437 Predictions - Page 66 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 02-26-2009, 10:26 PM   #976
Grand_Fireball
Genin

Grand_Fireball is on a distinguished road
Re: 437 Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by devil_ariez View Post
could anyone please post link about this chapter... i mean i almost forgot this happened... itachi gave something to naruto?? kindly post a link.. thanks...
This took me forever to find. Read the whole chapter and it'll make a little more sense, although not much.
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/403/08/

Old 02-26-2009, 10:26 PM   #977
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Omg lol shave Nagato's head and he is imoteph from the Mummy before he is fully regenerated.

Hinata's tech actually looks pretty cool. Eat that Neji !!!

Last edited by Dagoro; 02-26-2009 at 10:28 PM.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 10:29 PM   #978
Grand_Fireball
Genin

^agreed. That scene looks epic!
Old 02-26-2009, 10:30 PM   #979
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Wait a sec. It looks like Naruto went Kn6 before Pein stabbed hinata. Anyone else see that ?? or is it a missing area on the page ??

Looks as if he didn't get to stab her.
Old 02-26-2009, 10:32 PM   #980
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

I dont think the pages are all there and in order.. looks like neji knew.. looks like he started to say her name.

Hinata please dont die
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 10:35 PM   #981
fugetsugym
My kid drew this

fugetsugym will become famous soon enoughfugetsugym will become famous soon enoughfugetsugym will become famous soon enough

Hinata looks great on the page where she says, "Because I love Naurto..." Mystik, Let the tears start flowing. sniff, sniff.
fugetsugym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 10:37 PM   #982
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fugetsugym View Post
Hinata looks great on the page where she says, "Because I love Naurto..." Mystik, Let the tears start flowing. sniff, sniff.
They already are

i think he stabbed her where i have it circled in red..

Old 02-26-2009, 10:39 PM   #983
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Look at the pannel before that tough. He hits her with ST, than if looks as if he is about to stab her as he looks at Naruto but than Naruto goes kyubi. I doesn't look like he stabbed her to me.

T-T.....
Old 02-26-2009, 10:41 PM   #984
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Well the spoilers say that he stabs her then his eyes do something wierd and thats what happened.. naruto just got so mad the kyuubi came out that fast.
Old 02-26-2009, 10:43 PM   #985
The Madness
Passion Rules

Thanked 4,648 Times in 1,771 Posts
The Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really nice

I can't wait for this to be animated.

The speed at which he transformed will probably be some awesome looking explosion of power.
The Madness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 10:45 PM   #986
fugetsugym
My kid drew this

fugetsugym will become famous soon enoughfugetsugym will become famous soon enoughfugetsugym will become famous soon enough

Well Naruto is yelling "Yamerou!" Which is basically "stop!" so it is ambiguous, whether he stabbed her or Naruto exploded before he delivered the fatal blow. I bet on the latter rather than the former.
fugetsugym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 10:45 PM   #987
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Damn it T-T.

My hope lvls went up for a minute there.
Old 02-26-2009, 10:46 PM   #988
Mystik
Im a Bitch

I wonder did she say it out loud that she loved him or did she say it to herself. Is Naruto even going to know.
Old 02-26-2009, 10:47 PM   #989
prez420
Chuunin

prez420 is on a distinguished roadprez420 is on a distinguished road

I think this is a good chance for naruto to come to sort of agreement with kyuubi because now that hes 6 tails there is good chance hinata will get destroyed in the crossfire if kyuubi gets careless like back at the bridge fight. I am willing to bet atm naruto is telling kyuubi to keep hinata safe no matter what. We all know naruto and kyuubi are going to have to come to understanding sooner or later and this is the perfect opportunity to advance that plot string. The 8 tails was proof that a demons and the hosts can become partners and work together for a common goal all it takes a situation that makes both parties understand the importance of the other side. We all know kyuubi thinks hes a bad ass that is far to powerful to be sealed away but im sure he has his own standards and goals because he appears to be a inteligent being and that is naruto's shot at getting kyuubi to do things his way.

Last edited by prez420; 02-26-2009 at 10:49 PM.
prez420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 10:48 PM   #990
Grand_Fireball
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik View Post
I wonder did she say it out loud that she loved him or did she say it to herself. Is Naruto even going to know.
Selflessness like that seems so obvious. However, I wouldn't put it past Naruto to remain so air-headed; until some adorable hospital love scene.