Just a Thought THREAD - Page 66 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 05-10-2011, 07:25 PM   #976
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,660 Times in 1,601 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Your thread got closed. :/

Oh, well. Justin Beiber as Naruto. C'mon you know it fits perfectly. Someone throws a Kunai at naruto and he's like "Ow...that hurt. Why'd you throw that at me".

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-10-2011, 07:33 PM   #977
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by blake View Post
i was just thinking about it, but if there ever was a movie/movies, it would take like 4-5 movies just to get out of part 1
If Hollywood took it and applied the 3 act movie construction, it'd be pretty much 2 movies for part I (Start-->Hiruzen's death and Itachi's introduction-->VotE fight) and 4 movies for Part II so far (Start-->Kakuzu's death; Orochimaru's death-->Itachi's death; Jiraiya in Amegakure-->Konoha celebrating Naruto's victory over Nagato and Madara's talk with Sasuke-->War Arc).

But really, there are so many things Hollywood would fuck up even in the first movie it isn't funny:
  1. They'd probably make Naruto & pals 16/18 in the beginning, to avoid moral nuts from calling about warrior kids
  2. NaruSaku would be painfully movie canon
  3. Iruka getting a giant Shuriken? Where?
  4. Sakura's hair, say hello to DB:E Bulma's hair.
  5. I'd be surprised if they included the SasuNaru kiss as it is, they'd probably chalk it up with a ambiguously gay hug
  6. Oiroke no Jutsu would be There's no Jutsu
  7. Itachi would only be responsible for Shisui's death, because of yet again moral nuts. I wouldn't be surprised to see the Uchiha clan hanging out like it was nothing.
  8. Team 7 vs those 2 patsies Zabuza send would be left out
  9. Zabuza with normal teeth
  10. Haku would be a girl
  11. Inari's father wouldn't be crucified
  12. The CGI on Naruto's Demon Cloak would be hilariously bad
  13. Haku wouldn't be pierced with a Raikiri
  14. Gato wouldn't be decapitated
  15. Gaara would have terrible makeup and eyebrows
  16. Kankurou would look silly in yet another terrible makeup
  17. Gaara killing people in the exams? Of course not!
  18. Orochimaru would be either camper than Pegasus in YGOTAS or a woman. And the effect they'd use for his neck stretching jutsu would be terrible
  19. In the preliminaries, a lot of fights would be cut off the movie
  20. Zaku's arms would survive Shino (that's if the fight is shown at all)
  21. Naruto farting would be even more ridiculous than it already is
  22. Hinata would be slightly annoyed after her fight with Neji (again, if the fight is shown)
  23. Lee would only get an imaginary wound that nobody will see but it's painful!
  24. Jiraiya the Pervert, meet Jiraiya the annoying comic relief that never sees an hint of a boob
  25. Oh and Naruto wouldn't convince him by Oiroke no Jutsu, since that thing would no longer exist
  26. Minato being Naruto's father would be even more excruciatingly obvious
  27. Gamabunta would look stupid
  28. Naruto talking with Hinata? As if!
  29. Again, final part of the exams, probably Shikamaru vs Temari would be cut off
  30. Gaara killing more people would also be left out
  31. The CGI on Gaara's Jinchuuriki forms would be also failtastic
  32. Shino vs Kankurou would also be cut off
  33. The Shukaku would also look stupid
  34. Hashirama and Tobirama would be mindless zombies
  35. The Death God would be replaced by the Grim Reaper
  36. There wouldn't be sacrifices in Edo Tensei
Well, if they don't hit all of them, I think they'd still hit a lot of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blake View Post
but the in the name of the king/ dungeon whatever was a fantasy world that also had ninjas fighting alongside knights. So black people in the world doesnt seem that farfetched
Don't get me wrong, I don't mind black people on medieval-setting movies, I just think it'd be stupid if ALL characters would be black, like in Shyamalan's Avatar nobody was Chinese when the majority of characters were in canon.

