Just a Thought THREAD - Page 46 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-18-2011, 07:13 PM   #676
blake
Hunter-Nin
 
blake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: awesomeville pop. 1
Age: 24
Posts: 1,172
Thanks: 118
Thanked 305 Times in 197 Posts
blake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura about
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
i said effectively. as in he may be able to do it, but is it really worth it for him to do the rasengan in battle. it probably took kakashi a healthy amount of chakra to form his rasengan. if a tech leaves you almost empty it isnt really effective for your style of fighting.

Last edited by blake; 01-18-2011 at 07:16 PM.
blake is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 01-18-2011, 08:05 PM   #677
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power
 
NeoKakarott023's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Parts Unknown, East Blue
Posts: 5,152
Thanks: 3,846
Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by stubborn_d0nkey View Post
@ama still dont see what you corrected. i think you misunderstood him


please continue showing your lack of knowledge, it takes chakra, a lot for bigger ones. a lot. who
tactian, lol! bad word usage (just trying to help you out with your vocabulary. also, the bolded holds no value. we are talking about big summons, the list of characters with any summons means practically nothing, nothing at all. list the characters that had bunta sized summons, thats the way to go

also, kirin! wtf! its seems to me you are just going by higher rank=more chakra needed. which is stupid, and wrong of course. Reread the kirin part of the manga
Okay, now I'm beginning to get, pissed, I simply attempted to help Blake, and you chase me like the fucking Paparrazzi, okay smart ass let me SPECIFICALLY BREAK IT DOWN FOR YOU, ONE WITH KNOWLEDGE FALLING OUT OF YOUR ASS, YOU SPEAK LIKE A KONOHA RESIDENT, BUT SOMETIMES WITHOUT COMMON SENSE. If anybody on the forum thinks that a 'C' Ranked summons would effect a shinobi QUALIFIED TO DO THE SHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE, meaning experience, training, and all that goes along with it which includes having a large enough chakra supply to support it. To assume that a shinobi of Jiraiyas caliber would be 'greatly affected', overall in a battle because he pulled off A summons is a dumb assed thing to think, you think he may run out of chakra doing it? No because it ain't realistic. Additionally Jiraiya's Chakra was screwed up because of the spiked drinks he got, that dosen't establish that it takes 'A LOT OF CHAKRA'. I didn't say that Konohamaru could pull big stupid retarded assed summons because obviously he couldn't at this point in the manga. Additionally I wasn't comparing the class of the fucking jutsu, but the actual chakra use needed to produce the goddamn jutsu. Example Sasuke produced B Classed Fireballs, which used A LOT OF FUCKING CHAKRA in the first place, then more chakra was needed for the Manipulation of Kirin, thats much more chakra use than ANY SINGLE SUMMONS WITHIN THE MANGA, FACT. Another fact, yeah sure Naruto has a 'large' chakra tank, but he was pulling off summoning Gambu, from the battle with Gaara, right after the Chuunin Exams, and Jman should have a problem with this 'awesome chakra load', that Naruto didn't have a problem with as a Genin, thats idiotic, and nonsensical. Period, I'm done, thats all I was fucking saying, and I wasn't attempting to fucking preach my 'Naruto Knowledge & Beliefs' to others, I stated the same thing as Blake a while ago, and someone simply showed the the actual truth, and cleared up summoning for me. And as a fucking favor for big mouthed assed, 'I want to score some points, and look smart by bashing somebody for some forum cred', I simply copied the imformation in an attempt to foreward it to those whom were interested.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jericho Uzimaki View Post
Sasuke Uchiha. He has never been stated to have above average chakra. he summoned that eagle, which was pretty big im my opinion AND the head snake.
Tsunade has that slug and no one ever said she had above average chakra.
Also J-man can summon THE biggest Toad in mere moments...ex. "bring down the House Jutsu!"
Nope, by other peoples beliefe EVERYONE THAT HAS EVER SUMMONED BRINGS AN EXTRA SCROLL WITH BACK UP CHAKRA RESERVES IN CASE THEY SIMPLY HAVE TO 'SUMMON' SOMETHING, ONE WOULDN'T WANT TO DIE RUNNING OUT OF CHAKRA MERELY CALLING HELP, WHICH ALL A SUMMONS IS.

