Just a Thought THREAD - Page 68 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 05-24-2011, 07:10 PM   #1006
TheBaron
Danish Chef and gamer

TheBaron is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Random thought:

What if madara is telling the truth about the juubi having a body and its in the moon. Unreachable by anyone so even if madara revives the spirit by combining its pieces in the Gedo Mazo, it will still be incomplete and unable to revive.

How does madara revive the 10tails then with a not full power spirit of the juubi with no body? I believe madara already found a way thanks to Kabuto. Yea, maybe Edo tensai can be used on a bijuu with a body.

Madara would just need to complete the spirit in the gedo mazo then use a juubi sized sacrifice like a boss summon for the vessel. And all these dead summons couldve been madaras previous experiments to use a different body then the original for the juubis revival.http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...0/page008.html

Granted the basic ET summons a soul from the pure world into the Impure using a living body as a vessle. However, a simple variation of drawing a spirit from a spirit already in the Impure world into a living vessle cant be that hard to create IMO.

IDK, random thought about what madara might be up to learning edo tensai from kabuto and now using the bit of the hachibis chakra and kyuubi from kin and gin to revive the juubi spirit. Like I said, random thought.
Lol - I thought you were dead or something... Well, nvm. me - I am getting drunker and runker by the glass of rum/coke.

P.S. I still don't like your theories, which you obviously make for the sake of arguing. I hate them.

Old 05-24-2011, 08:48 PM   #1007
itachikillsnaruto
Henshin

itachikillsnaruto will become famous soon enoughitachikillsnaruto will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by superninja View Post
I don't think that would happen and if that could happen, then how would that work since kyuubi doesn't have a body while he is inside Naruto, just some chakra and mind to speak to Naruto. So I don't see how could he turn to stone.
The other thing is I think that only happens if you take too much nature energy and don't mix it with your own chakra. Kyuubi has a lot more chakra than naruto so it might be able to handle nature energy naruto collects.
thats y i put if im not mistaken. wasnt sure or not been awhile since i did some naruto research
Old 05-24-2011, 09:10 PM   #1008
superninja
ANBU

superninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachikillsnaruto View Post
thats y i put if im not mistaken. wasnt sure or not been awhile since i did some naruto research
I am also only guessing, I might be wrong. We will find out when or if Kishimoto decides to combine sage mode with kyubi or rikudo mode. Then we will know what Kishimoto is thinking for sure.

Also Kin and Gin as substitute for kyuubi chakra (the greatest amount of chakra in Naruto world) is something Kishi pulled out of his ass. I lost major respect. It would be like near the end of LOTR there happens to be another slightly weaker ring and Sauron is like "that will do". It kind of shits on everything established up to that point. It kind of insults my intelligence.
superninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 11:21 PM   #1009
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBaron View Post
Lol - I thought you were dead or something... Well, nvm. me - I am getting drunker and runker by the glass of rum/coke.

P.S. I still don't like your theories, which you obviously make for the sake of arguing. I hate them.
Hey drunky, hey, drunky.... Ha!

Cry me a Alchy river drunky.

P.S. I argue to make theories... and they hate u.

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 01:32 AM   #1010
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,722 Times in 3,844 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:

You "argue" because you're an idiot.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (05-25-2011), TheBaron (05-25-2011)
Old 05-25-2011, 07:07 AM   #1011
TheBaron
Danish Chef and gamer

TheBaron is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

It's called "AN Alchy river" dumbass..
Old 05-25-2011, 06:03 PM   #1012
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,660 Times in 1,601 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBaron View Post

You're doing it wrong. You can't just call someone out, and not explain yourself. That just makes you look bad. Though not nearly as bad as KYF's cry-baby bitch of a reply.

This is how you do it.
Quote:

P.S. I argue to make theories...

Wait, what?!?!?!

You mean you intentionally argue with people in order to form theories? Now aside from the fact that's a ridiculously stupid thought process, AND you basically admitted you open your mouth before you think, there's a much much more significant meaning behind this quote. You've implied that arguing helps YOU in your theory making process. Therefore the more YOU argue the more information and inspiration YOU have to make your crackpot theories. Therefore all us "bias haterz" have been inexplicable helping YOU all this time. Think about that for a second. I just fucked your mind didn't I?

Without us arguing with you, how would you be able to come up with your masterpieces of modern literature, such as Madara being Minato, Sasuke having half the kyuubi sealed inside him, and my personal favorite, Gai making black holes with his bare fists. Such BRILLIANCE if I've ever seen it. And to think you couldn't have done it without us. I think you owe us all a debt of gratitude. So on behalf of my self and over half this forum...YOUR WELCOME. /sarcasm.

Last edited by ask me anything; 05-25-2011 at 06:23 PM.
ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
Numinous (05-26-2011)
Old 05-25-2011, 06:21 PM   #1013
superninja
ANBU

superninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
such as Madara being Minato,
That one is mine, but I didn't thought of it myself. I just picked it up and then expanded a little.

And also you can learn some new facts you didn't know before through debate, so I guess arguing can improve your theory making process if you are willing to learn from the other side.

Also Kin and Gin as substitute for kyuubi chakra (the greatest amount of chakra in Naruto world) is something Kishi pulled out of his ass. I lost major respect. It would be like near the end of LOTR there happens to be another slightly weaker ring and Sauron is like "that will do". It kind of shits on everything established up to that point. It kind of insults my intelligence.
The Following User Says Thank You to superninja For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (05-25-2011)
Old 05-26-2011, 05:53 AM   #1014
k-lai
ANBU

k-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enough

Quote:
You're doing it wrong. You can't just call someone out, and not explain yourself. That just makes you look bad. Though not nearly as bad as KYF's cry-baby bitch of a reply.

This is how you do it.

Wait, what?!?!?!

You mean you intentionally argue with people in order to form theories? Now aside from the fact that's a ridiculously stupid thought process, AND you basically admitted you open your mouth before you think, there's a much much more significant meaning behind this quote. You've implied that arguing helps YOU in your theory making process. Therefore the more YOU argue the more information and inspiration YOU have to make your crackpot theories. Therefore all us "bias haterz" have been inexplicable helping YOU all this time. Think about that for a second. I just fucked your mind didn't I?

Without us arguing with you, how would you be able to come up with your masterpieces of modern literature, such as Madara being Minato, Sasuke having half the kyuubi sealed inside him, and my personal favorite, Gai making black holes with his bare fists. Such BRILLIANCE if I've ever seen it. And to think you couldn't have done it without us. I think you owe us all a debt of gratitude. So on behalf of my self and over half this forum...YOUR WELCOME. /sarcasm.

He wasn't worth it ama
The Following User Says Thank You to k-lai For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (05-26-2011)
Old 05-26-2011, 11:54 AM   #1015
xxMESTxx
EffYouSeeKay

xxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by superninja View Post
That one is mine, but I didn't thought of it myself. I just picked it up and then expanded a little.

And also you can learn some new facts you didn't know before through debate, so I guess arguing can improve your theory making process if you are willing to learn from the other side.
some things you should just keep to yourself..just saying.

see thats the thing, kyf is ALWAYS on the losing side of the debate's from what i've seen, and then i swear he just starts making shit up, which i guess makes sense seeing how far-fetched some of his theory's are.

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." -M. K. Gandhi
xxMESTxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 01:00 PM   #1016
superninja
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxMESTxx View Post
see thats the thing, kyf is ALWAYS on the losing side of the debate's from what i've seen, and then i swear he just starts making shit up, which i guess makes sense seeing how far-fetched some of his theory's are.
He likes making theories, it can all be in good fun and I think people get anal about it.
I think he predicted the izanagi in one of his theories or something like that so he is not always wrong. Plus it gives you something to think about.

Old 05-26-2011, 06:19 PM   #1017
superninja
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adema View Post
edit: oops i posted this in thne wrong thread can some1 delete it please?
Don't worry about it. When you go "edit post" there is an option to delete your post so you can do it.

Old 05-26-2011, 07:49 PM   #1018
Adema
Genin

Adema is an unknown quantity at this point

if i knew how to thany you superninja i would -_- smoken to much all the topics look the same to me until i see this 1 had 68 pages and was like hmmm prediction threads never have that many ^_-
Adema is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 10:42 PM   #1019
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:

This is how you do it.

Wait, what?!?!?!

No u fool!!!!!!!!!!

This is what happens when u get involved with shit that doesnt concern you. The drunky baron decided to randomly troll so I replied with randomness of my own that wasn't Supposed to make any sense. U know, because hes a drunky, to fuck with him.

Keep up slow poke!

P.S. I never said anything about madara=minato. U just made that up. And Gai using a massive amount of chakra to punch a hole in T/S was a prediction from a chapter when he went 8 gates midnight dragon. There was no theory behind it, just a prediction from the prediction thread.

Other then that, yes, sasuke didnt end up being the hiding place of the other half of the kyuubi. But, I never stated sasuke was a jink in the theory. Just kyuubi chakra was leaking out which is how hes getting more evil and physically stronger as well. I was wrong, sue me!

Now, Since u feel the need to bring up my 1 massive failure, I feel the need to point out my success.

1.Danzou with Izanagi was spot on.
2. Minatos FTG producing smoke.
3. And just a chapter ago it should be canon despite all of madara story about the sages power. The RG couldnt of evolved into the SG because the SG is the brother power to the RG. RG=Yang half of juubi and SG=Yin half. That much is obvious.

Thats just off the top of my head. Quit taking random post seriously and quit acting like I get everything wrong I make theories about.

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 07:08 AM   #1020
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Now, Since u feel the need to bring up my 1 massive failure, I feel the need to point out my success.

1.Danzou with Izanagi was spot on.
2. Minatos FTG producing smoke.
3. And just a chapter ago it should be canon despite all of madara story about the sages power. The RG couldnt of evolved into the SG because the SG is the brother power to the RG. RG=Yang half of juubi and SG=Yin half. That much is obvious.

Thats just off the top of my head. Quit taking random post seriously and quit acting like I get everything wrong I make theories about.
1. Props for predicting the existence of Izanagi (IIRC you didnt exactly predict what it does, but still props)
2. Could you please refresh my memory?
3. Umm, what? I dont think this is canon (yet, if it will be)

Also, you made tons of theories. Some were good. I used to enjoy (some of) your theories, like when you would use japanese myths and stuff like that. You got the existence of Izanagi right by that, the other jutsu was also nice (Izanagi's counter part).

Lately you have been giving a lot of significance and focus to the duality of yin/yang. IMO you are going to far with it. There is some mention of it in the manga, and some thematic stuff that can be interpreted as it, but not that much of it being directly used/explained to warrant your (over-)usage of it. Also, you have the tendency to use some of your notions of yin/yang to support/prove other stuff. It might make sense, you might believe its true, it might even become true, but you shouldn't use non-canon to prove/support theories.

Try making some theories without yin/yang, I bet they would be received much better than yin/yang theories. Also try to use occam's razor, and just add as little as possible (assumptions) while making theories.

I dont think I was in anyways insulting or anything, and I didn't say anything bad about you, so please take this as friendly advice and not an attack on you.

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag

2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)

Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
stubborn_d0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to stubborn_d0nkey For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (05-27-2011), kael03 (05-27-2011), Numinous (05-27-2011), TheBaron (05-27-2011)