Just a Thought THREAD - Page 64 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 04-26-2011, 01:10 AM   #946
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,708 Times in 3,840 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senkradlol View Post
He had a lot of sage mode clones when he was fighting the kyubi I think.
He's limited to 3 clones if he has 2 gathering Natural chakra, otherwise it messes with their gathering. Otherwise he can have as many as he can create and still be effective, as he's shown in the fight with Pain.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (05-09-2011), Senkradlol (04-26-2011)

Old 04-26-2011, 06:58 AM   #947
blake
Hunter-Nin

blake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjalostboy95 View Post

Thank you. The feudal lords actually own the land and allow the ninja villages to be built and give the hokage their power. The feudal lords fund the ninja villages and stuff and it would be stupid if you killed the feudal lords with a coup because you'd have to fund the money yourself and since you don't actually own the land, tough luck maintaining it. Not to mention the bad reputation you'll get as a traitor. It's better off leaving them alone.
all of that stuff is irrelevant when you have ninjas that can do godly acts. Do you think that money means anything to superman? it doesnt, land and money only gets you far when your dealing with normal people who dont have alot of power. But the ninja villages could say screw this, your gonna keep doing what we say or were just going or were just going to kill you all and figure it out afterward. If the government (stronger entity)comes knocking at your door and says, this is our house and land now, get out. What are you really going to do. Lets not use the US, but use a country that doesnt give a fuck.

The feudal lords have nothing they can really do against that. They only have the power that he ninja give them, and apparently its a lot. Its pretty easy to revolt. when you are stronger than the leaders in charge.

You dont even need a full coup, just kill the lord and have a ninja pose as him, or use mind control. You see how stupid it gets because ninja can do so much, but dont

Last edited by blake; 04-26-2011 at 07:03 AM.
blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 10:27 AM   #948
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough

^reread the manga

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag

2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)

Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
stubborn_d0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stubborn_d0nkey For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (05-09-2011), ninjalostboy95 (04-26-2011)
Old 04-26-2011, 10:50 AM   #949
Tmoore
wandering analyst

Tmoore will become famous soon enoughTmoore will become famous soon enough

here is a thought about the war. madara was going to fight the allied forces even before kabuto offered his help. we all know zetsu is a plant grown from hashirama and madaras cells which also where the gedo mazu or whatever its called statue comes from now we have seen the allies pretty much whoop up on the zetsu clones and scatter them all on the battlefield.the only trouble so far has been the edos. now if u remember the kage summit white zetsus power was that spore jutsu and with all the zetsu everywhere they can easily steal chakra from the allied forces for this substitute he speaks of because besides the pot that holds the kyuubi bros nobody else on the battlefield as of yet (naruto or bee) meets he requirements to power the statue which brings me to one person. karin. that is who madara is after he will send sasuke to konoha to retrieve her knowing naruto will follow suit seperating him from bee leaving him to be captured and with everyone else being occupied by the war its going to be a one on one fight that is destined to be..
Old 04-26-2011, 03:42 PM   #950
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,708 Times in 3,840 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmoore View Post
karin. that is who madara is after
Considering Madara told Sasuke to kill Karin if Sasuke no longer had use for her after the fight with Danzo, she is highly unlikely to be his "substitute".
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 05:53 PM   #951
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,648 Times in 1,597 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmoore View Post
here is a thought about the war. madara was going to fight the allied forces even before kabuto offered his help. we all know zetsu is a plant grown from hashirama and madaras cells which also where the gedo mazu or whatever its called statue comes from now we have seen the allies pretty much whoop up on the zetsu clones and scatter them all on the battlefield.the only trouble so far has been the edos. now if u remember the kage summit white zetsus power was that spore jutsu and with all the zetsu everywhere they can easily steal chakra from the allied forces for this substitute he speaks of because besides the pot that holds the kyuubi bros nobody else on the battlefield as of yet (naruto or bee) meets he requirements to power the statue which brings me to one person. karin. that is who madara is after he will send sasuke to konoha to retrieve her knowing naruto will follow suit seperating him from bee leaving him to be captured and with everyone else being occupied by the war its going to be a one on one fight that is destined to be..

I like the first part of this theory. Zetsu planting spores on the ninja army and sucking their chakra dry sounds cool. Maybe once it's all done the zetsu spores will link together underground (like a massive root system) and fuse directly with the Gedo Mazo (spelling?) statue. Or alternatively free those 2 kyuubi bro's and feed a massive surge of power into them, that brings their "power level" up to that of a true bijuu, making them artificial bijuu's. Then seal those 2 in the statue.

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (05-09-2011)
Old 04-26-2011, 06:32 PM   #952
Tmoore
wandering analyst

Tmoore will become famous soon enoughTmoore will become famous soon enough

all im tryin to say is zetsu and the statue are one in the same and their are a shitload of zetsu everywhere and the black half is about to fight the mizukage & co. zetsu is about to either get some shine or get shitted on
Old 05-04-2011, 08:31 PM   #953
superninja
ANBU

superninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura about

When did Kishi decide to rush the manga?
Well imo, Kisame vs Gai is the clue Kishi is rushing it and that is where it begun. Kisame was a strong guy with major (fighting) potential because of his mass chakra. Kishi decided to kill him using Gai. Now that would be ok - but the fight lasted only one chapter or so. And it was a very simple fight, Gai went 7 gate mode immediately and Kisame tried his mass shark missile on him and failed against Gai's tiger missle. So it was over in one exchange. Very quick fight compared to some of the other fights akatsuki got, but you could argue in favor of this because Kisame showed some moves vs Killerbee before. Still compared with other akatsuki.....Kisame got a short fight.
Almost immediately after that everyone is already assembled for the war. Totally unexpected for me, Kishi is already having everyone ready to go.
Without much delay, the war starts and the first fight is zombie Deidara and Sasori vs ambush squad. Now the expectations were the fight will last maybe couple of chapters with heavy casualties for the alliance. Nope, it lasted one chapter. So I was like, this is actually a nice change of pace, not every fight has to be long and drawn out. Well after that, the rest of the fights were also very quickly over and/or skipped.
So Kishimoto is rushing the manga after the Pein arc you could say, but Sasuke got some drawn out fights still. With Kisame, it becomes obvious Kishimoto didn't use half his fighting potential to end it fast and it becomes an eye sore. With this war arc....not one prolonged serious fight. So my verdict is Kishi is trying to end it as fast as possible. But with so many lose ends, it will take a while.

Well, it's either that or he's buying himself time to increase the gap between anime and manga. Because this war arc is filler paradise. Maybe his idea is to quickly go through the war arc and buy enough time to do his thing while the anime slugs it through.

Also Kin and Gin as substitute for kyuubi chakra (the greatest amount of chakra in Naruto world) is something Kishi pulled out of his ass. I lost major respect. It would be like near the end of LOTR there happens to be another slightly weaker ring and Sauron is like "that will do". It kind of shits on everything established up to that point. It kind of insults my intelligence.

Last edited by superninja; 05-04-2011 at 08:38 PM.
superninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 10:41 PM   #954
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Thanked 1,558 Times in 509 Posts
jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about

i hope your right about the fix it when the Anime gets to the WAR .

he should of done what some thought. ANOTHER time skip. which is STILL possible.

If done right at the point where it seems it could go either way. Naruto and Sasuke could get "trapped" in that Itachi Jutsu that is designed to cancel ONLY when Sasuke understands he is on the wrong path.

They awaken in the ruins of Konoha thinking Madara won. BUT in actuality over about 3 months of Manga Madara was defeated. Eventually they find out that they were trapped in it for like 4 years. Sakura took care of them the whole time.(of course she would) They way they both have to play catch up to the ones that fought on and got stronger over the years.

We could have mentions and flash backs of fights during the "great 4th Shinobi War".
jericho Uzimaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 12:51 AM   #955
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about

If Kishi wanted to try to fix this while the ANIME does a boat load of fillers.

