Just a Thought THREAD - Page 108 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-18-2012, 01:40 PM   #1606
Numinous
Writing speed: snail
 
Numinous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Porto, Portugal
Posts: 4,783
Thanks: 8,386
Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

Funny how you back up that event with 3 things that don't change Madara's status as an Edo golem and 2 things with unknown consequences to the Edo tensei status: Outer Path (which is not King Enma, idiot, that's Hiruzen's summon) and Izanagi. Please prove these techniques remove the Edo Tensei status from Madara.

Also, why don't the people advocating that Madara will be the only one left say how the fuck he's going away if you're removing ALL known chances of the bastard being terminated? Care to explain that or you'll advocate yet another asspull to justify the first asspull?
__________________
My writings and ramblings:

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3







Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
Wolverine (06-21-2012)


Old 06-18-2012, 01:47 PM   #1607
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU
 
jericho Uzimaki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Fayetteville, NC
Posts: 1,645
Thanks: 2,003
Thanked 1,558 Times in 509 Posts
jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

it's a summoning jutsu. it needs blood(dna)to form a contract. in this case the blood(DNA) of the person being summoned.

Almost like reverse summoning, Naruto can be summoned by the Toads but they didn't give any blood, HE did.

The talisman oc control is the ONLY difference.

Which is why the only way to end ANY summon is for the caster to unsummon the creature or whatever.

Hurizen died BUT King Enma was STILL there cause he wasn't unsummoned.

EDO TENSEI is A SUMMONING JUTSU.

He summoned the ninja to the battlefield. with REGULAR SUMMONING TECHNIQUE.
The coffin is there, AFTER he has performed the original technique of bringing them back form the dead.(Edo Tensei)

Like the leaf ninja went inside of a coffin after his soul was transferred(summoned to) to his partners body.

When Edo Tensei is cancelled so will Madara UNLESS, he uses RG to resurrect himself. which would actually weaken him, cause he will be alive and with limited chakra reserves.

which is how the Kages will defeat him.(probably)
jericho Uzimaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 02:21 PM   #1608
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU
 
jericho Uzimaki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Fayetteville, NC
Posts: 1,645
Thanks: 2,003
Thanked 1,558 Times in 509 Posts
jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

Tobi is NOT an Uchiha.

He just uses the eyes, he had dealings with Danzou as Madara.

But an Uchiha doesn't gather eyes and swap them out.

ONLY IF HE is GAINING the EMS.

He somehow retrieved and repaired Obito's eye to an extent.

IF he is an Uchiha i am voting he is Obito's older brother or father.
ONLY due to the fact he shares a similar eye technique as Kakashi,holder of the right eye of Obito.

other than that he is Sasuke Sarutobi.....

lol.
jericho Uzimaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 02:37 PM   #1609
uzumakinagato
Chuunin
 
uzumakinagato's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 559
Thanks: 73
Thanked 226 Times in 111 Posts
uzumakinagato is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

"An uchiha doesn't gather eyes and swap them out"

Euh madara, sasuke and prob all the uchiha in the old days to use izanami and izanagi.

Oh now i get it, I thought your first 4 lines were kinda weird/stupid but the 5th line explained it all.

You're one of those guys, tsss.
__________________
Griffith- The man we all hate, still we consider him as one of the greatest villains ever. Raping the girl of you best friend before his eyes while he killed all his comrades.....




The eclips, damn that was fucked up....
uzumakinagato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 02:41 PM   #1610
uzumakinagato
Chuunin
 
uzumakinagato's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 559
Thanks: 73
Thanked 226 Times in 111 Posts
uzumakinagato is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

You know what's so funny.

The obito/tobi-people have 2 arguments:

-First the name which is fucking retared

-Second the right sharingan eye of tobi that was shown

Now the funny thing is that the other eye of Tobi was also a sharingan which thinking about Kishi could have showed us when he was introduced since it had no point at all besides being an argument for the idiots who thought it could be obito.

So Kishi could have made this shit never happen if he would showed us directly both eyes.

