Just a Thought THREAD - Page 69 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-27-2011, 05:05 PM   #1021
TheBaron
Danish Chef and gamer
 
TheBaron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Liqourville.
Age: 23
Posts: 525
Thanks: 1,340
Thanked 654 Times in 388 Posts
TheBaron is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
You're doing it wrong. You can't just call someone out, and not explain yourself. That just makes you look bad. Though not nearly as bad as KYF's cry-baby bitch of a reply.



This is how you do it.


Wait, what?!?!?!

You mean you intentionally argue with people in order to form theories? Now aside from the fact that's a ridiculously stupid thought process, AND you basically admitted you open your mouth before you think, there's a much much more significant meaning behind this quote. You've implied that arguing helps YOU in your theory making process. Therefore the more YOU argue the more information and inspiration YOU have to make your crackpot theories. Therefore all us "bias haterz" have been inexplicable helping YOU all this time. Think about that for a second. I just fucked your mind didn't I?

Without us arguing with you, how would you be able to come up with your masterpieces of modern literature, such as Madara being Minato, Sasuke having half the kyuubi sealed inside him, and my personal favorite, Gai making black holes with his bare fists. Such BRILLIANCE if I've ever seen it. And to think you couldn't have done it without us. I think you owe us all a debt of gratitude. So on behalf of my self and over half this forum...YOUR WELCOME. /sarcasm.

AMA, I am really bad at doing that sort of stuff, so when you guys do it, it makes me look dumb. Like, really dumb. Also, the other thing works for me. Sometimes. Or at least, I like to think so.

Also, KYF just need to be rolled in glue and leaved - that way he would look like a troll, which he intends to do sometimes. or maybe not, either way is funny..
__________________
2nd. coolest thread ever.
http://www.fandom.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61424
TheBaron is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TheBaron For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (05-28-2011)


Old 05-27-2011, 07:17 PM   #1022
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

[QUOTE=stubborn_d0nkey;1949433]
Quote:
1. Props for predicting the existence of Izanagi (IIRC you didnt exactly predict what it does, but still props)
2. Could you please refresh my memory?
3. Umm, what? I dont think this is canon (yet, if it will be)
2. Remember when people claimed this was just shushin and not the FTGhttp://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...0/page008.html

well guess what, this is shushinhttp://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...1/page004.html
and this is the FTG poof and poofhttp://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...1/page006.html
and againhttp://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...1/page014.html

3.The RG and SG are brother powers, one Yin based and one yang based.
madara explainshttp://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...0/page011.html

so, the RG couldnt of evolved into a power that already existed along with it as its opposite. The RG didnt evolve into the SG!

Quote:
Also, you made tons of theories. Some were good. I used to enjoy (some of) your theories, like when you would use japanese myths and stuff like that. You got the existence of Izanagi right by that, the other jutsu was also nice (Izanagi's counter part).

Lately you have been giving a lot of significance and focus to the duality of yin/yang. IMO you are going to far with it. There is some mention of it in the manga, and some thematic stuff that can be interpreted as it, but not that much of it being directly used/explained to warrant your (over-)usage of it. Also, you have the tendency to use some of your notions of yin/yang to support/prove other stuff. It might make sense, you might believe its true, it might even become true, but you shouldn't use non-canon to prove/support theories.

Try making some theories without yin/yang, I bet they would be received much better than yin/yang theories. Also try to use occam's razor, and just add as little as possible (assumptions) while making theories.

I dont think I was in anyways insulting or anything, and I didn't say anything bad about you, so please take this as friendly advice and not an attack on you.
Point taken. But, the significance of Yin and Yang chakra is about to explode in this manga IMO. From how the EMS becomes what it is to narutos next training session to use T/S jutsu and finish "that jutsu".

By using Kyuubi sage mode naruto will be using Yang and Yin chakra together after all.
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Konnaha_yellow_flash For This Useful Post:
Senkradlol (05-28-2011)
Old 05-27-2011, 08:21 PM   #1023
Rikudou Sennin
Legend
 
Rikudou Sennin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Romania
Posts: 357
Thanks: 1,923
Thanked 350 Times in 180 Posts
Rikudou Sennin is on a distinguished roadRikudou Sennin is on a distinguished road
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post

3.The RG and SG are brother powers, one Yin based and one yang based.
madara explainshttp://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...0/page011.html

so, the RG couldnt of evolved into a power that already existed along with it as its opposite. The RG didnt evolve into the SG!
Well I tried to write a good argument for the following but I accidentally erased it. To sum it up:
BULLSHIT!!!

EDIT: What you are saying has nothing to do with what Madara explains to Konan.
I mean ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!
__________________

"My country is the world ... my religion is to do good."
- Thomas Paine -
1737 - 1809

"They must find it difficult ... those who have taken authority as the truth, rather than truth as the authority."
- G. Massey -
Egyptologist

Last edited by Rikudou Sennin; 05-27-2011 at 08:29 PM.
Rikudou Sennin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Rikudou Sennin For This Useful Post:
kael03 (05-27-2011)
Old 05-27-2011, 09:05 PM   #1024
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,691
Thanks: 4,758
Thanked 8,715 Times in 3,841 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikudou Sennin View Post
Well I tried to write a good argument for the following but I accidentally erased it. To sum it up:
BULLSHIT!!!

EDIT: What you are saying has nothing to do with what Madara explains to Konan.
I mean ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!
Careful, kyf will call you biased and claim you clearly can't comprehend the manga eve though it completely and utterly contradicts everything he said.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 10:05 PM   #1025
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikudou Sennin View Post
Well I tried to write a good argument for the following but I accidentally erased it. To sum it up:
BULLSHIT!!!

EDIT: What you are saying has nothing to do with what Madara explains to Konan.
I mean ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!
U cant be serious!!!

U cant deduce that the SG didnt come FROM the RG since it already existed along with it? The RG alone isnt the sages power its only half because he had the power of the SG as well which is how Izanagi is used. The RG and SG were once one power and its as obvious as the damn picture herehttp://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...0/page011.html

what about itachi saying theyre COMBINED powers are that of the sage doesnt compute??? Madara said the RG evolved into the SG which is Impossible now that we know theyre two separate powers of different nature that existed as opposites of each other.

IMO, at this point in the manga,I think the SG was given to one brother while the RG was given to the third unmentioned brother who is the ancestor of the Uzumaki. With the senju just the physical body to power the SGs true power there has to be another brother who was given the unnatural power of the RG.
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 10:15 PM   #1026
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,691
Thanks: 4,758
Thanked 8,715 Times in 3,841 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

So by Madara stating that Izanagi was based on the Sage's Creation of All Things tech, you somehow concluded that the Sharingan and Rinnegan have either Yin or Yang chakra? Even though the Rinnegan gives the user access to all of the base elements as well as YIN AND YANG? ...what?
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (05-28-2011), Rikudou Sennin (05-28-2011)
Old 05-27-2011, 10:21 PM   #1027
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
So by Madara stating that Izanagi was based on the Sage's Creation of All Things tech, you somehow concluded that the Sharingan and Rinnegan have either Yin or Yang chakra? Even though the Rinnegan gives the user access to all of the base elements as well as YIN AND YANG? ...what?
Lol, the RG is Yang element based which is why its the NINJUTSU eye. It offers no genjutsu. However, the SG is the genjutsu eye obviously.

The SG uses Yin element to create and illusion and the RG gives it life with physical energy and tah-dahhhh, Izanagi!

Also, Yin element is Spiritual based while the yang element is physically based. Thats why the elder got the sages powerful spiritual energy and the youger got the power of the sages body (yang element power).
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 10:25 PM   #1028
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,691
Thanks: 4,758
Thanked 8,715 Times in 3,841 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

...way to not even come close to answering my question while still trying to pound your insanity into our skulls. The Rinnegan allows the user to use any and all techniques they want, since it gives access to all of the base elements and Yin/Yang elements. Meaning it allows the user to use Genjutsu, if they so choose. Just because we haven't seen Pain use Genjutsu, doesn't mean he couldn't.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 10:37 PM   #1029
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
...way to not even come close to answering my question while still trying to pound your insanity into our skulls. The Rinnegan allows the user to use any and all techniques they want, since it gives access to all of the base elements and Yin/Yang elements. Meaning it allows the user to use Genjutsu, if they so choose. Just because we haven't seen Pain use Genjutsu, doesn't mean he couldn't.
Yea just because naruto hasnt shit a spirit bomb doesnt mean he cant......