This is what i would do!!

Naruto “See you Later”

We see the battlefield covered with bodies form both sides. Zetsu corpses, Alliance Ninjas and even summoning creatures are laid out.

Suddenly A huge creature crashes into the ground. It is Sasuke’s hawk. It is battered and buried partly into the ground due to the crash.

As we graze across the field we see a Giant Akamichi Body. It is Chouza, not too far from the body is a wounded Gaara. He is blown far away by another huge crash. It is giant flaming boulders bombarding the battlefield. The sky is also filled with lightening flashes and thunder cracking.

We see Ino wounded but trying to Heal Choji with one hand, Ten Ten is laying on the ground surround by weapons. Zetsu. and ripped scrolls. Neji is trying to escape a barrage of the flaming boulders while carrying someone in his arms. It is Hinata.

She is wounded but so is he.

The Rock Kage: “Over Here!!”

Everyone is trying to get to his location.

“Secret technique Stone House Jutsu.” A huge STONE building emerges.

The Rock Kage falls to his Knees. “it is now Your turn, Tsuchikage. Stay as wise as you already are.” He dies.

Big Rock/fat one/ dude(forgot his name), “I will honor you , grand father.”

Right when Neji is going cross the last pile of rubble a boulder strikes behind him

Neji and Hinata land near the building. He is still holding her.

Hinata, “you should have left me.”

Neji coughing up blood, “I couldn’t do that, You saved me back there. I was overwhelmed.”

Hinata, “You are not safe now, what good did it do?”

Neji, “well I rather ….you be mad at me for …saving you….”

Hinata shaking Neji, “Neji, Neji.wake up.”

Neji continues, “ I rather face you...than him.....for NOT saving you.”

Giant Roar sounds shaking the ground.

Neji, “sounds like your husband….is ….about to save you, dependable as always….”

He dies.

Hinata closes his eyes, she removes the Headband to reveal that someone has removed the curse mark on his forehead. He places her hand on his forehead.

“Secret Hyuuga Technique: Byakugan lock”

The seal forms again then spins and his eyes begin to smoke. she closes them.

We see Madara standing on top of the Juubi as it roars.

Madara looking across the battlefield, “not much longer now, I just need to take care of some loose ends.”

He turns his head to Look at the “loose ends”

We see Bee and A laying on the battle field they both seem to be protecting someone. As we look a few yards from their bodies we see, Darui. He is wounded but still trying to fight. The assistant is trying to stop him.

Shikamaru is there as well, with Sakura, A few fodder ninja. A few yards away we see what I left of the Samurai army.
A few feet from it all is Guy laying dead in front of Lee. He is saying nothing, he is wounded as well unable to rise to his feet.

Assistant, “you can’t go, there is NO way you can be of any use!”

Darui, “so I should just run away?”

Shikamaru with his left arm in a sling, “listen to her Raikage, that’s who u are now. If you die, who would be Kage?”

He looks at the Assistant.

Fodder ninja, “Here comes the Hokage, look!”

They look up and see a giant summoning beast arriving to their location. It is a Giant wolf with Kakashi on top of it.

He looks down at them then looks at Madara., “So this is the end here don’t you think?”

Madara, “yes it is.”

Naruto is standing on top of the Fox, “Get out of here Kakashi Sensei, you are the Hokage now. Your protection Is first1”

Kakashi looks at Madara then Naruto, then down at Lee and the rest suffering.”

Voice, “Go Kakashi, we will take care of this.”

Kakashi looks at the Fox, “really? Never thought I would see that team.”

He goes over too the ninja.

Focusing on Naruto, “Okay, now…”

He gets chidoried from behind an knocked off the fox.

Sasuke, “Now u will die, you may have been able to Avoid me this whole battle but now you shall die!”
He goes EMS.

Madara is looking down then looks at Naruto for a few moments, “what? Itachi! Sasuke No1 do not attack him!”

Sasuke, “you are NOT my Master! I do what I want , you are next. I have not forgotten your hand in it!”