His biggest troll by far, he must be proud
__________________
Griffith- The man we all hate, still we consider him as one of the greatest villains ever. Raping the girl of you best friend before his eyes while he killed all his comrades.....




The eclips, damn that was fucked up....
uzumakinagato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 03:39 PM   #1611
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
Funny how you back up that event with 3 things that don't change Madara's status as an Edo golem and 2 things with unknown consequences to the Edo tensei status: Outer Path (which is not King Enma, idiot, that's Hiruzen's summon) and Izanagi. Please prove these techniques remove the Edo Tensei status from Madara.
its funny how all five examples are logical ways for edo madara to survive the Edo tensai release jutsu being used by kabuto....

1. madara IS A SPECIAL EDO so having an ability the other edos don't makes perfect sense.... And that being the ability to not be effected by the ending jutsu just in case someone is capable of forcing him to end Edo tensai...
Madara as an edo is special, completely fused with hashirama's cells allowing madara hashiramas's abilities including insta-regeneration as well... And since hashirama's chakra could be the key to madara's survival of the ending jutsu u don't know... Special edo, hell, more then just an Edo is the most likely to survive numi... get ur head out of ur ass!

2. Izanagi can easily be a way for madara to survive... its common knowledge what Izanagi can do, that madara has a EMS+RG and hashirama's chakra,meaning he is capable of far more then even danzou or tobi so... U have no argument against Izanagi as a way for edo madara to survive the ending jutsu, making the whole thing a mere illusion because thats what Izanagi does... hell, with the RG Edo madara has, he will likely be capable of performing an Izanagi on the RS's level meaning madara can basically do w/e he wants, including surviving the ending of the jutsu... lol!

3. Use King EMMA head, not enma (typo)... Although Enma also means fearsome face which hell realms jutsu shows... Anywho...
The king emma head was capable of reviving an already dead body of demon realm whoc was in many peices... so edo madara entering the emma head too should theoretically revive him, putting madara back together as an edo...
U have no argument against this plausible outcome...

4. Edo tensai release jutsu ends the Edo's because they are connected to the user, but are in the same dimension.. However, if an edo, like madara, was to jump into another dimension and wait until kabuto was finished ending the edo tensai then he could theoretically survive.... since the edo jutsu is based on the user's control of the Resurrected shinobi in the physical world of naruto, not some alternate dimension with different rules, physics, ect... The edo could be freed from the user all together possibly....
^^This is the only one that has holes in it... and is the least likely to work...

5. Comming back to #2 argument... Edo Madara's TRUE RINN'EGAN, a.k.a. the Transmigration eye... Could likely perform a transmigration of his own soul into another body before his soul returns to the pure world... a body like a zetu's (have the same chakra to work like a chakra receiver or lightning rod and attract madara's soul) Instead of just transmigrating the user's chakra/mind or anothers soul back into the original body... which only nagato's generic RG was capable of...

All five make perfect sense as to how madara could survive the edo tensai release jutsu judging by madara's current powers and how edo tensai works...

Quote:
Also, why don't the people advocating that Madara will be the only one left say how the fuck he's going away if you're removing ALL known chances of the bastard being terminated? Care to explain that or you'll advocate yet another asspull to justify the first asspull?
I just gave you five examples of logical ways for madara to survive the ending jutsu of edo tensai unlike the rest of the edo's...

One more time...

:Madara is a special Edo... completely fused with hashirama's cells to become a hybrid Edo of half edo, half living tissue of the most powerful shinobi since RS.. making madara unlike the other Edo's completely..

:Edo Madara has the true RG now... with the power of the EMS+RG+hashirama's chakra... Giving madara a control over life and death as well as reality itself through Izanagi... possibly even the power over Time and space...

:Madara basically can do w/e he wants.... ^^^^^^

:Hashirama's cells offer the ability of instant regeneration without the use of seals... the power of hashirama should regenerate madara when the edo tensai releases..... meaning hashirama's abilities might be the key to surviving even the ending of the jutsu that brought him back and remade him better then ever in a new body...

