Just a Thought THREAD - Page 111 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 06-28-2012, 12:25 PM   #1651
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by UzumakiUchiha View Post
I just watched the shippuden anime 268 and from what I saw in that episode i got a new theory probably a overlooked one . I noticed when black zetsu attacked the fake fuedal lords, he slipped through the thick floor like a ghost; so is it possible tobi got his ability from black zetsu and perhaps improved on it.
The ability is either hashirama's earth style ultimate jutsu where the body is recomposed into such a low state of matter that it can pass through solid objects like a ghost... or its from zetsu's bloodline ability... which allows him to pass through anything, even pass through sasanoo rib sate which was capable of stopping raikages attacks... and lava spit from the mizukage...http://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/466/11
and at this point going on what zetsu is capable of and the use of hashirama's cells... I think zetsu is a member of sakons (the guy with two shinobi in one) but implanted with hashiramas cells.... not just some plant added with haashi's cells...

Sakon had the ability to pass through solid objects like zetsu... and even split and have another half of the body be filled in like zetsu is....

Sakon and ukon together....http://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/203/7

Zetsu together....http://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/453/15

Sakon and ukon appart...http://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/204/5

Zetsu appart... Black zetsu...http://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/562/12

white zetsu...http://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/486/7

Both sakon and zetsu seem to have the same bloodlinbe limit thus from the same clan... However, with zetsu's other abilities... its obvious, IMO, that zetsu has also been implanted with hashirama's cells...

Which is due to skaon/ukon and zetsu's special ability... "the ability to construct and deconstruct the tissues, cells and protiens of the body at will"... (sakon/ukon need the chakra boost of CS2 though) That means zetsu has the special ability to fuse with hashi's cells because he should be able to change anything that would make the cells reject zetsu's and make them fuse completely..... which is probably why zetsu was able to fuse with hashirama's cells without being a descendant of the sage... (not confirmed so far)

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-28-2012, 01:26 PM   #1652
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Just a thought but what if the reason why Kabuto kept Anko alive is as a fail safe. Like say if Sasuke kills Kabuto now a jutsu will trigger that would activate Edo Tensai using Anko as a sacrifice to revive Kabuto.
I could dig it, besides pumping up his ET. Keeping her alive and holding on to her as so I believe also she serves a greater use. One thing that bothered me was Akatsuki used sealing techniques to remove chakra from tailed beast. Couldn't Kabuto have done something similar to serve his use? I thought once ago not even to revive him but to be a backup encase of his death. As someone said also Kishi has not drawn Anko lying around anywhere in the cave. fishy just fishy
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to apacolypz For This Useful Post:
Vengeance (06-29-2012)
Old 06-28-2012, 01:43 PM   #1653
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Thanked 1,558 Times in 509 Posts
jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about

i have an Idea.

Maybe Ao recognized Shisui's chakra because at the time Danzou was using his SG.

just and idea, When Naruto is in base mode he uses HIS chakra, Sag emode it's NE, RS/Kurama mode it's the Fox.

So if a sensor was to scan him I do think he/she would see different chakras on different occasions.

It was Shisui's arm w/ Hashi cells in it, to maintain the SGs and give Danzo wood element.

so basically if he is using that ninjas DNA so to speak then THAT chakra will radiate or be evident.

I hope this helps.
jericho Uzimaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 01:43 PM   #1654
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Lol, just realized Nagato never actually showed his right eye (from what I can remember or find in the manga)... And if nagato really only had one RG eye then he really could of had Madara's last EMS eye after Izanagi killed the other, in order to survive against hashirama....

Nagato's RG eye likely did come from madara's last EMS eye... due to the power of the Uzumaki which is just like hashirama's chakra, not the senju's, just hashirama....

The rare Uzumaki bloodline trait (which is usually trademarked by red hair) offers huge chakra level/stamina, vitality for long life, bijuu control and powerful seal talent due to w/e seals talent comes from (powerful spiritual energy/Yin nature element IMO)... All same abilities shared by hashirama senju... but no other senjus...

Apparently nagato, with his powerful vitality chakra of the Uzumaki was able to transform the one EMS eye into a RG just as hashirama's chakra transformed edo madara's EMS eyes into the RG....

Nagato having only one eye is probably why tobi only uses one RG eye... and why nagato could not use any EMS jutsu like amaterasu, tsukuyomi or sasanoo...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Old 06-28-2012, 01:49 PM   #1655
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about

Anyone remember the old theory that Sasuke will give Naruto his eyes?

I still think it is possible.

He will do it for redemption reasons and Sakura Tsunade's no. 1 student will perform the surgery.

it will have a reaction to Naruto's chakra and become the complete RG(with the 9 tomoes) granting him all the abilities of the So6P.