Naruto, “dammit, I don’t have time for this.“ {I should have just enough Fox chakra left in me for this and with him outside of me there should be NO danger.} “Multi shadow clone jutsu!”

Sasuke, “really? Still using that pathetic jutsu?”

Naruto, “this isn’t for you.” He makes some more signs. “everyone, do it now trhen spread out!”

Clones. “right!”

They all go RS mode and spread out in different directions. See them arrive at different parts of the battlefield, aiding different ninja.

Naruto, “Sage technique: Party Crashing Jutsu!”

At least 5 huge Toads are summoned.

Sasuke, “I see, well then. It seems someone killed my hawk, you Hokage now I guess you call him, He surprised me. Just when I though ti saw the extent of his power. But he caught me off guard before i was able to use my full power.”

Naruto clutches his fist.

“You Naruto will not be so lucky.”

He starts charging Naruto.

Naruto is in Sage mode running towards Sasuke making holes in the ground as he stomps. {we can do this!}

Fox is trying to fight the Juubi. He gets knocked away. He slides to a mountain.

A voice from the side, “I guess you do need help?”

It is the 8tails.

Fox, “shit Naruto released you as well? Don’t stand there do something!!”

They both are getting their Bijuu balls ready.

Madara, {shit I am not sure what that is but I don’t like it.} “Juubi kill them both!”

Naruto and Sasuke are about to collide.

Juubi has several balls reading to fire at the two, while the fox and 8tails are firing at him(it).

A brilliant flash of light and loud thundering crash occurs.

We see the entire battlefield notice it. a lot of Naruto clones are protecting people from the debris that is flying.

Suddenly we see Naruto sit up as if just awaking form a bad dream.

A voice, “look at you, why are you so surprised?”

It is Sasuke. They both are getting up off of two beds, that appear to be in a basement of some sort.

Naruto, “well..”
he is stretching and looking around.we do not see either of their faces.

“I thought we would wake up in brighter place i guess with softer beds I guess.”

Sasuke Laughing, “loser, come on let’s go” he runs out.

Naruto, “wait up1” He follows he.

We see Sasuke looking out of a doorway.
Naruto catches up, “geez I am still stiff you know, u could of waited!”

Sasuke says nothing.

Naruto turns his head to see what he is looking at.

We see all of what was once Konoha destroyed even the rebuilding efforts of the Pein fight are destroyed.

Sasuke, looking at Naruto, “how long were we gone?”

He pulls his sword to show Naruto his reflection.

Close up of Naruto's reflection in the sword. We can see Sasuke's hair is similar to the old Madara.Naruto is staring with longer hair(like young J-man) and a blonde goatee.

Naruto touching his face and hair, “what?!!!”

Next, “times change”

Last edited by jericho Uzimaki; 05-05-2011 at 12:59 AM.
Old 05-08-2011, 07:51 PM   #956
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

NARUTO: “Welcome home”

Naruto hand Sasuke are walking around the crumbled village. Kicking around rubble and going thru things. There cloths are shorter and tighter than during the war. They are obviously taller but for some reason…

Naruto, “hey why aren’t we skinny?”

Sasuke, “I was wondering that myself, Maybe someone took care of us?”

Naruto scratching his head, “I bet it was Sakura! That Sakura.”

Sasuke, “you are probably right.”
Throwing some rubble down he just picked up. “well it was a battle here, a lot of casualties.”

Naruto, “yeah, but it was a long time ago, maybe during the War. Maybe Madara..”

Sasuke, “let’s go. There is nothing for us here now.”

Naruto looks around, “yeah, I guess not.” {he has a vision of everyone in Leaf Village he cared deeply about} “I hope you guys are okay.”

Soon they are walking down a path thru the forest when several kunai hit the ground several feet in front of them.

Two ninja jump out in front of them, two males. Dressed in Kumo attire with Alliance head bands.

1st ninja, “stop right there. You are on a tax path, pay up!”

Naruto, “tax path?”

