Just a Thought THREAD - Page 48 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-19-2011, 06:30 PM   #706
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU
 
jericho Uzimaki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Fayetteville, NC
Posts: 1,645
Thanks: 2,004
Thanked 1,558 Times in 509 Posts
jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

question why are some people in RED and others (including myself)in blue is it on purpose or what?!
jericho Uzimaki is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 01-19-2011, 06:33 PM   #707
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,691
Thanks: 4,760
Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by jericho Uzimaki View Post
question why are some people in RED and others (including myself)in blue is it on purpose or what?!
Because the people in red are part of a glorious group known as Outer Heaven (OH for short). It's a subgroup in the forums that gives us our own special area where we can chat about anything not related to anime (where most of the retards reside). It is done on purpose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jericho Uzimaki View Post
That being said IF he seems to have knowledge of the Reaper death seal then he has some answering to do.
He doesn't have knowledge of the Death God jutsu outside of what he's been told by Kabuto during the lesson on Edo Tensei. All he got from that was "I can't bring back my rivals with this".

Quote:
wait a minute how many actual "jutsu" have we seen Tobdara do anyway? besides porting and bending reality to survive Konan.
He's done a Doton jutsu when he was partnered with Diedara to plant the clay mines before Diedara fought Sasuke.

Last edited by kael03; 01-19-2011 at 06:36 PM.
kael03 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 06:37 PM   #708
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU
 
jericho Uzimaki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Fayetteville, NC
Posts: 1,645
Thanks: 2,004
Thanked 1,558 Times in 509 Posts
jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

[QUOTE=kael03;1925676]Because the people in red are part of a glorious group known as Outer Heaven (OH for short). It's a subgroup in the forums that gives us our own special area where we can chat about anything not related to anime (where most of the retards reside). It is done on purpose.



oh okay thanks for the info.

guess you gotta be a veteran to have/join a sub group. i am still fairly new....i think!!
jericho Uzimaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 06:41 PM   #709
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,691
Thanks: 4,760
Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by jericho Uzimaki View Post
guess you gotta be a veteran to have/join a sub group. i am still fairly new....i think!!
Not really. You've been around longer than me. I'm not entirely sure what they were looking for in people that recently joined, other than not being a retard/hold a good debate using facts and logic and not retarded beliefs. For me, I wasn't even aware I was being looked at until I got the message I was in the group.
kael03 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 06:45 PM   #710
woody_3162
Chuunin
 
woody_3162's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: united kingdom
Posts: 472
Thanks: 444
Thanked 415 Times in 136 Posts
woody_3162 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by jericho Uzimaki View Post
oh okay, you are right post officially deceased via known facts...lol.

not gonna be a a**hole and be like..."so he should still know it!" lol

That being said IF he seems to have knowledge of the Reaper death seal then he has some answering to do. wait a minute how many actual "jutsu" have we seen Tobdara do anyway? besides porting and bending reality to survive Konan.
(who by the way has come the closest to defeating him. something Itachi didn't think HE could do.)
Just another thought on madarra whilst reading the above posts.

There's been constant threads and arguments on who he is/isn't etc

Well with all this edo tensei development injury thought of something (don't know how plausible it is, let me know)

Here it is on theory form.

Madarra died when he fought the first.

But just before he died up appears zetsu, now for reasons unknown he offers madarra a chance to continue on living and fulfillin his dreams etc.
Madarra agrees and at the point of death he captures/seals madras soul into one of his clones.

So the point is that this is the real madarra (his soul) just not in his real body.

Also when kabuchimaru showed him that coffin it could have contained his body ( I mean the sacrifice for his body which would look like him)
This would explain why madarra was shocked by it since kabuchimaru knew his secret and there is also the possibilty that he could still summon madras soul into that body and control him like the other golems (if we believe madarras soul is a dead soul like all the others but just still bound to this world)

I thought this ties in quite a few things in the past that haven't been explained yet.


P.s. My apologies If this theory had been brought up on one of the many madarra threads before but it's quite hard to keep up lol

Last edited by woody_3162; 01-19-2011 at 06:48 PM.
woody_3162 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 06:47 PM   #711
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,691
Thanks: 4,760
Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by woody_3162 View Post
Here it is on theory form.

Madarra died when he fought the first appeared.
No, he didn't. He was severely injured and left for dead. Theory killed. Moving on.
kael03 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 06:53 PM   #712
woody_3162
Chuunin
 
woody_3162's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: united kingdom
Posts: 472
Thanks: 444
Thanked 415 Times in 136 Posts
woody_3162 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
No, he didn't. He was severely injured and left for dead. Theory killed. Moving on.
Like I said Only a random theory...

But we Only have madarras word that he was only left for dead and not killed.

Anyway kael I'm not trying to play on the words here but if zetsu were to appear right then and keep madarra 'alive and kicking' wouldn't that still allow for that statement to be true that he was left for dead since he is still here no matter what the form?

