Just a Thought THREAD - Page 24 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 07-27-2010, 02:15 PM   #346
Wolverine
Special Jounin

Thanked 1,131 Times in 676 Posts
Wolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enough
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by blake View Post
i just had a random thought. lets go back to before itachi killed his clan etc. if he hadnt killed them, and somehow the uchihas plans were sidelined for a few years, do you think there would have been a chance that itachi would be considered for hokage.

He was well on his way to becoming a beast and probably the strongest person in the village. sure he was young but so was gaara. I mean, wouldnt it have just strengthened the bond between the uchih and the rest of the village to see one of their own as hokage. We all know itachi loved konoha, so i think he would have been pretty fair to eeveryone, senju descendants and the uchiha.

But i dont think someone like danzo would go along with that, even if it would be the best thing. But im sure sarutobi would. just imagine oro attacking konoha, but this time itachi is hokage. he wouldve squashed him right there
To answer your question... No. Not after the Kyubi incident, because ever since that incident, everyone became highly weary of the Uchihas and they would never be made Hokage since there was a fear of the creation of another Madara. By keeping them on any other rank, they could be kept under control.

Old 07-27-2010, 02:22 PM   #347
blake
Hunter-Nin

blake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura about

but what im saying is that you have someone in itachi that is highly loyal. so loyal that he would even kill all uchihas. there was no way he would betray konoha, so wouldnt it have made sense to make him hokage. since it would let uchihas think that they arent such outcasts and it might even make them not plan the coup.

making him hokage would have kept them under control becuz he wouldnt betray konoha and i dont think the uchiha would attack their own, even more so the leader of the clan's son, who is hokage. that wouldve been a win win situation. and alot of people also thought highly of te uchiha, especially other villages.

and did anyone even know it was madara who planned the kyuubi event besides minato

Last edited by blake; 07-27-2010 at 02:24 PM.
blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 02:27 PM   #348
Wolverine
Special Jounin

Wolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by blake View Post
but what im saying is that you have someone in itachi that is highly loyal. so loyal that he would even kill all uchihas. there was no way he would betray konoha, so wouldnt it have made sense to make him hokage. since it would let uchihas think that they arent such outcasts and it might even make them not plan the coup.

making him hokage would have kept them under control becuz he wouldnt betray konoha and i dont think the uchiha would attack their own, even more so the leader of the clan's son, who is hokage. that wouldve been a win win situation. and alot of people also thought highly of te uchiha, especially other villages.
For someone who fears the power of the Sharingan, making an Uchiha the most powerful man in the village - its leader is tantamount to the manifestation of those fears. They wanted to keep Itachi as a pawn, in spite of his strength, because that would be most beneficial for them. Sometimes, I hope Itachi shouldn't have been the way he was because that was ultimately what led to his dilemma.
Quote:
and did anyone even know it was madara who planned the kyuubi event besides minato
Edit: They just knew that only an Uchiha could control the Kyubi. That is why not even women and children were spared in the massacre.

Last edited by Wolverine; 07-27-2010 at 02:30 PM.
Wolverine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 02:36 PM   #349
blake
Hunter-Nin

blake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura about

well kages really dont have that much power when you think about it. they have others in on decision making and their are the daimyo's too. sarutobi had power, but he also had three other people he had to sway to make decisions. same with gaara. the kage is also a figure head.

in history weve seen how when people get conquered as a sign of friendship, a ruler might marry one of the conquered kings daughters or something like that. that person doesnt have any power they are just a symbol. Itachi couldve been that. I dontthink losing te sharingan was worth it, when they couldve just made a symbolic gesture to the uchiha and still essentially kept their power.

itachi couldve still been the pawn of the konoha higher ups and eventually after they died couldve been a great kage.

Last edited by blake; 07-27-2010 at 02:39 PM.
Old 07-27-2010, 02:44 PM   #350
Wolverine
Special Jounin

That old goat was more of a political head, and though he was a bureaucratic weakling, I cannot for the life of me, imagine Minato being run around the way he was.
Old 07-27-2010, 02:49 PM   #351
blake
Hunter-Nin

i cant either. also someone like the raikage. im sure he just does whatever he wants, whenever he wants. cause hes a badass, but then you have kages like gaara who dont really do anything.

i think that danzo was just as much of a political threat as the uchiha were, with root and all. but i mean minato was only kage for a little bit of time, so I dont know if he wouldve have gotten to make that many decisions.
Old 07-27-2010, 03:26 PM   #352
naruto_nutty
Cunning Chunin

naruto_nutty is an unknown quantity at this point

Minato was a shrewd and decisive lad, while he doesn't like killing, he would get the job then himself if need be!!!

If reckon it would have been epic if he was the one to wipe out the entire uchiha clan, single-handedly... and supposing he had left Sasuke and Itachi alive, none of them would've been able to extract revenge

Here is Aizen Advert for recruiting Vasto Lordes because I can't imagine how else he does it.

Becoming a Vasto Lorde does have its privileges, e.g you get to choose which meal you want today from a menu of hollows (big and small), adjucha, humans and the main course Shinigami's, but wait it's doesnt end there if you rip your mask off, you get the ultra special form of ARRANCAR, this baby comes with special Shinigami powers, extra powerful moves, like Grand-ray Cero and the extremely rare Zanpakuto. So sign up today, offer ends 31st Dec, terms and conditions apply. Please see Gin or Tosen for any further more details.

Here is a link to the sexiest thread ever

(Visiting my Profile may cause Epileptic Fit/Raucous Laughter)
naruto_nutty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 07:56 PM   #353
liondemon
Missing Kage

liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light

Just a few thoughts:

Why Naruto should learn at least basic genjutsu. Just for the simple, yet cool shit he could do with it like these 2 instances that appear like Orochu genjutsu to see inside Naruto and Kakashi gentusu to talk to Gai privately, while Kakashi was staring at Naruto. http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/292/03/ http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/87/11/

But with Sage chakra Naruto would naturally be "too dangerous" in genjutsu since he already can sense other people's chakra over a long distance, and his NE can naturally be extended from his body at will as in Toad Fu. And there is nothing but air and earth between Naruto and whoever chakra he can feel. Perfect setup.

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/409/11/ and see here Naruto's got that sorta shocked, thinking about something face. He's thinking, "My illusions? Can I really use genjustu now?", while he remembers Jiraiya and Kakashi telling him that he wasnt a genjutsu type. Genjutsu aint shit but connecting your chakra with someone elses out of arms reach and manipulating their chakra with yours, mainly in their brain. If u sense a sensor type in "sense mode" they can likely sense u too, and sense that u sense them, like Karin the other sensors at the summit. Their chakras connect in a way that makes them aware of one another, but unlike most ninja, Sage Mode could likely allow Naruto to genjutsu people that he didnt even have to make eye contact with or be in view of, people that he has "found" with his Sage chakra alone. All they see are the Sage eyes like Negato saw when Naruto tracked him.

Every ninja has some sort of metal on their body at all times. I think it would be cool if Naruto took his earlier generation, fellow pupil of Jiraiya, Negato's idea of the metal rods, and use the metal to build a strong enough connection from himself to send the required amount of chakra over that distance to genjutsu someone by making the chakra connection through the metal on them, similar to how Negato could to control 6 bodies over a distance through a charkra signal between the metal rods. Kakashi will say, Genius!

That just gave me another thought, although i think i already thought of this before and just forgot but im not sure, but I also think that in the future, Naruto is gonna use those metal chains that we saw his mother use to physically gain control over a Tailed Beast. Maybe on Juubi. Those chains hold her Uzumaki chakra in them, which is why they can strap Kyuubi down. Naruto could make metal chains materialize and use them as his battle weapon, or maybe manipulate that "metal chain ability" to create any weapon he wanted.

Just a thought, but seeing Naruto's mother make solid chains with her chakra for the real Kyuubi, in the Naruto Real World makes me think that maybe Uzumaki were a "natural affinity to metal clan" and Naruto has the potential, seeing how he made chains himself and used against Kyuubi in his mind/body like his momma did. It would be kinda cool of Uzumakis were the 1 clan not known to fight using any elements, but metal was always theirs, just not easy for just any Uzumaki to materialize, even as metal chains. http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/499/01/ I think here is where momma made him pop his cherry for this potential. I thought Kishi was going for the sexual, physical, and mental coming of age for Naruto here, but I think that he was going for the spiritual/internal coming of age as well, which will hopefully come across in Naruto's usage of this unique potential that he and his mom seem to share.

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/503/15/ Here's mom doing it in the real world. If the chains can be created from the chakra in the Uzumaki body, cant Naruto manipulate that element the same way any other ninja manipulate other natural elements of the earth. Maybe he will be the first Uzumaki to ever attempt the grueling training to manipulate that metal from it's natural form of a chain link, like Kyuubi chakra naturally takes the form of a fox. Naruto attempting to manipulate that chain into weapons could be compared to Kyuubi attempting to transform into a tiger instead of a fox, but Kyuubi is no Naruto. It would be cool to see Naruto put a metal leash and chain on any beast that Madara attempted to use against him, and "control the Beast like his pets" using his unique chakra in those chains. Naruto may possibly, eventually be a metal version of the 1st Hokage. For all we know, The 1st Hokage may have popped his wood cherry at 16 too.

Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

There is a wisdom of the head and a wisdom of the heart.
Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment.
Lao Tzu

It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.
Elizabeth Kenny
liondemon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to liondemon For This Useful Post:
naruto_nutty (07-27-2010)
Old 07-27-2010, 08:33 PM   #354
naruto_nutty
Cunning Chunin

naruto_nutty is an unknown quantity at this point

i like the thought lion

Here is Aizen Advert for recruiting Vasto Lordes because I can't imagine how else he does it.

Becoming a Vasto Lorde does have its privileges, e.g you get to choose which meal you want today from a menu of hollows (big and small), adjucha, humans and the main course Shinigami's, but wait it's doesnt end there if you rip your mask off, you get the ultra special form of ARRANCAR, this baby comes with special Shinigami powers, extra powerful moves, like Grand-ray Cero and the extremely rare Zanpakuto. So sign up today, offer ends 31st Dec, terms and conditions apply. Please see Gin or Tosen for any further more details.

Here is a link to the sexiest thread ever

(Visiting my Profile may cause Epileptic Fit/Raucous Laughter)
naruto_nutty is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to naruto_nutty For This Useful Post:
liondemon (07-27-2010)
Old 08-07-2010, 07:55 AM   #355
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough

just a thought.

If Naruto's RM augments Yamato's "wood", what if it also augments Sasukes eyes?

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag

2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)

Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
stubborn_d0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 08:34 AM   #356
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by stubborn_d0nkey View Post
just a thought.

now that would be fucked to tha up
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 08:42 AM   #357
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough

seeing how ridiculously powerful naruto seems atm, it could level out the playing field.

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

My reply 1
my reply 2
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

My reply 1
my reply 2
my reply 3
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is

Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
Old 08-07-2010, 11:14 AM   #358
el_deevil
sierra 117

el_deevil is on a distinguished road

Quote:
just a thought.

Naruto's RM mode is full of life energy as Yamato commented, so Yamato's wood element technique got a boost from the RM mode cause it itself creates life. So maybe RM mode enhances such life based technique, the Sharingan is nothing like that so I don't think its gonna augment Sasuke' eyes.
el_deevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 03:40 PM   #359
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Quote:
just a thought.

new thought. maybe it wont help sasuke, but it will help kakashi with his SG. The life force shit could help with the side-effects of the transplant.

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quote:

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

Quote:
this is a quote

Quote:

4. Breaking up a quote

My reply 1
my reply 2
my reply 3
my reply 4

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

My reply 1
my reply 2
my reply 3
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

Old 08-07-2010, 03:55 PM   #360
poolangya
gotta catch em all

poolangya will become famous soon enoughpoolangya will become famous soon enoughpoolangya will become famous soon enough

^or maybe it could help the edo-tensei'd corpses and bring them back ta life, and not just remain as puppets.
poolangya is offline   Reply With Quote