438 predictions - Page 4 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 02-27-2009, 02:07 AM   #46
mikeq
Academy Student

mikeq is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: 438 predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro1988 View Post
Actually Gaara didn't use his beast form. He appeared so powerful because he was in the desert surrounded by sand, pretty much the best battle field for his abilities. Deidara took him down through dirty tricks and feints.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but with the exception of kisami, every tailed beast had more chakra that the two Akatsuki members that captured them.
All I'm saying is chakra helps a whole lot, but it can be overcome.

Old 02-27-2009, 02:09 AM   #47
Nakaichiro
Genin

Nakaichiro is on a distinguished roadNakaichiro is on a distinguished road

Naruto is going to River dance all over Pain's broken body.

And the reason that Naruto never went past 4 tails before is because:
1) he was not given the time to.
2) his own body could not handle it.
3) his chakra level could not take more than 4 going out. So his chakra level was that of the 4tails Kyuubi. He might not have been able to control it, but his chakra could supress it to not come out any more. If he had lost complete control at 4 tails then the Kyuubi would have just jumped out fully. But His chakra is holding it back.

Now after all his training his Chakra is soooooo much greater than it was before. That is why he his body and Chakra can allow more of the Kyuubi out without giving it a completely open door.

As to whether or not Naruto's chakra has grown to the level that he can maintain control over the 6tailes state. Or at least suppress it once the job is done. That all remains to be seen.
Old 02-27-2009, 02:09 AM   #48
mikeq
Academy Student

Quote:
I dont know about the last part.

Nagato might have expected to fight a jinchuriki but he was not expecting Naruto to show up with an army behind him. Before Naruto arrived He was telling tsunade how they would not be able to protect Naruto from him forever. She told him Naruto was strong and found out first hand. He was not expecting to be pushed so far.

Now he is low on chakra and Naruto has tons.
I'm in full agreement
Old 02-27-2009, 02:11 AM   #49
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,272 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeq View Post
Correct me if I'm wrong, but with the exception of kisami, every tailed beast had more chakra that the two Akatsuki members that captured them.
All I'm saying is chakra helps a whole lot, but it can be overcome.
Im not making an argument against that, i agree with you. However the situation here is very different. Nagato used a ton of chakra to nuke the village. After that he had to battle Sage Naruto and his toad army. Konan warned him he was pushing it but he replied with " my peace is so close" yada yada yada.

Now he is low on chakra and he is about to face Kn6 Naruto who is pretty much oozing it. He is at a massive disavantage as far as we can tell. Nagato isn't backing down no matter what. This is pretty much do or die.
Old 02-27-2009, 02:13 AM   #50
mikeq
Academy Student

Quote:
Im not making an argument against that, i agree with you. However the situation here is very different. Nagato used a ton of chakra to nuke the village. After that he had to battle Sage Naruto and his toad army. Konan warned him he was pushing it but he replied with " my peace is so close" yada yada yada.

Now he is low on chakra and he is about to face Kn6 Naruto who is pretty much oozing it. He is at a massive disavantage as far as we can tell. Nagato isn't backing down no matter what. This is pretty much do or die.
Your play call is 100% accurate
Old 02-27-2009, 02:18 AM   #51
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nakaichiro View Post
Naruto is going to River dance all over Pain's broken body.

And the reason that Naruto never went past 4 tails before is because:
1) he was not given the time to.
2) his own body could not handle it.
3) his chakra level could not take more than 4 going out. So his chakra level was that of the 4tails Kyuubi. He might not have been able to control it, but his chakra could supress it to not come out any more. If he had lost complete control at 4 tails then the Kyuubi would have just jumped out fully. But His chakra is holding it back.

Now after all his training his Chakra is soooooo much greater than it was before. That is why he his body and Chakra can allow more of the Kyuubi out without giving it a completely open door.

As to whether or not Naruto's chakra has grown to the level that he can maintain control over the 6tailes state. Or at least suppress it once the job is done. That all remains to be seen.
ACtaully, naruto allowed to the kyuubi to posess him before to gain power, but now naruto had such a blast of emotions two new tails sprouted, lol. ANd as we know, anger and other strong emotions causes the kyuubis chakra to leak out of the seal powering naruto up so this was the big one I guess.
Old 02-27-2009, 02:37 AM   #52
Nakaichiro
Genin

Exactly, he allowed it to happen. It has also been said that the only reason that the Kyuubi does not completely posses Naruto is because his chakra is so immense that he can resist the Kyuubi.
So that leads me to believe that while the seal is still active, Naruto's chakra level is what governs how much of the Kyuubi can come out.
While training with Kakashi to learn wind Element. He said that they were going to train with Yamato holding the Kyuubi's chakra down, because he needs to build his own chakra level. I believe that this is all leading to him one day having enough chakra to control the Kyuubi. He is now at a point where his chakra has built up to being able to supress 6 tails released.