Note, I have no idea of J-mans chakra tank, and I can't compare it to other shinobi because the only fight seen that Jiraiya goes 'all out' in was vs. Pein when he got killed. I'm officially not part of that discussion and good luck to the combatants.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 08:11 PM   #678
blake
Hunter-Nin
 
blake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: awesomeville pop. 1
Age: 24
Posts: 1,172
Thanks: 118
Thanked 305 Times in 197 Posts
blake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura about
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
Okay, now I'm beginning to get, pissed, I simply attempted to help Blake, and you chase me like the fucking Paparrazzi, okay smart ass let me SPECIFICALLY BREAK IT DOWN FOR YOU, ONE WITH KNOWLEDGE FALLING OUT OF YOUR ASS, YOU SPEAK LIKE A KONOHA RESIDENT, BUT SOMETIMES WITHOUT COMMON SENSE. If anybody on the forum thinks that a 'C' Ranked summons would effect a shinobi QUALIFIED TO DO THE SHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE, meaning experience, training, and all that goes along with it which includes having a large enough chakra supply to support it. To assume that a shinobi of Jiraiyas caliber would be 'greatly affected', overall in a battle because he pulled off A summons is a dumb assed thing to think, you think he may run out of chakra doing it? No because it ain't realistic. Additionally Jiraiya's Chakra was screwed up because of the spiked drinks he got, that dosen't establish that it takes 'A LOT OF CHAKRA'. I didn't say that Konohamaru could pull big stupid retarded assed summons because obviously he couldn't at this point in the manga. Additionally I wasn't comparing the class of the fucking jutsu, but the actual chakra use needed to produce the goddamn jutsu. Example Sasuke produced B Classed Fireballs, which used A LOT OF FUCKING CHAKRA in the first place, then more chakra was needed for the Manipulation of Kirin, thats much more chakra use than ANY SINGLE SUMMONS WITHIN THE MANGA, FACT. Another fact, yeah sure Naruto has a 'large' chakra tank, but he was pulling off summoning Gambu, from the battle with Gaara, right after the Chuunin Exams, and Jman should have a problem with this 'awesome chakra load', that Naruto didn't have a problem with as a Genin, thats idiotic, and nonsensical. Period, I'm done, thats all I was fucking saying, and I wasn't attempting to fucking preach my 'Naruto Knowledge & Beliefs' to others, I stated the same thing as Blake a while ago, and someone simply showed the the actual truth, and cleared up summoning for me. And as a fucking favor for big mouthed assed, 'I want to score some points, and look smart by bashing somebody for some forum cred', I simply copied the imformation in an attempt to foreward it to those whom were interested.



Nope, by other peoples beliefe EVERYONE THAT HAS EVER SUMMONED BRINGS AN EXTRA SCROLL WITH BACK UP CHAKRA RESERVES IN CASE THEY SIMPLY HAVE TO 'SUMMON' SOMETHING, ONE WOULDN'T WANT TO DIE RUNNING OUT OF CHAKRA MERELY CALLING HELP, WHICH ALL A SUMMONS IS.

Note, I have no idea of J-mans chakra tank, and I can't compare it to other shinobi because the only fight seen that Jiraiya goes 'all out' in was vs. Pein when he got killed. I'm officially not part of that discussion and good luck to the combatants.

I think u a re taking the C ranked status a little too seriously. look at kakashi, im sure if he was able to he would summon something better than a bunch of small dogs. he doesnt have the chakra to whip out a boss summon. Sasuke had orochimaru in him when he was summoning all of those snakes.

Also, lets see who we have seen summon those big summons. Jiraiya, naruto, tsunade, oro, kabuto, pein. Now all of those people have i would say above average chakra.

Sasuke's hawk was id say maybe a medium sized summon.
blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 08:30 PM   #679
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power
 
NeoKakarott023's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Parts Unknown, East Blue
Posts: 5,152
Thanks: 3,846
Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by blake View Post
I think u a re taking the C ranked status a little too seriously. look at kakashi, im sure if he was able to he would summon something better than a bunch of small dogs. he doesnt have the chakra to whip out a boss summon. Sasuke had orochimaru in him when he was summoning all of those snakes.

Also, lets see who we have seen summon those big summons. Jiraiya, naruto, tsunade, oro, kabuto, pein. Now all of those people have i would say above average chakra.

Sasuke's hawk was id say maybe a medium sized summon.
I'm not taking it too seriously, I'm not even all that concerned with the 'ranking'. Let's look at it in the physical sense, if I'm summoning the biggest summons ever in all of Naruto, there will be a chakra drain from myself, that I understand and have ZERO problem with. WHEN THE SUMMONS ARRIVES, I'm no longer using my chakra to 'sustain' the summons, they're existing and functioning on their own.
Now on the example that I used, Sasuke with Kirin, the total chakra use between the two ain't even close, hell in the same Solar System. Physically, Sasuke had just used a boat load of chakra on the Oro replacement, THEN he ramped up to CS2 (more chakra use), produced the Fireball Jutsu (more chakra), manipulated Kirin, controlled Kirin toward Itachi, then deactivated his sharingan. Why, because he had already shut down CS2 after the Fireballs were delivered because of the lack of chakra he was feeling with this combination he was using. How can I guess this, because when Itachi spoke immediatly afterward, Sasuke shit his pants went straight to CS2, and no longer HAD THE CHAKRA TO SUPRESS OROCHIMARU ANYMORE, thats why he 'escaped'.
After all of that fucking paragraph not one person, can name one summons that has taken place to date that has used the equivalent of what Sasuke used to produce Kirin. Did I ever say it takes zero chakra, or barely nothing from the Summoner, no, I never said that. But there has been NO SUMMONS that has required the same chakra amount used with Susanno, or Kirin, LIKE I FUCKING SAID. (Not directed at you Blake)
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 08:36 PM   #680
AniMeFaN
Chuunin
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 717
Thanks: 103
Thanked 195 Times in 128 Posts
AniMeFaN is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

i was under the impression kirin doesnt use any chakra
AniMeFaN is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AniMeFaN For This Useful Post:
stubborn_d0nkey (01-19-2011)
Old 01-18-2011, 08:42 PM   #681
blake
Hunter-Nin
 
blake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: awesomeville pop. 1
Age: 24
Posts: 1,172
Thanks: 118
Thanked 305 Times in 197 Posts
blake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura about
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
I'm not taking it too seriously, I'm not even all that concerned with the 'ranking'. Let's look at it in the physical sense, if I'm summoning the biggest summons ever in all of Naruto, there will be a chakra drain from myself, that I understand and have ZERO problem with. WHEN THE SUMMONS ARRIVES, I'm no longer using my chakra to 'sustain' the summons, they're existing and functioning on their own.
Now on the example that I used, Sasuke with Kirin, the total chakra use between the two ain't even close, hell in the same Solar System. Physically, Sasuke had just used a boat load of chakra on the Oro replacement, THEN he ramped up to CS2 (more chakra use), produced the Fireball Jutsu (more chakra), manipulated Kirin, controlled Kirin toward Itachi, then deactivated his sharingan. Why, because he had already shut down CS2 after the Fireballs were delivered because of the lack of chakra he was feeling with this combination he was using. How can I guess this, because when Itachi spoke immediatly afterward, Sasuke shit his pants went straight to CS2, and no longer HAD THE CHAKRA TO SUPRESS OROCHIMARU ANYMORE, thats why he 'escaped'.
After all of that fucking paragraph not one person, can name one summons that has taken place to date that has used the equivalent of what Sasuke used to produce Kirin. Did I ever say it takes zero chakra, or barely nothing from the Summoner, no, I never said that. But there has been NO SUMMONS that has required the same chakra amount used with Susanno, or Kirin, LIKE I FUCKING SAID. (Not directed at you Blake)
yea u dont have to use chakra to sustain a summon. im not saying that, but you have to use a certain amount when performing the summon.

But also, the people that we see using these monster summons have the capability to do so. Im sure in comparison with a weaker ninja, a boss summon would take a huge chunk away from him.

and also kirin doesnt use any chakra, but thats only under perfect condition ( storm clouds in ur area). To get to kirin, sasuke had to use chakra (fireballs) combined with itachi's ametarasu heat to create the necessary heat in the air to create clouds

Last edited by blake; 01-18-2011 at 08:45 PM.
blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 08:57 PM   #682
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU
 
jericho Uzimaki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Fayetteville, NC
Posts: 1,645
Thanks: 2,003
Thanked 1,558 Times in 509 Posts
jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by blake View Post
i said effectively. as in he may be able to do it, but is it really worth it for him to do the rasengan in battle. it probably took kakashi a healthy amount of chakra to form his rasengan. if a tech leaves you almost empty it isn't really effective for your style of fighting.
the rasengan Does NOT take a lot of chakra unless that is what your putting into it. it takes excellent chakra control. It is a great weapon for ninja that don't have or learned how to use a nature jutsu yet(in my opinion).
jericho Uzimaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 09:06 PM   #683
blake
Hunter-Nin
 
