Just a Thought THREAD - Page 114 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 06-30-2012, 04:45 PM   #1696
UzumakiUchiha
Genin

UzumakiUchiha is on a distinguished road
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

If yahiko's death was so painful, why didn't/couldn't nagato revive him with his rinnegan? Am sure he would have had enough time period to revive him.
UzumakiUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-30-2012, 04:59 PM   #1697
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Hey guys, do you want a mindfuck? See what Kishi has in store for us in the upcoming movie.

Quote:
Da・ Vinci is a monthly magazine specialized in books and comics.
the next issue slated for july 6 will carry kish's interview.

today i went to bookstores to get a copy of the mag with the kish & asian kungfu interview.
the mag is called cut and its about films.
they didnt have it yet but +act mag. so i checked kishs handwritten script and yea most of the hearsays i posted here regarding it were actually in there.

things might have changed from then but if u dont want to know too much, dont open this.

in the brief outline
it was "madara (obito)" who traps naruto in genjutsu after all. there was no "madara(udon)" or "madara(oze person)"

-act 3
the masked naruto vs menma-naruto
9 beasts vs menma-naruto> akkatsukees appear and start to beat the 9 beasts mnaruto is like ? then convinces himself.
the masked naruto vs menma-naruto the 9 beasts are defeated and with a pop! turn to tiny foxes. they gather together to go into "?@*%&#$" of the mask. the mask breaks. what emerges from behind the mask is , lo and behold, shisui!

there were more
Let the minds explode at this fuckery!

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 05:04 PM   #1698
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
Hey guys, do you want a mindfuck? See what Kishi has in store for us in the upcoming movie.

Let the minds explode at this fuckery!
Damn... KYF has a lot of resources to pull that kind of stuff off.

jk.... I hope.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 05:13 PM   #1699
Numinous

Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Even if Tobi=Shisui in the movie, there are two things that don't necessarily make it so in manga canon:
  1. This is a movie that is pretty much an Alternative Universe adaptation. So, if in an AU Tobi=Shisui, maybe in canon it isn't.
  2. Why the fuck would Kishi reveal Tobi in a movie first instead of the manga? I think Kishi is simply having fun writing it and exploring possibilities that he CAN'T do in the manga canon, so probably Tobi is someone else in canon.
Edit: and 3) It could be a troll, either from the translator or from the Japanese source.

Last edited by Numinous; 06-30-2012 at 05:18 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
UzumakiUchiha (06-30-2012)
Old 06-30-2012, 06:04 PM   #1700
xxMESTxx
EffYouSeeKay

xxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enough

What the fuck did I just read?

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." -M. K. Gandhi
xxMESTxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 06:10 PM   #1701
Numinous

Update (kind of):

Quote:
Okay, apparently looking through the 2ch thread I found something resembling a transcript, and it's apparently saying that a mask on Naruto's face breaks away and reveals Shisui. Or something. Apparently there are multiple Narutos in this movie? I haven't payed that close attention.

Basically it all seems like a bunch of weird genjutsu fuckery.

Old 06-30-2012, 06:20 PM   #1702
xxMESTxx
EffYouSeeKay

xxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enough

This movie is going to be such garbage.

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." -M. K. Gandhi
xxMESTxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 06:30 PM   #1703
Numinous

A clarification of sorts.

Quote:
There are multiple transcripts... because every person who makes the attempt to decipher Kishi's handwritten notes in the magazine eventually feels the need to contribute the results of their squinting with the others.

The 'masked Naruto' that is mentioned in the movie thread is the masked character that most people there think is either AU!Naruto or Tobi pretending to be Naruto... because people have claimed to decipher something about there being two Narutos - one wearing a mask, the other nicknamed Menma.

Now that the trailer has come out and shown a masked man with Sasuke-like bangs, people are also discussing the possibility of him being Real World!Sasuke... or sometimes, black-haired AU!Sakura.

Then there are people claiming that this confirms Tobi = Obito and others claiming that this confirms that Tobi ≠ Obito... though you're right - from what I remember, the Obito thing is associated with Madara's name, not Tobi's.

And then there's Shisui... *sigh*

So this whole fuck up is due to Japanese readers trying to figure out who Tobi is rather than Tobi being anyone, so take everything with a grain of salt.

Quote:
This movie is going to be such garbage.
This movie will be like the D&D movie: ruining the original content so bad you can only sit back and enjoy how awful it is.

The Following User Says Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
xxMESTxx (06-30-2012)
Old 06-30-2012, 06:41 PM   #1704
UzumakiUchiha
Genin

I won't believe those rumors until the movie comes out! Anyways all the shippuden movies were boring as hell.
The Following User Says Thank You to UzumakiUchiha For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (06-30-2012)
Old 07-03-2012, 01:12 PM   #1705
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
Even if Tobi=Shisui in the movie, there are two things that don't necessarily make it so in manga canon:
  1. This is a movie that is pretty much an Alternative Universe adaptation. So, if in an AU Tobi=Shisui, maybe in canon it isn't.
  2. Why the fuck would Kishi reveal Tobi in a movie first instead of the manga? I think Kishi is simply having fun writing it and exploring possibilities that he CAN'T do in the manga canon, so probably Tobi is someone else in canon.
Edit: and 3) It could be a troll, either from the translator or from the Japanese source.
Did u actually just believe that pile of crap movie plot??? It made no sense lol....

Anyways.. u cannot reveal a characters identity in a movie before its even revealed in the manga... its not very smart IMO...

However, I was told kishi worked on this movie and that it has cannon applications... so we will see.... Still think the plot is BS though.

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 02:06 PM   #1706
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Anyways... just a thought!!!

16 years ago... it was not madara and akatsuki who was involved, but the uchiha clan with their star member, shisui... Probably being supported by danzou...

16 years ago... the only person kishi showed interacting with kushina before her birth was sasukes mom... an uchiha who was part of the Coup too...http://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/500/11
Sasuke's mom knew kushina was about to go into labor... and the higher ups were likely on the move letting the uchiha know something was up...

And with there being so many ninja who would fight with kushina... how could a couple not learn that she is a jink of the kyuubi or maybe the uchiha clan used a sensor to find out who was the vessle of the kyuubi... Either way they knew somehow obviously...
Right when the attack from the kyuubi started the uchiha were nowhere to be found!!! Not one can be seen helping hte village fend off the kyuubi, not one!
Here itachi (four years old) is left with his new born brother... and the parents are gone, but never seen...http://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/502/2
Where are all the uchiha???

And the tobi that fought the 4th Hokage seemed completely after just the kyuubi and the destruction of the village.... not capturing him then fleeing to seal it in the Gedo mazo, like what should have been done if akatsuki's plan was in effect IMO...
The tobi who fought minato knew that the seal on kushina would be weak... (sasukes mom is the only one shown knowing about kushina giving birth soon, and shes part of the coup) Knew how to get past the most top secret barrier they had and even defeated anbu under the third... these are things that only someone who knows the village so well because they live or lived there, could possibly know...
Minato thinks tobis is madara, but it has been confirmed tobi is not... then who else knew these things, could take advantage and has powerful MS jutsu that would make him appear to be madara?
SHiSUI is the only one known of having such abilities and knowledge of konoha...
Just look at tobi;s reaction.. "are u madara uchiha.. no hes dead"... To which tobi replies "oh I do not know about that.." when tobi usually tells people he is actually madara uchiha, but he didn't do it here...http://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/502/11
Its as if tobi/shisui had no taken up the madara identity yet because if that was 8 years earlier he would have claimed to actually be madara in a heart beat...
Shisui is the closest shinobi to madara produced besides sasuke now... And with shisui's MS+ (from having hashirama-like chakra to boost tsukuyomi to Kotoamatsukami and amaterasu to T/S jutsu)... it makes more sense that shisui awakened one physical attack and one genjutsu instead of two genjutsu eyes that he had 8 years ago... in all likelihood shisui did not awaken two MS genjutsu eyes, but one physical attack (T/S ninjutsu) and one genjutsu (kotoamatsukami)..

Here the kyuubi is controlled THROUGH KUSHINA, not directly as madara did it... its similar to what was done to the 4th mizukage who was being controlled despite having control of his bijuu to snap him out... except reverse to the jink... Besides, we have never seen someone control the kyuubi's mind completely before... just heard that madara could summon the kyuubi... not completely control it... http://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/501/7

So that could explain why shisui/tobi did not use Kototmatsukami on minato because he used on the kyuubi just minutes before... But, could still use his T/S ninjutsu which was likely his MS physical attack while his intangible jutsu was a jutsu offered from the hashirama-like power of earth style where tobi could just be recomposing his body into such a little amount of matter that he passes through and solid objects pass through him like if he was a ghost...
Or tobi is using a variation of Izanagi where he cast's it on himself in order to make his real body and illusion instead of the enemies attacks... But I doubt that one...

IMO, shisui just developed another kotoamatsukami and transplanted it taking out his T/S ninjutsu eye so he could completely focus on controlling people with a double Kotoamatsukami strategy... which was done to the 4th mizukage of course...

I believe the uchiha set up a plan to take back the kyuubi for their clan as it was before with madara... then destroy enough of the village and its higher ups to take over once the smoke had cleared...

I know its all very vague, circumstantial information, but the uchiha were nowhere to be found, even leaving their kids at home alone at such a young age... the only one who knew kushina was about to give birth was sauske's mom, an uchiha part of the Coup... and shisui is the only known uchiha who could have taken on the 4th because he had above average MS abilities... along with special chakra no one wants to believe is very much like hashirama's... and with the age of shinobi being so ambiguous... shisui could of been at least 15 or 16 back then...
Although judging by shisui height when itachi showed him in his memory... shisui was at least a full grown adult judging by how much taller shisui was then itachi...

Also, this incident with the 4th and the kyuubi could be what got shisui discovered by madara... then recruited as his double and the one who would continue the plan until madara was revived by Nagato once he grew up enough that he could use the RG's true ability of dead revival...

Just a thought....

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
The Following User Says Thank You to Konnaha_yellow_flash For This Useful Post:
Vishnu (07-11-2012)
Old 07-10-2012, 03:14 PM   #1707
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

With orochimaru being back and undoing the sage mode on kabuto .. does this mean that Kabuto is not going to be able to perform sage mode... I mean his chakra was untouched.. did Oro take his chakra only or did he grab everything?
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 01:10 PM   #1708
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
With orochimaru being back and undoing the sage mode on kabuto .. does this mean that Kabuto is not going to be able to perform sage mode... I mean his chakra was untouched.. did Oro take his chakra only or did he grab everything?
I think Oro just took his chakra from kabuto... which is sage chakra though as Oro said...
Still, u are forgetting what an opportunity sasuke has now with a senjutsu master as Oro there... sauske can learn senjutsu and become a dragon sage since he is compatible with CS, thus nature energy.... it will be like a CS3 boost for sasuke or far more IMO...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Old 07-11-2012, 04:31 PM   #1709
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 2,172 Times in 789 Posts
Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough

I think that you got something right in that wall of text KYF. I don't supoort your Shisui theory, but i support the idea about having the Uchiha clan involved in the plot 16 years ago. It's interesting that no Uchiha was seen during the Kyuubi attack, and the fact that Fugaku's wife was shown to find out about Kushina's delivery. I'm pretty sure that the Uchihas have something to do with the Kyuubi affair. Anyway, i guess that we will find out when Tobi is revelead.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
We know the light...but when we shall create the dark?
Check out the new fanfiction bloghttp://celestcity.blogspot.com
Vishnu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
UzumakiUchiha (07-12-2012)
Old 07-12-2012, 01:38 PM   #1710
UzumakiUchiha
Genin

Was it ever explained why Gaara didn't get the chakra cloak as Naruto, Bee, and the other jinchuriki do? Or was that something Kishimoto just forgot and disregarded altogether?