Quote:
Naruto The Movie Casting Call Yeah I got bored.
Oh that's tempting!

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
stubborn_d0nkey (05-20-2011)
Old 05-10-2011, 07:54 PM   #978
Tmoore
wandering analyst

Tmoore will become famous soon enoughTmoore will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
If Hollywood took it and applied the 3 act movie construction, it'd be pretty much 2 movies for part I (Start-->Hiruzen's death and Itachi's introduction-->VotE fight) and 4 movies for Part II so far (Start-->Kakuzu's death; Orochimaru's death-->Itachi's death; Jiraiya in Amegakure-->Konoha celebrating Naruto's victory over Nagato and Madara's talk with Sasuke-->War Arc).

But really, there are so many things Hollywood would fuck up even in the first movie it isn't funny:
  1. They'd probably make Naruto & pals 16/18 in the beginning, to avoid moral nuts from calling about warrior kids
  5. I'd be surprised if they included the SasuNaru kiss as it is, they'd probably chalk it up with a ambiguously gay hug
  7. Itachi would only be responsible for Shisui's death, because of yet again moral nuts. I wouldn't be surprised to see the Uchiha clan hanging out like it was nothing.
  10. Haku would be a girl
  18. Orochimaru would be either camper than Pegasus in YGOTAS or a woman. And the effect they'd use for his neck stretching jutsu would be terrible
  22. Hinata would be slightly annoyed after her fight with Neji (again, if the fight is shown)
  23. Lee would only get an imaginary wound that nobody will see but it's painful!
  24. Jiraiya the Pervert, meet Jiraiya the annoying comic relief that never sees an hint of a boob
  25. Oh and Naruto wouldn't convince him by Oiroke no Jutsu, since that thing would no longer exist
  29. Again, final part of the exams, probably Shikamaru vs Temari would be cut off

Don't get me wrong, I don't mind black people on medieval-setting movies, I just think it'd be stupid if ALL characters would be black, like in Shyamalan's Avatar nobody was Chinese when the majority of characters were in canon.

[URL="http://fandom.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70752"]

Oh that's tempting!

you forgot

they will mess the way jutsu is used just like they did firebending in avatar
kurenai would wear a different outfit
tsunades boobs would be smaller

the forest of death would be seriously edited but why make a movie if they already have anime?
Old 05-10-2011, 08:11 PM   #979
blake
Hunter-Nin

blake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post

10. Haku would be a girl

[URL="http://fandom.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70752"]

Oh that's tempting!
yea, I was thinking more

1. Beginning of naruto, glimpse of kyuubi, little bit of academy stuff, team 7 faces off against kakashi then they go on first mission. Zabuza arc. Then at the end they get the call for the chuunin exam.

2. intro all the other genins. first 2 parts of the chuunin exam. all the oro backstory, curse mark. the prelim fighting rounds. Ends with kakashi taking sasuke and naruto meeting jiraiya.

3. Naruto and jiraiya training. The main tournament, konoha invasion, oro vs. hiruzen. gaara vs naruto. hiruzen dies. Funeral. Itachi and kisame show up then film ends.

4. Itachi sasuke background fleshed out in the opening segment. The whole search for tsunade, rasengan, sannin fight. We see sasuke get angsty after seeing itachi and we get the feeling hes gonna leave. then we get the whole sound four skirmish and as the film ends, sasuke leaves.

5. Is basically just the sasuke retrieval arc.

Last edited by blake; 05-10-2011 at 08:13 PM.
blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 09:01 PM   #980
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,332 Times in 4,061 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post

Oh, well. Justin Beiber as Naruto. C'mon you know it fits perfectly. Someone throws a Kunai at naruto and he's like "Ow...that hurt. Why'd you throw that at me".
Umm threads open I just posted in there. Anyway I wanted to resist temptation of saying Justin & op'ed for an actual child actor lol.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 01:42 AM   #981
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Thanked 1,558 Times in 509 Posts
jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about

The only hope i see for this Film Series to be faithful to the material ENOUGH for us not to all just boycott al movies is........

Let an Independent Director,producer and studio do it. Like the guys that do movies that are at the Cannes film festival. the kind that DON'T give a shit if it is unnerving to have 12 year olds gutting adults like it's nothing.

Let's aim for the cushy R rating! Doesn't matter cause true fans will see it no matter the rating.
jericho Uzimaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 01:58 AM   #982
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about

VIngh Rhames as Raikage.
Killer Bee= Michael Jai White
Guy= Jet Li
Old 05-11-2011, 07:44 AM   #983
blake
Hunter-Nin

blake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by jericho Uzimaki View Post
The only hope i see for this Film Series to be faithful to the material ENOUGH for us not to all just boycott al movies is........

Let an Independent Director,producer and studio do it. Like the guys that do movies that are at the Cannes film festival. the kind that DON'T give a shit if it is unnerving to have 12 year olds gutting adults like it's nothing.

Let's aim for the cushy R rating! Doesn't matter cause true fans will see it no matter the rating.
u must not know enough about film and studios. Only way somebody would touch the idea is if some studio head decides to throw tons of money at at for cgi and a named director and a summer release. and it would be pg 13. Naruto isnt the kind of property where violence is super important. it isnt berserk. So toning down the blood wouldnt be a problem. Do we need to see haku get skewered, ehh not really. Having it be implied is more cinematic anyway
blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 12:37 AM   #984
gringie
my ninja way!

gringie is an unknown quantity at this point

dragonball evolution was garbage....so will any other anime if hollywood gets ahold of them

I'll toss your baby with an explosive seal tag on it!!!
gringie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 06:28 PM   #985
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Just had a thought.........

Mito or Kushina Uzumaki may be in the Coffin. The only two that can control the Kyuubi, now. Also one of them(Mito) may actually know IF Tobi is actually Madara.

What if Uchiha and Uzumaki made Hyuuga?

When is the Byakugan gonna be important again?
Old 05-13-2011, 02:11 PM   #986
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by jericho Uzimaki View Post
Just had a thought.........

Mito or Kushina Uzumaki may be in the Coffin. The only two that can control the Kyuubi, now. Also one of them(Mito) may actually know IF Tobi is actually Madara.

What if Uchiha and Uzumaki made Hyuuga?

When is the Byakugan gonna be important again?
I had a passing thought about the Byakugan. It offers no ninjutsu abilities and no genjutsu either. Its a basic chakra controlling eye that seems rather archaic in comparison to the other two great doujutsu of the RG and SG/MS/EMS.

IMO, if the power of the RG with ninjutsu and the power of the SG with genjutsu came from the juubis Yin and Yang chakra then the only way for the Rikudou sage to have had been capable of using the juubis chakra for the RG is if Rikudou already had a doujutsu before he sealed the juubi. And with the BG being more Primal then the others (predating ninjutsu and genjutsu that came to the world when the juubi was used as a weapon by Humanity), I think its most likely what the Sage had, making him a Hyuuga.

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Konnaha_yellow_flash For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (05-14-2011)
Old 05-13-2011, 03:28 PM   #987
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,660 Times in 1,601 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

^no...just no.

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 03:38 PM   #988
Memphis
King

Memphis is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post

justin beiber is naruto, guess that makes ludacris killer bee
Memphis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Memphis For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (05-13-2011)
Old 05-14-2011, 03:48 PM   #989
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
I had a passing thought about the Byakugan. It offers no ninjutsu abilities and no genjutsu either. Its a basic chakra controlling eye that seems rather archaic in comparison to the other two great doujutsu of the RG and SG/MS/EMS.

IMO, if the power of the RG with ninjutsu and the power of the SG with genjutsu came from the juubis Yin and Yang chakra then the only way for the Rikudou sage to have had been capable of using the juubis chakra for the RG is if Rikudou already had a doujutsu before he sealed the juubi. And with the BG being more Primal then the others (predating ninjutsu and genjutsu that came to the world when the juubi was used as a weapon by Humanity), I think its most likely what the Sage had, making him a Hyuuga.

I can see that.

I mean he mentioned the "rumor" of SG and BG being related. Maybe there is a truth to it?

BG=Rikudo being Hyuuga

Juubi had the Full RG (SG & RG combined)

He passed on the RG to the older and chakra/body to the younger.

so thru genetic watering down the SG is w/ the Uchiha where the RG pops up rarely.

So we have Uchiha being related to Hyuuga

Senju being related to Uzumaki

in turn they are all related by way of Rikudo Senin....

okay here is where I need help:

Okay if RS was Hyuuga then the other 3 came from them.

i think the Rikudo already had the RG. i think by some way of understanding and training he unlocked it.

(Byakugan is a NATURAL heredity, doesn't have to be unlocked.)

what if what he passed down was the RG to the older BUT the younger still had the latent POTENTIAL to unlock the Byukugan or RG?

I don't believe RS chose who had what genetics and happenstance did that. but he chose who was supposed to be the next Senin.

BG = chakra/life

SG= death/pain

together the equal the Rinnengan!

So if the descendants of the older were more like him far as his views it would make sense why they unlocked partial RG(SG).

Where as the other members of his clan stayed w/ BG.(they were naturally peaceful)

now the Hyuuga stayed with themselves to keep it pure. where as the Uchiha show no signs of inbreeding(another reason the SG has to be "unlocked").

The Senju inherited the body and ability to learn (thru training) many Jutsu.
The Uzumaki also inherited the body + latent RG abilities.

Hence Nagato gaining the RG after experiencing pain. Deep down he wanted to STOP it. (The RG holds the key to Juubi's prison.)

I think that Naruto & Hinata have the ability to unlock the RG for the above reason. OR the combination of Naruto & Hinata(a child) can bring it to surface.
Old 05-15-2011, 04:53 PM   #990
superninja
ANBU

superninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura about

This is what I was wondering, how come Naruto doesn't think about Madara that much and he doesn't want revenge? That would be a normal reaction, imo. I think part of the reason is that would make him look too much like Sasuke and maybe because he wants to rid the world of hate (? is that what he wants) or he learned to control hate when he did the kyubi training.
I'm not saying that is a bad thing, but actually I would like Naruto more if he acted more "normal" in the way that he wanted revenge on Madara and not aiming for an unobtainable goal of (? what is it that he really wants, world peace, end all hatred on earth ?? wtf lol ??).
In fact, by not being driven by hate his judgment will be more clear and he would be able to combat Madara more efficiently because Madara is an expert on using other peoples strong emotions, so Naruto might be an unsolvable enigma to him. This is ironically what gives him the edge, but still makes him an unrealistic character in a way. It's just that I would like it if Naruto wouldn't talk about being some messianic figure himself, but rather just act in a certain way if you know what I mean. When he talks about unrealistic goals like that, it just irritates me. Ok, be the moral guy, but don't talk about it.
Anyway, to contrast Naruto to Sasuke

Naruto started out with no family but gained the family in a way
Sasuke started out with the family but lost everyone (he now stands completely alone)
Naruto doesn't believe in hate and wants to end hate
Sasuke's hate is (supposedly) what powers him and motivates him
Naruto is blond
Sasuke is dark haired
Their personalities are also different

that's all I got

Also Kin and Gin as substitute for kyuubi chakra (the greatest amount of chakra in Naruto world) is something Kishi pulled out of his ass. I lost major respect. It would be like near the end of LOTR there happens to be another slightly weaker ring and Sauron is like "that will do". It kind of shits on everything established up to that point. It kind of insults my intelligence.
superninja is offline   Reply With Quote