2nd ninja, yes, did you even have permission to go to the fallen village?”

1st, “obviously not. Well I will let that go, just pay the road tax.”

Sasuke, “this is a free land, we do not have to pay to walk it.”

2nd slapping his hands together into a hand sign, “good, I was hoping for some exercise.”

1st, “you really should just pay the money.”
he slaps his hands together as well.
Sasuke and Naruto look at each other, then the two ninja. They smile at each other.
Naruto releases his Kunai in his sleeve and Sasuke grabs his sword.

Suddenly they both speed passed both ninja. They stop right behind them.

1st, “what the?”

There pants fall down.

2nd, “so fast., how.”

They scramble to pull there pants up.

Naruto points and laughs at them.

Sasuke continues on in there previous direction. Naruto notices and follows.

Naruto, “well I hope those weren’t the Jonin of today. If so me and you are the New Sanin, ha ha ha!”

A voice, “well ‘Sanin’, I think I may have a much better challenge for you.”

They look up and see a young teen dressed in a black cloak that is draped over Kumo gear. He is accompanied by 3 other ninja.

Naruto whispers to Sasuke, “does he look familiar to you?”

Sasuke, “No. But he is serious and believes what he says.”

Naruto, “hey look we don’t want trouble we are just trying to find some answers.”

The three ninja are two males and a female. The female is dressed like Sakura except the color is black with silver. One of the males are dressed like Lee except the color is brown, the other male is similar to Bee down to the shades.

Lead Ninja, “you are not wearing the proper headband.” pointing at Naruto. “you are showing no allegiance at all.” pointing at Sasuke.

Lead Ninja, “I am not at liberty to let you pass, but this isn’t my ninja way. Not what my master taught me.”

Female ninja, “there you go again talking about that old master of your. We have a master right now.”

Male, “as plan as can bee, these two are not part of our mission see.”
Other Male, “dammit, you too? What s gotten into you?”

Naruto, “so can you tell us why everyone is wearing…”

Another voice, “so it is true, you are traitors!”

It is a man standing on a boulder to the side. He is muscular and black. dressed in Kumo gar as well with an alliance headband. He is accompanied by several ninja dressed the same.

Female, “I am no traitor, to justice. But a mission is a mission.”

Bee looking ninja, “a mission is a mission, but adding these two in it would be fiction.”

Naruto, {that rhyming just like Bee used to do? Hmmm…} “Listen we don’t want to fight anyone. We just want to find answers. Me and my brother here are..”

Man on boulder, “brother? Well you two will be fighting today, you are leaving a forbidden area and do not have on proper attire. You look like rejects.”

Sasuke, “okay that is enough talk either we fight or we walk, Naruto.”

Naruto, “yeah looks like fight, okay”

Lead male ninja in cloak, {Naruto?}

The group of ninja on the boulder jump in between the squad and Naruto/Sasuke.

Everyone is readying to fight when.

“Shadow clone jutsu!”
Suddenly the ninja with the black cloak has two clones beside him preparing both hands f rasengan.
The male dressed like Lee charges in, “Go B2!“ does a hand stand the a spinning move that kicks several ninja. “Alliance Spinning whirl kick!“

B2, “kumo Konoha lighting fire jutsu!“
A trail of fire covered in lightning blasts the more ninja.

The Leader, “you will pay for this Konohamru!“

Naruto, {Konohamaru?!}

“Double rasengan!“

Konohamaru hit’s the leader with both rasengan as the clones disperse.

Sasuke, “humph, there’s hope for these ninja just yet.”

Naruto, “Konohamaru?”

B2 and Konohamaru grab Naruto by the arms and the other two ninja do the same to Sasuke.

Konohamaru, “lets go guys, release!”

A cloud of smoke appears. Suddenly they are now inside a village.

Naruto, “what was that? Did you just release summon us?”

Sasuke, “where are we?”

B2, “you two are legends, no disrespecting. But you a fool for show, if you don’t recognize the leaf village no mo.”

Naruto looks around, “the leaf village?”

It is grand with tall buildings that he has never seen before. There is a grand sign at the gate that has the Alliance headband with the leaf insignia under it but smaller.

A voice, “Konohamaru!”

Konohamaru, “uh oh, is that who I think it is?”

An older Lee walks up he is dressed in a Jonin vest under what is a more traditional clothing. Black jacket and black pants.

“Did you accomplish your mission?”

Konohamru, “yes Lee Sensei, here you go.”

He hands him several bottles of sake.

Naruto, “wow bushy brow, you drinking that stuff now?”

Lee looks at him, “Bushy brow? Only one has called me that.”

He looks closely at Naruto then at Sasuke.

Sasuke, “back off loser.”
Lee, “it is you, hurry we must go now!”
He grabs both of them and drags them off to a small building in the corner of the village.

They are in a back room behind curtains.
Naruto is sitting at a table eating while Sasuke is leaning against a wall.

Naruto, “aren’t you gonna eat, I know your hungry.”

Sasuke, ‘ I will eat after I get answers.”

A voice from the other side of the curtain, “then you will be eating soon, Sasuke.”

Sakura walks in with similar dress as before. She has a sword on here left side with several scrolls attached to her belt on the other side. Hinata walks in behind her. She no longer has a jacket on. She has a net top with black low cut tank top on under it with white fitting shorts. Her hair is up in a bun with two locks drapping her face.

“Same ol Sasuke and Naruto.”

Sasuke, “Sak-Sakura?”

Naruto, “wow Sakura u look kind alike granny Tsunade! Is that Hinata?”

Hinata, “yes it is . Don’t I look nice too Naruto?”

Naruto, “uhm, uhm, …yea-yeah. You sure do.”

Sakura, “Easy Hinata these boys were sleep during the ‘talk‘. They don’t know what to do with themselves now.

Naruto, “what is going on here?”

Sasuke, “yes everything is different, did Madara win?”

Hinata, “Madara, no. He did not.”

Naruto then why this new Leaf village and the old one is in ruins. We know there was a
battle there.”

Sakura, “I think the Hokage might wanna tell you im person.”

Naruto, “the Hokage?”

Just then someone enters the room, “yes, the Hokage.”
Naruto, “Iruka sense?! Your the Hokage?”

Iruka, “goodness no, I am just a Jonin.”

Sakura, “the head Jonin, Master Iruka, don’t forget.”

Naruto, “Head Jonin? Wow, you must have been really training huh?”

Iruka, “of course, you inspired me. Now let’s go see the Hokage.”

Later they are in a giant room that is somewhat like an arena, with a huge chair in the middle.

Sasuke, “this is an unusual kage room.”

Iruka, “the Hokage uses it as a training and meeting room. He never stops training. With his student.”

Suddenly we see two ninja come flying in both with there faces covered. Dressed in robes that cover most of there cloths all that can be made ou tat a glance is the Chunin/Jonin vests. They are fighting each other. They both are using different weapons from kunai to swords. One not besting the other. They are on equal ground until.

“Secret Jutsu: Jutsu number four”

Naruto{ that’s a strange name for a jutsu.}

The ninja slams his hands on the ground.

The other ninja is a yard away but steadies himself.

Just then earth rises and forms a tight fist around the ninja.

The other ninja walks up to him then.

From underneath rises the ninja in the fist, “almost, but not quit!”

He grabs a his robe and slams him to the ground and he slides over to the visitors. He looks up at Naruto, “I see.”

“Okay” as he is getting up he dusts himself off. “time to get serious.” he slams his hands together. “original style shadow clone jutsu!”

Several clones form and attack form all angles, being defended and knocked away by the ninja. then one form under ground and one diving from above strike the ninja knocking him over with the visitors this time.

“Okay that’s it, enough training for today.”

Iruka helps him up, “you okay Hokage?”

Naruto, “Hokage?! The loser is Hokage?”

He removes the mask, it is Kakashi, “even losers can be Kage Naruto.”

The other ninja walks up, “yeah you shoul know that, Naruto.”

