Just a Thought THREAD - Page 113 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-29-2012, 10:00 PM   #1681
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanericuser View Post
Its kyf's kekei genkai. He can take the chakras of stupidity and annoyance combined together to form ignorance which drives everyone who encounters it batty with its craziness. Its like some of the most annoying people on earth all got together and held one big gang bang with his mom to form the most annoying person you can possibly get on this forum. Some times I wonder if you are just trolling us kyf. If you are than mega kudos to you. You are more annoying than fran dresher discussing her sex life while video clips of it air.
Did u even read those other guys posts??? They are posting absolute crap with no factual basis in the manga and u are eating up.. lol, WTF is wrong with u people... u can see a dog when its obviously a cat in the picture... and even said to be a cat...
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 06-29-2012, 10:15 PM   #1682
prez420
Chuunin
 
prez420's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 428
Thanks: 36
Thanked 81 Times in 53 Posts
prez420 is on a distinguished roadprez420 is on a distinguished road
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

What natures are fused to create the Sharingan and Byakugan? I don't think they are the same chakra natures but I could be wrong because I haven't been able to find the answer in the manga.
__________________
prez420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 10:40 PM   #1683
xxMESTxx
EffYouSeeKay
 
xxMESTxx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: The Mountains
Age: 22
Posts: 910
Thanks: 1,344
Thanked 606 Times in 300 Posts
xxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enough
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
u can see a dog when its obviously a cat in the picture... and even said to be a cat...
Isn't that what you've been doing this whole time? Hypocrisy much.
__________________


"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." -M. K. Gandhi
xxMESTxx is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xxMESTxx For This Useful Post:
Numinous (06-30-2012), UzumakiUchiha (06-30-2012)
Old 06-30-2012, 12:25 AM   #1684
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,691
Thanks: 4,760
Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

I'm just gonna go with "Wow, you're stupid" and leave it at that now.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Numinous (06-30-2012), UzumakiUchiha (06-30-2012)
Old 06-30-2012, 10:46 AM   #1685
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by UzumakiUchiha View Post
Lets correct this he had Shisuis arm implanted with hashirama cells; Shisui's arm for the sharingans and harshirama's cells for stamina/physical boost.
The manga states... "hashirama's cells were implanted to boost danzous chakra to use so many SG's..."... nothing about shisui's arm, WTF!

what about "mokuton (hashirama's power) so thats how a nonuchiha can use so many SGs"..."Oro u bastard u must have stayed in contact with danzou"http://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/478/10
"He (Oro) implanted hashirama's cells to boost his energy"...http://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/478/11

hashirama's power to use so many SGs not shisuis...!!! And if shisui's arm had the power to use so many SG's and his Kotoamatsukami then why would hashirama's power be necessary??

Quote:
No, there is something look at the link

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/577/16

Even though it hasn't stated it in the manga, you said where it is implied danzou had shisui's arm, this is where is perfectly and simply IMPLIED that he had is shisui's arm: " The colour of his chakras in his right shoulder and arm...and even his right...no doubt about it... it's uchiha shisui's colour"
Its the chakra of hashirama being used lol... since its his cells that are implanted not shisui's arm...(confirmed!!!) and u are right it does not say shit about shisui's arm because its not there... u are saying something that is not there, is there....
The reason shisui must have hashirama-like chakra is due to the fact his chakra was compared to hashirama's.... because danzou did not have shisui's arm!! WHat would be its purpose???

Hashirama chakra>>>>uchiha chakra... even to use the SG's power.. this is proven by the fact uchiha chakra can only create an EMS at its best, but hashirama's chakra can take it even further creating the RG from the SG....

tell me hy shisui's arm is necessary when hashirama's chakra, a far Superior chakra, is already in the arm of danzou???

Quote:
and no don't say it's because hashirama's chakra and shisui's charka are similar; you simply made that up without any proof or implications at all because you want it to be true; so unless kishi states in the upcoming chapters that hashirama's and shisui's chakra similar, please do not use that line again. Come on a uchiha's and a senju's chakra are bound to be completely unsimilar. Hence BG should be more than sufficient enough to tell the difference. It's also something that Ao witnessed before when he fought shisui which he recognised.
Doofus... the fact danzou only had hashirama's cells in his arm to use his power and not uchiha shisui's arm is the reason why and the proof!!!

:Shisui's chakra was seen in danzou's arm, but its confirmed that hasirama's cells are in danzou's arm to use his power...

anzou does not have shisui's arm.. confirmed by the manga now that danzou is dead even kabuto stated that danzou only had shisui's eye....

:The power of shisui's MS is trapped in his eye so it cannot flow into danzous arm...

conclusion: shisui's chakra was recognized despite the fact hashirama's chakra was actually in the arm from cell implantation... thus shisui and hashirama had very similar chakra...


Did kishi say that it was mistaken? Did he even imply that any where in the manga it was mistake? No, It's only what you're saying and what you want to believe.


Quote:
I posted the link again for your evidence
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/577/16


It was shisuis arm as proved above. Yes it was hashirama's chakra simply because he also had hashirama's cell integrated in that arm. He needed hashirama's cells for chakra boost as we both agree on that, not to use his mokuton power. It must take a lot of balance and concentration controlling hashirama's chakra while having shisui's arm and chakra following around the arm, so this obviosuly why he couldn't control hashirama chakra since he was close to death.
ur link proved nothing, didn't even say anything about shisui or imply anything... the link has nothing to do with this argument lol, it talk about edo tensai nothing else... ur link represents ur argument about shisui's arm with danzou... there is nothing there lol!!!!

And where is it said about shisui's arm along with hashirama's cells??? Im waiting??? because danzou lost his arm to hashirama's chakra getting out of control, not shisui's... not even a single mention of shisui's cells so WTF are u guys thinking??


Quote:
Wow just because kabuto did not find shisui's body, that doesn't mean shisui's body wasn't found. Maybe he simply didn't know that danzou had shisuis arm, just because he was able to find so many other corpses, there are chances where he can miss information like that, no one is perfect even kabuto recently thought he was lol.
No!!! Kabuto knew danzou had shisui's eye so he would have known about the arm if it was there.... Oro implanted hashirama's cells in danzou's arm so kabuto knew obviously... and if kabuto said nothing about shisui's arm then its not there... it confirms it...

Quote:
Infact shisui's was found by the uchiha police force and it clearly stated that he commited suicide by DROWNING, if they didn't find that body they couldn't have made the conclusion of the fact that he drowned. And shisui commiting the suicide was a off-panel because kishi just thought it wasn't important. But the uchihas clearly stated in the manga he died in the drowning in the river .
proof shisui's body was found??? A pic of his dead body please.... u have nothing....


Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
I'm just gonna go with "Wow, you're stupid" and leave it at that now.
That is exactly what I exspected from u considering the shit argument u put up... if u actually knew what u were talking about on this subject then u wouldn't need just insults as an argument...

Danzou did not have shisui's arm... its proven by the manga since danzou is dead and eveything about his arm, shoulder and eye have been revealed...
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 10:58 AM   #1686
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin
 
jekyl_hyde's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,362
Thanks: 763
Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
I'm just gonna go with "Wow, you're stupid" and leave it at that now.
kael03... you inspired me to find this.

Quote:
The next time you have a thought... let it go.
- Ron White
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 11:22 AM   #1687
Gamabunta
Chuunin
 
Gamabunta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 653
Thanks: 443
Thanked 238 Times in 126 Posts
Gamabunta will become famous soon enoughGamabunta will become famous soon enough
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

Need AIDs, quote the whore and spread the disease...
Gamabunta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 12:42 PM   #1688
Numinous
Writing speed: snail
 
Numinous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Porto, Portugal
Posts: 4,783
Thanks: 8,386
Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
This is the only post worth replying after the ass tear I just gave Kal with the same BS shit u wrote on here... it was all just so wrong and I proved it with the same manga panels u say showed nothing before lol...
Well, if Kael couldn't bother, so why should I. I'll just stick with this post, since you desperately need glasses.

Quote:
Now... look at what u did^^^ all u did was draw a line that shows that itachi is much shorter then shisui, not that the cliff they are on is not even lol...
The fuck? I wasn't trying to prove the cliff they're on is not horizontal (although it isn't horizontal... and it's horizontal the word you're looking for, even means something else), I was trying to prove that Shisui isn't as tall as Tobi. Which he isn't.

Quote:
again...
The cliff is even... Obviously to anyone who can actually see.. u simply drew a line from shisui to itachi because u had no proof the cliff was uneven to draw shit... only showing how much taller shisui is then itachi...
Except I have proof the cliff they're on is not horizontal. Look at the cliffs beyond them in the top left panel and in the middle panel. One minute they're horizontal, the next they're sloping downwards, despite no hint in the top left panel about that slope? Now if you consider that the middle panel has an angle to it, it makes sense. And if it's in an angle, that means the cliff they're in is not horizontal, but rather sloping downwards towards its edge. That's why I draw those lines like that, to compensate the angle the panel is in.

Quote:
one more time...
Itachi is a couple feet from shisui... on an EVEN leveled surface... and yet obviously shisui is much taller then itachi...
Except the surface is not horizontal as I proved and there's an added factor to Shisui's height: proximity from the source of perspective (think of the Sun and the moon). Since he's closer to such source, he'll look bigger, even if slightly.

Quote:
there... not only that, but in the pictue before that one u can see itachi close ot shisui facing his back where u can tell shisui is taller there too...(first panel...)
http://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/590/10
height of shoulders, sword and head are above itachi's showing shisui is taller...
That's even WORSE for your argument, since the height difference is SMALLER in that panel than in the middle one. At least I can justify that difference, since Shisui is in a lower position than Itachi (since he's closer to the edge) and Itachi is closer to the source of perspective in the top left panel. What's your excuse if in both panels being discussed the ground is even?

Quote:
one last time for numi the ignorant...
U drew a line between shisui and itachi to show the ground is uneven, but not on the ground where the comparison should be made... lol! WHY??
Because perspective comparisons are made like that, dimwit.
  1. You can't use the cliff they're in because it's not horizontal and we don't see a panel showing the cliff they're in being truly horizontal, while we have a panel of the cliffs beyond them being horizontal and not being horizontal in the following panel, giving something to truly compare and reveal to us there's an angle to the middle panel, so the cliff is sloping, therefore having to compensate the angle using the cliffs beyond them.
  2. You never compare size of objects with objects closer to them, only with objects at the same distance or farther (but not by much). Again, the Sun and Moon perspective from Earth is living proof of this.
Quote:
Why not draw a line on the ground to show its uneven??? WHY??

Because it's impossible by itself, only by comparison with the previous panel shows anyone with a brain that the cliff they're on is uneven.
Quote:

Because it would show its even as shit and all u did was show how much taller shisui is then itachi... Thanks!!!!
Too bad none of those is true.
__________________
My writings and ramblings:

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3







Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
kael03 (06-30-2012), UzumakiUchiha (06-30-2012)
Old 06-30-2012, 01:07 PM   #1689
UzumakiUchiha
Genin
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 251
Thanks: 730
Thanked 151 Times in 98 Posts
UzumakiUchiha is on a distinguished road
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
The manga states... "hashirama's cells were implanted to boost danzous chakra to use so many SG's..."... nothing about shisui's arm, WTF!
No one is denying the fact that the manga states about hashiramas cell.

Remember manga also states shisui dies: "The suicide by drowning in the nakano river" (please do not ignore that line it's directly from the manga and don't say what that line means, it's means exactly what it says and no the manga did NOT say or confirm it was a SUPPOSEDLY suicide). The only way for them to know it was a suicide and know it was in nakano river confirms and proves they found the body.

Also (forget the pictures and just READ) what itachi says in this link: http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v58/c550/11.html

READ: " he asked me to hide it's existence and DIED SILENTLY" yes the manga stated that . Yes DIED means he died and SILENTLY referring to no one knew except itachi since he was telling the story.

I noticed one of your post you said he disappeared silently: A big NO. The manga did NOT use the word "disappear" it used the word "DIED"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
u are saying something that is not there, is there....
Just like your saying shisui is alive where the MANGA mentioned twice of his death which I provided above (please don't say it proves nothing, the lines quoted from the manga does, not me).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
The reason shisui must have hashirama-like chakra is due to the fact his chakra was compared to hashirama's....
No, that is your your reason from yourself NOT from the manga. You used the words "must have" and "due to the FACT" like it was stated the manga but it WASN'T. OR provide me the link for that with quoting the lines where it says shisui-hashirama chakra are ALIKE and it was compared. There wasn't ANY comparison at all in the manga of shisui and hashirama's chakra.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Hashirama chakra>>>>uchiha chakra... even to use the SG's power.. this is proven by the fact uchiha chakra can only create an EMS at its best, but hashirama's chakra can take it even further creating the RG from the SG....
So I think everyone, well I at least agree with you on that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
tell me hy shisui's arm is necessary when hashirama's chakra, a far Superior chakra, is already in the arm of danzou???
Yes hashirama's chakra is superior for physical boost. The manga said it has shisuis color of chakra running through his arm: that can't be possible without shisuis arm and shoulders being present: "The colour of his chakra on his right shoulder and arm...even his right eyes...no doubt about it's uchiha shisui's colour" Notice it mentioned the shoulders, arms and the eyes together has the same colour. This implicates, it's shisui's eye's and his shoulder and his arm .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Doofus... the fact danzou only had hashirama's cells in his arm to use his power and not uchiha shisui's arm is the reason why and the proof!!!
You saying he used hashiramas cells to use the power, I agree because the manga states and proves that. But saying this is the reason why it's not shisui is NO proof; it's only your reasoning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
:Shisui's chakra was seen in danzou's arm, but its confirmed that hasirama's cells are in danzou's arm to use his power...
How was shisui's chakra seen in danzou's arm without his arm being there? (and no I do NOT want hear again about shisui-hashi chakra alike and being compared as manga don't say anything about that). Unless if you can prove that (from the manga not from yourself), shisui's chakra on danzous arm is coming from his eyes .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
anzou does not have shisui's arm.. confirmed by the manga now that danzou is dead even kabuto stated that danzou only had shisui's eye....
No it's not confirmed by the manga (FROM YOU). The only thing confirmed is he implanted hashi's cells, this does NOT mean it isn't shisui's arm, but it is shisui's arm due to his chakra being present in his arm<FROM MANGA)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
conclusion: shisui's chakra was recognized despite the fact hashirama's chakra was actually in the arm from cell implantation... thus shisui and hashirama had very similar chakra...
What? there you go again chatting about having similar chakra (FROM YOU, NOT MANGA). "shisui's chakra being recognised despite hashirama's chakra was actually...etc) has got no connection of shisui and hashi chakra being similar, you just added a tail that don't need a tail.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post

ur link proved nothing, didn't even say anything about shisui or imply anything... the link has nothing to do with this argument lol, it talk about edo tensai nothing else... ur link represents ur argument about shisui's arm with danzou... there is nothing there lol!!!!
Sorry dude, posted the wrong link, here it is:

http://www.mangapanda.com/93-22827-1...apter-459.html

It does say danzous chakra has the colour of uchiha shisui's. In order to have the same chakra as shisuis he must have shisuis arm.

http://www.mangareader.net/93-227-9/...apter-222.html


proof shisui's body was found??? A pic of his dead body please.... u have nothing....
[/QUOTE]

Proven above from the manga and read what I said again:
"Infact shisui's was found by the uchiha police force and it clearly stated that he commited suicide by DROWNING, if they didn't find that body they couldn't have made the conclusion of the fact that he drowned. And shisui commiting the suicide was a off-panel because kishi just thought it wasn't important. But the uchihas clearly stated in the manga he died in the drowning in the river"

and NO a picture of a dead body doesn't have to confirm that shisui died, where it clearly confirmed by words (from itachi and uchiha police force) that he did. So are you saying you just ignore the whole script of the manga and decide just by looking at the pictures, isn't that what a 4 years old does, they do not read except flip pages.

Last edited by UzumakiUchiha; 06-30-2012 at 02:47 PM.
UzumakiUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to UzumakiUchiha For This Useful Post:
J-man123 (06-30-2012), Numinous (06-30-2012)
Old 06-30-2012, 01:55 PM   #1690
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,691
Thanks: 4,760
Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

By the way, KYF, there's a very good reason why Kabuto didn't say anything about using Danzo's arm to bring back Shisui: IT HAD BEEN RIPPED OFF WHEN HASHIRAMA'S CELLS WENT BERSERK.

Also, here's a question for you: if Shisui did have Hashirama-like chakra and was capable of using Kotoamatsukami more than once a decade, why would he give up his remaining eye to Itachi after using Kotoamatsukami to try to stop the coup? Why wouldn't he continue to try to manipulate people into peace with it if he could use it once a day, like Danzo, or more frequently?
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Numinous (06-30-2012), UzumakiUchiha (06-30-2012)
Old 06-30-2012, 02:11 PM   #1691
xxMESTxx
EffYouSeeKay
 
xxMESTxx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: The Mountains
Age: 22
Posts: 910
Thanks: 1,344
Thanked 606 Times in 300 Posts
xxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enough
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

Or..how about you actually tell everybody where YOU think the arm came from. Look at Danzou with everything revealed. You'd have to be a complete fucking idiot to believe that's Danzou's actual arm. So explain to me, where did this arm come from, and if it wasn't Shisui's why did it produce Shisui's chakra? You know, like Danzou's right eye..which was also one of Shisui's body parts.
__________________


"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." -M. K. Gandhi
xxMESTxx is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xxMESTxx For This Useful Post:
Numinous (06-30-2012), UzumakiUchiha (06-30-2012)
Old 06-30-2012, 02:59 PM   #1692
UzumakiUchiha
Genin
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 251
Thanks: 730
Thanked 151 Times in 98 Posts
UzumakiUchiha is on a distinguished road
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
By the way, KYF, there's a very good reason why Kabuto didn't say anything about using Danzo's arm to bring back Shisui: IT HAD BEEN RIPPED OFF WHEN HASHIRAMA'S CELLS WENT BERSERK.
You know that is a good point why kabuto did not mention about shisui's arm, as it states "at this rate shodai's cell will swallow me whole" and it did swallow his right arm and shoulder, and also we can see that the arm completely changed into mokuton/tree, it would be completely useless for edo tensei to bring back shisui.

Last edited by UzumakiUchiha; 06-30-2012 at 03:01 PM.
UzumakiUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to UzumakiUchiha For This Useful Post:
Numinous (06-30-2012)
Old 06-30-2012, 03:07 PM   #1693
UzumakiUchiha
Genin
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 251
Thanks: 730
Thanked 151 Times in 98 Posts
UzumakiUchiha is on a distinguished road
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

For the sake of argument, let's just say we agree with KYF of shisui being alive (he obviously is NOT). After he gave out his last eye to itachi, I got 2 questions

1) where can he possible go while being blind?

2) What can he possible do or achieve without any eyes?
UzumakiUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 03:46 PM   #1694
Numinous
Writing speed: snail
 
Numinous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Porto, Portugal
Posts: 4,783
Thanks: 8,386
Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by UzumakiUchiha View Post
For the sake of argument, let's just say we agree with KYF of shisui being alive (he obviously is NOT). After he gave out his last eye to itachi, I got 2 questions

1) where can he possible go while being blind?

2) What can he possible do or achieve without any eyes?
My answer is:



Totally canon.
__________________
My writings and ramblings:

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3







Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
jekyl_hyde (06-30-2012), kael03 (06-30-2012), UzumakiUchiha (06-30-2012)
Old 06-30-2012, 04:18 PM   #1695
UzumakiUchiha
Genin
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 251
Thanks: 730
Thanked 151 Times in 98 Posts
UzumakiUchiha is on a distinguished road
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

You know I would be laughing my head OFF when tobi is revealed and he is not shisui. That would make my day and I wonder what would KYF respond to that be when that happens. He will have no choice to admit he was wrong but still covering himself on some points and blame kishi for it (just like his theory of izanami being opposite izanagi; I liked the idea but it was wrong).

However, if surprisingly tobi turns out to be shisui, there is no question that KYF IS KISHI,who is just trolling in this forum . I mean it has to be, that is the only rational explanation I can think of from my little brain

Last edited by UzumakiUchiha; 06-30-2012 at 04:22 PM.
UzumakiUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:43 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.