Just a Thought THREAD - Page 33 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 10-03-2010, 06:41 PM   #481
Loh'
Jounin

Loh' is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

anyone think that the Rinnegan resurfaces only in Male Uzumaki? This was My thought I had a coupla minutes ago...
Any takers?

Old 10-03-2010, 07:12 PM   #482
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough

that would explain why naruto doesnt have (and why kushina didnt)

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag

2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)

Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
stubborn_d0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 07:33 PM   #483
Loh'
Jounin

Loh' is an unknown quantity at this point

So I take that as a no?
Old 10-04-2010, 10:14 AM   #484
itachikillsnaruto
Henshin

itachikillsnaruto will become famous soon enoughitachikillsnaruto will become famous soon enough

i would assume it would be a male trait. but we dont now if any other uzumaki's had the rinnegan apart from nagato. we now for a fact that kushina didnt have it. but maybe kishi will give some background info about the first person to activate the rinnegan. other then nagato and the rs.

another thought how many think that the rs was uzumaki.
Old 10-04-2010, 11:43 AM   #485
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Do you think Rinnengan have collective battle experience and jutsus of sage of six path stored in it. Giving the user advantage on how to fight because he have the knowledge and tactics of a guy that beat then 10 tail and all the knowledge of the jutsu of the sage inside him

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kluang For This Useful Post:
itachikillsnaruto (10-04-2010)
Old 10-04-2010, 11:49 AM   #486
itachikillsnaruto
Henshin

itachikillsnaruto will become famous soon enoughitachikillsnaruto will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by kluang View Post
Do you think Rinnengan have collective battle experience and jutsus of sage of six path stored in it. Giving the user advantage on how to fight because he have the knowledge and tactics of a guy that beat then 10 tail and all the knowledge of the jutsu of the sage inside him
thatsa good ? kluang i think it retains each jutsu used by the rs or previous users of the rinnegan, but if it retained the knowledge of each battle its been through would be useful if u were fight some who fought a user of the rinnegan. and that would make the user just to strong and if it did i think nagato would have beaten naruto. since naruto techs are similar to j-mans
Old 10-04-2010, 11:55 AM   #487
kluang
One Punch Man

kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Rinnengan should pop up after the previous user die, with this by Nagato he have a knowledge of hundreds of high class ninja before him, both in jutsus and battle tactics. He can figuired something to save Konan without having Yahiko stab himself.

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

Old 10-04-2010, 12:00 PM   #488
itachikillsnaruto
Henshin

Quote:
Rinnengan should pop up after the previous user die, with this by Nagato he have a knowledge of hundreds of high class ninja before him, both in jutsus and battle tactics. He can figuired something to save Konan without having Yahiko stab himself.
but he couldnt thats y yahiko and konan are dead now. so thats a no go for retaining nowledge of past battles.
Old 10-04-2010, 12:06 PM   #489
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough

Rinnengan=DF manga factz

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

My reply 1
my reply 2
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

My reply 1
my reply 2
my reply 3
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is

Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
Old 10-04-2010, 12:07 PM   #490
itachikillsnaruto
Henshin

Quote:
Originally Posted by stubborn_d0nkey View Post
Rinnengan=DF manga factz
whats df sd
Old 10-04-2010, 12:09 PM   #491
Sensei-Q
✪✪✪✪✪

Thanked 2,926 Times in 1,726 Posts
Sensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura about

Nagato was just as dumb as Sasuke when it comes to overall intelligence. Battle intelligence/skills are perfect though. Just like Naruto's.

He could not have known cause he was too young. The situation he was in could not be prevented with knowledge alone. Knowledge and strength combined would do. If he could somehow Bansho Ten'nin Konan back along with Hanzou. There's no time limit for him, so he could use it in many ways as much as he wanted.

EDIT: off-topic /Nagato could learn all elements, yet strange that only one element has been seen used by him. Fuuton, which is what Naruto uses. Kind of strange to do it. Good coincidence.

Last edited by Sensei-Q; 10-04-2010 at 12:12 PM.
Sensei-Q is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sensei-Q For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2010, 12:12 PM   #492
kluang
One Punch Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachikillsnaruto View Post
but he couldnt thats y yahiko and konan are dead now. so thats a no go for retaining nowledge of past battles.
yeah because he probably have one guy battle experience. The sage. Thats why Nagato aint that smart.

Thats why the Rinnengan should pop out somewhere after the sage kick the bucket. Then the second guy learn the sage jutsu and tactics, then learns from someone else or create jutsu and tactics of his own. Then when he died a third user appear with the justus, battle experience and knowledge of two rinnengan user. Since before the establishment of the village, ninjas kill each other and strive to be stronger, this ability will ensure the next rinnengan user to be stronger, wiser and smarter then the previous one. (Much like this manga theme) If This continue on, by Nagato's time well he will be a lot smarter, stronger and wiser than Hanzoa and Danoz put together

While Hanzo have a lifetime to learn justu and technique, Nagato have the experience of several life time than Hanzo, and whatever Hanzo's plotting he can see through it.

Old 10-04-2010, 12:15 PM   #493
itachikillsnaruto
Henshin

Quote:
yeah because he probably have one guy battle experience. The sage. Thats why Nagato aint that smart.

Thats why the Rinnengan should pop out somewhere after the sage kick the bucket. Then the second guy learn the sage jutsu and tactics, then learns from someone else or create jutsu and tactics of his own. Then when he died a third user appear with the justus, battle experience and knowledge of two rinnengan user. Since before the establishment of the village, ninjas kill each other and strive to be stronger, this ability will ensure the next rinnengan user to be stronger, wiser and smarter then the previous one. (Much like this manga theme) If This continue on, by Nagato's time well he will be a lot smarter, stronger and wiser than Hanzoa and Danoz put together

While Hanzo have a lifetime to learn justu and technique, Nagato have the experience of several life time than Hanzo, and whatever Hanzo's plotting he can see through it.

so basically if naruto gets the rinnegan he would have the knowledge from rs, nagato and madara. right
Old 10-04-2010, 12:22 PM   #494
kluang
One Punch Man

No this is just what if and I think what should happen if Kishi wants to solidfy Rinnengan place as the best eyes, higher then EMS. Its not confirmed probably not. Because Nagato is stupid and Kishi wont do this, because no matter how bad ass EMS, it can't fight an eye that is practically a walking libary of a 100 elite battle harden ninjas in jutsus, knowledge and tactics in one man. If you combine those knowledge the weakness of EMS can be found

Sensei-Q (10-04-2010)
Old 10-04-2010, 12:27 PM   #495
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachikillsnaruto View Post
whats df sd
Start educating yourself:

http://read.mangashare.com/One-Piece

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quote:

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

Quote:
this is a quote

Quote:

4. Breaking up a quote

My reply 1
my reply 2
my reply 3
my reply 4

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

My reply 1
my reply 2
my reply 3
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4