438 predictions - Page 11 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 02-28-2009, 04:25 PM   #151
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice
Re: 438 predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironclad View Post
I doubt it.

The skeleton of the kzuubi has began to form, with extra tails eventually muscle, flesh and skin will come, dissolving Naruto inside the beast. I think that is a sign that Naruto has pretty much lost it and is willing to let the beast out to retaliate at and with Pain.

If so, Hinata is knee deep in it, supposedly she still breathes....
Hmm, I suspect Yamato (Sakura probably too) and co. will be the first ones to go down there. Either way, this is going to end painfully.

EDIT: several things might however play part: Itachi's power sealed inside Naruto. it could be the Deus Ex for the Hinata fans.

Lost lol... last i checked pain is the one dying over on that mountin and lost 5 bodies within 2 min... naruto didn;'t let anything take over he was to angry thats it,, pain confirmed that by saying"his anger must have awoke the fox".

Old 02-28-2009, 04:28 PM   #152
Ironclad
Jounin

Ironclad will become famous soon enoughIronclad will become famous soon enoughIronclad will become famous soon enough

I see it as when Naruto lets his rage or emotions unchecked the beast comes out to play. Unconciously or subconciously, either way, Nut-ruto would probably want to see Pain in pieces.
Old 02-28-2009, 04:33 PM   #153
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Quote:
I doubt it.

The skeleton of the kyuubi has began to form, with extra tails eventually muscle, flesh and skin will come, dissolving Naruto inside the beast. I think that is a sign that Naruto has pretty much lost it and is willing to let the beast out to retaliate at and with Pain.
I wouldn't that far. The way i see it Naruto overriding the Kyubi's control through sheer will in order to not deal splash dmg, which can put the villagers and maybe Hinata at risk would be parallel to Sasuke summoning the power to use amateratsu through strong emotions against KB and gaining the ability to put the flames out upon seeing Karin about to die.
Old 02-28-2009, 04:35 PM   #154
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

also the kyuubi just came out fukasaku said that if he masters sage mode controlling it would be a bit easier i'll have to check if thats what he really said though...
Old 02-28-2009, 04:38 PM   #155
Ironclad
Jounin

Ironclad will become famous soon enoughIronclad will become famous soon enoughIronclad will become famous soon enough

If so, then the leftover clone gathering the nature chakra might be quite useful.
Still, it does not help the fact that Miss Background Prop. is bleeding to death though.

A question, what does PMJ stand for?
Old 02-28-2009, 04:45 PM   #156
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Quote:
If so, then the leftover clone gathering the nature chakra might be quite useful.
Still, it does not help the fact that Miss Background Prop. is bleeding to death though.

A question, what does PMJ stand for?
PNJ = Plot no jutsu

When something totally nonsensical happens in the story due to the need of plot advancement.
Old 02-28-2009, 04:47 PM   #157
Ironclad
Jounin

Of course! Now figure out what the APnJ stands for. Because that is what Pain handed out.
Old 02-28-2009, 04:48 PM   #158
Jabaniz
Academy Student

Jabaniz is an unknown quantity at this point

the way Pain seems to be acting, I would think he has been anticipating Naruto's demon powers, in fact , Pain might be able to deal with this power much easier then he was able to deal with Sage Mode

Old 02-28-2009, 04:53 PM   #159
Ironclad
Jounin

Hmm.

It was shown that they could extract the demons from their hosts without having them to revert to their kyuubi/etc. forms, see Gaara.

So... why the hell does Pain think he can butt heads with a 'nraged, Nut-ruto?
Old 02-28-2009, 05:31 PM   #160
swimming95
Genin

swimming95 is an unknown quantity at this point

I think he is underestimating him as well
Old 02-28-2009, 05:31 PM   #161
Tzu Men
hostis humani generis

Thanked 2,697 Times in 854 Posts
Tzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the rough

Well I think the Heaven Realm will have one last technique, maybe a combination of Bansho Tenin and Shinra Tensei where he rips a space in two directions? That's the only proper reason I can think for him being so cocky. Yes Nagato is incredibly strong, and yes the Heaven Realm can probably use a wide variety of attacks to keep himself alive, but this all seems at odds with how low he appears to be on chakra. So I think Nagato is only so self-assured right now because he has one amazing technique left to use against the Kyuubi - to test the strength of his pain. Also having a last resort technique is so cliche in the show I'm expecting it.

Last edited by Tzu Men; 02-28-2009 at 05:33 PM.
Old 02-28-2009, 06:00 PM   #162
ninja92d
Academy Student

ninja92d is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzu men View Post
Well I think the Heaven Realm will have one last technique, maybe a combination of Bansho Tenin and Shinra Tensei where he rips a space in two directions? That's the only proper reason I can think for him being so cocky. Yes Nagato is incredibly strong, and yes the Heaven Realm can probably use a wide variety of attacks to keep himself alive, but this all seems at odds with how low he appears to be on chakra. So I think Nagato is only so self-assured right now because he has one amazing technique left to use against the Kyuubi - to test the strength of his pain. Also having a last resort technique is so cliche in the show I'm expecting it.
Ouch a shot at kishi haha, yeah i agree with you im sure he has something left up his sleeve. he wont win this fight though, naruto will up doing something big in 6 tail form and nagato may lose his precious heaven realm. i think if that happens negato will make a new heaven realm out of somebody important to naruto *cough* jaraiya~ kakashi or hinata *cough* haha if either kakashi or hinata are actually dead. but yeah negato and naruto will face off again. this most likely wont be the final battle between these two in my opinion
Old 02-28-2009, 06:03 PM   #163
swimming95
Genin

swimming95 is an unknown quantity at this point

I like though that before, people were expecting this to be the final sort of fight but we still have madara, sasuke and kabuto to deal with
Old 02-28-2009, 06:13 PM   #164
Tzu Men
hostis humani generis

Thanked 2,697 Times in 854 Posts
Tzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninja92d View Post
Ouch a shot at kishi haha, yeah i agree with you im sure he has something left up his sleeve. he wont win this fight though, naruto will up doing something big in 6 tail form and nagato may lose his precious heaven realm. i think if that happens negato will make a new heaven realm out of somebody important to naruto *cough* jaraiya~ kakashi or hinata *cough* haha if either kakashi or hinata are actually dead. but yeah negato and naruto will face off again. this most likely wont be the final battle between these two in my opinion
Yeah I'm expecting Naruto to win as well. I'm sceptical about whether Jiraiya will be used as a replacement realm because Kishi seemed to be teasing people in the interview about it. Plus he's being munched on by fish at the bottom of that lake he jumped into and Pain said he'd lost him/couldn't go after him.

And I do like Kishi and I quite like the fact that he doesn't attempt to be too unpredictable unlike a lot of novels/shows that try to one up themselves when they just don't have the capability. Kishimoto is good at doing what he does best, and if it is at times a little generic or repetitive I'm happy to just sit back and enjoy it for what it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by swimming95 View Post
I like though that before, people were expecting this to be the final sort of fight but we still have madara, sasuke and kabuto to deal with
Yeah, we'll probably still have big fights to look forward to with Konan, Kisame and Zetsu. And most likely Sasuke's friends will have to be gotten rid of somehow - whether they turn to be better people or remain psychopaths. And Danzou... (I still want Gamabunta to eat him )
Old 02-28-2009, 06:14 PM   #165
liondemon
Missing Kage

liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light

Negato will be found by Konoha nin and will be forced to retreat for the moment or else risk Yaiko's body, and/or him and Konan being killed.

Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

There is a wisdom of the head and a wisdom of the heart.
Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment.
Lao Tzu

It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.
Elizabeth Kenny
Closed Thread