438 predictions - Page 8 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 02-27-2009, 04:03 PM   #106
SirBenoit
Sennin

SirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud of
Re: 438 predictions

Umm im going to say 6 tails laying a smack down on pain in 2 chapters.. Team gai will talk to gamabuta and see pain and naruto

Old 02-27-2009, 04:07 PM   #107
swimming95
Genin

swimming95 is an unknown quantity at this point

sounds pretty accurate
Old 02-27-2009, 05:40 PM   #108
seanizzzle
The Everknowing

seanizzzle is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah i think dats wats gunna happen too..i dunt see pain standing a chance against 6 tail kyubi

Proud Member of Toad Sage Naruto: Konoha's Orange Flash Fc
Proud Member of Jaraiya FC

"As Payment i'll let you play with me, Though you're an idiot Baby!"

"I dance like the Butterfly! I'm the Eight Tails! I sting like a Bee!"
Old 02-27-2009, 06:45 PM   #109
hyuga Jaque
Academy Student

hyuga Jaque is an unknown quantity at this point

1. Pain gets a serving of "pain"
2. Neji see's his cousin and losses control
3. The Konoha Shinobi finally find the real pain (in the mountain) on the second to last page of the manga.
4. The 9Tails is going to do some insane moves we've never seen. Leaving all of us drooling for the day those moves get animated (so it'll look 1,000 times better).
5. Pain is going to keep running his mouth during the fight (I'm really getting tired of his God Complex).
6. The Konoha Ninjas see naruto transformed with 6 tails and they stand in shock and awe.
7. Sasuke and his crew will finally get to Konoha and see the carnage.
8. Tsunade will almost die from exhaustion (because of her jutsu).
Old 02-27-2009, 06:48 PM   #110
hyuga Jaque
Academy Student

hyuga Jaque is an unknown quantity at this point

One more thing, the 9 Tails will have some emotional moment where it's holding Hinata (or stairs and her lifeless body) and that will make it more insane.
Old 02-27-2009, 06:52 PM   #111
Master2005
Holy Shitballz! 0_0

Master2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to behold

As if Kyuubi would care about Hinata, it more likely would be Naruto who would have to suppress him and gain control over his body to take care of Hinata.
Old 02-27-2009, 06:55 PM   #112
emachina
Jounin

emachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura about

438 predictions, Pain talks about lame emo, my life sucks crap. Three pages of fighting, maybe a glimpse of Hinata, and the rest of the manga devoted to Shikamaru making sideline commentaries and the rest of the Konoha ninjas looking for Pain's hideout. Basically, this will be an exposition chapter, and nothing really interesting or actions that answers the questions brought about by 437's cliffhanger storyline will happen. And, I also see Shikamaru figuring out where Pain is hiding, at some point in the future, and we'll spend two or three chapters with him trying to contact someone to tell them Pain's location, but is hindered because of his leg.

Last edited by emachina; 02-27-2009 at 06:57 PM.
Old 02-27-2009, 07:50 PM   #113
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyuga Jaque View Post
1. Pain gets a serving of "pain"
Maybe. Either Pain is really arrogant, on Orochimaru's level, or he's fully prepared.

Quote:
2. Neji see's his cousin and losses control
Why would he lose control at the sight of Hinata like that? He's not Naruto.

Quote:
4. The 9Tails is going to do some insane moves we've never seen. Leaving all of us drooling for the day those moves get animated (so it'll look 1,000 times better).
9TK would mean Naruto dies. Can't have that now can we?

Quote:
7. Sasuke and his crew will finally get to Konoha and see the carnage.
I hope not. One of two things would happen:

1) Sasuke has a huge hissy fit that Pain leveled Konoha instead of him
2) Sasuke somehow tames 6TK with his eyes, making Pain look bad.

Quote:
One more thing, the 9 Tails will have some emotional moment where it's holding Hinata (or stairs and her lifeless body) and that will make it more insane.
He's 6TK, not nine. And he's just a mindless monster.
Old 02-27-2009, 08:28 PM   #114
waleed86
Chuunin

waleed86 will become famous soon enoughwaleed86 will become famous soon enoughwaleed86 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimateGunner2 View Post
Seriously they better show Yamato soon or else GG?

now i wonder what sakura will do now lols *runs to him and hugs!!* haaha
and i also wonder if Sasuke will feel it.

note to waleed: my avatar same as yours but to let u know i had it on ages ago and i just dont comment alot so u didnt see ^^ dont blame if u complain that i copy u =p ^^
hahah no problem bro i dont mind
Old 02-27-2009, 09:07 PM   #115
EnanoM
Genin

EnanoM is on a distinguished roadEnanoM is on a distinguished road

hmmm predictions...

6 tails gathering a huge amount of chakra and preparing to blast pain for running his mouth so dammed much, lol

maybe a glimpse of hinata's body laying lifeless and hopefully another shot of nagato the anorexic ninja
Old 02-27-2009, 09:15 PM   #116
rudeboynin
Chuunin

rudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of light

this is a sad day in naruto hinata is dying and she has finally confessed her feelings, i predict long live hinata and as for pain hes fertilizer

CO-OWNER OF CHRISTAINS UNITE FC .
Member of the genuis fc
http://forums.narutocentral.com/show...24#post1314824, Owner of the official Jariaya Fc
rock lee fanclub

what akatsuki do when not looking for bujui http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yq825...eature=related
rep me green and I'l rep u a hulk lol
Old 02-27-2009, 09:37 PM   #117
liondemon
Missing Kage

liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light

I think Hinata is fine. I think Kishi purposely had Pein appear to kill Hinata for whatever reason yet to be revealed. The fact that we only saw him stab and blood on his pole, but couldnt see Hinata or where it hit her was for suspense only. She aint dead/ Remember when Sakura tried to calm Naruto 4 tails down and he hurt her. Well I predict that Hinata's words may help him find his way back, once he sees she is still alive. if not, i think that he will somehow know not to attack Hinata when she limps from beind those stones. Somehow, she will have an abnormal effect on KyuubiNaruto. I know, It's crazy. just a theory

Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

There is a wisdom of the head and a wisdom of the heart.
Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment.
Lao Tzu

It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.
Elizabeth Kenny
Old 02-27-2009, 09:46 PM   #118
rockerrock32
Academy Student

rockerrock32 is an unknown quantity at this point

hey not sure if it means much, but I was reading old chapters and the one where sai comes out on the pillar it says Yamato works. Saying their from root and yamato's name pops up.

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/281/17/
Old 02-27-2009, 09:55 PM   #119
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockerrock32 View Post
hey not sure if it means much, but I was reading old chapters and the one where sai comes out on the pillar it says Yamato works. Saying their from root and yamato's name pops up.

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/281/17/
We had that here already it means nothing (no diss but the little tag on the pole means nothing), and Yamato's (previous)mask is also different, been through alllllll of that. Yamato's no part of Danzou's Root, and knows only rumors about them I believe he told that to Tsunade. Also when Sai handed over the ANBU that protected the Hokage to Orochimaru he was doing Danzou's bidding and Yamato was trying to shut him down with team 7.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
Old 02-27-2009, 10:02 PM   #120
Freakout
Jenisand' rul

Freakout is on a distinguished road

I don't dare to make any serious predictions right now, there are too much things in my mind at this present point of history (especially the Hinata case). I only believe we will see a pretty broken Naruto (for some weeks) in the end.

The best secret is a secret no one knows and no one cares for.

As I wander in the Darkness, I feel Strong
As I wander in the Darkness, I see Power
As I wander in the Darkness, I take the Might
As I wander in the Darkness, I loose my Sight
As I wander in the Darkness, I fuse with it
As I wandered in the Darkness, I became it
And all what is left is only deeper Darkness.

Fanfiction.net: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1962116/bladeofjudgement
DeviantART: http://bladeofjudgement.deviantart.com/

Last edited by Freakout; 02-27-2009 at 10:04 PM.
Closed Thread