Conclusion: Madara sure has allot of ways to survive the edo tensai release jutsu kabuto is performing.... I mean how exactly do these examples not help madara since u believe all five aren't based on facts despite the RG's abilities, hashirama's as well, madara's having a true RG power like the sage once had and how the edo tensai jutsu works all are based on the manga, presented as facts, not very ambiguous...
explain it to me numi... or am I right?!?!
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 04:02 PM   #1612
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin
 
jekyl_hyde's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,362
Thanks: 763
Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
Also, why don't the people advocating that Madara will be the only one left say how the fuck he's going away if you're removing ALL known chances of the bastard being terminated? Care to explain that or you'll advocate yet another asspull to justify the first asspull?
You've answered your own question, imo. I'm not saying that I am a fan of this, but I truly think and believe that Kishi will keep edo-Madara around, use him to advance Sasuke and/or Naruto some more, and then use some kind of asspull (as you put it) to eradicate him (he'll probably see Hashirama in Naruto, the two will fight, and after bumping fists, edo-Madara fades{and if you can't read the sarcasm in that, you're worse than Sheldon Cooper}).

Your predication of Madara's battle with the kages was based on the chapter intro where it was talking about the three battles: Kabuto vs. Itach and Sasuke, Madara vs. the kages, and Tobi vs. Naruto and co. I would whole-heartedly agree with you had Sasuke turned and lost his will to destroy Konoha. But it didn't. That basically erases the premonition that these three battles are the end of this war so-to-speak.

Plus, in all honesty, it pisses me off that Kishi had the five kages not be able to do shit to Sasuke, yet they're going to defeat edo-Madara be default? That would be even worse storytelling than to keep edo-Madara around.

Also, nobody has really touched on what Kabuto apparently showed Tobi. Because nobody knows. There are too many unknowns, which open several possibilities to say this is fact and this is fiction, because no one really f'n knows.

Last edited by jekyl_hyde; 06-18-2012 at 04:27 PM.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 04:23 PM   #1613
el_deevil
sierra 117
 
el_deevil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: .................................
Posts: 297
Thanks: 245
Thanked 112 Times in 73 Posts
el_deevil is on a distinguished road
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
If Kabuto is dismissing the Edo tensei right now, the Edo Tensei that brought back Madara in your POV couldn't release him, therefore Madara would still be around.
That's what I am saying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
Also, the only way to seal him would be with a soul-removing Fuuinjutsu, something that nobody so far is known to have.
Why is that? Why other sealing techs won't work on him?
The death god is a soul removing Fuuinjutsu imo, but none of the kages have it if that's what you mean.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
Restricting his movements is just delaying the inevitable
I never said anything about his movements getting restricted as a consequence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
There's no indication Madara will be released via emotional BS.
Agreed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
So either Madara goes away with all the other Edo Tensei or he won't go at all.
Yeah, lets see what Kishi has in store for us.
__________________
Don't think, it may sprain your brain!
Don't feel bad. A lot of people have no talent!
Don't you love nature, despite what it did to you?
el_deevil is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to el_deevil For This Useful Post:
jekyl_hyde (06-18-2012)
Old 06-18-2012, 05:31 PM   #1614
Numinous
Writing speed: snail
 
Numinous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Porto, Portugal
Posts: 4,783
Thanks: 8,386
Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

Quote:
3. Use King EMMA head, not enma (typo)...
Wow, you're stupid. It's King Yama, not Emma. Even correcting your half-assed grammar you still fail at it.

Quote:
I just gave you five examples of logical ways for madara to survive the ending jutsu of edo tensai unlike the rest of the edo's...

One more time...
Wow, you're very, VERY, stupid. Read the question I asked again, dumbass, I didn't ask the same thing again. Wow, what a lot of stupidity from that post! "You don't have arguments to refute this, derp", as if you had any evidence of what you're saying effectively changes the Edo Tensei status. Guess what, you don't. Just because you think so doesn't make it so, so my argument is either get evidence from the manga itself and not your crazy ramblings or get lost, dimwit.

Quote:
You've answered your own question, imo. I'm not saying that I am a fan of this, but I truly think and believe that Kishi will keep edo-Madara around, use him to advance Sasuke and/or Naruto some more, and then use some kind of asspull (as you put it) to eradicate him (he'll probably see Hashirama in Naruto, the two will fight, and after bumping fists, edo-Madara fades{and if you can't read the sarcasm in that, you're worse than Sheldon Cooper}).
When you're expecting Kishimoto to change the rules just to make you right, you should know that your argument hold little water. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying Kishimoto won't ever pull off his ass something to keep Edo Madara, it's just there's nothing that indicates Madara will survive all the other Edo Tensei. And yes, I do read sarcasm, didn't need that postscript there.

Quote:
Your predication of Madara's battle with the kages was based on the chapter intro where it was talking about the three battles: Kabuto vs. Itach and Sasuke, Madara vs. the kages, and Tobi vs. Naruto and co. I would whole-heartedly agree with you had Sasuke turned and lost his will to destroy Konoha. But it didn't.
And you somehow missed that Sasuke's behavior has been changing in the last chapters. I mean, before he met Edo Itachi the only thing left for him to do before being the poster-child of Axe Crazy villains would be yelling "HERE'S JOHNNY!" and now he's calm and subdued by Itachi's presence. There's definitely an hint that Sasuke will change his mind soon.

Quote:
That basically erases the premonition that these three battles are the end of this war so-to-speak.
Nor I did advocate that. Only that the battles as they are won't change anytime soon. There's already the hint of Kabuto's redemption with his orphanage pal hanging around in the war, Madara has very limited use that Tobi doesn't outside of the Gokage's narrative struggle so him getting the shaft shouldn't be surprising to anyone and Tobi... well, Tobi will probably stick where he is.

And, while these battles won't be the last ones of this war, they're among the very last. Who else is there to fight and wasn't introduced yet except the Juubi?

Quote:
Why is that? Why other sealing techs won't work on him?
Because the Shinobi Alliance already sealed normally the majority of Edo Tensei but none of those sealed were terminated. That indicates only soul-removing Fuiinjutsu work on Edo Tensei

Quote:
The death god is a soul removing Fuuinjutsu imo, but none of the kages have it if that's what you mean.
Yes and yes.

Quote:
I never said anything about his movements getting restricted as a consequence.
I know you didn't, but that's one way to halt Edo Tensei that could be used on Madara if he wasn't using a Super Susanoo.

Quote:
Yeah, lets see what Kishi has in store for us.
Thought-terminating cliché much?
__________________
My writings and ramblings:

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3







Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 05:58 PM   #1615
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin
 
jekyl_hyde's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,362
Thanks: 763
Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
When you're expecting Kishimoto to change the rules just to make you right, you should know that your argument hold little water.
I'm not expecting him to change the rules to make me right. Hell, I think it's going to happen a certain way, because Kishi has done numerous asspulls already, and you don't think he will do it?

Quote:
[nd yes, I do read sarcasm, didn't need that postscript there.
That actually wasn't for you num. While we disagree on numerous things, you at least see sarcasm when you read it, unlike others who post on these forums (Plus I was watching Big Bang Theory on my ondemand feature... love that sitcom).

Quote:
And you somehow missed that Sasuke's behavior has been changing in the last chapters. I mean, before he met Edo Itachi the only thing left for him to do before being the poster-child of Axe Crazy villains would be yelling "HERE'S JOHNNY!" and now he's calm and subdued by Itachi's presence. There's definitely an hint that Sasuke will change his mind soon.
There has been that hint, but with Sasuke stating his resolve to destroy Konoha, the change in Sasuke will be brought about by Naruto, not Itachi (and thank God for this).
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 06:15 PM   #1616
el_deevil
sierra 117
 
el_deevil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: .................................
Posts: 297
Thanks: 245
Thanked 112 Times in 73 Posts
el_deevil is on a distinguished road
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
Because the Shinobi Alliance already sealed normally the majority of Edo Tensei but none of those sealed were terminated. That indicates only soul-removing Fuiinjutsu work on Edo Tensei
I am still not getting why you're saying normal sealing techs won't work on Madara as they have on the other zombies. Are saying that he'd just break free of it or by working you mean the zombie must be destroyed, it that then the seal didn't work on any of the zombies, but better sealed than free and wreaking havoc, they could be dealt with later.
So if the Kages don't have a soul removing technique, least they could do is try to seal him off with sealing techs in their arsenal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
Thought-terminating cliché much?
Very much lol.
__________________
Don't think, it may sprain your brain!
Don't feel bad. A lot of people have no talent!
Don't you love nature, despite what it did to you?
el_deevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 01:47 AM   #1617
Senkradlol
Chuunin
 
Senkradlol's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: PA
Age: 21
Posts: 410
Thanks: 468
Thanked 161 Times in 94 Posts
Senkradlol is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

How are you going to wrap up Madara with the paper seal, sand or any other type of constricting thing long enough to seal him away? They can't touch him let alone get him in a state where he's seal-able.
Senkradlol is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Senkradlol For This Useful Post:
Numinous (06-19-2012)
Old 06-19-2012, 04:58 AM   #1618
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin
 
Vishnu's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Romania
Posts: 1,328
Thanks: 1,857
Thanked 2,172 Times in 789 Posts
Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senkradlol View Post
How are you going to wrap up Madara with the paper seal, sand or any other type of constricting thing long enough to seal him away? They can't touch him let alone get him in a state where he's seal-able.
The Shinigami would be a solution. Only if Tsunade knows the jutsu and has the balls to do it.
__________________
When other men blindly follow the truth remember:
Nothing is true!
When other men are limited by morality and law remember:
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
We know the light...but when we shall create the dark?
Check out the new fanfiction bloghttp://celestcity.blogspot.com
Vishnu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
Numinous (06-19-2012)
Old 06-19-2012, 02:13 PM   #1619
Numinous
Writing speed: snail
 
Numinous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Porto, Portugal
Posts: 4,783
Thanks: 8,386
Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekyl_hyde View Post
I'm not expecting him to change the rules to make me right. Hell, I think it's going to happen a certain way, because Kishi has done numerous asspulls already, and you don't think he will do it?
It's not that I don't think he'll do it, since he's in charge after all. All I'm saying he has no goddamn good reason to do so except catering to the Madara fanboys.

Quote:
There has been that hint, but with Sasuke stating his resolve to destroy Konoha, the change in Sasuke will be brought about by Naruto, not Itachi (and thank God for this).
And I agree. But the thing is, there's no deterrent for Sasuke to somehow not go straight to Naruto. Madara isn't needed for Sasuke's character development.

Quote:
Originally Posted by el_deevil View Post
I am still not getting why you're saying normal sealing techs won't work on Madara as they have on the other zombies. Are saying that he'd just break free of it or by working you mean the zombie must be destroyed, it that then the seal didn't work on any of the zombies, but better sealed than free and wreaking havoc, they could be dealt with later.
The bolded. Edo Tensei sealed so far haven't been truly defeated, only neutralized. There's no guarantee the seal they're under will last forever, so eventually they'll break out of them if not dismissed or with their souls removed.
__________________
My writings and ramblings:

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3







Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 02:21 PM   #1620
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin
 
jekyl_hyde's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,362
Thanks: 763
Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

@Num
He can keep Madara around, and use him to further Sasuke and/or Naruto in some manner unforeseen.

One thing that is really starting to piss me off though, if Madara is such a god... I want to see that damn battle between Madara and Hashirama now. We've only seen an ova, but damn... you can't tell me that Madara wouldn't use a perfect Susanoo against Hashirama...

It's time for another Gaiden arc.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:34 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.