Just pay attention for a minute please. Nowhere does it say that the RG can user any technique, mainly any jutsu as in ninjutsu. The last fanbook said that the RG only grants 7 unique jutsu besides the known all element usage.

1. Animal path: summoning, a ninjutsu.
2. HG realm: A sealing ninjutsu.
3. Human realm: soul snatching and reading through touch, clearly a ninjutsu.
4. Hell realm: King enma death god summon that can take life, another sealing ninjutsu.
5. demon realm: taijutsu and crazy lazer missle ninjutsu (probably an advanced puppet master jutsu)
6: deva realm: push and pull like a magnetism, not gravity. That was a mistranslation.
7. Nagato: Give life with rinne tesai which uses the enma death god to give life opposed to hell who takes it. Clearly a ninjutsu!

No use of genjutsu at all.

I assure u RGs power comes from the Yang half of the juubi while the SG comes from its Yin half.
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 10:59 PM   #1030
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,691
Thanks: 4,758
Thanked 8,715 Times in 3,841 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Yea just because naruto hasnt shit a spirit bomb doesnt mean he cant......
Rasengan...I rest my case. But if you're looking for a blatant rip-off of DBZ that we haven't seen already...give Kishi time. I'm sure he'll come up with a "happy feelings and rainbow faggotry" jutsu for Naruto to use in junction with the Kyuubi's turn to good.

Quote:
Just pay attention for a minute please.
With your posts I can't.

Quote:
Nowhere does it say that the RG can user any technique, mainly any jutsu as in ninjutsu. The last fanbook said that the RG only grants 7 unique jutsu besides the known all element usage.

1. Animal path: summoning, a ninjutsu.
2. HG realm: A sealing ninjutsu.
3. Human realm: soul snatching and reading through touch, clearly a ninjutsu.
4. Hell realm: King enma death god summon that can take life, another sealing ninjutsu.
5. demon realm: taijutsu and crazy lazer missle ninjutsu (probably an advanced puppet master jutsu)
6: deva realm: push and pull like a magnetism, not gravity. That was a mistranslation.
7. Nagato: Give life with rinne tesai which uses the enma death god to give life opposed to hell who takes it. Clearly a ninjutsu!

No use of genjutsu at all.
I know all that, but I'll take a specific instance of your own post for a moment:

Quote:
mainly any jutsu
NinJUTSU
GenJUTSU
TaiJUTSU

See where you are wrong?

Considering Genjutsu is using chakra (according to you, the Yin element (which the Rinnegan gives the user access to)) to manipulate the chakra inside the target's brain to achieve the effect of the illusion, the Rinnegan allows the use of Genjutsu. Again, just because we didn't see Nagato use it, doesn't mean he couldn't. Genjutsu isn't as combat practical as other techniques, such as creating a small gravity well to create a small moon, pulling the souls out of someone by touching them, or summoning several animals without blood contracts.

Quote:
I assure u RGs power comes from the Yang half of the juubi while the SG comes from its Yin half.
I assure you you are either clinically insane, or just very very stupid.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 11:26 PM   #1031
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

[QUOTE=kael03;1949518]
Quote:
Rasengan...I rest my case. But if you're looking for a blatant rip-off of DBZ that we haven't seen already...give Kishi time. I'm sure he'll come up with a "happy feelings and rainbow faggotry" jutsu for Naruto to use in junction with the Kyuubi's turn to good.



With your posts I can't.



I know all that, but I'll take a specific instance of your own post for a moment:



NinJUTSU
GenJUTSU
TaiJUTSU

See where you are wrong?
That was all legend spoke about the sage, yet we saw what the RG can do and it only uses high level ninjutsu, no genjutsu. Thats canonz! However, now we know the sage could use nin and genjutsu because he had the power of the RG and SG. Still, the RG alone doesnt use genjutsu because its a yang based doujutsu.

Quote:
Considering Genjutsu is using chakra (according to you, the Yin element (which the Rinnegan gives the user access to)) to manipulate the chakra inside the target's brain to achieve the effect of the illusion, the Rinnegan allows the use of Genjutsu. Again, just because we didn't see Nagato use it, doesn't mean he couldn't. Genjutsu isn't as combat practical as other techniques, such as creating a small gravity well to create a small moon, pulling the souls out of someone by touching them, or summoning several animals without blood contracts.



I assure you you are either clinically insane, or just very very stupid.
And I assure u, u are just oblivious and lack common sense.

One more time for u. The RG is a Yang element based doujutsu that definitly ONLY use ninjutsu, no genjutsu. And the SG is Yin element based that only uses genjutsu.

Let me tell u what I think really happened with RS's sons.
First, there were only two and it was the one who gained the SGs power and a strong body and the other inherited the RG's power and a strong body.
The uchiha and Uzumaki ancestors.
However, the nature of the Yin power from the juubi is malevolent and clings to any negative emotions causing the user to become evil. Because of this the two brothers were forced to battle and somehow the SG powered brother got his physical power stripped from him which became the third brother, the ancestor of the senju.

This explains a couple things:
1. Why the SG is so weak compared to the RG.
2. Why madara made a white and black zetsu. One is senju to power the SG to its max and the black I think now must be a Uzumaki to power the RG.
3. why only the uchiha and Uzumaki can control the kyuubis power. The Uchiha posses the power spiritually through the eyes and the uzumaki possess it physically of the body.


Basically the Uchiha have powerful spiritual energy from the Yin element which manifest in the eyes (window to the soul, spirit) but have low physical energy of the yang element due to theyre missing half the senju. And senju have vica versa.
However, the Uzumaki is a backwards abomination with a Yin based physical energy (how kushina could control the kyuubi) and yang based spiritual energy. Thats how the RG can use so many ninjutsu as doujutsu. thats why the power is so rare IMO. Its an oddity of nature.
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 05-27-2011 at 11:30 PM.
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 11:45 PM   #1032
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU
 
jericho Uzimaki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Fayetteville, NC
Posts: 1,645
Thanks: 2,003
Thanked 1,558 Times in 509 Posts
jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

i hate to interrupt or sound as if i am taking sides, i am not.

But...Nagato kinda relayed that he didn't use Genjutsu, when talking to Itachi. "...your illusions...." I am sure IF RG had genjutsu it would be on a scale of MS quality.
I mean he IS weak to it(sound based anyway).

Also Itachi didn't say COMBINED we have Sage powers or what ever. He said with my eye power and yours, Sage of Six Paths. We can do anything."

Okay continue.

But IF Nagato could do Genjutsu i think he would have done it on Naruto INSTEAD of fighting him. I mean it was a capture mission right? Oh and Genjutsu not being a battle prime thing? Then Ninja wouldn't learn it or use it in battle.
The Uchiha clan, Kurenai and Kakashi would like to have a word with you.
jericho Uzimaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 12:10 AM   #1033
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,691
Thanks: 4,758
Thanked 8,715 Times in 3,841 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
That was all legend spoke about the sage, yet we saw what the RG can do and it only uses high level ninjutsu, no genjutsu.
We saw only a little of what it could possibly do. Ibiki even mentioned that a Rinnegan user could use any technique they wanted with its ability to access all of the elements.

Quote:
However, now we know the sage could use nin and genjutsu because he had the power of the RG and SG.
You mean based on the picture of the Juubi eye behind the Sage when Madara was telling the story of the Sage splitting the Juubi's chakra into the 9 different beasts? How does that eye = the Sharingan?

Quote:
Still, the RG alone doesnt use genjutsu because its a yang based doujutsu.
You claim it's a yang based dojutsu yet it gives the user access to the 5 basic elements as well as YIN and yang chakra? Do you realize how retarded that sounds?

Quote:
And I assure u, u are just oblivious and lack common sense.
Coming from you...that means nothing.

Quote:
One more time for u.
Liar.

Quote:
The RG is a Yang element based doujutsu that definitly ONLY use ninjutsu, no genjutsu.
It was never said to ONLY use Ninjutsu. We've only seen the only person to fight with it use ninjutsu.

Quote:
And the SG is Yin element based that only uses genjutsu.
Susano'o, Amaterasu, and Kamui would like words with you.

Quote:
Let me tell u what I think really happened with RS's sons.
First, there were only two and it was the one who gained the SGs power and a strong body and the other inherited the RG's power and a strong body.
The uchiha and Uzumaki ancestors.
However, the nature of the Yin power from the juubi is malevolent and clings to any negative emotions causing the user to become evil. Because of this the two brothers were forced to battle and somehow the SG powered brother got his physical power stripped from him which became the third brother, the ancestor of the senju.
Wait, I thought you said the Sons were really the Sage split in 2 with Izanagi? Or are you admitting one of your theories was completely full of shit? Because that would be amazing if you were.

Ignoring the rest of your inane drivel because it's the same shit regurgitated. I swear, your idea of "arguing" is copying your own post and pasting it as if it were new or enlightening facts. You can go ahead and post it again, but after this I'm just going to put you on ignore to save what little remains of my sanity and my hope for humanity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jericho Uzimaki View Post
But...Nagato kinda relayed that he didn't use Genjutsu, when talking to Itachi. "...your illusions...." I am sure IF RG had genjutsu it would be on a scale of MS quality.
I mean he IS weak to it(sound based anyway).
Natural chakra based illusions are notoriously difficult to counter because of the chakra used in creating them.

Quote:
But IF Nagato could do Genjutsu i think he would have done it on Naruto INSTEAD of fighting him. I mean it was a capture mission right?
By the time Naruto returned to Konoha and fought Pain, he was full of natural chakra so using genjutsu would've been more difficult. Oh, and then there was the part where the Kyuubi was in control of Naruto and forcing Nagato to run around instead of standing and fighting.

Quote:
Oh and Genjutsu not being a battle prime thing? Then Ninja wouldn't learn it or use it in battle.
The Uchiha clan, Kurenai and Kakashi would like to have a word with you.
I said it wasn't combat practical. It takes a lot of skill to perform genjutsu (Jiraiya couldn't really pull it off, and he was one of the Sannin). Itachi, Kurenai, and Tayuya were exceptionally skilled at using genjutsu in combat. Kakashi has only shown the sharingan based genjutsu that leads the victim to believe the user is reading their thoughts, when all the user is doing is predicting the victim's moves and making the victim use those specific moves.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 12:12 AM   #1034
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU
 
jericho Uzimaki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Fayetteville, NC
Posts: 1,645
Thanks: 2,003
Thanked 1,558 Times in 509 Posts
jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

Had a thought maybe Kabuto wants The Doujutsu twins to fight Madara. IF it comes to that, but more tha likely they are for sasuke and Naruto like i said before.
Is sasuke so far gone he would not hesitate to fight his brother again, knowing the truth?

Would Naruto fight Nagato again?

question if Nagato gave his eyes to Naruto would they disappear if he was sealed away or Edo Tensei cancelled?
jericho Uzimaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 06:56 AM   #1035
superninja
ANBU
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,841
Thanks: 190
Thanked 690 Times in 553 Posts
superninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura about
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by jericho Uzimaki View Post
Had a thought maybe Kabuto wants The Doujutsu twins to fight Madara. IF it comes to that, but more tha likely they are for sasuke and Naruto like i said before.
Is sasuke so far gone he would not hesitate to fight his brother again, knowing the truth?

Would Naruto fight Nagato again?

question if Nagato gave his eyes to Naruto would they disappear if he was sealed away or Edo Tensei cancelled?
I think if zombie Nagato removed his eyes they would turn to dust and his eyes would regrow since zombies regenerate.
It's too bad Itachi got revived, that is defiling his honorable death. I don't care about Nagato.
__________________
The great off panel war has begun...also called the war of one panel because most fights started and ended in one panel.

Also Kin and Gin as substitute for kyuubi chakra (the greatest amount of chakra in Naruto world) is something Kishi pulled out of his ass. I lost major respect. It would be like near the end of LOTR there happens to be another slightly weaker ring and Sauron is like "that will do". It kind of shits on everything established up to that point. It kind of insults my intelligence.
superninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:05 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.