Just a Thought THREAD - Page 18 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-21-2010, 04:17 PM   #256
Wolverine
Special Jounin
 
Wolverine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Guess....
Age: 25
Posts: 2,177
Thanks: 2,666
Thanked 1,131 Times in 676 Posts
Wolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enough
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxMESTxx View Post
when i say proof i want you to show me manga panels proving me wrong, oh wait thier are none which means you cannot provide proof so stfu

NOBODY knows what zetsu is capable of, and that includes you.

while im not going to deny pain was ONE of the strongest akatsuki we have take into consideration zetsu is alive and pain is not for a man/demon surrounded in more mystery than madara you sure act like you know alot about him....

is that you kishi???
Its not always the strongest, but the smartest that survive. Prime example - Hashirama and Madara.

By your logic, Kisame survived, so he's stronger than Pain. Tsunade, Shikaku, Jiraiya, Choza, Hiashi, Orochimaru, Hiruzen survived the Kyubi attack but Minato did not, so therefore Minato is weaker than all of them ?There are some things that do not require proof and are taken as canon. Naruto and Choji have never fought together, so no matter how strong Naruto may be, can he beat Choji ? If yes, then prove with manga panels how Choji can possibly lose to Naruto.
__________________
Wolverine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Wolverine For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (07-21-2010)


Old 07-21-2010, 04:40 PM   #257
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point
 
ninjalostboy95's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: NY, Far Rockaway(currently)
Age: 18
Posts: 5,951
Thanks: 8,421
Thanked 4,706 Times in 2,857 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

Yep I'm Kish. You honestly think Zetsu>>>>Pain? So let me see..... Zetsu can according to you:

1. Can Nuke the Leaf village
2. Fight SM Naruto
3. Beat Jiraiya

I love your logic man.

Edit: 1000 thanks WTF?
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ninjalostboy95 For This Useful Post:
Wolverine (07-21-2010)
Old 07-21-2010, 04:40 PM   #258
xxMESTxx
EffYouSeeKay
 
xxMESTxx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: The Mountains
Age: 22
Posts: 910
Thanks: 1,344
Thanked 606 Times in 300 Posts
xxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enough
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

we have to very different outlooks on this haha, i said we have to take into consideration that hes alive, thats not logic, and it sure isnt MY logic.

you started losing me when you went off the deep end about that logic, i guess you missed my main point, im in no way saying zetsu is stronger than pain, what im saying is how do you know? nobody knows what zetsu is capable of.

you say somethings dont need proof, well some things DO. and to make a statement saying that pain is the strongest akatsuki member needs proof seeing as thier is an x factor your overlooking and thats zetsu.

im just saying people think zetsu is weak because madara said hes not a fighter and told him that he couldnt capture naruto, well pain couldnt even capture naruto, and zetsu was only at half strength and to me looked pretty confident when he was about to fight the strongest bijuu host the copy cat ninja and a useless medic.
__________________


"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." -M. K. Gandhi
xxMESTxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 04:43 PM   #259
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point
 
ninjalostboy95's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: NY, Far Rockaway(currently)
Age: 18
Posts: 5,951
Thanks: 8,421
Thanked 4,706 Times in 2,857 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

Dude all because Zetsu is weaker than pain doesn't mean he's a weak shinobi he could probably take on all the rookies, minus Naruto and Sasuke.
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 04:46 PM   #260
Wolverine
Special Jounin
 
Wolverine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Guess....
Age: 25
Posts: 2,177
Thanks: 2,666
Thanked 1,131 Times in 676 Posts
Wolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enough
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxMESTxx View Post
we have to very different outlooks on this haha, i said we have to take into consideration that hes alive, thats not logic, and it sure isnt MY logic.

you started losing me when you went off the deep end about that logic, i guess you missed my main point, im in no way saying zetsu is stronger than pain, what im saying is how do you know? nobody knows what zetsu is capable of.
I guess it was the way you articulated your post, but that was the impression it gave us.
Quote:
you say somethings dont need proof, well some things DO. and to make a statement saying that pain is the strongest akatsuki member needs proof seeing as thier is an x factor your overlooking and thats zetsu.

im just saying people think zetsu is weak because madara said hes not a fighter and told him that he couldnt capture naruto, well pain couldnt even capture naruto, and zetsu was only at half strength and to me looked pretty confident when he was about to fight the strongest bijuu host the copy cat ninja and a useless medic.
Or he might have just suddenly felt confident, knowing that he had Madara to escort his save and then escort his ass if it got in too much shit. Naruto was confident of beating every opponent he faced and he probably might have, but that doesn't mean that he was stronger every time.

Zetsu might be stronger but its a really rare possibility, considering he was used solely for his espionage and "member-disposal" services.
__________________
Wolverine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 04:49 PM   #261
xxMESTxx
EffYouSeeKay
 
xxMESTxx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: The Mountains
Age: 22
Posts: 910
Thanks: 1,344
Thanked 606 Times in 300 Posts
xxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enough
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjalostboy95 View Post
Yep I'm Kish. You honestly think Zetsu>>>>Pain? So let me see..... Zetsu can according to you:

1. Can Nuke the Leaf village
2. Fight SM Naruto
3. Beat Jiraiya

I love your logic man.

Edit: 1000 thanks WTF?
i love how its my logic and all i said was take into consideration. but now

1. not sure honestly we dont know ANY of his techs so its hard to say, but just because he has no atom bomb techs doenst mean hes not strong

2. he was about to fight naruto kakashi and sakura, he wasnt even going to hesitate so yes, to an extent

3. pain couldnt have even beat jyriya had he known his secret

while you guys are saying its my logic, it was your own misinterpretation that lead you to believe so

oh yea kid, show me where i specifically said zetsu>>pain i just argued pain>>zetsu because you have


ABSOLUTELY NO FUCKING IDEA UNTIL ITS STATED IN THE MANGA




edit: @wtf?? yea i seem to have problems with people getting what i mean out of what i say.

while i agree its very rare, it was just a thought, and without knowing what zetsu can do i myself think pain is stronger, but thats it, i think it, i dont claim it as fact like ninja.

his espionage and member disposal services are just what we know imagine what hes capable of that we DONT know about yet, it could be anything or it could be nothin, time will tell i suppose
__________________


"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." -M. K. Gandhi

Last edited by xxMESTxx; 07-21-2010 at 04:55 PM.
xxMESTxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 04:59 PM   #262
Wolverine
Special Jounin
 
Wolverine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Guess....
Age: 25
Posts: 2,177
Thanks: 2,666
Thanked 1,131 Times in 676 Posts
Wolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enough
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjalostboy95 View Post
Zetsu is weaker than pain so he's noy beating Naruto IMO.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxMESTxx View Post
^^ umm proof? weve never seen zetsu really fight.
This is where you said so...

Edit: You have a point there, but it really seems improbable. I'm probably just being biased due to my pre-imbibed assumptions of Zetsu's capabilities.
__________________

Last edited by Wolverine; 07-21-2010 at 05:00 PM.
Wolverine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 05:11 PM   #263
KillerNN
Λυρικής Σκέψεις
 
KillerNN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Tampa,Florida
Posts: 2,083
Thanks: 3,563
Thanked 4,304 Times in 1,967 Posts
KillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura about
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

C'mon now.

You guys can't seriously think that there isn't something else to Zetsu now that he is Madara's right hand man/body can you? I mean, the guy obviously has something going on seeing that he is one of the only Akatsuki members alive. I really think we are going to see A LOT more from this guy.
__________________
Call me out on my stupid shit, and I'll return the favor.
If you leave me rep, put your name so I can rep you back.
The Cap'n

This is what the devil plays before he goes to sleep
some food for thought, this food for death
go ahead and fucking eat
my fathers dead, but I don't know we'll never fucking meet
I cut my wrists and play piano because I'm so depressed
somebody call the pastor this bastard is so possessed
this meetings just begun, nigga I'm satan's son..
KillerNN is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KillerNN For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (07-21-2010), Numinous (07-21-2010), xxMESTxx (07-21-2010)
Old 07-21-2010, 05:15 PM   #264
xxMESTxx
EffYouSeeKay
 
xxMESTxx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: The Mountains
Age: 22
Posts: 910
Thanks: 1,344
Thanked 606 Times in 300 Posts
xxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enough
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF?? View Post
This is where you said so...

Edit: You have a point there, but it really seems improbable. I'm probably just being biased due to my pre-imbibed assumptions of Zetsu's capabilities.
are you serious how does that tell you Zetsu>>pain it doesnt it says hey show me a panel, if not dont jump to a conclusion exspeacially in kishis manga because that dudes more whacked out of his mind than KYF.

bias or not you said it yourself you assumed, its ok we all assume zetsu is weak because hes not shown really a single feat that i can think of, but it doesnt mean he couldnt end up being a powerhouse, hes an x factor, kishi decides who or what he becomes, madara got shat all over these last few chapters, so how did he go from not being able to destroy konoha to challenging the world to a war, he had to have had him some help and im sure zetsu plays a part since hes our mystery member.
__________________


"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." -M. K. Gandhi
xxMESTxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 05:16 PM   #265
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point
 
ninjalostboy95's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: NY, Far Rockaway(currently)
Age: 18
Posts: 5,951
Thanks: 8,421
Thanked 4,706 Times in 2,857 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxMESTxx View Post
i love how its my logic and all i said was take into consideration. but now

1. not sure honestly we dont know ANY of his techs so its hard to say, but just because he has no atom bomb techs doenst mean hes not strong

He has spores, absorbs chakra, uses clone and can imitate people's chakra. That's all we know for white zetsu.

2. he was about to fight naruto kakashi and sakura, he wasnt even going to hesitate so yes, to an extent

He was going to fight a worn out Kakashi,Naruto who was poisoned and Sakura who just had a mental breakdown. That's a really fair fight.

3. pain couldnt have even beat jyriya had he known his secret.

