Just a Thought THREAD - Page 119 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-13-2012, 05:54 PM   #1771
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage
 
stubborn_d0nkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 23
Posts: 5,162
Thanks: 12,579
Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

Nah, Kamui is not T/S, but a permanent genjutsu, like shisui's was, but instead of working on a person it works on the cosmos, and what the cosmos thinks is true is true so that's why it appears as though things really disappear and shit.
__________________
I am THE stubborn_d0nkey, thou shalt not have other stubborn donkeys before me.

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide


1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag


2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4



Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4


Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)


Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
stubborn_d0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stubborn_d0nkey For This Useful Post:
Loke (09-18-2012), Wolverine (09-14-2012)


Old 09-14-2012, 12:02 PM   #1772
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

Perhaps, but probably not...

The databook#3 said the Uchiha who awaken the MS gain amaterasu and tsukuyomi... and when those two are mastered... the jutsu sasanoo can be invoked as well... SO then why does obito have kamui... a jutsu with three different variations, probabaly more, with both eyes... Just like three different jutsu...
It is just like shisui uchiha who awakened the MS to merely have a single genjutsu in both eyes, but it is the most powerful ever though just like obito who has a ninjutsu in both eyes which is more powerful then amaterasu obviously...

What else do both obito and shisui have in common??? Hybrid chakra...

Obito is obviously using uzumaki jutsu so he must be part uzumaki then...
and shisui had chakra comparable to hashirama's and there is only one clan with chakra comparable to his... the uzumaki (like nagato for instance) not even the senju has anyone close to hashirama's chakra...

SO kamui could really be a hybrid eye technique of the uchiha/uzumaki...
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 09-14-2012 at 12:03 PM.
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 12:35 PM   #1773
kluang
One Punch Man
 
kluang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 6,404
Thanks: 3,166
Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

I hope if Tobi dies he dies like this
__________________









To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.



Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.






kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 06:11 PM   #1774
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

Come on... Kamui (and Kotoamatsukami) being a Hybrid eye technique, not something just an uchiha can do which is why sasuke, Izuna, madara and itachi cannot invoke them makes sense...

SHisui's chakra was mistaken for hashirama's chakra and only hashirama's chakra can use his MS genjutsu properly like he did so him having powerful Uzumaki life energy with his uchiha spiritual energy and chakra also makes sense... If shisui has chakra just like hashirama's chakra, but not actually hashirama's chakra... The Uzumaki chakra is the only thing that can compare...

Obito being able to use uzumaki techniques suggest he is a hybrid... And since kakashi's clan the hattake has yet to be confirmed as descendants of the younger son... I think Obito was born a hybrid, not made one by madara with zetsu material which is why kakashi can achieve kamui... Obito's hybrid eye power is trapped in his eye kakashi was given...

And naruto and obito do look similar... And with both uzumaki hybrids... I could see...

obito: I am an Uzumaki...

Naruto: What!!! Me too, we are family... lets be brother and frolic...

Obito: IDK... I was going to revive Rin using the juubi's power, but I do need a brother... I told My only other brother I was still alive and my plan... He tore his own eyes out and committed suicide... I do not know why, my plan is epic...

Naruto: So that is why shisui offed himself... but my plans are just as gay and uneventful... and Sasuke is too cool for now so lets be brother... frolic with me...

Obito: Okay... Gay character style, Frolic-no-jutsu...

*Naruto and obito join hands and skip off to frolic while music plays in the back ground "Something tells me I'm into something good, something tells me I'm into something"...*

See, it works out for obito to be an uzumaki...
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 08:37 PM   #1775
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

Just a thought....

Minato gave naruto the ninetails chakra so he could complete "that jutsu"...

But what is that jutsu??? Then again what could the kyuubi offer? and how will it apply to the defeat of madara/tobi...

1). Huge chakra level and stamina for a huge jutsu like the bijuudama... but brute force does not seem to be minato's idea IMO...

2). the sensory ability of the kyuubi's power in order to improve the FTG...

3). The pure life energy of the chakra is exactly as it sounds, pure life force like what the reaper takes from it's user... so minato intended naruto to use the kyuubi's huge stock of life force to complete the reaper death seal by having it take the life energy instead of his own soul...

IDK, although I am certain naruto will learn the FTG... I also think naruto will improve the shiki fuujin so that he goes into kyuubi mode, makes a clone and has it summon and use the reaper death seal...
and because the clone's in kyuubi mode have so much life energy... it is as if they have live's of their own to sacrifice for the reaper... But, I am not sure how that will come back onto him or if it will come back onto the kyuubi instead due to being in kyuubi mode...

Perhaps... IDK, and that is all...'

*walks out*
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 09:44 PM   #1776
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind
 
AOTKorby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Denison U, Ohio
Posts: 4,137
Thanks: 539
Thanked 5,582 Times in 2,261 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

What I'm seeing here is a lot of Correlation and Causation fallacy. Only those who are presumably somehow not purely Uchiha (i.e. with the blood/genes of the younger son's lineage somehow accessable) with a MS can use the two sides of Kamui (Obito's and Kakashi's) because only only people who have met those conditions have done so. That's what you're saying. What that fails to take into account is that Shisui also has a Mangekyou Sharingan tech which no other Uchiha has and more importantly, that Obito and Kakashi have the same MS. In this case, it's much more plausible to reason that Kamui's power is one unique to Obito's eyes as Kokoamatsukami is to Shisui's.

EDIT: Also worth pointing out that Madara has both sides of the RS' lineage, yet he has shown no sign of using any form of Kamui.

Also, where has Tobi used any Uzumaki techniques? His binding techniques are specifically stated to be derived from the Rinnegan. And then assuming that the Hatake must be descendants of the younger son doesn't make a fuck of sense given that Kakashi has absolutely none of the "distinguishing factors" of an Uzumaki or a Senju.

Also, why are you still convinced that Shisui had Hashirama's chakra when he totally didn't?
__________________
Quote:
I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar.
AOTKorby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
kael03 (09-17-2012), Numinous (09-18-2012)
Old 09-18-2012, 07:38 AM   #1777
zontyfinals
Academy Student
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
zontyfinals is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

However, for many families struggling in the present financial crisis, security rates can be hard to create. Try this advice to make sure your rates are low as possible.

health insurance india
__________________
health insurance

Leading brands in Insurance sector .

Last edited by zontyfinals; 09-20-2012 at 05:13 AM.
zontyfinals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 08:53 AM   #1778
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage
 
stubborn_d0nkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 23
Posts: 5,162
Thanks: 12,579
Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by zontyfinals View Post
Shake your hand with insurance india for find a safety and secure life.

buy insurance
Marry me.
__________________
I am THE stubborn_d0nkey, thou shalt not have other stubborn donkeys before me.

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide


1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag


2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4



Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4


Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)


Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
stubborn_d0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 12:31 PM   #1779
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

[QUOTE=AOTKorby;2124083]
Quote:
What I'm seeing here is a lot of Correlation and Causation fallacy. Only those who are presumably somehow not purely Uchiha (i.e. with the blood/genes of the younger son's lineage somehow accessable) with a MS can use the two sides of Kamui (Obito's and Kakashi's) because only only people who have met those conditions have done so. That's what you're saying. What that fails to take into account is that Shisui also has a Mangekyou Sharingan tech which no other Uchiha has
except I did, You just did not read far enough obviously because you probably were reading enough to get the jest of it and just said "fuck no, this is not possible because SPPPPPPPP"... Without actually reading the whole thing that explains everything thoroughly...

SHisui, just like Obito has a power related to the second son as mistaken by Ao as hashirama's chakra... and the fact only hashirama's chakra can properly use his genjutsu.... so if both of those are taken into account...
SHisui obviously had access to a power comparable to hashirama's to the point AO could not tell the difference...
Getting tired of arguing this with you because you refuse to recognize facts and the application of common sense....

Quote:
and more importantly, that Obito and Kakashi have the same MS. In this case, it's much more plausible to reason that Kamui's power is one unique to Obito's eyes as Kokoamatsukami is to Shisui's.
Adddduuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrr! Geez!

That is exactly what I said, learn to read for the love of jebus....

Quote:
EDIT: Also worth pointing out that Madara has both sides of the RS' lineage, yet he has shown no sign of using any form of Kamui.
Madara was not born with the two lineages, but as a basic uchiha who like sasuke developed his SG to MS to EMS before gaining hashirama's chakra (second sons lineage) while obito and shisui were likely born with both bloodlines so it makes sense why madara would not have a MS+ like those two...

Quote:
Also, where has Tobi used any Uzumaki techniques? His binding techniques are specifically stated to be derived from the Rinnegan.
Annnnnnt, WRONG!!!

Tobito's use of chakra sealing chains are exactly like kushina's except they come from the hand...
look...


The RG does not offer chakra sealing chains obviously and nagato never used them either... But that is not the only ability attributed to an uzumaki... the ability to regenerate very quickly is too... and guess what nagato did last chapter...


That is two Uzumaki abilities obito has shown now so it is not some coincidence that he could be using the RG because it does not grant anyone of these jutsu...

Quote:
And then assuming that the Hatake must be descendants of the younger son doesn't make a fuck of sense given that Kakashi has absolutely none of the "distinguishing factors" of an Uzumaki or a Senju.
I agree which is why I said it is the least likely scenario you putz... If you read my OP you would know this and would not be bitching about something I myself did not choose to believe...

However, kakashi as a hatake has done one thing only decedants of the sage have done... Awaken the MS from the SG... Still do not think the hatake will turn out to be directly related to the uzumaki though...

Quote:
Also, why are you still convinced that Shisui had Hashirama's chakra when he totally didn't?
After everything you are still arguing this...

all you need to know to realize shisui had chakra comparable to hashirama's which could only be Uzumaki chakra at this point...

: AO had mistaken hashirama's chakra in danzou's arm from cell implantation for shisui's... That is cannonz... And danzou did not have shisui's arm only hashirama's cells implanted to increase his power to be able to use the SG's Izanagi and shisui's eye...

: Itachi admitted that only hashirama's chakra could possibly use shisui's eye properly... any other chakra could only use it every ten years... meaning for shisui to use his own eye which he obviously did... he would have to have a chakra of hashirama's level to do it... right!!!!

: Obito uchiha is the only other uchiha like shisui to awaken a jutsu in both eye's and one that surpasses the standard technique... ANd he has shown the power of the uzumaki himself using two of their known abilities... and Uzumaki chakra is the only chakra that is anything close to hashirama's so far in the manga...

SO that is two time shisui is mentioned with hashirama's chakra in the manga... and even obito, the only other uchiha like shisui, has uzumaki chakra which is obviously how he uses his uzumaki abilities... SO that is three different thing that connect shisui and uzumaki or even hashirama chakra...

Not to mention... DO you seriously think that shisui could not use his own doujutsu??? That he had to wait ten years before using it each time??? NO!!! He obviously could use his doujutsu properly once or twice a day, not a decade... However, hashirama's chakra is the only thing that is said to allow this yet you still are denying that shisui had power chakra on hashirama's level... Despite the fact he could use his own doujutsu the same way only hasihrama's chakra would allow...
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 09-18-2012 at 12:33 PM.
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 12:48 PM   #1780
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,690
Thanks: 4,758
Thanked 8,712 Times in 3,841 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

One thing, professor. Itachi said nothing about Hashirama's chakra being needed to use Kotoamatsukami "properly", only that it was useful in allowing Kotoamatsukami to be used more frequently. Frequency doesn't mean properly. The effects of the jutsu are the same with or without Hashirama's DNA, just the frequency in its usage is different.

For the last fucking time, Danzo had Shisui's arm as well as his eye. Ao confirmed that and hasn't said shit about it being Hashirama's when we have evidence of Hashirama's DNA being incorporated into someone that is contemporary to Ao (Yamato).
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 05:42 PM   #1781
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
One thing, professor. Itachi said nothing about Hashirama's chakra being needed to use Kotoamatsukami "properly", only that it was useful in allowing Kotoamatsukami to be used more frequently. Frequency doesn't mean properly. The effects of the jutsu are the same with or without Hashirama's DNA, just the frequency in its usage is different.

How exactly is using a jutsu once a decade unlike the original user a way to properly use his jutsu??? Only by use of hashirama's chakra can it be used as shisui did and judging by danzou's use... about twice of so a day... just like amaterasu or tsukuyomi... So yes, in order to use the jutsu properly as the original user did... one needs hahsirama's chakra to do so...
Or are you suggesting shisui used his own genjutsu once a decade???

Quote:
For the last fucking time, Danzo had Shisui's arm as well as his eye. Ao confirmed that and hasn't said shit about it being Hashirama's when we have evidence of Hashirama's DNA being incorporated into someone that is contemporary to Ao (Yamato).
Really, because last I checked it was confirmed he had hashirama's cells implanted into his arm in order to use many SG's, Izanagi and then come to find out... the only way to use shisui's eye as he did...

If he had shisui's arm then why are you and numious the only ones who know about it... are you the authors of this story because I am confused...

It is not like you any evidence to even support your claim seeing as how hashirama's power is what the arm was producing as said by tobito himself, but only because shisui's was mistaken you insist otherwise... despite the fact it was confirmed that hashirama's chakra is the only way to use shisui's eye as he did... as well as what danzou was using from cell implantation...

Please show me where it shows shisui's arm with danzou... I mean even AO recognized that only shisui's eye was stolen... even tobito recognized danzou only had shisui's eye... then kabuto said in order to try and edo shisui... th eonly way was to use the EYE danzou had, not his right arm even though he knows everything Oro did and he was the one who did all that for danzou...

Evidence to support my claim is here... showing hashirama's power is all danzou's arm was using... AO mistakes hashirama's chakra fro shisui for some reason... then we find out you have to use hasirama's chakra to use shisui's eye as he did so then the mistake makes sense... shisui had chakra comparable to hashirama's... Also, over and over shisui's eye is all that is confirmed nothing about hisarm with danzou... nothing...


WHat really confirms that danzou never had his arm transplanted is the fact danzou's chakra meridians line up perfectly as does his muscles showing his arm has never been removed... only experimented on, but we learned it was implanted with hasihrama's cells to produce his power...
It's danzou's arm, not anyone else...

Just look...


The kicker is the logic of danzou having shisui's arm and hashirama's cell's Implanted in it too... WHY???
Apparently hashirama and shisui have comparable chakra so only one would be needed because they would both have the same effect...
And uchiha's eye's are taken not their body parts because their bodies ar enot that strong... which is why hashirama's body is what is lusted after because he produced the strongest chakra known which is why his cells are implanted into danzou's arm...
There is just no logical reason to even use shisui's arm too... You guys just make it up because you just cannot grasp the simple concept the author has introduced with shisui's chakra by linking it to hashirama's chakra twice now...

That is your fault for wanting to delude yourselves as opposed to just admitting you are wrong about something in a naruto argument...
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 09-19-2012 at 05:44 PM.
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 04:43 PM   #1782
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin
 
Vishnu's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Romania
Posts: 1,328
Thanks: 1,857
Thanked 2,172 Times in 789 Posts
Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

Ok so here it's something strange about Yagura being controled with the Sharingan.

If i recall well, a jincuuriki that is synced with the biju cannot be placed under a genjutsu due to the beast disrupting the flow of chakra and thus releasing the jincuuriki. And Yagura is one of the few that managed to fully control his tailed beast. So then, how could Tobi/Obito/Madara who the fuck you want, control him with a Sharingan? The beast would have simply disrupted the flow of chakra and the genjutsu would have vanished. I hate to say this, i really hate to say this, and if you don't belive me i will say it again: i fucking hate to say this...but the only jutsu that could be able to control Yagura ( from what we know so far) is the Kotoamatsukami. What do you think?
__________________
When other men blindly follow the truth remember:
Nothing is true!
When other men are limited by morality and law remember:
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
We know the light...but when we shall create the dark?
Check out the new fanfiction bloghttp://celestcity.blogspot.com
Vishnu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 06:44 PM   #1783
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin
 
jekyl_hyde's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,362
Thanks: 763
Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vishnu View Post
Ok so here it's something strange about Yagura being controled with the Sharingan.

If i recall well, a jincuuriki that is synced with the biju cannot be placed under a genjutsu due to the beast disrupting the flow of chakra and thus releasing the jincuuriki. And Yagura is one of the few that managed to fully control his tailed beast. So then, how could Tobi/Obito/Madara who the fuck you want, control him with a Sharingan? The beast would have simply disrupted the flow of chakra and the genjutsu would have vanished. I hate to say this, i really hate to say this, and if you don't belive me i will say it again: i fucking hate to say this...but the only jutsu that could be able to control Yagura ( from what we know so far) is the Kotoamatsukami. What do you think?
*The Imperial March plays in the background*

Vishnu has crossed over... to the Dark side.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
Vishnu (09-27-2012)
Old 09-27-2012, 06:56 PM   #1784
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin
 
Vishnu's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Romania
Posts: 1,328
Thanks: 1,857
Thanked 2,172 Times in 789 Posts
Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vishnu View Post
Ok so here it's something strange about Yagura being controled with the Sharingan.

If i recall well, a jincuuriki that is synced with the biju cannot be placed under a genjutsu due to the beast disrupting the flow of chakra and thus releasing the jincuuriki. And Yagura is one of the few that managed to fully control his tailed beast. So then, how could Tobi/Obito/Madara who the fuck you want, control him with a Sharingan? The beast would have simply disrupted the flow of chakra and the genjutsu would have vanished. I hate to say this, i really hate to say this, and if you don't belive me i will say it again: i fucking hate to say this...but the only jutsu that could be able to control Yagura ( from what we know so far) is the Kotoamatsukami. What do you think?
Quote:
Originally Posted by jekyl_hyde View Post
*The Imperial March plays in the background*

Vishnu has crossed over... to the Dark side.
Dude they said that they have cookies and guess what? There was no fucking cookie!

On a serious level right now: what do you think about what i thought?
I mean, obviously if Kishi doesn't add a new ability to Tobi's Sharingan or links somehow Danzo or Shisui with the Mizukage, this one is a major plothole.
__________________
When other men blindly follow the truth remember:
Nothing is true!
When other men are limited by morality and law remember:
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
We know the light...but when we shall create the dark?
Check out the new fanfiction bloghttp://celestcity.blogspot.com

Last edited by Vishnu; 09-27-2012 at 06:57 PM.
Vishnu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
jekyl_hyde (09-27-2012)
Old 09-27-2012, 07:21 PM   #1785
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin
 
jekyl_hyde's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,362
Thanks: 763
Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vishnu View Post
this one is a major plothole.
Ding, Ding, Ding!!!!!

Game show host (Bob): We have a winner. Show him what he's won Johnny!
Johnny: He's won a plethora of other ass pulls and plot holes Bob.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
Vishnu (09-28-2012)
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:44 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.