Just a Thought THREAD - Page 27 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 09-18-2010, 11:03 AM   #391
prez420
Chuunin

prez420 is on a distinguished roadprez420 is on a distinguished road
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gakure View Post
^If that's really the case, then why hasnt kakashi used the mind control power yet
I believe he has used the power of hypnosis b4.

Old 09-18-2010, 03:25 PM   #392
superninja
ANBU

superninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura about

Here is a thought,

Tobi = Uchiha with transplanted Senju tissue
or
Tobi = Senju with transplanted Uchiha eyes

think about it. Either possibility is possible and would explain Tobi's vast knowledge of history between Senju and Uzumaki and Uchiha, him being able to use sharingan without draining his chakra too much, and him being able to use Izanagi (according to his own words he has both of Senju and Uchiha in him).

Also Kin and Gin as substitute for kyuubi chakra (the greatest amount of chakra in Naruto world) is something Kishi pulled out of his ass. I lost major respect. It would be like near the end of LOTR there happens to be another slightly weaker ring and Sauron is like "that will do". It kind of shits on everything established up to that point. It kind of insults my intelligence.
superninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 03:29 PM   #393
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,704 Times in 2,856 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

How about Tobi=Madara, you know, like the manga says.
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ninjalostboy95 For This Useful Post:
Human Rasengan (09-19-2010), stubborn_d0nkey (09-18-2010)
Old 09-18-2010, 07:13 PM   #394
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjalostboy95 View Post
Tobi=Madara +1

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag

2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)

Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
stubborn_d0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stubborn_d0nkey For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (09-19-2010), ninjalostboy95 (09-18-2010)
Old 09-19-2010, 04:02 AM   #395
superninja
ANBU

superninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Just think about it. It makes as much sense a him being an Uchiha or Madara. You guys only have him saying he is Madara and still he is hiding his face, but I guess if that is enough for you then I won't insist to change your view.

You really need to think about these things though, why would Kishimoto hide his face if his identity is already revealed (now you will say it has to do with his immortality or something connected with Zetsu when the most simple of answers is Madara is not his identity), why would he not use a mask with two eye holes if he had another sharingan underneath it (maybe he is not an Uchiha and that would drain his chakra too much).
What proud Uchiha would take Senju genes in him and slay his own clan? That doesn't look like the proud Madara from the story of Madara and Hashirama at all.
What would Madara do for 50 years in between time of him having escaped the battle with Hashirama and appearing into the story when Kushina was giving child birth?
Too many questions and one simple answer (he is not Madara so all of those questions are void). Or many not so simple answers? (he is Madara and then you have to answer each of these questions separately).

Also Kin and Gin as substitute for kyuubi chakra (the greatest amount of chakra in Naruto world) is something Kishi pulled out of his ass. I lost major respect. It would be like near the end of LOTR there happens to be another slightly weaker ring and Sauron is like "that will do". It kind of shits on everything established up to that point. It kind of insults my intelligence.
Old 09-19-2010, 05:44 AM   #396
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by superninja View Post
Here is a thought,

Tobi = Uchiha with transplanted Senju tissue
or
Tobi = Senju with transplanted Uchiha eyes

think about it. Either possibility is possible and would explain Tobi's vast knowledge of history between Senju and Uzumaki and Uchiha, him being able to use sharingan without draining his chakra too much, and him being able to use Izanagi (according to his own words he has both of Senju and Uchiha in him).
Like oh my gawd you gauiz .. Tobi= Hashing ramen.. I mean look at him he got messed up it wid dah tobi lawrllll
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 09:31 AM   #397
superninja
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
Like oh my gawd you gauiz .. Tobi= Hashing ramen.. I mean look at him he got messed up it wid dah tobi lawrllll
Just think about it for a sec, Tobi = Senju gone bad. Not that Senju were any good to begin with

Actually the green is just me provoking you. I know that you like Naruto and Senju and you would hate it if the main villain had anything to do with Senju or Naruto. That is why you are not even acknowledging that possibility because it would hurt Senju reputation.
But that possibility is possible, in every group you have normal people, crazy people, good people and bad people. Not all Uchiha were bad, not all Senju were good. The main villain could be of Senju blood, that doesn't mean the whole clan is evil, just that one guy.

Last edited by superninja; 09-19-2010 at 09:47 AM.
Old 09-19-2010, 09:49 AM   #398
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough

WE DO NOT ONLY HAVE HIM SAYING THAT HE IS MADARA. HE IS MADARA, THAT IS WHAT WE HAVE

halo

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

My reply 1
my reply 2
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

My reply 1
my reply 2
my reply 3
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is

Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
Old 09-19-2010, 10:09 AM   #399
creative_vengence
Sharingan using Camper

creative_vengence is an unknown quantity at this point

tobi = obito......-no,obito was crushed by a fucking boulder

tobi= danzo......no,danzo spammed the iznagi and blew up.also as of late tobi made
reference to danzo as one who couldn't control both uchiha and senju bloodlines
he could.
tobi=madara......well yes,as the manga and himself has stated so many times
Old 09-19-2010, 11:00 AM   #400
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU

Thanked 1,022 Times in 582 Posts
Gakure will become famous soon enoughGakure will become famous soon enough

It started with TOBI=OBITO=DANZOU=MADARA.

Then Went to TOBI=OBITO=MADARA

Then TOBI=ZETSU CLONE(controlled by madara)

Now, we have TOBI=MADARA,

But people just cant accept this that the one posing as Tobi is Madara.(I actually believed Tobi is a zetsu clone. But cos of the use of Izanagi which requires both uchiha and senju powers, it become impossible for tobi to be a zetsu clone.

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER
O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21). I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life. I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4)! I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

Jesus Loves You!!! He Always Has. He Always WIll
Gakure is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gakure For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (09-19-2010), creative_vengence (09-19-2010)
Old 09-19-2010, 05:04 PM   #401
superninja
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gakure View Post
It started with TOBI=OBITO=DANZOU=MADARA.

Then Went to TOBI=OBITO=MADARA

Then TOBI=ZETSU CLONE(controlled by madara)

Now, we have TOBI=MADARA,

But people just cant accept this that the one posing as Tobi is Madara.(I actually believed Tobi is a zetsu clone. But cos of the use of Izanagi which requires both uchiha and senju powers, it become impossible for tobi to be a zetsu clone.
I can accept it if it has been proven, right now you only have him saying he is Madara and I don't consider it a proof. In Kisame flashback Kishimoto made an effort not to show the face of Tobi and that has to mean something.

Old 09-19-2010, 05:06 PM   #402
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,704 Times in 2,856 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

He showed his face this chapter.
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 05:13 PM   #403
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by superninja View Post
I can accept it if it has been proven, right now you only have him saying he is Madara.
THAT IS NOT THE ONLY THING WE HAVE. CAN YOU READ!!

halo

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quote:

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

Quote:
this is a quote

Quote:

4. Breaking up a quote

My reply 1
my reply 2
my reply 3
my reply 4

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

My reply 1
my reply 2
my reply 3
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stubborn_d0nkey For This Useful Post:
KillerNN (09-19-2010), ninjalostboy95 (09-19-2010)
Old 09-19-2010, 05:17 PM   #404
superninja
ANBU

Quote:
He showed his face this chapter.
The face was in shadow, you could only see wrinkles under his right sharingan eye and a profile in shadow. The profile of the face in shadow looked young to me.
Also that doesn't mean much because I wouldn't be able to recognize just Madara's face even if it was clearly drawn since all those manga faces look the same to me. To recognize Madara I would need the full look, with the hair, armor and everything.

Old 09-19-2010, 05:19 PM   #405
superninja
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by stubborn_d0nkey View Post
THAT IS NOT THE ONLY THING WE HAVE. CAN YOU READ!!

halo
I can read, but I can't read your mind. You will have to write in your post what I need to read.
PS: If there is an image in your post I am not seeing it, so you have to write your point coz I am not seeing anything.

Last edited by superninja; 09-19-2010 at 05:30 PM.