blake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: awesomeville pop. 1
Age: 24
Posts: 1,172
Thanks: 118
Thanked 305 Times in 197 Posts
blake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura about
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by jericho Uzimaki View Post
the rasengan Does NOT take a lot of chakra unless that is what your putting into it. it takes excellent chakra control. It is a great weapon for ninja that don't have or learned how to use a nature jutsu yet(in my opinion).
that didnt make any sense. sure u can mix affinitys but your mainly putting chakra into it. A tiny rasengan is going to do less damage than a bigger 1
blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 09:20 PM   #684
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU
 
jericho Uzimaki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Fayetteville, NC
Posts: 1,645
Thanks: 2,003
Thanked 1,558 Times in 509 Posts
jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by blake View Post
that didnt make any sense. sure u can mix affinitys but your mainly putting chakra into it. A tiny rasengan is going to do less damage than a bigger 1
i was responding to someone saying that when Kakashi made that rasengan it used a lot of chakra. I was merely saying it isn't the amount of chakra that makes a rasengan difficult,it's chakra "control" that is the key factor.

I was saying that it is really powerful and a good weapon EVEN without nature mixed in and even versus nature jutsu(chidori for example. Each level of rasengan is stronger than each level of chidori)
jericho Uzimaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 09:32 PM   #685
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power
 
NeoKakarott023's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Parts Unknown, East Blue
Posts: 5,152
Thanks: 3,846
Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by blake View Post
yea u dont have to use chakra to sustain a summon. im not saying that, but you have to use a certain amount when performing the summon.

But also, the people that we see using these monster summons have the capability to do so. Im sure in comparison with a weaker ninja, a boss summon would take a huge chunk away from him.

and also kirin doesnt use any chakra, but thats only under perfect condition ( storm clouds in ur area). To get to kirin, sasuke had to use chakra (fireballs) combined with itachi's ametarasu heat to create the necessary heat in the air to create clouds
Chakra manipulation, and control does take the use of chakra, and I'm not suggesting it takes the amount equal to the firballs that blew off the roof, because Sasuke used most of what chakra he had left to produce the fireballs. Kirin wasn't just a random occurrence either that Sasuke lucked up on because of the conditions, he planned for this, and created the thunderstorm himself with the combination of his fireballs, and the amaretsu flames.

Now can anybody simply be honest enough to say that there hasen't been a summon to date to use the amount that Sasuke did from the point he drops out of Oro's replacement until he deactivates his sharingan thinking he'd won? I'm simply talking about the cut yourself, smack your freaking hand on the ground, scroll comes from nowhere on the ground, poof summons. Yes it does take chakra, but not to the extent of being equal in amount of a 'final', or 'killing' jutsu by any main character within the storyline.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 10:02 PM   #686
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind
 
AOTKorby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Denison U, Ohio
Posts: 4,137
Thanks: 539
Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
Now can anybody simply be honest enough to say that there hasen't been a summon to date to use the amount that Sasuke did from the point he drops out of Oro's replacement until he deactivates his sharingan thinking he'd won? I'm simply talking about the cut yourself, smack your freaking hand on the ground, scroll comes from nowhere on the ground, poof summons. Yes it does take chakra, but not to the extent of being equal in amount of a 'final', or 'killing' jutsu by any main character within the storyline.
Summoning the Sages takes more chakra than even much larger summons like Gamabunta and Manda.

The rank of a technique is based on how difficult it is to perform. Summoning is stupidly simple. Sign contract. Get blood. Do handsigns. Force a lot of chakra into tech. There you go. The Summoning Contract does all the difficult time/space manipulation shit for you. That's why it's C rank, because any self-respecting Chuunin should have the capability of using the tech at some level. Summoning multi-story-sized, sentient, and/or ninjutsu capable summons takes really huge amounts o chakra.
__________________
Quote:
I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar.
AOTKorby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 10:49 PM   #687
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power
 
NeoKakarott023's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Parts Unknown, East Blue
Posts: 5,152
Thanks: 3,846
Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenninKorby View Post
Summoning the Sages takes more chakra than even much larger summons like Gamabunta and Manda.

The rank of a technique is based on how difficult it is to perform. Summoning is stupidly simple. Sign contract. Get blood. Do handsigns. Force a lot of chakra into tech. There you go. The Summoning Contract does all the difficult time/space manipulation shit for you. That's why it's C rank, because any self-respecting Chuunin should have the capability of using the tech at some level. Summoning multi-story-sized, sentient, and/or ninjutsu capable summons takes really huge amounts o chakra.
Since this is with regard to the actual Jiraiya, chakra amount, I have no clue as I said, and yes he had much more of a chakra tank than most shinobi, he was a Sannin, and all of them have been shown to have 'extra ordinary', chakra loads though. They were positioned less than Kages, but much greater than the masses of shinobi seen in the manga.

Additionally Jiraiya did have access to other chakra as well, knowing this, I could gamble and bet and win that summoning EACH time didn't even take 10% of his total chakra load. Another example, Oro was summoning shit from Edo's, to Rashoumen Gates, on a whim, he was whipping through em like nothing. So of course the sheer amount of chakra used to summon major Toads would be huge to say... Kakashi, Gai, etc., but its obvious that Jiraiya's chakra tank was far greater than those 2. Because of that judging by simply the size, and even the amounts of summons produced isn't the 'best' indicator considering the small percentage of chakra used overall.

Unlike Itachi whom stated he needed to rest after using Amaretsu to escape Toad Stomach Jutsu; Jiraiya, and no Sanin ever needed to 'rest' because of too much summoning during a battle.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (01-18-2011)
Old 01-19-2011, 03:32 AM   #688
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage
 
stubborn_d0nkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 23
Posts: 5,162
Thanks: 12,579
Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

let me make this simple:

do you think a person with an average chakra pool could summon bunta?
__________________
I am THE stubborn_d0nkey, thou shalt not have other stubborn donkeys before me.

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide


1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag


2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4



Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4


Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)


Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
stubborn_d0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to stubborn_d0nkey For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (01-19-2011)
Old 01-19-2011, 08:52 AM   #689
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU
 
jericho Uzimaki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Fayetteville, NC
Posts: 1,645
Thanks: 2,003
Thanked 1,558 Times in 509 Posts
jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by stubborn_d0nkey View Post
let me make this simple:

do you think a person with an average chakra pool could summon bunta?
i don't think we will see Shikamaru summoning him or anything LIKE him...lol. Hell out out the K11 i think i can see a handful with contracts period.

1.Sakura.
2.Lee(guy IS gonna let him sign up w/ the turtles)
3.Choji(i think it would cool as hell to see him with a Panda summoning)
4.Ten Ten(God knows she NEEDS it. plus she already a master summoner)
Bonus:
Konohamaru
Not part of the K11 BUT i can see him w/ a contract w/ both or either
the Monkeys or Toads. ( He is Naruto's student & Grandson of the 3rd, could go either way)
jericho Uzimaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 09:16 AM   #690
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power
 
NeoKakarott023's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Parts Unknown, East Blue
Posts: 5,152
Thanks: 3,846
Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by stubborn_d0nkey View Post
let me make this simple:

do you think a person with an average chakra pool could summon bunta?
Of course not, but that wasn't my point. My point was that it dosen't take the USER of the Summons the amount of chakra use compared to some 'killing blow jutsus' within the manga. Thats all I was attempting to get across, and I wasn't trying to seem like a 'smart guy'.

I know that the size of summons matter to the 'overall' chakra tank of said character, but I was merely speaking on the percentage of chakra actually used by characters that has summoned, and simply by summoning no one was 'crippled', or 'almost out of chakra'.

Wait a minute, hold the phone, I reverse what I said, I just thought about it...IT DON'T TAKE A LOT OF CHAKRA TO SUMMONS FROM THE USER. IF THIS IS TRUTH, THEN SOMEBODY PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME HOW SUIGETSU SUMMONED MANDA, WHOM IS 'ON PAR' WITH BUNTA? HE ONLY HAD SASUKES BLOOD, NOT AN EXTRA CHAKRA TANK, AND SORRY HE'S NOT KNOWN TO BE A CHAKRA POWERHOUSE. UNTIL THAT CAN BE EXPLAINED, HAVE A PROFITABLE DAY.

A lot of characters in the story Chakra > Suigetsu.

I wasn't going to gloat about this shit, but the way some people were attempting to bomb me, I'm gonna Eminem them and bomb the shit they would attempt to say....

Don't bring Sasuke in this, he was far away battling with Deidara, so Suigetsu couldn't have used his chakra.
Karin was in town and not near Suigetsu and couldn't do anything to assist him with the chakra boost for a HUGE FUCKING SUMMONS.
Juugo wasn't near him to implant some 'cursed' flesh to boost Suigestu.

Come on now, theory that, and thanks, this post screwed you when you were attempting to screw me, how did you say it.... Kyf'd yourself?

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 01-19-2011 at 09:52 AM.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:10 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.