Just a Thought THREAD - Page 109 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 06-19-2012, 08:44 PM   #1621
el_deevil
sierra 117

el_deevil is on a distinguished road
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senkradlol View Post
How are you going to wrap up Madara with the paper seal, sand or any other type of constricting thing long enough to seal him away? They can't touch him let alone get him in a state where he's seal-able.
That's true, but then that holds true for performing the death god jutsu as well. To perform the death god jutsu the target's movement should at least be restricted so that its in no position to kill the performer of the technique before the target is sealed completely and as you've said and I completely agree they can't even touch him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vishnu View Post
The Shinigami would be a solution. Only if Tsunade knows the jutsu and has the balls to do it.
While death god jutsu will be the most effective way of stopping Madara, as I said above, they'll at least need to paralyze him first to perform it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
The bolded. Edo Tensei sealed so far haven't been truly defeated, only neutralized. There's no guarantee the seal they're under will last forever, so eventually they'll break out of them if not dismissed or with their souls removed.
By that time the shinobis will probably be ready to take them on again, this time more efficiently I guess, so better sealed than free. And as for ordinary sealing techs not working on Madara because of him breaking free before the technique is completed, the same goes in case of deathgod jutsu as I've pointed above. The only advantage of the deathgod jutsu is that the target gets sealed for good. So if that's what you meant by ordinary sealing tech not working on Madara then same goes for deathgod also.
el_deevil is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to el_deevil For This Useful Post:
Senkradlol (06-20-2012)

Old 06-19-2012, 11:53 PM   #1622
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

random thought:

why does only Hashirama have special chakra and no one else in the clan???

Why does only one senju out of the entire clan have so much power and special abilities???

why does hashirama have such a special relatioship with the Uzumaki's??

Goin pretty far out on a limb here, but Hashirama must of not been full senju, but a hybrid of both senju and Uzumaki....

:Hashirama's abilities are the same as the Uzumaki... SPecial chakra for controling bijuu, huge chakra reserves, vitality and a user of powerful seals (Hashirama's scroll.... used against madara and I think naruto stole it at the beggining to learn kage bushin)

:senju's even of tobirama (2nd Hokage) level have just above average chakra/stamina, can use water, but that's about it.....

:while both senju and uzumaki are distantly related... thats no explanation as to why only hashirama is so damn special... the uchiha, uzumaki, houzuki, ect all have more then one special shinobi of a hig level and skill... Why not the senju, just hashirama?

could be nothing, could be something... still odd IMO.

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 12:05 AM   #1623
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Thanked 1,558 Times in 509 Posts
jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
random thought:

why does only Hashirama have special chakra and no one else in the clan???

Why does only one senju out of the entire clan have so much power and special abilities???

why does hashirama have such a special relatioship with the Uzumaki's??

Goin pretty far out on a limb here, but Hashirama must of not been full senju, but a hybrid of both senju and Uzumaki....

:Hashirama's abilities are the same as the Uzumaki... SPecial chakra for controling bijuu, huge chakra reserves, vitality and a user of powerful seals (Hashirama's scroll.... used against madara and I think naruto stole it at the beggining to learn kage bushin)

:senju's even of tobirama (2nd Hokage) level have just above average chakra/stamina, can use water, but that's about it.....

:while both senju and uzumaki are distantly related... thats no explanation as to why only hashirama is so damn special... the uchiha, uzumaki, houzuki, ect all have more then one special shinobi of a hig level and skill... Why not the senju, just hashirama?

could be nothing, could be something... still odd IMO.
U may have something there. I mean as we have seen Naruto isnt the ONLY soeciak Uzumaki. Senju CLAN were kniwn to be equal to the Uchiha. So why is ut ONLY Hashi that is revered to be so powerful?

If he is Uzu/Senju then why isnt Taunade more powerful than she is? I still think her last name is Uzumaki.
jericho Uzimaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 03:33 AM   #1624
uzumakinagato
Chuunin

uzumakinagato is an unknown quantity at this point

You forgot the 2nd hokage...

The eclips, damn that was fucked up....
uzumakinagato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 04:06 AM   #1625
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by uzumakinagato View Post
You forgot the 2nd hokage...
Not really. Noone has credited him with being so formidable. Yes his water style and T/S jutsu is praised.

Tobirama was around when Madara was too. He wasnt that much younger than
Hashi. Madara hasnt mentioned him to the Kages.
Old 06-20-2012, 04:27 AM   #1626
UzumakiUchiha
Genin

UzumakiUchiha is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jericho Uzimaki View Post
U may have something there. I mean as we have seen Naruto isnt the ONLY soeciak Uzumaki. Senju CLAN were kniwn to be equal to the Uchiha. So why is ut ONLY Hashi that is revered to be so powerful?

If he is Uzu/Senju then why isnt Taunade more powerful than she is? I still think her last name is Uzumaki.
I think majority of the senju have special abilities but few like hashirama are able to use them to an extent just like madara and izuna the only powerful uchiha. From the manga one obvious thing we can deduce is that hashirama is the only who one can use wood element from senju (excluding experiments). I am sure 2nd hokage had special jutsu as well like the water jutsu just from his chakra alone (maybe more we which hasn't been stated in the manga) and tsunade has shown hers. So this means all the senjus have their own unique abilities corresponding to each individual and you can say few similar abilities that can be inherited from their parents/granparents just like tsunade with her mitosis regeneration from Hashirama.

Quote:

Not really. Noone has credited him with being so formidable. Yes his water style and T/S jutsu is praised.

Tobirama was around when Madara was too. He wasnt that much younger than
Hashi. Madara hasnt mentioned him to the Kages.
Hashirama was credited more because he was the leader of senju, just as madara was feared as much because he became the leader of uchiha and the fact they were both rivals which also means it was due to plot reasons. Their character and relationship are more important to the whole story than tobirama. Hence tobirama isn't credited as much, so it can be said tobirama is as powerful as hashirama in his own right and abilties. From what your saying, same thing can be said for uchihas; Madara was the only revered one (not the whole uchiha) and izuna who also attained the mangekou sharingan is not revered as much as madara but both were almost equal in terms of power. It's is clear that tobirama and izuna has been ignored due to plot reasons.

Last edited by UzumakiUchiha; 06-20-2012 at 04:32 AM.
UzumakiUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to UzumakiUchiha For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (06-20-2012)
Old 06-20-2012, 01:50 PM   #1627
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

I know everyone gives kyf hell for a lot of his thoughts, but he does have a point about Shisui and the 4th Mizukage. Now I'm not saying that I agree with this at all, because I just don't.

But from what we've seen, it seems that techniques can be shared amongst relatives (at least in the case between Itachi, Sasuke, and Madara).

From the three ms users we've seen, we all know they share Amerterasu, Susanoo, and Tsukuyomi.

Meanwhile, we've seen a different jutsu with Kakashi in Kamui.

Now, Shisui was known for several jutsus, mostly Koto Amatsukami (a different type of genjutsu) and his mind control technique. Neither technique has been shown to be used by Sasuke, Itachi, or edo-Madara.

It has been shown that Tobi had some type of mind control over Yagura. I think there might be a direct lineage connection from Madara to Sasuke and Itachi, because they all have used the same three techniques using the MS/EMS.

Maybe there is a lineage connection between Shisui and Tobi.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 03:08 PM   #1628
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

I think that Tobi may be Danzou's Uchiha's teammate, he is Danzou's age, which as a child knew Madara.
Danzou may have been under a genjutsu to believe that Tobi was actually Madara. Unless he was part of the charade all the way to the end. But it was hinted that Tobdara and Danzou had dealings before. Which in turn could explain the similarities in jutsu with Kakashi, Obito could have been his son. Which would also explain why he feels NO remorse fighting Kakashi, he could blame him for his death.
Old 06-24-2012, 06:08 PM   #1629
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

my OPINION.

Kishi's Part I

WE SAW IT

Kishi's Part II

Naruto learns loss.
Naruto makes a decision about Sasuke.
Naruto gets a new team mate and team leader.
Sakura makes a decision about sasuke.
Kakashi becomes Hokage, Naruto deals with that.
Naruto is trained by another Jinchurikki.
Pein is defeated by Naruto.
Jiraiya dies.
Naruto learns Sage arts
Akataski is defeated, Tobi is revealed. Kabuto surfaces.

Part III(time skip?)

Sasuke fights Naruto mid way through, to a stand still.
SUMMIT attack, did not happen.(only attempting to capture Bee)
Sasuke is put on trial.
Danzou is revealed.
Kabuto reveals Edo Tensei
No MOON's EYE PLAN!!!!
Sasuke acknowledges Sakura.
Naruto sees Hinata's love for him.
Naruto gains control over the Fox in similar way as Bee(partnership)
Naruto learns water element and works on new rasengan(hurricane)
Danzo is charged for crimes against peace, escapes with ROOT.
Sasuke escapes punishment, Team 7 tracking him down.

Part IV

Kabuto becomes obsessed in finding Sasuke.
Kakashi clears Sasuke of his crimes.
Danzo finds Sasuke, as does Team 7.
Obito resurfaces.
Naruto(Team 7) & Sasuke take out Danzo and his ROOT.
Crazed Obito joins with Kabuto.

okay let me stop but seriously.

I think it was planned for Naruto to grow into a great powerful ninja. By working for every single power up while Sasuke only received abilities. I think that them fighting was NOT gonna be the end of the series just the end of a very LOOOOOONNNNGGG arc.

I don't think the WAR was supposed to happen so early if at all, I sure don't think it was supposed to be all the villages against a common enemy either, unless that common enemy was the Samurai.

The S06P was probably one of the things thrown in there and he had to adjust. Part I Naruto is no messiah, a hero but not a messiah. That's a little too far.
The Following User Says Thank You to jericho Uzimaki For This Useful Post:
UzumakiUchiha (06-24-2012)
Old 06-25-2012, 01:11 AM   #1630
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

IMO, the reason why itachi, sasuke, Izuna and madara awakened Tsukuyomi, amaterasu and sasanoo as their MS powers is because they are pure uchiha, from the elder brother ancestor...

However, Hybrid uchiha's or non-uchiha's with transplanted SG eyes do not awaken the jutsu pure uchiha's do, but something different altogether...

a member of the Hatake clan with a MS awakened kamui (IMO, probably due to a direct relation to the uzumaki somehow... a clan directly linked to the sage...)
IMO, its the only way considering RS descendants are the only ones who have shown they can use the SG's true power... probably due to the SG's relation to the juubi...

An uchiha with hashirama chakra...(uchiha/senju hybrid) awakened a genjutsu beyond tsukuyomi called Kotoamatsukami....

And tobi... with uchiha and hashirama senju chakra (also uchiha/senju hybrid) awakened a powerful T/S whirlpool jutsu...

By the consistency of the uchiha's and non-uchiha's MS jutsu... we can conclude those purely of the uchiha clan awaken the same three jutsu (tsukuyomi, amaterasu and sasanoo)
and that non-uchiha that are directly related the rikudou sage or hybrids of the uchiha and other clans that are directly related to the RS awaken other ninjutsu or genjutsu.... Some surpassing the uchiha's and some just being equal...

Note: I'm rather confident that only those related to the RS can use the SG's power to its full potential...

example #1: Uchiha Shisui, a hybrid uchiha with hashirama chakra, awakened Kotoamatsukami which far surpasses even tsukuyomi.... but for some reason didn't awaken a physical attack and genjutsu like pure uchiha... but awakened two MS genjutsu eyes of the same power, kotoamatsukami which begs the question... if one eye could control the mind of a jinkchurriki, a EMS user and break Edo tensai then what is a double Kotoamatsukami capable of...???
IMO, shisui's double koto could very well of been capable of implanting memories, sealing away others and making someone a whole different person...
or shisui actually did awaken a physical MS jutsu, the T/S wirlpool ninjutsu we see tobi using... because shisui awakening two MS genjutsu and not a ninjutsu and genjutsu makes me wonder...

the only other explanation I can think of is that shisui's MS eyes could each use two separate jutsu, a genjutsu Kotoamatsukami and a ninjutsu (amenominakanushi maybe), the T/S whirlpool justu...
However, danzou could not use it because it requires so much chakra and control of hashirama's power... unlike danzou had... and itachi clearly could not use shisui's T/S jutsu because he never had the means to even use kotoamatsukami, but every 10 years...

Example #2. Danzou shimura, a non-uchiha, had to transplant a MS eye (shisui's) and take allot of other SG's as well as implant hashirama's cells to use the SGs.... without hashirama's cells, danzou would have never been able to use the MS or the basic SG's...

Pure Speculation but... Nagato, an uzumaki, had SG eyes implanted and was able to awaken the RG instead of the MS when losing someone close to him... and the uzumaki are directly related to the sage if they are distantly related to the senju which were the descendats of the younger son of RS....

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 06-25-2012 at 01:14 AM.
Old 06-25-2012, 01:24 AM   #1631
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

... no
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
J-man123 (06-25-2012), Numinous (06-25-2012), UzumakiUchiha (06-25-2012), Vishnu (06-25-2012)
Old 06-25-2012, 03:30 AM   #1632
J-man123
Supernova

J-man123 is an unknown quantity at this point

JU abd kyf On the topic of the 2nd not being powerful It was said that Kisames water skills was close to the level of the 2nd hokage and look at how much of a tank kisame was also kisame had his sword feed him chakara and over the years it increased the size of his own chakara compare that to the second who naturally had a big chakara tank and was better the kisame when it came to water ninjutsu he was fucking powerful
J-man123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 04:52 AM   #1633
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-man123 View Post
JU abd kyf On the topic of the 2nd not being powerful It was said that Kisames water skills was close to the level of the 2nd hokage and look at how much of a tank kisame was also kisame had his sword feed him chakara and over the years it increased the size of his own chakara compare that to the second who naturally had a big chakara tank and was better the kisame when it came to water ninjutsu he was fucking powerful
You misunderstood me. I know he was powerful, a beast with water and T/S Jutsu. But Madara has NOT mentioned him at all when saying who was a march for him. Only Hashirama, was on his level?

I found that odd, hd should have been named as a worthy oponent at least.

Thats all i was pointing out.
Old 06-25-2012, 10:15 AM   #1634
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
You misunderstood me. I know he was powerful, a beast with water and T/S Jutsu. But Madara has NOT mentioned him at all when saying who was a march for him. Only Hashirama, was on his level?

I found that odd, hd should have been named as a worthy oponent at least.

Thats all i was pointing out.
Ever heard of obsession? Ever thought Madara is obsessed with Hashirama as his foe? It happened a lot in feudal Japan, having warriors making others their arch-nemesis and deeming them the only ones worth fighting.

Quote:
IMO, the reason why itachi, sasuke, Izuna and madara awakened Tsukuyomi, amaterasu and sasanoo as their MS powers is because they are pure uchiha, from the elder brother ancestor...

However, Hybrid uchiha's or non-uchiha's with transplanted SG eyes do not awaken the jutsu pure uchiha's do, but something different altogether...
And this is clearly a statement from someone who knows little to nothing about genetics. Considering your wording, you consider Sasuke & co the byproduct of Uchiha intra-marriage from the days of the First Son. Well, hate to break it to you, but even if the first Uchiha was the direct child of the First Son (which is highly unlikely), "pure" Uchiha could only carry at maximum 25% of the First Son's genetic material. Remember, the First Son had to marry a non-Uchiha (since they didn't exist) and his son/daughter had to marry another non-Uchiha.

You could claim that inbreeding could've occurred to keep the amount of First Son's DNA higher, for example, the First Son having a daughter and knock her up for his (grand)son to have roughly 50% of his gene pool. Or that the First Son had 2 Uchiha sons and they sex each other up to produce a baby with 50% of the First Son's genes (if you need reference, link is available). Yeah, but there's a problem with inbreeding, it has a 4% chance of mutating the original gene pool on each incestuous generation and it had to happen in order for you to distinguish "pure" Uchiha and "hybrid" Uchiha.

It doesn't take a genius to figure out that, by Sasuke's generation, the First Son's gene pool would be very mutated or even non-existent with all that inbreeding, along with very unwanted side-effects, like making Shrek look handsome by comparison, reduced fertility, increased infant mortality and many, many others. So, in practical terms, normal breeding would produce smaller numbers, but not that much smaller and with the bonus of not turning the "pure" Uchiha into genetic freaks.

Quote:
a member of the Hatake clan with a MS awakened kamui (IMO, probably due to a direct relation to the uzumaki somehow... a clan directly linked to the sage...)
I won't even ask what's your evidence because everybody knows you don't have any.

Quote:
IMO, shisui's double koto could very well of been capable of implanting memories, sealing away others and making someone a whole different person...
Either too much Inception watching or arguing from ignorance to please self-delusion. Take your pick, people.

Well the rest is just more Tobi=Shisui wanking based on pure speculation with 0 evidence behind it.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (06-25-2012), kael03 (06-25-2012), UzumakiUchiha (06-25-2012)
Old 06-25-2012, 01:27 PM   #1635
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-man123 View Post
This was never said... anywhere in the manga Jman123...

Tobirama was praised as a strong water user because he could create water from pure chakra, where there was none by one of the anbu... However, kakashi can do that so...

Kisame was the god of water jutsu in the manga so far... even without his sword he was able to create a level of attacks comparable to a jink which is why Gai had to go 7 gates just to KO him...

ANd the 2nd's T/S jutsu were nothing special if they were never mentioned... and his Edo tensai he created was never perfected because it was said Oro was the one to do it...

So tobirama had just water jutsu, some kind of T/S jutsu and an imperfect edo tensai.... compared to hashirama who was godly like madara.... Tobirama is just another senju IMO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
And this is clearly a statement from someone who knows little to nothing about genetics. Considering your wording, you consider Sasuke & co the byproduct of Uchiha intra-marriage from the days of the First Son. Well, hate to break it to you, but even if the first Uchiha was the direct child of the First Son (which is highly unlikely), "pure" Uchiha could only carry at maximum 25% of the First Son's genetic material. Remember, the First Son had to marry a non-Uchiha (since they didn't exist) and his son/daughter had to marry another non-Uchiha.
let me word it differently so u can get what I am saying then...

Those purely of the uchiha, with no other clan descended from the sage (uzumaki, senju, whoever else that has not been confirmed) just uchiha.... they awaken tsukuyomi, amaterasu and sasanoo... those only with uchiha DNA... (so the uchiha mixed with other non-related ninja clans or just regular people with no ninja ability...)

However... those of the uchiha DNA who also share DNA from the uzumaki or senju, who are also descended from the sage like the uchiha, awaken different MS jutsu which can equal or even surpass the basic three MS jutsu awakened by uchiha's....

And the same for those who have transplanted SG eyes, but are also descended from either the senju, uzumaki or even the uchiha.... like kakashi who is a Hatake, but can use the SG'S power so well he was even capable of awakening the MS in a transplanted SG eye...
Which has to be due to some kind of relation to the sage since the SG is a power passed on to his elder son, most likely gained from the juubi when he was its jink....

Quote:
You could claim that inbreeding could've occurred to keep the amount of First Son's DNA higher, for example, the First Son having a daughter and knock her up for his (grand)son to have roughly 50% of his gene pool. Or that the First Son had 2 Uchiha sons and they sex each other up to produce a baby with 50% of the First Son's genes (if you need reference, link is available). Yeah, but there's a problem with inbreeding, it has a 4% chance of mutating the original gene pool on each incestuous generation and it had to happen in order for you to distinguish "pure" Uchiha and "hybrid" Uchiha.
I already answer this... read above... no reference to inbreeding, just the shinobi purely uchiha and not mixed with some other clan descended from the sage....

Quote:
I won't even ask what's your evidence because everybody knows you don't have any.
kakashi as a HATAKE, but can use the SG's power to such a degree he was able to awaken the MS which only select uchiha have shown the ability to do... meaning the Hatake, kakashi clan, must have some realtion to the sage.... I just said the Uzumaki because it was a clan that was related to the sage as well....

Quote:
Either too much Inception watching or arguing from ignorance to please self-delusion. Take your pick, people.

Well the rest is just more Tobi=Shisui wanking based on pure speculation with 0 evidence behind it.
So shisui did not have two MS genjutsu eyes of Kotoamatsukami???

And use of one MS koto eye would have the same effect as using two koto eyes at once???

And uchiha's combine both MS eye's to create sasanoo,a godly jutsu of ultimate offense and defense... so shisui couldn't possibly combine the power of both Kotoamatsukami eye's to produce a genjutsu that is capable of controlling people completely... implanting memories, sealing away others... ect ect.... capable of so much more then what even a single Koto eye is...

Lol, u keep believing because u don't agree, a double Koto MS would be the same as using just one Koto since uchiha's can combine both of their MS eyes and produce a way more powerful jutsu.... Lol!

Who is delusional... oh yea, you! because uchiha's can do that....

And u can claim shisui=tobi has zero evidence all day, but then again u believe two MS eyes cannot combine they're power to produce a more powerful jutsu which is cannon lol...

Keep up the pathetic delusion little fellow....

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA