Just a Thought THREAD - Page 112 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-29-2012, 04:55 AM   #1666
Numinous
Writing speed: snail
 
Numinous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Porto, Portugal
Posts: 4,783
Thanks: 8,386
Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

Why am I not surprised KYF didn't read my post where I say this:
Quote:
Quote:
This ^^^is just ignorantly foolish considering this is a shounen manga...
Oh, of course, a manga that talks a lot about DNA, tissue compatibility, organ transfer and alluded tissue rejection back when Yamato was introduced and has shown it when Danzou lost his arm can't possibly incorporate the notion of antigens and antibodies!

That's just preposterous, it's like saying Kishimoto used thermodynamics, atmospheric conductivity, ideal gas law, boiling and melting points of water and gold and molecular heat absorption and we all know that never happened!



Now that I'm done using sarcasm to point out how completely stupid you are, let's talk the talk.

Databook information:

Quote:
Chakra is the resulting form of energy when two other forms of energy are mixed together. The two energies are referred to as "physical energy" and "spiritual energy". Physical energy is collected from the body's cells and can be increased through training, stimulants, and exercise. Spiritual energy is derived from the mind's consciousness (i.e. the soul) and can be increased through studying, meditation, and experience.
That means chakra is unique to each person and that person's cells are imbued with that chakra. So no "Shisui's chakra is special hurr durr!", he simply had a chakra signature that Ao recognized. And many people in the manga have different chakra colors, Naruto's chakra is yellow and Kurama's red, as hinted here. Many volume covers have shown Sasuke's chakra color is purple and, if the volume cover with Itachi's Susanoo is to be trusted, his chakra's color is golden.

Now let's go to the principles of antigen-antibody interaction and how it is pertinent to tissue rejection. Antigen is a substance (normally a protein in organic entities) that is foreign to the body and, as soon as it is recognized as so, will cause the production of antibodies that attach to the antigen so the immunity system can destroy that foreign entity without harming the own body cells.

This is the principle vaccination is built upon, since most vaccines are just injections of dead viruses/bacteria that still have their antigen so the body can recognize said antigen and produce antibodies much faster and neutralize said viruses/bacteria if they're found alive in the body before they can do any harm. That's why AIDS/HIV is so dangerous, because it destroys the white blood cells that produce the antibodies that would make the body fight it.

So back to the point, our cells have their set of antigens that is common to all of them and will vary from person to person, but they are simply ignored by their own body's immunity system to avoid self-destruction (aka auto-immune diseases). The thing is, if those cells are transfered to someone else's body, the latter may or may not recognize those cells as foreign, that's why compatibility between donor and receiver is a must, because that means the chances of the cells' antigens being very similar (thus not recognized by the body as foreign) is much higher. But, if they are recognized as foreign, antibodies will be created and the body will attack all of those transfered cells. That's what organ rejection entails.

So, knowing that cells from a body have that body's chakra signature and they have the same antigens, it means that, in the event of organ rejection, all cells that share the same chakra will be rejected. That also means that, if Shisui and Hashirama's chakra were the same, all cells with that chakra will be rejected. Guess what, Hashirama's cells went haywire, the body rejected them... and Shisui's eye remained intact. That is simply impossible if the two of them had the same chakra. The logical explanation is that the cells of Shisui present in the arm were overtaken by Hashirama's, thus expelled from the body when the latter were.

After this drop of manga facts, accurate science and logic, I dare you to prove either the mangaka when he wrote what chakra was and/or immunology itself wrong. I double dare you!
Because that's the only explanation for why he still keeps regurgitating the same arguments. Come on, be a man and say your piece on this, KYF.
__________________
My writings and ramblings:

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3







Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
kael03 (06-29-2012), UzumakiUchiha (06-29-2012)


Old 06-29-2012, 01:31 PM   #1667
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxMESTxx View Post
I'd actually like to know which manga YOU are reading. Because it has been revealed by now, dumbass.

Edit: http://www.mangapanda.com/93-22827-1...apter-459.html

Flat out says the chakra in the shoulder, arm, and eye are ALL Shiusis. Before you pull some shit out of your ass, Danzou had DNA, not chakra from Hashirama, they are not the same. Seriously why the fuck is this so important to you anyways? Can't you, you know, advocate this piece of shit theory in private, and not make yourself look like a retard in the process?
Lol, calling u an idiot is just an insult to idiots and too intelligent for u....

Danzou did not have shisui's arm u deluded jackass... he had HIS ARM IMPLANTED WITH HASHIRAMA'S CELLS which allowed him to use hashirama's charka that offers Mokuton, huge chakra/stamina boost, ect...

Show me where shisui's arm is taken and implanted onto danzou's??? SHow me where it is even implied danzou had shisui's arm??? Nothing... thats what I thought! U are just pulling the shisui's arm shit out of ur ass because u are too dense to comprehend that shisui's chakra and hashirama's are very much alike to the point the BG cannot tell...

Lol, this isn't even up for debate anymore... u have nothing to support this BS claimwhile I have at least 5 different panels that can show danzou only had hashirama's cells for use of his special chakra, not shisuis... its just that shisui had a chakra just like hashirama's which is why it was mistaken for hims in danzou's right arm, shoulder....

[QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
First, when I make positive claims, I always provide evidence of what I'm saying. Second, negative claims DO NOT warrant the need for evidence, since the burden of proof is ALWAYS on the positive claims.
this is hilarious seeing as how u have giving not one piece of evidence to even imply danzou had shisui's arm as well as hashi's cells... Such Hypocrisy, it must burn....

Quote:
Learn to think first. You were arguing about unlocking MS jutsu. Rinnegan isn't a MS jutsu, it's an higher degree of the Sharingan, so that means Madara hasn't awakened any MS jutsu with Hashirama's chakra. So you still have to prove why Madara and Shisui are somehow different if by your own standards they belong to the same category.
MS DOUJUTSU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not simply jutsu.... and the MS does awaken another doujutsu when adding hashirama's chakra... the RG fool!

Quote:
So, knowing that cells from a body have that body's chakra signature and they have the same antigens, it means that, in the event of organ rejection, all cells that share the same chakra will be rejected. That also means that, if Shisui and Hashirama's chakra were the same, all cells with that chakra will be rejected. Guess what, Hashirama's cells went haywire, the body rejected them... and Shisui's eye remained intact. That is simply impossible if the two of them had the same chakra. The logical explanation is that the cells of Shisui present in the arm were overtaken by Hashirama's, thus expelled from the body when the latter were.

After this drop of manga facts, accurate science and logic, I dare you to prove either the mangaka when he wrote what chakra was and/or immunology itself wrong. I double dare you!
Lol, all ur BS doesn't change the fact that danzou ONLY HAD HASHIRAMA"S CELLS IN HIS ARM< NOT SHISUI"S U DUNCE...

And this so called "rejection of hashirama's cells" shit was due to danzou losing control from being at deaths door...(notice its clearly says "he cannot control his chakra due to being at deaths door" and that "it must be hard to control hashirama's POWER" not cells... this proves danzou is using hashirama's chakra since its his POWER...)http://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/480/10
and all this has nothing to do with all the crap u just posted or anything to do with shisui's cells, even if he did have them...


