437 Predictions - Page 69 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 02-27-2009, 01:05 AM   #1021
Krohnie84
Jounin

Krohnie84 will become famous soon enoughKrohnie84 will become famous soon enoughKrohnie84 will become famous soon enough
Re: 437 Predictions

Holy crap, He went six tails with no transition. Just BBOOMMMM!!! Ahh six tails BITCH!!! Ah, wait... and it looks like bones seem to be materlizing over Naruto, weird yet cool.

I think it had been mentioned in another thread, but in comparison with Killer Bee; it seems like Naruto could turn full Kyuubi. Some how the beast is able to create a body even though only his soul was sealed into Naruto.

"Never go back on your word... and never give up, no matter how bad it gets. That's your Ninja way."
Jiraiya Ero-Sennin.
Krohnie84 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-27-2009, 01:38 AM   #1022
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krohnie84 View Post
Holy crap, He went six tails with no transition. Just BBOOMMMM!!! Ahh six tails BITCH!!! Ah, wait... and it looks like bones seem to be materlizing over Naruto, weird yet cool.

I think it had been mentioned in another thread, but in comparison with Killer Bee; it seems like Naruto could turn full Kyuubi. Some how the beast is able to create a body even though only his soul was sealed into Naruto.
I believe your talking about my post in 437 predictions. ANyways, I was pointing out that the more power naruto uses from the kyuubi, the more naruto physicly becomes the kyuubi. For example, four tails gave naruto the physical form of the kyuubi with pure chakra and now six tales have actual physical bones of the kyuubi.. So, by the time naruto reaches all nine tails he should have the complete physical size and body of the original kyuubi just like KB had when he went eight tails and gained the same with the hachibi.
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 05:01 AM   #1023
silentdragon2k8
The Second Toad Sage

silentdragon2k8 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
I believe your talking about my post in 437 predictions. ANyways, I was pointing out that the more power naruto uses from the kyuubi, the more naruto physicly becomes the kyuubi. For example, four tails gave naruto the physical form of the kyuubi with pure chakra and now six tales have actual physical bones of the kyuubi.. So, by the time naruto reaches all nine tails he should have the complete physical size and body of the original kyuubi just like KB had when he went eight tails and gained the same with the hachibi.
man i dont kno but i do kno it was freakin awsome...naruto gets pissed because just as hinata says she loves him she gets killed...all his loved ones basically gone...i think naruto and the fox are going to be working togheter on this one

silentdragon2k8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 05:08 AM   #1024
swimming95
Genin

swimming95 is an unknown quantity at this point

shouldn't we make a 438 predictions thread now?
Old 02-27-2009, 06:18 AM   #1025
devil_ariez
Academy Student

devil_ariez is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand_Fireball View Post
This took me forever to find. Read the whole chapter and it'll make a little more sense, although not much.
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/403/08/
oh.. thanks to you.. now it make sense.. i wonder what was it... hehehe. some sort of power? hmmmm.....
devil_ariez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 06:19 AM   #1026
swimming95
Genin

swimming95 is an unknown quantity at this point

It is probably for madara... like the defense he put on sasuke
Old 02-27-2009, 10:23 AM   #1027
trembaly
Academy Student

trembaly is an unknown quantity at this point

Who else thinks it possible that Itachi left Naruto the power to completely control or at least subdue the will of the 9-tailed fox?

It would be the most useful thing he could've left him and would make the coming battles (we all know sasuke and madara are going to be heading to konoha eventually) all the more interesting..
trembaly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 01:45 PM   #1028
Forlong
Dark Lord of the Sith

Forlong has a spectacular aura aboutForlong has a spectacular aura aboutForlong has a spectacular aura aboutForlong has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane Chronicles View Post
Damn Mystik Im a Hinata fan, but is it really that serious?
Yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by swimming95 View Post
shouldn't we make a 438 predictions thread now?
But where would Mystic and I share our feelings?

Not romantic feelings. Not that I wouldn't if she...you know, my tact-ometer is telling me to stop right there.

Forlong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 01:50 PM   #1029
popion
Hunter-Nin

popion will become famous soon enoughpopion will become famous soon enoughpopion will become famous soon enough

aw cmon kill this thread !!
Old 02-27-2009, 03:07 PM   #1030
Ero Eli
Ero Sennin

Ero Eli is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't want Hinata to die either, but if you look here in the bottom right pane:

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/437/14/

you see what looks like blood dripping from Pain's blade.

It does seem to me that he did stab her.
Old 02-27-2009, 03:14 PM   #1031
Master2005
Holy Shitballz! 0_0

Master2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to behold

Hmm, thought a long time about that panel, I think that picture shows that kinda"sawed" stab which he broke from the stabs Naruto was stabbed with and stabbed (lol poor english >_<) Hinata with it, but pulled it out again (you can see the sharp part of the stab because the rest is covered by Pain's long "robe", he has long sleeves...

So we can assume she's dead from what Pain said, but just from looking you can't say how serious it is.

Last edited by Master2005; 02-27-2009 at 03:22 PM.
Master2005 is offline   Reply With Quote