Yes you are right that his emotions are what makes the Kyuubi come out. But it is his chakra level that prevents it from coming out past what he can handle.
Old 02-27-2009, 02:48 AM   #53
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nakaichiro View Post
Exactly, he allowed it to happen. It has also been said that the only reason that the Kyuubi does not completely posses Naruto is because his chakra is so immense that he can resist the Kyuubi.
So that leads me to believe that while the seal is still active, Naruto's chakra level is what governs how much of the Kyuubi can come out.
While training with Kakashi to learn wind Element. He said that they were going to train with Yamato holding the Kyuubi's chakra down, because he needs to build his own chakra level. I believe that this is all leading to him one day having enough chakra to control the Kyuubi. He is now at a point where his chakra has built up to being able to supress 6 tails released.

Yes you are right that his emotions are what makes the Kyuubi come out. But it is his chakra level that prevents it from coming out past what he can handle.
i agree with you about the chakra, however, naruto first gained the kyuubis power from an explosion of emotion just like this "Haku killed sasuke naruto thought", where the seal was craked. Then, Jman used the frog key to open the seal just a bit and then naruto could go four tails. now, naruto with another emo-explo causes naruto to gain even more power.

This leads me to believe that naruto can only gain more power through the use of the Key or his explosive emotions, not due to his chakra.

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 02-27-2009 at 02:51 AM.
Old 02-27-2009, 03:17 AM   #54
Magaritu
Academy Student

Magaritu is an unknown quantity at this point

A-a ... I think this was the Pain's plan - to irritate Naruto to go to Kyuubi mode ant to test if he can control him. Remember the chakra-antenna he put before. He said that Naruto can't move anymore on his own will. So he is a puppet now - I remembered the picture with Naruto puppet in chapter 435, which I didn't understand then.
If the rinnegan is trully more powerful than sharingan, we can assume that this is the way to control the Kyuubi.

Old 02-27-2009, 03:24 AM   #55
Nakaichiro
Genin

Interesting Point, but i cant find any chakra recievers still in Naruto's body after he goes 6tails, I think that they were maybe shot out of his body.
Old 02-27-2009, 03:31 AM   #56
canasian
Academy Student

canasian is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't know about you guys but after this chapter all I want to see is Naruto walking towards the rest of the survivors with Pain defeated and Hinata in his arms. Maybe after going ape shit on Pain KN6 sees that Hinata is still alive and the positive emotions help Naruto supress the Kyuubi.
Old 02-27-2009, 03:32 AM   #57
Magaritu
Academy Student

Magaritu is an unknown quantity at this point

I cant find them too, but I don't see them even on the ground. This skeleton may be means something.

Old 02-27-2009, 03:46 AM   #58
ShiverX
Wind User

ShiverX has a spectacular aura aboutShiverX has a spectacular aura aboutShiverX has a spectacular aura aboutShiverX has a spectacular aura about

Ok, now all this is very interesting.
I think we already have seen Pain loose to Naruto. When Ma sayd that Naruto is the destined child and was going to save the world and then when Hinata stepped in and actually announced that she loves Naruto (not the kyuubi) reality was rubbed in Pains face.

Naruto is not the Kyuubi, the hated host that he was expecting, he is a loved person that people trust and admire. He came to Konoha expecting to get a village that defended it's weapon and maby to face that weapon. But he got a village that defended a person.
He got mad at this and decided Konoha deserved pain, so he leveled the city.
Enter Naruto, the weapon. Pain fights him trying to make him see his ways is correct, justifying his own ideals again to drench his own guilt. He is doing to another what was done to him. Instead of having an easy fight with an abandoned Kyuubi, justifying pains ideals Pain get's a loved person that people are villing to die to protect.
I bet Pain never had this in the same way.
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/437/11/ (check pain in the lowest frame)

Now to Pains motives:
Why go to such length to make the Kyuubi appear? I feel that maby Pain is also trying to , as has been suggested, control the kyuubi. Or he is trying to see what the kyuubi can do, as he is the one that will receive the kyuubi.

We have two roads for pain now. In this chapter he showed a more unyielding cold part of himself that is twisted as to previous chapter where we could actually perceive him as somewhat justified. Now we know he does not just take tha pain for others, he relishes it. He wants the pain, it justifies him and makes his actions right in his own mind. If you take away his pain, he is a bad person, and he can't handle that so he convinces himself and others that his pain is the greatest. He is in simple the King of EMO.
That is...if he killed Hinata.
Now Pain is cold and calculating. He is very capable of just making Naruto think he killed Hinata for his own purposes.(drawing out Narutos Anger) He showed on Naruto he is very capable of sticking the blade in non lethal places.

If he did not Kill Hinata he may still be 'saved' If he did kill her there is no hope as he is just ruthless.

Think about it, if he did not kill Hinata it means he don't want the same to happen to Naruto as it did to him(or some part of him don't want it). Narto will go berserk and destroy Pain. In the end he will see that pain didn't mean for him to suffer the way he does.

Maby pain has seen something, that Naruto is the one to end his pain and take over. But for that to happen Naruto needs to feel more pain, as he did(or so he thinks).

As to the rods, you see them fall of when you see the kyuubi form from behind:
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/437/15/ last frame with kyuubi.

Game over naruto!
- Hell no! I still have lives left!
Like a shadow, like a wind..

See my latest 509-510 prediction:

Or

Fan-fictional ending: - Reminiscing in the rain -

Also see my: Uzumaki Hatake Nila Saga, a Naruto Epilogue.

Or why not take a look at my
Naruto fanfictional ending, peace at the end of a road.

Last edited by ShiverX; 02-27-2009 at 03:57 AM.
Old 02-27-2009, 04:08 AM   #59
nikkie19
Genin

nikkie19 is an unknown quantity at this point

i can't wait for neji's reaction...
and what will happen now that naruto is transforming how
the outcome of the battle will be...

"so i'm not afraid to die protecting you"
Old 02-27-2009, 04:15 AM   #60
Silverblade
Missing-Nin

Silverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiverX View Post
Ok, now all this is very interesting.
I think we already have seen Pain loose to Naruto. When Ma sayd that Naruto is the destined child and was going to save the world and then when Hinata stepped in and actually announced that she loves Naruto (not the kyuubi) reality was rubbed in Pains face.

Naruto is not the Kyuubi, the hated host that he was expecting, he is a loved person that people trust and admire. He came to Konoha expecting to get a village that defended it's weapon and maby to face that weapon. But he got a village that defended a person.
He got mad at this and decided Konoha deserved pain, so he leveled the city.
Enter Naruto, the weapon. Pain fights him trying to make him see his ways is correct, justifying his own ideals again to drench his own guilt. He is doing to another what was done to him. Instead of having an easy fight with an abandoned Kyuubi, justifying pains ideals Pain get's a loved person that people are villing to die to protect.
I bet Pain never had this in the same way.
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/437/11/ (check pain in the lowest frame)

Now to Pains motives:
Why go to such length to make the Kyuubi appear? I feel that maby Pain is also trying to , as has been suggested, control the kyuubi. Or he is trying to see what the kyuubi can do, as he is the one that will receive the kyuubi.

We have two roads for pain now. In this chapter he showed a more unyielding cold part of himself that is twisted as to previous chapter where we could actually perceive him as somewhat justified. Now we know he does not just take tha pain for others, he relishes it. He wants the pain, it justifies him and makes his actions right in his own mind. If you take away his pain, he is a bad person, and he can't handle that so he convinces himself and others that his pain is the greatest. He is in simple the King of EMO.
That is...if he killed Hinata.
Now Pain is cold and calculating. He is very capable of just making Naruto think he killed Hinata for his own purposes.(drawing out Narutos Anger) He showed on Naruto he is very capable of sticking the blade in non lethal places.

If he did not Kill Hinata he may still be 'saved' If he did kill her there is no hope as he is just ruthless.

Think about it, if he did not kill Hinata it means he don't want the same to happen to Naruto as it did to him(or some part of him don't want it). Narto will go berserk and destroy Pain. In the end he will see that pain didn't mean for him to suffer the way he does.

Maby pain has seen something, that Naruto is the one to end his pain and take over. But for that to happen Naruto needs to feel more pain, as he did(or so he thinks).

As to the rods, you see them fall of when you see the kyuubi form from behind:
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/437/15/ last frame with kyuubi.
I agree with everything you said. Rep+

Emo-man needs to die already. Ruthless and annoying. I believe he has female traits like Orochimaru, Sasgay and Uchiha Madonna.

He probably got jealous when Konan said i love you to Yahiko he snapped in that split second. This "Pain" thing is really becoming annoying. Pain makes people stronger as he stated and i see Naruto healing Hinata with the fox's chakra.

Last edited by Silverblade; 02-27-2009 at 04:18 AM.
Closed Thread