He will be the savior of the ninja world.

I don't like the last part, but ever since he has been moving in that direction....

I rather he just give him the eyes they evolve to regular RG.

He would still have to learn jutsu it's just that he will be able to use ALL elements.

Naruto, "Hey Nagato, you gotta teach me that."(small Kishi hint? Maybe, just maybe.)
Old 06-28-2012, 01:54 PM   #1656
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Lol, just realized Nagato never actually showed his right eye (from what I can remember or find in the manga)... And if nagato really only had one RG eye then he really could of had Madara's last EMS eye after Izanagi killed the other, in order to survive against hashirama....

Nagato's RG eye likely did come from madara's last EMS eye... due to the power of the Uzumaki which is just like hashirama's chakra, not the senju's, just hashirama....

The rare Uzumaki bloodline trait (which is usually trademarked by red hair) offers huge chakra level/stamina, vitality for long life, bijuu control and powerful seal talent due to w/e seals talent comes from (powerful spiritual energy/Yin nature element IMO)... All same abilities shared by hashirama senju... but no other senjus...

Apparently Nagato, with his powerful vitality chakra of the Uzumaki was able to transform the one EMS eye into a RG just as Hashirama's chakra transformed Edo Madara's EMS eyes into the RG....

Nagato having only one eye is probably why Tobi only uses one RG eye... and why Nagato could not use any EMS jutsu like Amaterasu, tsukuyomi or Susan'oo...
Slow down KYF.

Didn't we see both eyes right after his parents were killed?

Also we saw both when Tobi went to the memorial site, he was smiling.

I think I am right, but if you find the chapters and I am wrong then so be it.
Old 06-28-2012, 01:56 PM   #1657
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jericho Uzimaki View Post
Anyone remember the old theory that Sasuke will give Naruto his eyes?

I still think it is possible.

He will do it for redemption reasons and Sakura Tsunade's no. 1 student will perform the surgery.

it will have a reaction to Naruto's chakra and become the complete RG(with the 9 tomoes) granting him all the abilities of the So6P.

He will be the savior of the ninja world.

I don't like the last part, but ever since he has been moving in that direction....

I rather he just give him the eyes they evolve to regular RG.

He would still have to learn jutsu it's just that he will be able to use ALL elements.

Naruto, "Hey Nagato, you gotta teach me that."(small Kishi hint? Maybe, just maybe.)

I do believe Kishi said that for a reason. I am not sure how just yet since we don't know the attributes that caused Nagato to birth his pair of eyes. Naruto could get them through fighting Madara. The savior he will be blessed with eyes to bring peace upon a pain stricken world. Since the Toad Sage did say this one clue is to what he didn't get a chance to finish. " A YOUNG UCHIHA WITH POWERFUL EYES" Naruto was thinking Sasuke but that could be the now broken ET Madara. Who's skin is just flawless, and that ain't mascara. The Toad went to ask Naruto again, "YOU KNOW OF THE YOUNG UCHIHA??" As if his prophecy was not needed in the eyes of Naruto's certainty. Could be more to it, could be our own vivid imagination.

Last edited by apacolypz; 06-28-2012 at 01:58 PM.
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to apacolypz For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (06-29-2012)
Old 06-28-2012, 02:01 PM   #1658
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Quote:
i have an Idea.

Maybe Ao recognized Shisui's chakra because at the time Danzou was using his SG.

just and idea, When Naruto is in base mode he uses HIS chakra, Sag emode it's NE, RS/Kurama mode it's the Fox.

So if a sensor was to scan him I do think he/she would see different chakras on different occasions.

It was Shisui's arm w/ Hashi cells in it, to maintain the SGs and give Danzo wood element.

so basically if he is using that ninjas DNA so to speak then THAT chakra will radiate or be evident.

I hope this helps.
But transplanted SG eyes chakra is trapped in the eye and cannot leave the eye to flow through any of the body, much less the shoulder and arm of a transplanted SG user... Just look at kakashi.... He has to cover his transplanted SG eye because the eye can never deactivate due the power being trapped in the eye... thus kakashi cannot just have the chakra in the eye leave and flow into his body as actual uchihas can do....

What Ao saw was the power of the Arm, shoulder (hashirama's) flowing into the eye to use it, because hashirama's chakra is the only way to use the eye effectively... as confirmed by itachi...

Notice AO did not recognize any uchiha chakra in 10 spots of the arm despite there being 10 SG eyes implanted in the arm...

CLearly the power of the uchiha can be recognized as Uchiha chakra due to it being the power source of the eye and the same chakra that gets trapped in the eye when transplanted...
AO only saw Hashirama's chakra because it was the chakra that was powering shisui's eye, not uchiha chakra which Uchiha use...

