Just a Thought THREAD - Page 123 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 12-01-2012, 11:38 PM   #1831
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by jericho Uzimaki View Post
It's an artistic symbolism of sinister or dark influence or personality. Also showing ANIMAL or feral influence.

If you notice Kurama is a 9 tailed FOX, and Sage mode used by Kabuto is based on Dragons and Snakes.

The known sinister or dark creatures have that look, If you notice Naruto Sage mode does not have that, Toads are not known to be dark or sinister. In the manga they are presented as wise .kind and overall good creatures.
You think it is just symbolism then...

But...

: the pupils and eye design are exactly alike...

: Kabuto, Oro and the kyuubi are all connected to the use of nature energy...

: Kabuto and Oro through senjutsu of the Ryuchidou and the kyuubi through being the largest piece of the juubi, a being of pure nature energy... thus a smaller piece of nature energy...

: Sage mode does have certain traits.... pupil change and pigmentation around the eyes is another... and both kabuto and kyuubi have the exact same traits (pupils and pigmentations)...

Clearly, IMO, there really could be a bigger link between the two then symbolism... Like... The kyuubi draws upon the same nature energy or uses it the same way as kabuto and Oro do... Thus both have the same dragon/snake eyes with tomoe pigmentations...

That is what I think.... I agree it could merely be symbolism though... I could simply be over analyzing it...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-19-2012, 12:28 AM   #1832
batonnoir
Chuunin

batonnoir is on a distinguished roadbatonnoir is on a distinguished road

I'm not going to get to deep into this, but as I read this post something came to mind. Frogs/Toads are supposedly very sensitive to nature...so much so that even small changes to their natural environment can effect them greatly. Snakes are likewise reptiles, but as far as I know not so sensitive. So...if nature = power...then toads would be more in tune with that power. Don't know how any of this ties into anthing thats happening in the current storyline though...yup.

Unsolved Mysteries.
  1. Kimmimaru's Disease no jutsu
  2. Itachi's Disease no Jutsu
  3. Izuna's "Death"?
  4. Obito's other eye
  5. Nagato's Disease no jutsu
batonnoir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 12:46 AM   #1833
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

JAT even tho we are miles from the kage sitution at his point it's hard to believe tht Tsunade is in any danger because the whole thing behind her character from the get go was she couldn't die in battle... it'd be fucked up for kishi to go against that
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 01:16 AM   #1834
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
JAT even tho we are miles from the kage sitution at his point it's hard to believe tht Tsunade is in any danger because the whole thing behind her character from the get go was she couldn't die in battle... it'd be fucked up for kishi to go against that
It's been fucked up for a while now HR.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 12:00 PM   #1835
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
She cannot die in battle as long as she has chakra and was not dismembered apparently lol...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote