Just a Thought THREAD - Page 25 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 08-07-2010, 04:08 PM   #361
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,704 Times in 2,856 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

If Naruto revives the Uchiha clan for Sasuke. That would be super gay.
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ninjalostboy95 For This Useful Post:
Sensei-Q (08-07-2010), stubborn_d0nkey (08-07-2010)

Old 08-07-2010, 06:02 PM   #362
-SassyLady-
Dysfunctional Sweetheart

Thanked 1,398 Times in 877 Posts
-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough

Although that would most definitely be some plot twist ^____^

NOT! XD
Old 08-10-2010, 11:17 PM   #363
batonnoir
Chuunin

batonnoir is on a distinguished roadbatonnoir is on a distinguished road

1000 Years of Death.

Clearly one of the most notorious techniques to date. I believe it will make a re-appearance during The final chapters of this storyline. It would be just too funny.

One other thought crossed my mind. Sakura has received so much flack due to her apparent uselessness throughout this manga. When she got the drop on Sasuke, but failed to act...that added tremendously to her negative rep...
However, if Sakura had substituted "1000 Years of Death" for the potentially lethal kunai she failed to use, she would have risen to hero status immediately...

Just a thought

Unsolved Mysteries.
  1. Kimmimaru's Disease no jutsu
  2. Itachi's Disease no Jutsu
  3. Izuna's "Death"?
  4. Obito's other eye
  5. Nagato's Disease no jutsu
batonnoir is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to batonnoir For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (08-10-2010), Miburo (08-10-2010), ninjalostboy95 (08-10-2010)
Old 08-10-2010, 11:25 PM   #364
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,657 Times in 1,600 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
...if Sakura had substituted "1000 Years of Death" for the potentially lethal kunai she failed to use, she would have risen to hero status immediately...
^THIS IS BY FAR THE GREATEST THING SAID IN THIS THREAD.

If sakura hit sasuke with ass-poke-no-jutsu it would definitely elevate my opinion of her GREATLY.

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (08-10-2010)
Old 08-10-2010, 11:27 PM   #365
Sensei-Q
✪✪✪✪✪

Thanked 2,926 Times in 1,726 Posts
Sensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura about

^Would've felt like a vibrating dildo went up Sasuke's ass. You saw her hands shaking.
01purple (08-13-2010), ask me anything (08-11-2010), batonnoir (08-10-2010), Najiro (08-11-2010), Wolverine (08-11-2010)
Old 08-10-2010, 11:29 PM   #366
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

Like Sasuke isn't used to that.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ninjalostboy95 For This Useful Post:
01purple (08-13-2010), ask me anything (08-11-2010), Najiro (08-11-2010), Sensei-Q (08-10-2010), Wolverine (08-11-2010)
Old 08-10-2010, 11:36 PM   #367
Sensei-Q
✪✪✪✪✪

Thanked 2,926 Times in 1,726 Posts
Sensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura about
Exclamation Re: Just a Thought THREAD

Just a thought:

This is page 18, from Naruto 151. Take a look at All of the good guys. And then, take a look at Itachi. He's among them. It was obviously a spoiler for later. But hey, what.. Look at Sasuke. He's among them too, standing diagonally in front of Itachi.

(Also, apart from "Sasuke = 99% likely going to turn good", which is my point here, look at Naruto's scroll.

Last edited by Sensei-Q; 08-11-2010 at 01:45 AM.
Sensei-Q is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sensei-Q For This Useful Post:
Human Rasengan (08-14-2010), naruto_nutty (08-14-2010)
Old 08-13-2010, 01:03 PM   #368
batonnoir
Chuunin

batonnoir is on a distinguished roadbatonnoir is on a distinguished road

1) Kumogakure, the "Masters of Espionage", are now calling the shots for the United Ninjas of Narutoverse. I'm just wondering how much longer before they start trying to steal ninjutsu secrets from their allies or will they just go after the sharingan...the ultimate ninja prize?

2) It's hard for me to believe that Raikage is "OK" with the idea of Konoha having a more powerful jinc than Kumo. I wonder if Raikage had instructed KB to NOT train Naruto. It would explain KB's original reluctance to train Naruto. (Aside from Naruto acting like an asshole)

Unsolved Mysteries.
  1. Kimmimaru's Disease no jutsu
  2. Itachi's Disease no Jutsu
  3. Izuna's "Death"?
  4. Obito's other eye
  5. Nagato's Disease no jutsu
batonnoir is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to batonnoir For This Useful Post:
stubborn_d0nkey (08-13-2010), Wolverine (08-13-2010)
Old 08-13-2010, 04:22 PM   #369
Wolverine
Special Jounin

Thanked 1,131 Times in 676 Posts
Wolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enough

Since when was Killerbee, the kind of person who adheres to his brother's wishes? That is what makes him cool...
Old 08-14-2010, 01:50 AM   #370
FTW!!!
Academy Student

FTW!!! is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Just a Thought THREAD

Why does Minato say that it is conceptually impossible to seal the Kyuubi completely inside one body (Naruto's in this case)? I think Kushina and the previous Jinchuuriki had the complete Kyuubi chakra sealed within them. After all that huge demon fox did come out from Kushina who is one Jinchuuriki, so why can't it be sealed completely in another one?
If Naruto had the complete Kyuubi chakra, it would have been awesome and he would have had so much more power!
FTW!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 02:13 AM   #371
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Because he's half Uzumaki. His body can't handle it.
Old 08-14-2010, 02:45 AM   #372
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by FTW!!! View Post
Why does Minato say that it is conceptually impossible to seal the Kyuubi completely inside one body (Naruto's in this case)? I think Kushina and the previous Jinchuuriki had the complete Kyuubi chakra sealed within them. After all that huge demon fox did come out from Kushina who is one Jinchuuriki, so why can't it be sealed completely in another one?
If Naruto had the complete Kyuubi chakra, it would have been awesome and he would have had so much more power!
Or because naruto is male, thus using testosterone, being more inclined towards violence and more likely to develop hate which cause the kyuubi to run the show unlike kushina and mito who were female and naturally more compassionate which could explain why they could handle the whole kyuubi while naruto could only handle half.

I mean the kyuubi was a woman bijuu for a reason IMO.

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 02:48 AM   #373
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
He said it was impossible for him to seal the kyuubi entirely using the death god jutsu. Meaning he couldn't permanently seal it away with his own soul in the death god's stomach. Knowing this, and that Madara was after the bijuu, Minato opted to weaken the kyuubi by taking what he could with him.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 09:15 AM   #374
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
I think it was due to the way he was gonna seal it. Maybe if he had more time he could have sealed the whole thing

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag

2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)

Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
stubborn_d0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 02:14 PM   #375
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,657 Times in 1,600 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

Here's a little thought I dreamed up last night (literally), about how madara was able to get a shit ton of uchiha eyes without the village noticing.

After the uchiha massacre he had zetsu duplicate most (90%)of the dead bodies. He then destroyed the eyes of these clones, leaving only the few real uchihas with there eyes. This was done for several reasons.

When the leaf ninja inspected the bodies, they could not tell they were fakes. I doubt Zetsu can copy KKG, so if someone tried to use the fake sharigans they would have found out. By destroying the eyes madara got rid of the evidence and made the swap perfectly.

Even so madara had to leave a few "real sharigans" behind to placate the village elders (mainly Danzo). By even getting a few dozen they would have been satisfied.

It is my opinion that madara purposely encouraged the uchiha rebellion in some way or fashion with the express purpose of getting the sharingans. All that talk about him wanting revenge on his clan was just BS (he's known for that). I have no evidence of this so don't flame me guys. It's just a thought after all (more like a gut feeling).

The thing I've always found strange is when Madara said "Itachi sought me out". I don't think Itachi searched all over world for madara. Where would he even know where to start? It seems more likely madara was in Konoha, screwing around with shit, and Itachi busted his ass. If this was the case, then we would have to ask ourselves "what was madara doing in konoha?".

Anyway just a thought? Opinions?

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
stubborn_d0nkey (08-17-2010)