Of course because Jiraiya would've went straight to Nagato and destroy him.

while you guys are saying its my logic, it was your own misinterpretation that lead you to believe so
Replied in quote.

Edit: I never said Zetsu was weak I said he's weaker than pain. There's a difference.

Last edited by ninjalostboy95; 07-21-2010 at 05:19 PM.
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 05:17 PM   #266
-SassyLady-
Dysfunctional Sweetheart
 
-SassyLady-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: -Nebraska-
Age: 20
Posts: 2,044
Thanks: 1,239
Thanked 1,398 Times in 877 Posts
-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

Though again there is a possibility that Zetsu is thy main villain and Madara is actually thy one who's the right hand man

I suppose its a vice/versa situation like a 50/50 thing .
__________________

Last edited by -SassyLady-; 07-21-2010 at 05:19 PM.
-SassyLady- is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to -SassyLady- For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (07-21-2010)
Old 07-21-2010, 05:24 PM   #267
xxMESTxx
EffYouSeeKay
 
xxMESTxx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: The Mountains
Age: 22
Posts: 910
Thanks: 1,344
Thanked 606 Times in 300 Posts
xxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enough
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

Originally Posted by xxMESTxx View Post
i love how its my logic and all i said was take into consideration. but now

1. not sure honestly we dont know ANY of his techs so its hard to say, but just because he has no atom bomb techs doenst mean hes not strong

He has spores, absorbs chakra, uses clone and can imitate people's chakra. That's all we know for white zetsu. Thats all we KNOW for white half, and thiers still a whole other half to think about.

2. he was about to fight naruto kakashi and sakura, he wasnt even going to hesitate so yes, to an extent

He was going to fight a worn out Kakashi,Naruto who was poisoned and Sakura who just had a mental breakdown. That's a really fair fight. kakashi had no reason to be wore out since he never used kamui, noone knew naruto was poisoned, not even naruto himself, sakura just had a moment of doubt, something thats exceptable when considering killing a friend.

3. pain couldnt have even beat jyriya had he known his secret.

Of course because Jiraiya would've went straight to Nagato and destroy him.
or he woulda fucked up the realm reviving everyone then frog songed them all, he wouldnt have had to go straight to nagato
while you guys are saying its my logic, it was your own misinterpretation that lead you to believe so
__________________


"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." -M. K. Gandhi
xxMESTxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 05:29 PM   #268
Wolverine
Special Jounin
 
Wolverine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Guess....
Age: 25
Posts: 2,177
Thanks: 2,666
Thanked 1,131 Times in 676 Posts
Wolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enough
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

I understand the need to hypothesize, but there is a limit to the realm of rationality in that regard as well. Just because somebody used manga panel proof to counter a statement, everybody is now obsessed with panel proof and believe that the lack thereof enables them to make any sort of connection or assumption just for the sake of hypothesizing.

@Namikaze: Kisame is also alive. Does that really automatically make him better than he is ? No. He's the same guy he was and will remain so. Did you think that one of the reasons Zetsu could be alive is due to PnJ and not due to an increase in his credentials ?? Like I said in one of my posts, its not the strongest but the smartest who survive longer. I am not doubting Zetsu's importance to the plot... what I'm doubting is whether he is strong enough to take on Naruto and/or Sasuke

@Mest: If I misunderstood you, kindly explain what the hell am I supposed to think when you put things like that ??
__________________

Last edited by Wolverine; 07-21-2010 at 05:30 PM.
Wolverine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wolverine For This Useful Post:
-SassyLady- (07-21-2010), ninjalostboy95 (07-21-2010)
Old 07-21-2010, 05:32 PM   #269
KillerNN
Λυρικής Σκέψεις
 
KillerNN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Tampa,Florida
Posts: 2,083
Thanks: 3,563
Thanked 4,304 Times in 1,967 Posts
KillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura about
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

I never said he was the strongest, I also agree that it will be/was PnJ.
And yes, In my opinon (besides Itachi and Pein) Kisame is/was the strongest in Akatsuki.
__________________
Call me out on my stupid shit, and I'll return the favor.
If you leave me rep, put your name so I can rep you back.
The Cap'n

This is what the devil plays before he goes to sleep
some food for thought, this food for death
go ahead and fucking eat
my fathers dead, but I don't know we'll never fucking meet
I cut my wrists and play piano because I'm so depressed
somebody call the pastor this bastard is so possessed
this meetings just begun, nigga I'm satan's son..
KillerNN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 05:33 PM   #270
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point
 
ninjalostboy95's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: NY, Far Rockaway(currently)
Age: 18
Posts: 5,951
Thanks: 8,421
Thanked 4,706 Times in 2,857 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxMESTxx View Post
He was going to fight a worn out Kakashi,Naruto who was poisoned and Sakura who just had a mental breakdown. That's a really fair fight. kakashi had no reason to be wore out since he never used kamui, noone knew naruto was poisoned, not even naruto himself, sakura just had a moment of doubt, something thats exceptable when considering killing a friend.
He didn't use Kamui? I guess that arrow just disappeared then.
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:49 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.