pain character is blowing my mind!
Grand_Fireball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 03:16 PM   #814
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Quote:
No not really.. im a sasuke fan and i wouldnt fly off the handle. I would think its sweet cause it would show sasuke still cares. Plus i think it would mean something to Naruto. Im not doubting Naruto's strength even if sasuke were to help him at all. I mean Pain is just that hard to handle and so far Naruto has done well.
I feel differently. Naruto had very few fights in p2 i want him to finish this one alone. You are mature enough but trust me, after all the focus Sasuke had in p2 people already see him as the god of all things Narutoverse. Kishi has him help Naruto and BAM!!!

People already think Sasuke can beat Pein, that would give them an excuse to push that.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 03:17 PM   #815
Hurricane Chronicles
Hunter-Nin

Hurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by moebrown20 View Post
No need, I have my own.
Is that so well your Bootay Kung Fu is not stronger than mine young grasshoppa lol

any way i think they are gonna find Nagato while Naruto stalls Pain. Im starting to think in almost everyfight Naruto is just the stall man or a diversion. Because he never finishes hopefully he'll finish pain off in 3 chapters or so but I think Shikamuru and Shino are gonna find Chritopher Reeves and throw that kyrptonite at his ass. Hopefully Shika will choke his ass out with his shadow binding.
Old 02-26-2009, 03:17 PM   #816
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand_Fireball View Post
Why were all the other Pain paths such pushovers? I mean, they were certainly powerful, but compared to God Path they're freshmen!
Why would Nagato be more powerful when using only Deva? Is that just because of the concentration of chakra, or is Deva just more powerful than the other paths, also? If they are all just dead bodies, repaired, and turned into war-toys, why wouldn't the same be true for any path; unless Nagato made Deva more power because of his connection with his childhood friend or the path's power is contingent on their living power/ability?

Pain is rather mind blowing isnt he.. >.<

I still think he might get called off though cause of the 8 tails not being captured.
Old 02-26-2009, 03:19 PM   #817
Tzu Men
hostis humani generis

Thanked 2,697 Times in 854 Posts
Tzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand_Fireball View Post

I think it's partly because of the increase in concentration he has over a single body rather than six, much like Sasori became more dangerous when some of his puppet army had been culled off. The other reason I think is that Yahiko was a very powerful shinobi in his own right, and therefore he's a powerful puppet. The other bodies were probably weaker ninja in comparison.

Saying that though there may be importance in their relation to Jiraiya somehow. All of them were bodies of people Jiraiya met, for what reason we don't know still, and the body that knew he best - Yahiko is the strongest. I have no idea how that could make it more powerful though.
Tzu Men is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 03:21 PM   #818
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro1988 View Post
I feel differently. Naruto had very few fights in p2 i want him to finish this one alone. You are mature enough but trust me, after all the focus Sasuke had in p2 people already see him as the god of all things Narutoverse. Kishi has him help Naruto and BAM!!!

People already think Sasuke can beat Pein, that would give them an excuse to push that.
Nah i completely understand how you feel and if i was a naruto fan i would feel the same way.

However i love sasuke but im not stupid i know there is no way in hell sasuke could beat Pain.
Old 02-26-2009, 03:28 PM   #819
Hurricane Chronicles
Hunter-Nin

Hurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Nah i completely understand how you feel and if i was a naruto fan i would feel the same way.

However i love sasuke but im not stupid i know there is no way in hell sasuke could beat Pain. Pain is to hot to handle and to cold to hold .... literally lol
LOL you edited that out of your post

i was about to pull you card for that silly ass shit lol
Old 02-26-2009, 03:29 PM   #820
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane Chronicles View Post
LOL you edited that out of your post

i was about to pull you card for that silly ass shit lol
Yeah and your ass messed it all up lmao

Old 02-26-2009, 03:31 PM   #821
moebrown20
Ninja

moebrown20 will become famous soon enoughmoebrown20 will become famous soon enoughmoebrown20 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Yeah and your ass messed it all up lmao

That ass isn't messed up!
Old 02-26-2009, 03:31 PM   #822
Hurricane Chronicles
Hunter-Nin

ha ha i like that smilley so ill be takin that lol
Old 02-26-2009, 03:33 PM   #823
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by moebrown20 View Post
That ass isn't messed up!
Sorry didnt know you seen HC's ass lol

Quote:

Yeah its a cool smiley lol

wow we seriously need more spoilers to talk about
Old 02-26-2009, 03:34 PM   #824
moebrown20
Ninja

moebrown20 will become famous soon enoughmoebrown20 will become famous soon enoughmoebrown20 will become famous soon enough

Quote:

don't thief the smile man..... it's bad enough you take credit for the booty!
Old 02-26-2009, 03:35 PM   #825
moebrown20
Ninja

Quote:
Sorry didnt know you seen HC's ass lol
Yeah, it's the yellow one, lol