Quote:
The manga states that Shisui's body was found and it was discovered that he died from drowning in the Naka river. The manga also says why Shisui committed suicide. The manga also shows Shisui in the spot of his suicide beaten up and eyeless to boot. The manga also shows the height of Shisui compared to Itachi and the height of Tobi compared to Itachi and they do not match in the least. The manga also says that Itachi was already aware of Tobi days before the former met formally the latter, meaning that Tobi and Shisui existed at the same time in Itachi's awareness before Shisui was dead, since it only took measly days between Shisui's suicide and the Uchiha Massacre. The manga also demonstrates Shisui's and Tobi's personalities, and they do not match.
1. SHisui's body was not found u fool!!! Kabuto would have him an shisui edo if that was the case, but despite being able to find so many shinobi, even madara, shisui was nowhere to be found... not even a remnant of him... only the eye of shisui's danzou had, not danzou's arm either dumbass... shisui's arm is not on danzou!!! Read it ur self... if u can read that is...(second panel dunce)http://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/520/14
NO SHISUI"S BODY OR NOTHING SO THEN WHERE IS HE NUMI....?

2.We have no idea where exactly shisui supposedly commited suicide.. it was never revealed... however, no one actually saw shisui die, just walk of to go off himself and just disappear, with no body to be found...
So if shisui is dead then where is the body numi...

3. SHisui is much taller then itachi as shown here, (shisui on the cliff, itachi behind him.. obviously shisui is allot taller then itachi as u said he wasn't lol)
just look how much more taller he is lol, u are so full of it numi, its sad...http://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/590/10
So shisui is about as much taller then itachi back then as tobi was... well isn't that funny...

4. Itachi did not meet tobi until shisui had disappeared... supposedly commiting suicide... its the most suspicious part... tobi showed up like a day after shisui disappeared lol... (time frame is obvious... the same night after the meeting with konoha higer ups... which was after his meeting with shisui where he got his eye... Tobi showed up being found by itachi... well after shisui was gone...)
Page 11, meeting with shisui during the day then konoha's leaders that night...http://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/590/11
latter that night tobi appeared... 5 pages later...http://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/590/16
u are full of shit... tobi and shisui were not existing at the same time then... tobi just happened to come right after shisui disappeared....

5. SHisui and tobi are the only two known for they're ability to control people besides naruto... tobi and shisu both have the same philosophy of being nameless... protecting peace from the shadows..... Both are very much alike but u are just in denial like everything though....

CONCLUSION: U were wrong about everything... all u did was post a bunch of BS claims that I PROVED WRONG with actual manga panels... shisui is very likely tobi... and the manga strongly suggests it...

Quote:
All those manga facts do not give any logical leeway for Tobi to be Shisui. For Tobi=Shisui to be canon, it has to resort to timeline retcons, characterization rectons, body count rectons and both Itachi and the guys who found Shisui's body to be complete idiots.
Actually, all that has to be retconed is shisui's true nature... which is clearly not a loving uchiha, but a power hungry maniac who wants to control the world... shisui is itachi's opposite... both put on a front of a fake nature, but had the exact opposite in reality...

Quote:
First, you have to prove Shisui was there. And second, we know the truth, dumbass. Either Madara or Tobi were controlling him. Is that difficult to understand?

Wrong. A genjutsu AKIN to Kotoamatsukami was said to control Yagura, it was never, NEVER, stated that kotoamatsukami controlled Yagura.

Low on gulibility? Damn right, now I'd be high as a fucking kite if I said even a tenth of the silly stuff you say.
lol, Ao had fought shisui and knew what he was capable of... so after a power just like Kotoamatsukami controlled the 4th mizukage for so long, then Ao saw through it finally... he recognized the genjutsu and even the current mizukage admits that shisui's Koto and the one that controlled the 4th mizu are connected.... that along with the fact shisui is so obviously the guy behind the mask with a long hair wig... shisui was there... hes hte only one with a mind control genjutsu and hashirama-like chakra which Ao recognized as shisui's...
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 01:48 PM   #1668
xxMESTxx
EffYouSeeKay
 
xxMESTxx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: The Mountains
Age: 22
Posts: 910
Thanks: 1,344
Thanked 606 Times in 300 Posts
xxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enough
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Lol, calling u an idiot is just an insult to idiots and too intelligent for u....
Right, because I'M the one pulling some stupid shit out of my ass..Oh wait, that's you.

Quote:
Danzou did not have shisui's arm u deluded jackass... he had HIS ARM IMPLANTED WITH HASHIRAMA'S CELLS which allowed him to use hashirama's charka that offers Mokuton, huge chakra/stamina boost, ect...
Danzou did have shisui's arm, unless you have a non-retarded explanation for how Shiusi's chakra is flowing through Danzou's arm.
Quote:
Show me where shisui's arm is taken and implanted onto danzou's???
Show me where it wasn't. I don't have to provide proof, just to prove that you have none yourself.

Quote:
SHow me where it is even implied danzou had shisui's arm???
I can't because you're too fucking stupid to read. I already posted a page, you chose to ignore it.
Quote:
Nothing... thats what I thought! U are just pulling the shisui's arm shit out of ur ass because u are too dense to comprehend that shisui's chakra and hashirama's are very much alike to the point the BG cannot tell...
"Show me where this is even implied." Your theory can't even hold up to your own argumentation you reject.
Quote:
Lol, this isn't even up for debate anymore... u have nothing to support this BS claimwhile I have at least 5 different panels that can show danzou only had hashirama's cells for use of his special chakra, not shisuis... its just that shisui had a chakra just like hashirama's which is why it was mistaken for hims in danzou's right arm, shoulder....
You don't have shit. You choose to ignore what the manga blatantly states, and decided to create some made up bull shit to help defend a stupid fucking theory, that has very, very little chance of coming true, and a HUGE fucking chance of making you look like a bigger retard.

I just don't get you, man.
__________________


"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." -M. K. Gandhi

Last edited by xxMESTxx; 06-29-2012 at 01:59 PM.
xxMESTxx is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xxMESTxx For This Useful Post:
Numinous (06-29-2012), UzumakiUchiha (06-29-2012)
Old 06-29-2012, 01:53 PM   #1669
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
Why am I not surprised KYF didn't read my post where I say this:


Because that's the only explanation for why he still keeps regurgitating the same arguments. Come on, be a man and say your piece on this, KYF.
I find it funny all u have as an argument against my theory is "danzou had shisui's arm which is why his chakra was recognized by AO"... which the manga PROVES wrong because its stated and SHOWN that only hashirama's cells were implanted into DANZOU"S ARM in order to offers the physical energy boost necessary to power all the SGs, shisui's MS and use a better Izanagi...

The manga states danzous ONLY HAD SHISUI'S EYE, NOTHING MORE... I have already posted enough evidence to prove this, but u clearly cannot read so here, one more time...

anzou was recognized as only using hashirama's power, not shisui's in his right arm, shoulder... (AO recognized the chakra in danzous arm simply due to the similarities between hashirama's and shisui's chakra..)
1. looks like he (Oro) implanted hashirama's cells in order to boost ur energy...http://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/478/11
2. Danzou is losing control of his chakra because he is at deaths door... it must be hard to control HASHIRAMA'S POWER!!!!!http://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/480/10
3. Kabuto... "I could not find any of shisui... but I could use the eye of shisui's danzou had..." Not shisui's arm... because it wasn't his arm!!!http://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/520/14

Proof enough... danzou did not have shisui's ARM!!!! Only Hashirama's cells implanted into his own arm...

Other then that...

:SHisui is basically the same size, has the same body type and hair as tobi...

:Both shisui and tobi are the only two uchiha's who have special MS abilities that surpass the original 3... due to the use of hashirama's chakra to boost their MS's to another level obviously...

:Shisui is the one directly responsible for itachi and sasuke's MSs... while tobi is directly responsible for them becoming the EMS in sasuke...

: SHisui just happened to disappear right before tobi showed up in konoha before the massacre...

:Tobi just happened to use a genjutsu JUST LIKE shisui's Kotoamatsukami when controlling yagura the 4th mizu back before the uchia massacre... and there is only one Koto back then, no MS or EMS could do what it does... control people without them knowing...

:SHisui and tobi both have chakra consisting of the uchiha clan (spirutal energy) and hashirama's (physical energy)...

:Most of all... shisui supposedly commited suicide, but kabuto could find nothing from shisui, nothing at all despite being able to find even some of madara...
WHere is shisui's body???

Obvious conclusion is that shisui and tobi are the same person... both are too alike to be anything else IMO...
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 02:06 PM   #1670
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxMESTxx View Post
Right, because I'M the one pulling some stupid shit out of my ass..Oh wait, that's you.

Danzou did have shisui's arm, unless you have a non-retarded explanation for how Shiusi's chakra is flowing through Danzou's arm.
Show me where it wasn't. I don't have to provide proof, just to prove that you have none yourself.
AO did see shisui's chakra flowing through danzou's arm, shoulder... not because danzou has shisui's arm though... Simply because shisui has a chakra just like the kind in danzou's arm which is danzou's own chakra+hashirama's physical energy boosting it... Shisui had a special hybrid chakra consisting of uchiha chakra boosted by hashirama's physical energy which creates a hashirama-like hybrid chakra... danzou had this chakra from adding hashirama's chakra to his own and shisui had it from IDK, but shisui clearly had the same chakra if Ao recognized it... when it was clearly hashirama's boosted chakra of danou's not shisui's chakra from his eye or arm....

its not a hard concept to grasp...if Ao recognized shisui's chakra in danzou's right arm, but the chakra in danzous right arm is actually a hashirama hybrid chakra... due to danzou implanting hashirama's cells into his right arm... then shisui had hashirama hybrid chakra too, because well, Ao obviously, unmistakably recognized the chakra as shisui's too despite it being danzou's boosted by hashirama's physical energy...


Quote:
I can't because you're too fucking stupid to read. I already posted a page, you chose to ignore it.
"Show me where this is even implied." Your theory can't even hold up to your own argumentation you reject.
You don't have shit. You choose to ignore what the manga blatantly states, and decided to create some made up bull shit to help defend a stupid fucking theory, that has very, very little chance of coming true, and a HUGE fucking chance of making you look like a bigger retard.
hey tard... show me where its stated or shown shisui's arm is being used... just anything because this is getting sad an pathetic for u, kal and numi...
I just don't get you, man.[/QUOTE]

and I see u have nothing for all VVV that evidence I posted down there huh...
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 03:20 PM   #1671
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,691
Thanks: 4,758
Thanked 8,715 Times in 3,841 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Lol, calling u an idiot is just an insult to idiots and too intelligent for u....
Projection much?

Quote:
Danzou did not have shisui's arm u deluded jackass... he had HIS ARM IMPLANTED WITH HASHIRAMA'S CELLS which allowed him to use hashirama's charka that offers Mokuton, huge chakra/stamina boost, ect...

Show me where shisui's arm is taken and implanted onto danzou's??? SHow me where it is even implied danzou had shisui's arm???
When Ao fucking saw Shisui's chakra flowing from Danzo's arm/shoulder/eye, that panel said it was Shisui's arm. The fact that you won't acknowledge that doesn't change manga canon.

Quote:
Nothing... thats what I thought! U are just pulling the shisui's arm shit out of ur ass because u are too dense to comprehend that shisui's chakra and hashirama's are very much alike to the point the BG cannot tell...
Show us a panel that says Shisui has chakra that looks, acts, and feels similar to Hashirama's. And before you even bring it up, the panel that has Itachi saying Kotoamatsukami can be used more often than once a decade with Hashirama's chakra is a way to explain how Danzo was able to use it once a day.

Quote:
Lol, this isn't even up for debate anymore... u have nothing to support this BS claimwhile I have at least 5 different panels that can show danzou only had hashirama's cells for use of his special chakra, not shisuis... its just that shisui had a chakra just like hashirama's which is why it was mistaken for hims in danzou's right arm, shoulder....
Except you haven't provided any panels that say Shisui's chakra = Hashirama's chakra. All you've done is completely ignore manga canon (Danzo having Shisui's arm, as stated by Ao).

Quote:
this is hilarious seeing as how u have giving not one piece of evidence to even imply danzou had shisui's arm as well as hashi's cells... Such Hypocrisy, it must burn....
It's not hypocritical when we don't have to prove a negative. You are the one making the claim that Shisui's chakra is similar to, if not the same as, Hashirama's chakra. YOU are the one that has to provide evidence. YOU are the one making a positive claim, and burden of proof falls on you.

Quote:
Lol, all ur BS doesn't change the fact that danzou ONLY HAD HASHIRAMA"S CELLS IN HIS ARM< NOT SHISUI"S U DUNCE...
No, but manga panels do change the fact that Danzo had Shisui's arm with Hashirama's cells implanted into it.

Quote:
1. SHisui's body was not found u fool!!! Kabuto would have him an shisui edo if that was the case, but despite being able to find so many shinobi, even madara, shisui was nowhere to be found... not even a remnant of him... only the eye of shisui's danzou had, not danzou's arm either dumbass... shisui's arm is not on danzou!!! Read it ur self... if u can read that is...(second panel dunce)http://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/520/14
NO SHISUI"S BODY OR NOTHING SO THEN WHERE IS HE NUMI....?
Shisui arranged for his body to vanish after his death, since his abilities were so much sought after. Haven't you been reading?

Quote:
2.We have no idea where exactly shisui supposedly commited suicide.. it was never revealed... however, no one actually saw shisui die, just walk of to go off himself and just disappear, with no body to be found...
So if shisui is dead then where is the body numi...
To answer the first part: he died in the Naka river, since they stated he died of "Suicide by drowning" they obviously found his body. Also, Itachi saw him die. That's how he was able to awaken his MS. As for the location of his body: SHISUI ARRANGED FOR HIS EXISTENCE TO BE ERASED!

Quote:
3. SHisui is much taller then itachi as shown here, (shisui on the cliff, itachi behind him.. obviously shisui is allot taller then itachi as u said he wasn't lol)
just look how much more taller he is lol, u are so full of it numi, its sad...http://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/590/10
So shisui is about as much taller then itachi back then as tobi was... well isn't that funny...
Actually, Num already posted about that panel. If you notice the cliff they are on and the cliff behind them are parallel. You can see the cliff they are on is drawn to be raised slightly, with Shisui standing higher than Itachi. Using the parallel angles of the cliff they are on and the land behind them, you can determine that Shisui and Itachi are of the same height.

Quote:
4. Itachi did not meet tobi until shisui had disappeared... supposedly commiting suicide... its the most suspicious part... tobi showed up like a day after shisui disappeared lol... (time frame is obvious... the same night after the meeting with konoha higer ups... which was after his meeting with shisui where he got his eye... Tobi showed up being found by itachi... well after shisui was gone...)
Page 11, meeting with shisui during the day then konoha's leaders that night...http://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/590/11
latter that night tobi appeared... 5 pages later...http://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/590/16
u are full of shit... tobi and shisui were not existing at the same time then... tobi just happened to come right after shisui disappeared....
Actually, Itachi had known about Tobi for a while before they met. He knew that Tobi had entered Konoha, and the secret meeting place known only to the Uchiha.

Quote:
5. SHisui and tobi are the only two known for they're ability to control people besides naruto...
Itachi says hi.

Quote:
tobi and shisu both have the same philosophy of being nameless...
...no they don't. Tobi's just being a cocky bastard in not revealing himself because he believes Naruto and Bee won't live to tell who he is.

Quote:
protecting peace from the shadows.....
...no. Just, no. Tobi isn't trying to protect peace from the shadows. He wants to enslave the world. He openly appeared before the Kage and said "Bow to me, give me Naruto and Bee, or it will be war". Shisui tried to stop a civil war, Tobi started a war against all 5 villages. That is the exact opposite of each other.

Quote:
Both are very much alike but u are just in denial like everything though
Sounds like you are the one in denial.

Quote:
CONCLUSION: U were wrong about everything... all u did was post a bunch of BS claims that I PROVED WRONG with actual manga panels... shisui is very likely tobi... and the manga strongly suggests it...
The manga "strongly suggests" (see: screams) otherwise. Tobi is a power hungry megalomaniac that wants to enslave the world by becoming the new host for the Juubi and sacrificing others (the bijuu hosts, hundreds of thousands of ninja, Kabuto, etc). Shisui sacrificed himself in an effort to create peace within his own village and stop a civil war. Those actions alone are total opposites, which debunks your idea that they are similar, if not the same person.

Quote:
Actually, all that has to be retconed is shisui's true nature... which is clearly not a loving uchiha, but a power hungry maniac who wants to control the world... shisui is itachi's opposite... both put on a front of a fake nature, but had the exact opposite in reality...
We have recent chapters showing Shisui as a peace loving, self-sacrificing shinobi that did everything in his power to stop a civil war. You expect that to be retconned when the end of the story is near? You really are delusional.

Quote:
lol, Ao had fought shisui and knew what he was capable of... so after a power just like Kotoamatsukami controlled the 4th mizukage for so long, then Ao saw through it finally... he recognized the genjutsu and even the current mizukage admits that shisui's Koto and the one that controlled the 4th mizu are connected.... that along with the fact shisui is so obviously the guy behind the mask with a long hair wig... shisui was there... hes hte only one with a mind control genjutsu and hashirama-like chakra which Ao recognized as shisui's...
3 things:
1) They never said that Kotoamatsukami was used to control Yagura. It was stated that something of a similar nature was used. Tobi had to be in Yagura's presence to keep him under control. Shisui's Kotoamatsukami has been shown to be able to work without maintaining eye contact (Danzo using it while his eye was covered in bandages).

2) He's not the only one with a mind control genjutsu. Itachi proved that by mind controlling a hooker to distract Jiraiya while the former was hunting Naruto in the Search for Tsunade arc.

3) Nowhere has it been said that Shisui had Hashirama-like chakra, not a single panel has said that.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
AOTKorby (06-29-2012), Numinous (06-29-2012), UzumakiUchiha (06-29-2012), xxMESTxx (06-29-2012)
Old 06-29-2012, 03:26 PM   #1672
xxMESTxx
EffYouSeeKay
 
xxMESTxx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: The Mountains
Age: 22
Posts: 910
Thanks: 1,344
Thanked 606 Times in 300 Posts
xxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enough
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
AO did see shisui's chakra flowing through danzou's arm, shoulder... not because danzou has shisui's arm though... Simply because shisui has a chakra just like the kind in danzou's arm which is danzou's own chakra+hashirama's physical energy boosting it...
Ao saw shisui's chakra flowing through danzou's arm and shoulder because it was shisui's arm and shoulder. Why do you have to try and look so hard for something that isn't even their?

Quote:
Shisui had a special hybrid chakra consisting of uchiha chakra boosted by hashirama's physical energy which creates a hashirama-like hybrid chakra... danzou had this chakra from adding hashirama's chakra to his own
Other than your own personal fantasy land, where does any of this shit even come from? Tell me how you know this, unless, like I assume, you're just making a bunch of shit up.

Quote:
and shisui had it from IDK
Concrete evidence right here.

Quote:
but shisui clearly had the same chakra if Ao recognized it...
Or you know, Ao recognized Shisui's chakra, because it was Shisui's.

Quote:
when it was clearly hashirama's boosted chakra of danou's not shisui's chakra from his eye or arm....
What proof do you have that Hashirama's DNA altered the color of the chakra Danzou produce's. It would just physically boost the amount of chakra. So why would Ao recognize it as a completely different color, and actually saying without a doubt it was Shisui's? Oh right, because it's Shisui's.

Quote:
its not a hard concept to grasp...if Ao recognized shisui's chakra in danzou's right arm, but the chakra in danzous right arm is actually a hashirama hybrid chakra... due to danzou implanting hashirama's cells into his right arm... then shisui had hashirama hybrid chakra too, because well, Ao obviously, unmistakably recognized the chakra as shisui's too despite it being danzou's boosted by hashirama's physical energy...
It really isn't a hard concept to grasp, that's why I'm surprised you're not getting it. All of that relies solely on the bullshit part of the theory that you're making up. Talking about all this hybrid shit.



Quote:
hey tard... show me where its stated or shown shisui's arm is being used...
Hey, Outcast. I already showed you where it was stated, refer to my earlier post. Like I said, you're looking for something that isn't even their, and you're having to make up a bunch of bull shit to do it.

Have you even seen Danzou's arm? In comparison with the rest of his body, it's clear as day the arm isn't his. That with the manga clearly stating the Eye, arm and shoulder all have Shisui's chakra flowing through them. Should lead you to the fact that it's Shisui's arm(not you of course). The more rational explanation would be that the arm, shoulder and Eye are all Shisui's because Danzou needed the arm with the Uchiha chakra to sustain his 10 sharingan. It also seems that he augmented Hashiram's DNA to boost SHISUI'S chakra, and his own, to aid in his ability's with Izanagi's usage.
__________________


"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." -M. K. Gandhi
xxMESTxx is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xxMESTxx For This Useful Post:
AOTKorby (06-29-2012), Numinous (06-29-2012), UzumakiUchiha (06-29-2012)
Old 06-29-2012, 04:05 PM   #1673
Numinous
Writing speed: snail
 
Numinous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Porto, Portugal
Posts: 4,783
Thanks: 8,386
Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
this is hilarious seeing as how u have giving not one piece of evidence to even imply danzou had shisui's arm as well as hashi's cells... Such Hypocrisy, it must burn....
Oh of course, how could I forget the panel that has been linked again and again that shows how Ao recognized the chakra in the arm as Shisui's, meaning the arm had to be either his or at least have a good portion of Shisui's cells?! Silly me, please continue negating what the mangaka says about chakra formation and signature and continue thinking two unrelated people have the exact same chakra.

Quote:
MS DOUJUTSU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not simply jutsu.... and the MS does awaken another doujutsu when adding hashirama's chakra... the RG fool!
Changing the argument, are we? You clearly said that it was about MS jutsu, now Rinnegan somehow is included in the same category? That's like putting a blue eye in the same category as shotting an arrow, it's completely illogical. So tough luck, pal, you still have to prove how Madara suddenly isn't in the same category as Shisui's in your own parameters.

Quote:
Lol, all ur BS doesn't change the fact that danzou ONLY HAD HASHIRAMA"S CELLS IN HIS ARM< NOT SHISUI"S U DUNCE...
Too bad, that isn't a fact, so you still have to explain the shit out of it.

Quote:
And this so called "rejection of hashirama's cells" shit was due to danzou losing control from being at deaths door...(notice its clearly says "he cannot control his chakra due to being at deaths door" and that "it must be hard to control hashirama's POWER" not cells... this proves danzou is using hashirama's chakra since its his POWER...)
and all this has nothing to do with all the crap u just posted or anything to do with shisui's cells, even if he did have them...
Oh dear lord, the stupid, it burns! "No it's not rejection of Hashirama's cells, hurr durr, it's losing control of Hashirama's chakra! derp!"

You do realize you're changing sides on the chakra-cells correlation as you deem it fit just to keep your BS on, right? One moment, you advocate that if it has Hashirama's chakra, it had Hashirama's cells, just to say on the other that Hashirama's cells have nothing to do with Hashirama's chakra when Danzou lost its arm. Please, stick with a position or people might realize you're full of shit!

Quote:
1. SHisui's body was not found u fool!!!
Except it was.

Quote:
Kabuto would have him an shisui edo if that was the case, but despite being able to find so many shinobi, even madara, shisui was nowhere to be found... not even a remnant of him... (...)
NO SHISUI"S BODY OR NOTHING SO THEN WHERE IS HE NUMI....?
Funny how you keep forgetting Danzou lost that arm to Hashirama's cells going berserk.

And funny how you're implying you know what happened to Shisui's body. You don't know, you assume you know. Those are very different things. Oh and I don't know, nobody knows but Kishi, so admit you're trying to commit argument from ignorance (thus being fallacious).

Quote:
2.We have no idea where exactly shisui supposedly commited suicide.. it was never revealed...
It was revealed. TWICE.

Quote:
however, no one actually saw shisui die, just walk of to go off himself and just disappear, with no body to be found...
Oh, I see, no panel showing they died and no body shown, therefore they're alive. Gee, then I guess Sasori's parents are walking around fine and dandy and were not killed by Sakumo as Chiyo stated. And who says those two, says more characters. Face it, it was stated his body was found. You can't possibly dismiss that fact unless you make an argument from ignorance.

Quote:
So if shisui is dead then where is the body numi...
Shifting the burden of proof, are we? You're making the positive claim that Shisui is alive despite the manga saying otherwise, so you have to answer that yourself. I have to nothing to prove.

Quote:
3. SHisui is much taller then itachi as shown here, (shisui on the cliff, itachi behind him.. obviously shisui is allot taller then itachi as u said he wasn't lol)
just look how much more taller he is lol, u are so full of it numi, its sad...So shisui is about as much taller then itachi back then as tobi was...
Since you clearly missed the post I made about that, here's the image of a perspective study done (almost) right (forgot to adjust the angle a little to compensate distance, but the difference isn't that great)



This is funny because, later in your post, you argue Tobi made his appearance the day after Shisui swam with the fishes. So either you have a very poor sight, you believe people grow several centimeters in a single day for Itachi to go from reaching Shisui's forehead to only reach Tobi's shoulders... or you're full of shit. Neither of those are good.

Quote:
4. Itachi did not meet tobi until shisui had disappeared... supposedly commiting suicide...
And I agree. The only thing canon says is that Itachi was keeping an eye on Tobi long enough to figure him out. Either you believe people do that in a couple of minutes or, as everyone as their mothers would say to you, that took some days. And since you even say Tobi showed up the next day after Shisui's suicide, it makes your statement hilariously impossible.

Quote:
And tobi showed up like a day after shisui disappeared lol... (time frame is obvious... the same night after the meeting with konoha higer ups... which was after his meeting with shisui where he got his eye... Tobi showed up being found by itachi... well after shisui was gone...)
Page 11, meeting with shisui during the day then konoha's leaders that
latter that night tobi appeared... 5 pages
u are full of shit... tobi and shisui were not existing at the same time then... tobi just happened to come right after shisui disappeared....
So you link the damn page and you don't bother to read the part where Itachi says he was figuring out Tobi, so meaning if Tobi appeared the very next day, Shisui and Tobi had to exist at the same time? Learn to read before you say inanities.

Quote:
5. SHisui and tobi are the only two known for they're ability to control people besides naruto...
"Yo, dawg, I heard you like special pleading, so I put special pleading inside your special pleading". Along with completely forgetting Itachi was shown controlling an hooker and that Madara may or may not have been controlling Yagura, you even have the balls to write "besides Naruto". Those two words along demonstrate how your argument is worth nothing, because you pick and choose who the hell you want just to make your point look credible, only making it less credible.

Quote:
tobi and shisu both have the same philosophy of being nameless...
I'm sorry, but it was never said that Shisui had the philosophy of being nameless. Can I have a panel with such a thing that is demonstrably equal to Tobi's philosophy?

Quote:
protecting peace from the shadows.....
Danzou, the Hyuuga clan, the list goes on. And who the fuck is Tobi protecting but his giant ego?

Quote:
Both are very much alike but u are just in denial like everything though....
Oh, I'm sorry, I thought Shisui was about protecting Konoha even if it means going against his clan and that Tobi was about holding a grudge against his clan for turning their backs on Madara and thus wanting to take over the world with an Eternal Tsukuyomi. Silly me, reading the manga properly instead of making comparisons that make no sense.

Quote:
CONCLUSION: U were wrong about everything... all u did was post a bunch of BS claims that I PROVED WRONG with actual manga panels... shisui is very likely tobi... and the manga strongly suggests it...
In other words, you distorted the manga canon in order to fit your delusional thoughts.

Quote:
Actually, all that has to be retconed is shisui's true nature...
And the fact he was found dead... and the fact he was eyeless before dying... and the fact he said nothing about holding a grudge when he was near Danzou... and the fact he has no purpose anymore since Itachi is dead, therefore Tobi=Shisui stopping making sense in the narrative...

Quote:
which is clearly not a loving uchiha, but a power hungry maniac who wants to control the world...
So Shisui and Tobi were so similar in nature but now you're advocating he had to change personalities. Contradiction much?

Quote:
lol, Ao had fought shisui and knew what he was capable of... so after a power just like Kotoamatsukami controlled the 4th mizukage for so long, then Ao saw through it finally... he recognized the genjutsu and even the current mizukage admits that shisui's Koto and the one that controlled the 4th mizu are connected
Being connected=/= being the same. It was clearly meant as being similar to Kotoakatsukami, not the same damn thing.

Quote:
... that along with the fact shisui is so obviously the guy behind the mask with a long hair wig...
Then why are Tobi=Obito, Tobi=Kagami, Tobi=Izuna, Tobi=Madara's clone so fucking popular? If it was obvious, everyone would bet in same horse.
Quote:
shisui was there..
Prove it. Show me Shisui, not Tobi, there.

Quote:
hes hte only one with a mind control genjutsu and hashirama-like chakra which Ao recognized as shisui's...
And here we go again, stating delusions as facts.

Edit: I find it funny how you repeated the exact same thing in a following post. Sorry, I'm not so stupid I can't get what you're saying, you're too stupid to admit you're wrong.
__________________
My writings and ramblings:

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3








Last edited by Numinous; 06-29-2012 at 04:07 PM.
Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
AOTKorby (06-29-2012), kael03 (06-29-2012), UzumakiUchiha (06-29-2012), xxMESTxx (06-29-2012)
Old 06-29-2012, 04:23 PM   #1674
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind
 
AOTKorby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Denison U, Ohio
Posts: 4,137
Thanks: 539
Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

How has this shit managed to derail no less than 3 topics at once?! Holy hell.
__________________
Quote:
I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar.
AOTKorby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (06-29-2012), Numinous (06-30-2012), UzumakiUchiha (06-29-2012)
Old 06-29-2012, 04:28 PM   #1675
UzumakiUchiha
Genin
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 251
Thanks: 730
Thanked 151 Times in 98 Posts
UzumakiUchiha is on a distinguished road
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post

Danzou did not have shisui's arm u deluded jackass... he had HIS ARM IMPLANTED WITH HASHIRAMA'S CELLS which allowed him to use hashirama's charka that offers Mokuton, huge chakra/stamina boost, ect...
Lets correct this he had Shisuis arm implanted with hashirama cells; Shisui's arm for the sharingans and harshirama's cells for stamina/physical boost.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post

Show me where shisui's arm is taken and implanted onto danzou's??? SHow me where it is even implied danzou had shisui's arm??? Nothing...
No, there is something look at the link

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/577/16

Even though it hasn't stated it in the manga, you said where it is implied danzou had shisui's arm, this is where is perfectly and simply IMPLIED that he had is shisui's arm: " The colour of his chakras in his right shoulder and arm...and even his right...no doubt about it... it's uchiha shisui's colour"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
because u are too dense to comprehend that shisui's chakra and hashirama's are very much alike to the point the BG cannot tell...
and no don't say it's because hashirama's chakra and shisui's charka are similar; you simply made that up without any proof or implications at all because you want it to be true; so unless kishi states in the upcoming chapters that hashirama's and shisui's chakra similar, please do not use that line again. Come on a uchiha's and a senju's chakra are bound to be completely unsimilar. Hence BG should be more than sufficient enough to tell the difference. It's also something that Ao witnessed before when he fought shisui which he recognised.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post

its just that shisui had a chakra just like hashirama's which is why it was mistaken for hims in danzou's right arm, shoulder....
Did kishi say that it was mistaken? Did he even imply that any where in the manga it was mistake? No, It's only what you're saying and what you want to believe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
this is hilarious seeing as how u have giving not one piece of evidence to even imply danzou had shisui's arm as well as hashi's cells... Such Hypocrisy, it must burn....
I posted the link again for your evidence
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/577/16


Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
(notice its clearly says "he cannot control his chakra due to being at deaths door" and that "it must be hard to control hashirama's POWER" not cells... this proves danzou is using hashirama's chakra since its his POWER...)http://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/480/10
and all this has nothing to do with all the crap u just posted or anything to do with shisui's cells, even if he did have them...
It was shisuis arm as proved above. Yes it was hashirama's chakra simply because he also had hashirama's cell integrated in that arm. He needed hashirama's cells for chakra boost as we both agree on that, not to use his mokuton power. It must take a lot of balance and concentration controlling hashirama's chakra while having shisui's arm and chakra following around the arm, so this obviosuly why he couldn't control hashirama chakra since he was close to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
SHisui's body was not found u fool!!! Kabuto would have him an shisui edo if that was the case, but despite being able to find so many shinobi, even madara, shisui was nowhere to be found... not even a remnant of him... only the eye of shisui's danzou had, not danzou's arm either dumbass... shisui's arm is not on danzou!!! Read it ur self... if u can read that is...(second panel dunce)http://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/520/14
NO SHISUI"S BODY OR NOTHING SO THEN WHERE IS HE NUMI....?
Wow just because kabuto did not find shisui's body, that doesn't mean shisui's body wasn't found. Maybe he simply didn't know that danzou had shisuis arm, just because he was able to find so many other corpses, there are chances where he can miss information like that, no one is perfect even kabuto recently thought he was lol.

Infact shisui's was found by the uchiha police force and it clearly stated that he commited suicide by DROWNING, if they didn't find that body they couldn't have made the conclusion of the fact that he drowned. And shisui commiting the suicide was a off-panel because kishi just thought it wasn't important. But the uchihas clearly stated in the manga he died in the drowning in the river .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
2.We have no idea where exactly shisui supposedly commited suicide.. it was never revealed... however, no one actually saw shisui die, just walk of to go off himself and just disappear, with no body to be found...
So if shisui is dead then where is the body numi...
Yes sir we do know where he commited suicide: NAKANO RIVER . It said it was a suicide. I didn't know suicide had to be made public for everyone to witness. He simply left a suicide note and the manga proves that it was his hand writing.

Yet again I am mentioning that just so you don't ignore it and please do not make your ideas or theory and try to refute what it states in the manga. So in the manga, one of the uchiha literally says " It's regarding the suicide by drowning in the nakano river last night of uchiha shisui" From his suicide note, it clearly means it was a suicide (not a murder), but since one of the UCHIHA REFERRED to NAKANO river; this clearly proves (or at least implicates) they have found the body.

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v25/c222/14.html

And where is shisui's body you say, referring to danzou having uchiha shisui's colour of chakra, this could only mean danzou somehowgot a hold of uchiha shisui's body after the uchiha police force found the body (nakano river). And if kabuto couldn't find it, the only possiblity is danzou destroyed it and burried it hidden where no one knows including kabuto or orochimaru.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
3. SHisui is much taller then itachi as shown here, (shisui on the cliff, itachi behind him.. obviously shisui is allot taller then itachi as u said he wasn't lol)
just look how much more taller he is lol, u are so full of it numi, its sad...http://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/590/10
So shisui is about as much taller then itachi back then as tobi was... well isn't that funny...
That silly, drawings at different times are bound to have anamolies in sizes
even if it's the same character.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
4. Itachi did not meet tobi until shisui had disappeared... supposedly commiting suicide... its the most suspicious part... tobi showed up like a day after shisui disappeared lol... (time frame is obvious... the same night after the meeting with konoha higer ups... which was after his meeting with shisui where he got his eye... Tobi showed up being found by itachi... well after shisui was gone...)
Page 11, meeting with shisui during the day then konoha's leaders that night...http://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/590/11
latter that night tobi appeared... 5 pages later...http://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/590/16
u are full of shit... tobi and shisui were not existing at the same time then... tobi just happened to come right after shisui disappeared....
Proven shisui's death. If you are still not satisfied, please make a fanfiction, I will be the first one to read it and be a fan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
5. SHisui and tobi are the only two known for they're ability to control people besides naruto... tobi and shisu both have the same philosophy of being nameless... protecting peace from the shadows..... Both are very much alike but u are just in denial like everything though....
Just base sharingan can control people. I think numinous mentioned itachi's hooker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
I PROVED WRONG with actual manga panels... shisui is very likely tobi... and the manga strongly suggests it...
No manga doesn't suggest it except you are . You only provide manga panels that doesn't prove anything but creating one theory after another that still needs to be proven. But I have to say some panels you provide does a have a possiblity on some your theories, but they still need to be proven in the manga and then again some are debunked and contradicted.
UzumakiUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to UzumakiUchiha For This Useful Post:
Numinous (06-30-2012)
Old 06-29-2012, 05:23 PM   #1676
jeanericuser
Predictomatic 9000
 
jeanericuser's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 34
Posts: 745
Thanks: 78
Thanked 1,063 Times in 238 Posts
jeanericuser will become famous soon enoughjeanericuser will become famous soon enoughjeanericuser will become famous soon enough
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
How has this shit managed to derail no less than 3 topics at once?! Holy hell.
Its kyf's kekei genkai. He can take the chakras of stupidity and annoyance combined together to form ignorance which drives everyone who encounters it batty with its craziness. Its like some of the most annoying people on earth all got together and held one big gang bang with his mom to form the most annoying person you can possibly get on this forum. Some times I wonder if you are just trolling us kyf. If you are than mega kudos to you. You are more annoying than fran dresher discussing her sex life while video clips of it air.
jeanericuser is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jeanericuser For This Useful Post:
Gamabunta (06-29-2012), UzumakiUchiha (06-29-2012)
Old 06-29-2012, 05:48 PM   #1677
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin
 
jekyl_hyde's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,362
Thanks: 763
Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanericuser View Post
You are more annoying than fran dresher discussing her sex life
Thank God for the "mute" button.

Quote:
while video clips of it air.
** in the voice of Quagmire

Are we talking pre 2000's or after 2000?

Giggity.

I've found it very entertaining to read KYF's post while watching and listening to Big Bang Theory. KYF reminds me a lot of Sheldon Cooper, except Sheldon is correct all the time, while KYF is not.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
UzumakiUchiha (06-29-2012)
Old 06-29-2012, 09:40 PM   #1678
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
When Ao fucking saw Shisui's chakra flowing from Danzo's arm/shoulder/eye, that panel said it was Shisui's arm. The fact that you won't acknowledge that doesn't change manga canon.
Irony much...

It did...?? Wow, From what I remeber the panel simply said "the color of the chakra in his right arm, shoulder and even eye... its uchia shisui's color.. I fought him once so I could never foget that color..."http://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/459/14
Well look at that.. no mention of shisui's arm just chakra...

And look at that... Ao only recognizes that shisui's eye has been stolen, not shisui's arm too... but that cannot be... some random forum members believe otherwise so it must be....http://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/459/15

U fail hard!!!!

Quote:
Show us a panel that says Shisui has chakra that looks, acts, and feels similar to Hashirama's. And before you even bring it up, the panel that has Itachi saying Kotoamatsukami can be used more often than once a decade with Hashirama's chakra is a way to explain how Danzo was able to use it once a day.
BS, the fact that shisui is in the picture connected to that comment must mean it wasn't in reference to shisu, but danzou who itachi had no knowledge of even having hashirama's chakra... only the user of Kotoamatsukami... shisui uchiha...

Quote:
Except you haven't provided any panels that say Shisui's chakra = Hashirama's chakra. All you've done is completely ignore manga canon (Danzo having Shisui's arm, as stated by Ao).
LMAO!!^^^this is just hilarious!!! Where does AO say such a thing??? I already provided the panels showing AO said he recognized shisui's chakra color in danzou's arm, shoulder... and that danzou ONLY TOOK shisui's eye... LOL!
Where is ur so called evidence????

Quote:
It's not hypocritical when we don't have to prove a negative. You are the one making the claim that Shisui's chakra is similar to, if not the same as, Hashirama's chakra. YOU are the one that has to provide evidence. YOU are the one making a positive claim, and burden of proof falls on you.
One more time for the ignorant...

:Ao recognizes shisui's chakra in danzou's right arm, shoulder...

:Turns out its only hashirama's chakra in danzou's shoulder due to cell implantation... no shisui arm or cells....

Conclusion: SHisui had chakra so similar to hashirama's that Ao mistaked hashirama's chakra in danzou's right arm, shoulder for shisui's... THIS HAPPENED HERE JACKASS....

Ao: "Danzou has shisui's chakra in his arm, shoulder... recognized by the BG..."http://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/459/14
Tobi confirms that danzou only has hashirama's chakra flowing in his right arm, shoulder... due to implantation of his cells... (and use of mokuton confirms as well)http://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/478/11


Quote:
Shisui arranged for his body to vanish after his death, since his abilities were so much sought after. Haven't you been reading?
this never happened... shisui simply disappeared since itachi showed he never helped shisui commit suicide in his memory... The body was not what people wanted... just shisui's eyes u dunce... why haven;t u been reading because this proves it...http://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/550/15

Quote:
To answer the first part: he died in the Naka river, since they stated he died of "Suicide by drowning" they obviously found his body. Also, Itachi saw him die. That's how he was able to awaken his MS. As for the location of his body: SHISUI ARRANGED FOR HIS EXISTENCE TO BE ERASED!
SHisui's body is GONE!!! Kabuto, the guy who even found madara surprising even tobi could not find any of shisui to revive as an edo... and shisui's body was not what was important... shisui's eyes were...

SO if the body was found then it would have been buried like everyone else... but clearly was not found at all..
and shisui merely "died silently" which is what happened... he disappeared... shisui is dead and tobi is born...
Shisui "made it LOOK LIKE he destroyed his eyes and erased his existence..." (read fool) which what it says lol...http://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/550/15 shisui's death is suspicious and u know it..

Quote:
Actually, Num already posted about that panel. If you notice the cliff they are on and the cliff behind them are parallel. You can see the cliff they are on is drawn to be raised slightly, with Shisui standing higher than Itachi. Using the parallel angles of the cliff they are on and the land behind them, you can determine that Shisui and Itachi are of the same height.
LOL, I knew he would come up with some bullshit, but this is just sad...

Clearly anyone with at least decent vision can see the cliff ground is even... even as fuck, not raised where shisui is and lower where itachi is... Numi is just a sad little fellow.. just look...http://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/590/10
U fail!!! its even!

are u kidding me... Itachi had never met tobi, just determined all of this from how tobi got in the village and was able to read the tablet of RS at naka shrine... thus he new tobi, the guy he never met before, was an uchiha and had a grudge against both konoha and uchiha... learn to read lol, I cannot believe how many people thanked this tird of a deluded post....

read...(itachi never met tobi before, only deduced the things he knew from how tobi got in konaha and was able to read the tablet at naka shrine... nothing more... u are wrong yet again...)http://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/590/16


Quote:
...no. Just, no. Tobi isn't trying to protect peace from the shadows. He wants to enslave the world. He openly appeared before the Kage and said "Bow to me, give me Naruto and Bee, or it will be war". Shisui tried to stop a civil war, Tobi started a war against all 5 villages. That is the exact opposite of each other.
Shisui had the power to control a jink with control of his bijuu, yagura... an EMS user and even defeat edo tensai's control... yet u believe shisui could not control one person to stop or even halt the revolution for just a week... whether danzou, sarutoni or a konoha higher up.. or even fugaku to control him into stopping the coup detat... but nothing, Somehow.... its BS lol...

and tobi does believe he is creating peace by using eternal tsukiyomi to get rid of hate and put everyone in a genjutsu to end war, hate, ect... and since tobi does all this from the shadows of akatsuki then yes... tobi, a nameless shinobi is protecting peace from the shadows just like shisui...

Quote:
The manga "strongly suggests" (see: screams) otherwise. Tobi is a power hungry megalomaniac that wants to enslave the world by becoming the new host for the Juubi and sacrificing others (the bijuu hosts, hundreds of thousands of ninja, Kabuto, etc). Shisui sacrificed himself in an effort to create peace within his own village and stop a civil war. Those actions alone are total opposites, which debunks your idea that they are similar, if not the same person.
shisui did not sacrifice himself for anything... he merely chose to end his life because he somehow failed at using koto and lost an eye to danzou which all makes no sense... shisui chose to disapear silently and make it look like he destroyed his eyes and erased his existence... but thats clearly not what actually happened though...

shisui is itachi's oppiste... shisui like itachi put up a front of being something he wasn't just as itachi did... itachi played a psycho who just wanted to test his limits and would murder anyone to do it... but was actaully a gentle shinobi who was sacrificing himself because shisui passed on his philosiphy to itachi...
and shisui must be acting like a loving uchiha who wants peace and will sacrifice himself to attain it, but actaully is a maniac who wants his own dark brand of peace through complete mind manipulation of the world... and will kill anyone to attain it...
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 09:41 PM   #1679
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

Quote:
1) They never said that Kotoamatsukami was used to control Yagura. It was stated that something of a similar nature was used. Tobi had to be in Yagura's presence to keep him under control. Shisui's Kotoamatsukami has been shown to be able to work without maintaining eye contact (Danzo using it while his eye was covered in bandages).
WTF are u talking about...??? th euser of kotoamatskami has to be in the presence of the enemy to control since the user has to be within reach to use his genjutsu to control the person by implanting ideas.. thoughts... ect...

u are way off!

Quote:
2) He's not the only one with a mind control genjutsu. Itachi proved that by mind controlling a hooker to distract Jiraiya while the former was hunting Naruto in the Search for Tsunade arc.
Itachi could only control a Hooker who had no chakra or ninja training lol... itachi proved against kabuto that the MS genjutsu tsukuyomi cannot control the enemy without them being in a vegetative state, without them being completely aware they are in a genjutsu, ect...
but shisui's Koto controls the enemy while they are completely conscious and normal... all while the enemy has no idea they are being controlled... Koto is way beyond anything tsukuyomi could ever do... the manga confirms that!!!

Quote:
3) Nowhere has it been said that Shisui had Hashirama-like chakra, not a single panel has said that.
Said and shown jackass!!!

Ao mistaked hashirama's chakra as shisui's u fool.. what about that doesn't show shisui had a chakra just like hasirama's to the point a BG could not tell the difference... Lol... denial!!!
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 09:51 PM   #1680
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post

Since you clearly missed the post I made about that, here's the image of a perspective study done (almost) right (forgot to adjust the angle a little to compensate distance, but the difference isn't that great)



This is funny because, later in your post, you argue Tobi made his appearance the day after Shisui swam with the fishes. So either you have a very poor sight, you believe people grow several centimeters in a single day for Itachi to go from reaching Shisui's forehead to only reach Tobi's shoulders... or you're full of shit. Neither of those are good.
This is the only post worth replying after the ass tear I just gave Kal with the same BS shit u wrote on here... it was all just so wrong and I proved it with the same manga panels u say showed nothing before lol...

Now... look at what u did^^^ all u did was draw a line that shows that itachi is much shorter then shisui, not that the cliff they are on is not even lol...

again...
The cliff is even... Obviously to anyone who can actually see.. u simply drew a line from shisui to itachi because u had no proof the cliff was uneven to draw shit... only showing how much taller shisui is then itachi...

one more time...
Itachi is a couple feet from shisui... on an EVEN leveled surface... and yet obviously shisui is much taller then itachi...

there... not only that, but in the pictue before that one u can see itachi close ot shisui facing his back where u can tell shisui is taller there too...(first panel...)
http://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/590/10
height of shoulders, sword and head are above itachi's showing shisui is taller...
and Lol, no matter what angle u put the laptop.. the cliff they are on is still even numi... u failed hard on this one... really hard!!!

one last time for numi the ignorant...
U drew a line between shisui and itachi to show the ground is uneven, but not on the ground where the comparison should be made... lol! WHY??
Why not draw a line on the ground to show its uneven??? WHY??
Because it would show its even as shit and all u did was show how much taller shisui is then itachi... Thanks!!!!
with shisui and itachi only a couple feet apart and on a even surface for easy comparison of size... which obviously shows shisui is much taller then itachi... eat a panel!
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 06-29-2012 at 09:57 PM.
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:28 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.