He removes his mask it is Naruto but still young.

Naruto , “what the hell? Who is this guy?”

Sakura, “relax Naruto, it’s one of your shadow clones”

Kakashi, “come everyone I think it’s time, they are both here so we have to do this now.”

Sasuke, “Do what exactly, Hokage?”

Kakashi, “hmm, that is different. Were are gonna give both of you knowledge. Knowledge that you missed out on.”

Naruto, “sounds like your gonna do more than tell us.”

Kakashi activates his MS, “exactly”

Next, ‘What did we miss”
Old 05-09-2011, 12:28 PM   #957
superninja
ANBU

superninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura about

I wouldn't go with the time skip coz I think it can all be finished in this time frame. Only time skip I would like to see is after Naruto and Sasuke defeat Madara and Kabuto and then after everything is over make a time skip just to show how life in Konoha went after that, is Naruto hokage and if he is how is that working, what is going on with everyone and so on.
Also, this has nothing to do with manga, but I've been reading a lot of negative reviews about one of my favorite directors M. Night Shyamalan lately, and some of them are from the angry fans of cartoon Avatar that M. Night turned into a movie. Now I've never watched the cartoon so I don't give two shits if it stayed true to the source material, but one of the major complaints is he casted white ppl to play characters that are supposed to be asian. Now, I don't know if that is a good reason to complain, is it stated that they are asian or does that affect their character or something? So this got me thinking about, if someone was to make a Naruto movie then what race would the characters be? Coz they look white to me. If I directed it, every character from Konoha would be white or something close to that, maybe mixed race. I don't see a lot of asian looking characters in any anime anyway. Is that ok with you guys, or should they be asian (because it's Japanese cartoon and culture references)?

Also Kin and Gin as substitute for kyuubi chakra (the greatest amount of chakra in Naruto world) is something Kishi pulled out of his ass. I lost major respect. It would be like near the end of LOTR there happens to be another slightly weaker ring and Sauron is like "that will do". It kind of shits on everything established up to that point. It kind of insults my intelligence.
The Following User Says Thank You to superninja For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (05-09-2011)
Old 05-09-2011, 05:05 PM   #958
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

well in my Opinion:

Naruto, Minato, Kushina & other Uzumaki, and Iruka are white. Along w/ Tsunade and J-man.
Uchiha could be Japanese. Senju Chinese.
Cloud is of course black.
Lee and guy Chinese

Akamichi clan, German.

Inochi, white. Sakura, white.

Kakashi, Japanese.

There are others but thats what i got so far.
The Following User Says Thank You to jericho Uzimaki For This Useful Post:
superninja (05-09-2011)
Old 05-09-2011, 05:55 PM   #959
superninja
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by jericho Uzimaki View Post
well in my Opinion:

Naruto, Minato, Kushina & other Uzumaki, and Iruka are white. Along w/ Tsunade and J-man.
Uchiha could be Japanese. Senju Chinese.
Cloud is of course black.
Lee and guy Chinese

Akamichi clan, German.

Inochi, white. Sakura, white.

Kakashi, Japanese.

There are others but thats what i got so far.
I would make all the characters white, you could probably find more lookalikes for every character that way. It's because they all have round eyes. They don't have to be "white" but they have to look similar to the characters. For example Kakashi has round eyes, a japanese guy playing him would look nothing like him. Also Sasuke and Itachi, you could find some dark haired white dudes that look similar to them. Maybe some could be half asian.

But in any case, regardless of what race they are, more important thing to me would be that the personality of the character is on the mark. For example Naruto would have to be a hyperactive kid, Kakashi would have to wear the mask and be cool, and so on. That is even more important than their physical looks if it's done right. But looking similar to the character is a big bonus.

Old 05-09-2011, 06:10 PM   #960
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

superninja is retarded...

Basically anyone who looks cool (Kakashi, the Uchiha....) are Japanese. Anyone who is an Asian joke character (Everyone on team Guy) would be Chinese. Any blond haired person is also normally white.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote