Just a Thought THREAD - Page 15 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 06-09-2010, 05:20 AM   #211
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01purple View Post
They only choose 9 of them to become genin, so after they choose like 6 to become genin, and the number of remaining graduates isn't divisible by 3, they might mix and match teams and put them through multiple tests to see who is the best, then send the rest back to the academy.
Who knows, it might be how you say or it might not be like that. I think we will never know

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag

2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)

Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
stubborn_d0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to stubborn_d0nkey For This Useful Post:
01purple (06-09-2010)

Old 06-10-2010, 09:13 PM   #212
liondemon
Missing Kage

liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light

Just a thought. Mist sits behind Konoha, secluded, in their own little world so to speak. Civil wars wiped out their kekkegenkai clans. Haku and Kimimaro had "clans". Haku only survived because his mom tried to keep him a secret, and he killed his dad, then Zabuza saved him and took him away. Kimimaro was found young by Orochu too, likely been hiding his skills to keep his life until he found the protection of Orochu. Wonder if the current Mizukage had a clan that was wiped out. Why does the Mist breed so many strong clans of kekke genkai? Maybe that is where a lot, or most of the Senju members branched off to after Konoha was formed and stable. Or could that be was Senju originated and that's where the genes stayed, branching off from Senju even before Senju was officially Senju. Im saying what if that's where the 1st Sage resided and started his family, where his genes later were viewed as being the strongest in Senju and Uchiha, even stronger than Haku's and Kimimaro's clans and Mizukage's clan if she had one, all genetically related to the 1st Sage. That would be cool. The previous Mist Kage could "control" a Buuji, and I doubt if he was their jinjuriki but maybe.

Oh, my original thought was that this being the case with the extinction of many kekke genkai clans, Kishi can easily introduce one or 2, brothers or brother and sister maybe, of these last clansmen to be the new villain or villains to pose a challenge to Sasuke and Naruto, since many dont believe that Madara or Sasuke play the role well.. One of those survivors from a clan that was also wiped out, or maybe they just only produced 1 or 2 strong offspring like Senju clan did with the 1st Hokage. Maybe they hate Senju and Uchiha and their, "We are the best attitude". Pain blamed Koonoha's "selfish" prosperity for Rain's suffering. Maybe the new villain can blame the strongest genes in Konoha for their suffering. "Because of the overpowering, genetic gifts of the Senju Hyuuga and Uchiha clans from Rikudo, and their complete dominance over their whole village and/or clansmen within that village, and dominance in our shinobi world, our clans were feared the most in our village." "They feared that like Uchiha Madara, we would eventually want to take the Mizikage title away from the reigning Mizukage family, since we were considered the strongest clan in our village." Maybe the 1st civil war ever in the Mist started with their clan, using Haku's and Kimimaro's clan and maybe Mizukage's clan against these remaining survivor's clans, beginning the chain of hatred of kekke genkai clans in their village. Much hatred

We got to see the 3 dojutsus, and which ones were stronger than other in comparison. I wonder what Kishi considers the strongest 3 "body powers". 1st Hokage's personal wood, Mizukages 2 kekke genakis, or Kushina's potential kekke genkai maybe, Senju bodies in general, Kimimaros clan's technique?

Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

There is a wisdom of the head and a wisdom of the heart.
Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment.
Lao Tzu

It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.
Elizabeth Kenny

Last edited by liondemon; 06-10-2010 at 09:19 PM.
liondemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 10:03 PM   #213
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,705 Times in 2,857 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

Here's a thought: Why is Kishi sexist? I mean 95% of all female characters fail horribly(Excluding Kushina,Mei,and Chiyo).
ninjalostboy95 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 10:11 PM   #214
liondemon
Missing Kage

liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light

Anko has rank and was "chosen" by Orochu, possibly trained by him too. Tsunade and Temari are strong women. 95% of their ninja world is likely made of men. How many women in a man's world and lifestyle can u expect to be on par with the best of the men, or showing noticeably more talent than most of the men? Only females that fail horribly are the younger ones we see. Those that survive wont be like that when they are older. Fighting, killing, and all that physical stuff comes natural for boys, compared to females in general. Even Kakshi said girls at 12 were more interested in boys than being ninja, and most of the boys are more likely more interested in being ninja than they are in girls at that age. It's all natural

Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

There is a wisdom of the head and a wisdom of the heart.
Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment.
Lao Tzu