Last edited by woody_3162; 01-19-2011 at 06:55 PM.
woody_3162 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 06:57 PM   #713
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,691
Thanks: 4,760
Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by woody_3162 View Post
Anyway kael I'm not trying to play on the words here but if zetsu were to appear right then and keep madarra 'alive and kicking' wouldn't that still allow for that statement to be true that he waseft for dead since he is still here no matter what the form?
Your argument was that Madara died in his fight with Hashirama. My argument was that he didn't die but was severely wounded, something Madara has confirmed when he first declared war on the alliance, and left for dead. These arguments are not one in the same.
kael03 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 03:26 AM   #714
Senkradlol
Chuunin
 
Senkradlol's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: PA
Age: 21
Posts: 410
Thanks: 468
Thanked 161 Times in 94 Posts
Senkradlol is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

So Samahada likes powerful chakra and thus loving Killer B's, but when Samahada ate the 9tail chakra it had no reaction. Thinking about it now shouldn't it have had a bad reaction?
Senkradlol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 06:41 PM   #715
superninja
ANBU
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,841
Thanks: 190
Thanked 690 Times in 553 Posts
superninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura about
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senkradlol View Post
So Samahada likes powerful chakra and thus loving Killer B's, but when Samahada ate the 9tail chakra it had no reaction. Thinking about it now shouldn't it have had a bad reaction?
I dont know. Lets say that kyubi chakra is bad for samehada digestion, maybe it needs to eat like a lot of kyubi chakra before it gets sick with it.

I have another question

So we all know Yamato got trolled, he was supposed to be strong because he did all kinds of big jutsu before, but Kabuto just ate him (literally). Whats up with that? So, if Kabuto swallows someone, then it's instant win for Kabuto because he has some poison that paralyzes the chakra system?
__________________
The great off panel war has begun...also called the war of one panel because most fights started and ended in one panel.

Also Kin and Gin as substitute for kyuubi chakra (the greatest amount of chakra in Naruto world) is something Kishi pulled out of his ass. I lost major respect. It would be like near the end of LOTR there happens to be another slightly weaker ring and Sauron is like "that will do". It kind of shits on everything established up to that point. It kind of insults my intelligence.
superninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 07:48 PM   #716
Senkradlol
Chuunin
 
Senkradlol's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: PA
Age: 21
Posts: 410
Thanks: 468
Thanked 161 Times in 94 Posts
Senkradlol is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

Orochimaru's snake body let out poison gases so I'm going to assume some sort of poison was involved with Kabuto's snake body
Senkradlol is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Senkradlol For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (02-02-2011), superninja (02-02-2011)
Old 02-02-2011, 07:53 PM   #717
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing
 
ask me anything's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Impel Down
Posts: 3,201
Thanks: 9,036
Thanked 3,657 Times in 1,600 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

^yeah that's exactly what happened. The fumes from the white snake paralyze the victims.
__________________

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 07:55 PM   #718
superninja
ANBU
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,841
Thanks: 190
Thanked 690 Times in 553 Posts
superninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura about
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senkradlol View Post
Orochimaru's snake body let out poison gases so I'm going to assume some sort of poison was involved with Kabuto's snake body
Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
^yeah that's exactly what happened. The fumes from the white snake paralyze the victims.
Ok, but in that case, he can do that to any ninja right? I mean if he gets in someones face and paralyzes him with poison it's game over.
__________________
The great off panel war has begun...also called the war of one panel because most fights started and ended in one panel.

Also Kin and Gin as substitute for kyuubi chakra (the greatest amount of chakra in Naruto world) is something Kishi pulled out of his ass. I lost major respect. It would be like near the end of LOTR there happens to be another slightly weaker ring and Sauron is like "that will do". It kind of shits on everything established up to that point. It kind of insults my intelligence.
superninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 08:07 PM   #719
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing
 
ask me anything's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Impel Down
Posts: 3,201
Thanks: 9,036
Thanked 3,657 Times in 1,600 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

^Yeah, I guess so. Although I can't remember how exactly the poison is absorbed? I think it's absorbed through the skin. It's possible to counter that somehow. Gaara can wear his sand armor and that does the trick. Raiton armor should block it I would think. Maybe wind jutsu's could blow the fumes away. See it's possible.

If the fumes are inhaled that's even easier. All those rain ninja have those gas mask looking things. I'm guessing that's so they can breath underwater or something. Or maybe they use poison themselves. IDK, but maybe it could filter out the poison or something if it were inhaled.
__________________

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 08:16 PM   #720
superninja
ANBU
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,841
Thanks: 190
Thanked 690 Times in 553 Posts
superninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura about
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
^Yeah, I guess so. Although I can't remember how exactly the poison is absorbed? I think it's absorbed through the skin. It's possible to counter that somehow. Gaara can wear his sand armor and that does the trick. Raiton armor should block it I would think. Maybe wind jutsu's could blow the fumes away. See it's possible.

If the fumes are inhaled that's even easier. All those rain ninja have those gas mask looking things. I'm guessing that's so they can breath underwater or something. Or maybe they use poison themselves. IDK, but maybe it could filter out the poison or something if it were inhaled.
Sure, but you would have to be aware of the poison. A melee range ninja that is not aware would get owned, Kakashi would lose if Kabuto came in that close to him.
__________________
The great off panel war has begun...also called the war of one panel because most fights started and ended in one panel.

Also Kin and Gin as substitute for kyuubi chakra (the greatest amount of chakra in Naruto world) is something Kishi pulled out of his ass. I lost major respect. It would be like near the end of LOTR there happens to be another slightly weaker ring and Sauron is like "that will do". It kind of shits on everything established up to that point. It kind of insults my intelligence.
superninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:30 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.