However, shisui's chakra was obviously recognized in danzous' right arm, shoulder and even said to be special, unmistakable...

:so if shisui had a special chakra unmistakable from any other chakra including other uchiha...

:And it was hashirama's chakra that was actually being produced in danzou's right arm, shoulder from hashirama's cells being implanted, by Oro himself... but still recognized as shisui's... UNMISTAKABLY...

:Shisui's Kotoamatsukami is a MS genjutsu that surpasses tsukuyomi, the basic MS genjutsu awakened by uchiha...

:Hashirama's chakra has been shown to push the power of he SG to the next level with edo madara...

:SHisui's MS genjutsu eye requires hashirama's chakra to use more then once every ten years... and shisui clearly used the jutsu more then once or twice in his lifetime since he knew indetail how the genjutsu worked which could only come from multiple tests of the genjutsu...

Conclusion: SHisui had the same chakra as hashirama... so similar that a BG could not tell the difference between shisui's chakra and a senju of the highest caliber... hashirama... which is why shisui had a MS+ (4 tomoe MS, not 3 tomoe like itachi's) and how shisui was able to use his genjutsu more then once a decade...

Shisui actually had hashirama-like chakra... this is confirmed by the panels I provided a million times now...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Old 06-28-2012, 02:06 PM   #1659
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Quote:
Slow down KYF.

Didn't we see both eyes right after his parents were killed?

Also we saw both when Tobi went to the memorial site, he was smiling.

I think I am right, but if you find the chapters and I am wrong then so be it.
Lol, u are correct... I didn't remember that instance... then I do not know why tobi only uses one eye, where the other one is and how nagato got his RG eyes because one EMS eye cannot awaken two RG eyes lol....

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Old 06-28-2012, 02:07 PM   #1660
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Quote:
But transplanted SG eyes chakra is trapped in the eye and cannot leave the eye to flow through any of the body, much less the shoulder and arm of a transplanted SG user... Just look at kakashi.... He has to cover his transplanted SG eye because the eye can never deactivate due the power being trapped in the eye... thus kakashi cannot just have the chakra in the eye leave and flow into his body as actual uchihas can do....

What Ao saw was the power of the Arm, shoulder (hashirama's) flowing into the eye to use it, because hashirama's chakra is the only way to use the eye effectively... as confirmed by itachi...

Notice AO did not recognize any uchiha chakra in 10 spots of the arm despite there being 10 SG eyes implanted in the arm...

CLearly the power of the uchiha can be recognized as Uchiha chakra due to it being the power source of the eye and the same chakra that gets trapped in the eye when transplanted...
AO only saw Hashirama's chakra because it was the chakra that was powering shisui's eye, not uchiha chakra which Uchiha use...

However, shisui's chakra was obviously recognized in danzous' right arm, shoulder and even said to be special, unmistakable...

:so if shisui had a special chakra unmistakable from any other chakra including other uchiha...

:And it was hashirama's chakra that was actually being produced in danzou's right arm, shoulder from hashirama's cells being implanted, by Oro himself... but still recognized as shisui's... UNMISTAKABLY...

:Shisui's Kotoamatsukami is a MS genjutsu that surpasses tsukuyomi, the basic MS genjutsu awakened by uchiha...

:Hashirama's chakra has been shown to push the power of he SG to the next level with edo madara...

:SHisui's MS genjutsu eye requires hashirama's chakra to use more then once every ten years... and shisui clearly used the jutsu more then once or twice in his lifetime since he knew indetail how the genjutsu worked which could only come from multiple tests of the genjutsu...

Conclusion: SHisui had the same chakra as hashirama... so similar that a BG could not tell the difference between shisui's chakra and a senju of the highest caliber... hashirama... which is why shisui had a MS+ (4 tomoe MS, not 3 tomoe like itachi's) and how shisui was able to use his genjutsu more then once a decade...

Shisui actually had Hashirama-like chakra... this is confirmed by the panels I provided a million times now...
from now on this is my KYF strategy when no amount of posting will work.

Yes, KYF.
Old 06-28-2012, 02:09 PM   #1661
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,717 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Still going on with the Shisui had Hashirama's chakra crap? For fucks sake, IT WAS SHISUI'S ARM that Ao was seeing his chakra emanating from. Danzo replaced his own arm with Shisui's to allow him to use 10 sharingan without a strain on his own chakra (since a single sharingan in a non-Uchiha is debilitating when in use, imagine 10 active sharingan), he then used Hashirama's cells to give himself a chakra boost to be able to use those 11 sharingan (10 in the arm, 1 in the eye) and grant himself Izanagi.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 02:18 PM   #1662
xxMESTxx
EffYouSeeKay

xxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by apacolypz View Post
As someone said also Kishi has not drawn Anko lying around anywhere in the cave. fishy just fishy
Nobody has said that. I even responded to Veng. about him tossing Anko aside before the fight.

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/577/16

Oh look..top right panel...

Edit: Gee, here's another. http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/578/11

..and another. http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/578/13

More. http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/579/3

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/579/6

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." -M. K. Gandhi

Last edited by xxMESTxx; 06-28-2012 at 02:29 PM.
xxMESTxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 02:47 PM   #1663
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Still going on with the Shisui had Hashirama's chakra crap? For fucks sake, IT WAS SHISUI'S ARM that Ao was seeing his chakra emanating from. Danzo replaced his own arm with Shisui's to allow him to use 10 sharingan without a strain on his own chakra (since a single sharingan in a non-Uchiha is debilitating when in use, imagine 10 active sharingan), he then used Hashirama's cells to give himself a chakra boost to be able to use those 11 sharingan (10 in the arm, 1 in the eye) and grant himself Izanagi.
I do not know what manga u are reading because danzou did not have shisui's arm otherwise it would have been revealed by now...

1. Tobi would have mentioned it...
2. Kabuto would have told tobi he could use some of danzou's arm/shoulder and shisui's eye to revive shisui as an edo... but it was only shisui's eye, not arm that danzou had u dunce...http://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/520/14. otherwise kabuto would have asked for danzou's arm as well...
3. Danzou already had his arm exsperimented on, implanted with hashirama's cell's before shisui disappeared... still having his arm, dunce...

Before shisui's disappearance... long before... (danzou already has an eye implanted as well as hashirama's cells in his arm, shoulder...http://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/583/5
even before the uchiha massacre, before shisui went missing... danzou has his arm wrapped up the same way as after shisui is missing...http://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/590/12
Hokage summit...http://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/458/11

4. Its hashirama's Implanted cells that boost danzou's energy allowing him to use all those SG's not shisui's arm...
(tobi confirming itsthe mokuton... AKA hashirama's chakra that allowed danzou to use so many SGs... and that Oro was the one experimenting on danzou no shisui's arm lol)http://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/478/10
Then confirmed its the implantation of hashirama's cells that boost danzou's energy... also how he is able to use hashirama's chakra... no shisui's arm kaly boy)http://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/478/11

Explain kaly boy... Why does danzou already have his arm experimented on... long before shisui disappeared... even right at the same time before shisui went missing... giving no time for Oro to transplant shisui's arm then Implant it with hashirama's cells....
No mention of shisui's arm... and danzou's dead... along with the massacre of the uchiha from itachi so when is this BS supposed to be revealed???

Lol, its just so obvious that shisui had hashirama-like chakra which is confirmed by the panels i have posted so many damn times....

EDIT: Explain to me WHY danzou would need shisui's arm when he has hashirama's chakra? Shisui's chakra is already trapped in his SG so no need for shisui's arm to produce his chakra... explain any instance of an Arm being transplanted in order to boost the use of SGs.... LOL!

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 06-28-2012 at 02:51 PM.
Old 06-28-2012, 03:05 PM   #1664
xxMESTxx
EffYouSeeKay

xxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enough

Quote:
I do not know what manga u are reading because danzou did not have shisui's arm otherwise it would have been revealed by now...
I'd actually like to know which manga YOU are reading. Because it has been revealed by now, dumbass.

Edit: http://www.mangapanda.com/93-22827-1...apter-459.html

Flat out says the chakra in the shoulder, arm, and eye are ALL Shiusis. Before you pull some shit out of your ass, Danzou had DNA, not chakra from Hashirama, they are not the same. Seriously why the fuck is this so important to you anyways? Can't you, you know, advocate this piece of shit theory in private, and not make yourself look like a retard in the process?

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." -M. K. Gandhi

Last edited by xxMESTxx; 06-28-2012 at 03:15 PM.
xxMESTxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 04:07 PM   #1665
UzumakiUchiha
Genin

UzumakiUchiha is on a distinguished road

Damn why doesn't kishi just state the date or time frame on every flashbacks. It would have been easier for the readers not to get confused. At least specifically quote something like "15 years ago" "just before the uchiha massacre, itachi faces shisui and after...etc blah blah" something like that in each flashback with regards to other flashbacks (before that and after that) to avoid any plot holes or for any confusion to the readers. Also there would have been less debates on time lines among the fans.

Last edited by UzumakiUchiha; 06-28-2012 at 04:10 PM.
UzumakiUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to UzumakiUchiha For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (06-29-2012)