It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.
Elizabeth Kenny

Last edited by liondemon; 06-10-2010 at 10:12 PM.
liondemon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to liondemon For This Useful Post:
Wolverine (07-21-2010)
Old 06-10-2010, 10:15 PM   #215
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,705 Times in 2,857 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

Tsunade's been reduced to only a healer.Temari's been reduced to less bad ass.Well, Anko is just there now.
ninjalostboy95 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 11:40 PM   #216
KillerNN
Λυρικής Σκέψεις

Thanked 4,304 Times in 1,967 Posts
KillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura about

But if you think about it, Tsunade wasn't much of a fighter.
She would scream and punch shit, and when I was 12 I was like
"WOH! sh3 juss brokez a rok w/hrre hanz!!11"
But she couldn't do anything.
Her summon is a slug.

This is what the devil plays before he goes to sleep
some food for thought, this food for death
go ahead and fucking eat
my fathers dead, but I don't know we'll never fucking meet
I cut my wrists and play piano because I'm so depressed
somebody call the pastor this bastard is so possessed
this meetings just begun, nigga I'm satan's son..
KillerNN is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to KillerNN For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (06-11-2010)
Old 06-11-2010, 05:19 AM   #217
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Just a thought. Mist sits behind Konoha, secluded, in their own little world so to speak. Civil wars wiped out their kekkegenkai clans. Haku and Kimimaro had "clans". Haku only survived because his mom tried to keep him a secret, and he killed his dad, then Zabuza saved him and took him away. Kimimaro was found young by Orochu too, likely been hiding his skills to keep his life until he found the protection of Orochu. Wonder if the current Mizukage had a clan that was wiped out. Why does the Mist breed so many strong clans of kekke genkai? Maybe that is where a lot, or most of the Senju members branched off to after Konoha was formed and stable. Or could that be was Senju originated and that's where the genes stayed, branching off from Senju even before Senju was officially Senju. Im saying what if that's where the 1st Sage resided and started his family, where his genes later were viewed as being the strongest in Senju and Uchiha, even stronger than Haku's and Kimimaro's clans and Mizukage's clan if she had one, all genetically related to the 1st Sage. That would be cool. The previous Mist Kage could "control" a Buuji, and I doubt if he was their jinjuriki but maybe.

Oh, my original thought was that this being the case with the extinction of many kekke genkai clans, Kishi can easily introduce one or 2, brothers or brother and sister maybe, of these last clansmen to be the new villain or villains to pose a challenge to Sasuke and Naruto, since many dont believe that Madara or Sasuke play the role well.. One of those survivors from a clan that was also wiped out, or maybe they just only produced 1 or 2 strong offspring like Senju clan did with the 1st Hokage. Maybe they hate Senju and Uchiha and their, "We are the best attitude". Pain blamed Koonoha's "selfish" prosperity for Rain's suffering. Maybe the new villain can blame the strongest genes in Konoha for their suffering. "Because of the overpowering, genetic gifts of the Senju Hyuuga and Uchiha clans from Rikudo, and their complete dominance over their whole village and/or clansmen within that village, and dominance in our shinobi world, our clans were feared the most in our village." "They feared that like Uchiha Madara, we would eventually want to take the Mizikage title away from the reigning Mizukage family, since we were considered the strongest clan in our village." Maybe the 1st civil war ever in the Mist started with their clan, using Haku's and Kimimaro's clan and maybe Mizukage's clan against these remaining survivor's clans, beginning the chain of hatred of kekke genkai clans in their village. Much hatred

We got to see the 3 dojutsus, and which ones were stronger than other in comparison. I wonder what Kishi considers the strongest 3 "body powers". 1st Hokage's personal wood, Mizukages 2 kekke genakis, or Kushina's potential kekke genkai maybe, Senju bodies in general, Kimimaros clan's technique?
Nice idea. I would just like to say that I've always thought that the Mizukage's 2 kekkei genkais (I think this is how you spell it) were from separate parents; one had one KG and the other had another KG. Her bragging vs Sasuke supports this. This makes me think that she wasn't really a part of a clan, at least not an old school clan, because they usually interbreed.

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

My reply 1
my reply 2
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

My reply 1
my reply 2
my reply 3
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is

Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems

Last edited by stubborn_d0nkey; 06-11-2010 at 05:22 AM.
Old 06-11-2010, 05:54 PM   #218
Lalalila
Missing-Nin

Thanked 1,101 Times in 752 Posts
Lalalila will become famous soon enoughLalalila will become famous soon enough

Why are they jumping from tree to tree if they have teleporting jutsus?
Lalalila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 05:05 AM   #219
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalalila View Post
Why are they jumping from tree to tree if they have teleporting jutsus?
Chakra conservation?

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quote:

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

Quote:
this is a quote

Quote:

4. Breaking up a quote

My reply 1
my reply 2
my reply 3
my reply 4

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

My reply 1
my reply 2
my reply 3
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

Old 06-12-2010, 12:45 PM   #220
01purple
Owlett

Thanked 1,373 Times in 913 Posts
01purple is on a distinguished road01purple is on a distinguished road

I love how they run with their arms sticking out behind them. Looks funny. I wonder if normal humans can get away with jumping trees like that...
01purple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 12:57 PM   #221
Lalalila
Missing-Nin

Thanked 1,101 Times in 752 Posts
Lalalila will become famous soon enoughLalalila will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by stubborn_d0nkey View Post
Chakra conservation?
Oh come on... If they going to sand village they can have someone in there who can summon them. Like Ma summon Naruto from the frog village.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01purple View Post
I love how they run with their arms sticking out behind them. Looks funny. I wonder if normal humans can get away with jumping trees like that...
Try to run like that and you will end up gathering your teeth from the ground... But everyone can jump from tree to tree like that! didn't you know?!
Lalalila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 01:05 PM   #222
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalalila View Post
Oh come on... If they going to sand village they can have someone in there who can summon them. Like Ma summon Naruto from the frog village.
Human summoning isn't that simple. Reverse summoning is all we have seen so far. Oh, and I doubt Ma qould give a crab's ass about helping Suna.

The distance between Suna and Konoha is relatively great, I doubt it's within the range of Body Flicker.

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quote:

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

Quote:
this is a quote

Quote:

4. Breaking up a quote

My reply 1
my reply 2
my reply 3
my reply 4

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

My reply 1
my reply 2
my reply 3
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

Old 06-13-2010, 10:44 AM   #223
god111
Genin

god111 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by NamikazeNaruto View Post
But if you think about it, Tsunade wasn't much of a fighter.
She would scream and punch shit, and when I was 12 I was like
"WOH! sh3 juss brokez a rok w/hrre hanz!!11"
But she couldn't do anything.
Her summon is a slug.

i wud have to disagree...if she wasnt much of a fighter she wudnt have survived to be called a sannin.....i think we all saw her fighting skills when it was jiraiya and tsunade against orochimaru and if orochimaru wudnt have been like he was.....anybody else wud have been pulp.....and that was when she wasnt even at her ful potential....

i mean the woman cud take down a whole building with a punch...what more do u want??? i mean it might just be a punch and nothing fancy but its effective.....thats why none of us ever ever ever think that sakura is anywhere near tsunade's level....she doesnt have the temperament or the fighting spirit in her...shes just a stupid girl stuck crying over sasuke...GET A LIFE FOR GOD'S SAKES!!!HES GONE!!!

and i htink that slug is awesome!!!i dont think any of the summons by anyone cud fall off into a million pieces and then join back!!!!and we saw that the slug cud protect people and heal...
god111 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to god111 For This Useful Post:
01purple (06-13-2010)
Old 06-13-2010, 10:57 AM   #224
KillerNN
Λυρικής Σκέψεις

Thanked 4,304 Times in 1,967 Posts
KillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura about

She could punch a building,but a building sits still.
The slug is okay, I still think its stupid.
And in the OroVJiraVTsun fight she pretty much left it to Jiraiya.

This is what the devil plays before he goes to sleep
some food for thought, this food for death
go ahead and fucking eat
my fathers dead, but I don't know we'll never fucking meet
I cut my wrists and play piano because I'm so depressed
somebody call the pastor this bastard is so possessed
this meetings just begun, nigga I'm satan's son..
KillerNN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 02:27 PM   #225
god111
Genin

god111 is an unknown quantity at this point

come on man...she CUD take a building down with a punch.....and as for that fight....i think she did more hitting once she was over her fear of blood....anybody wud have been dead there.....just that i think she can fight....
god111 is offline   Reply With Quote