Just a Thought THREAD - Page 78 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 07-07-2011, 12:05 AM   #1156
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by carcharodon View Post
Not sure, has it been suggested that Madara is Nagato's father? I was reading the U.S. Shonen Jump which is at the part where Madara takes the Rinnegan back........In the translation he says that he gave him the Rinnegan which now that I think about it might mean he passed it on to his child (Nagato). He also says that Nagato was the third sage.......which the original sage is obviously the first, Madara was the second once he stole the 1st hokage's DNA and then by having a child with an Uzumaki he created Nagato which was the third sage having both sides of the original sage's DNA in him..........

Sorry if this has already been discussed, but it makes sense, right? Any opinions?
I find it more likely Tobi is the Rs's elder son if that turns out to be the case. Either that or RS himself. Madara porking a uzumaki women then pissing off nagato 8 years later to see if he awakens the RG seems very unlikely IMO.

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-07-2011, 12:41 AM   #1157
batonnoir
Chuunin

batonnoir is on a distinguished roadbatonnoir is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by carcharodon View Post
Not sure, has it been suggested that Madara is Nagato's father? I was reading the U.S. Shonen Jump which is at the part where Madara takes the Rinnegan back........In the translation he says that he gave him the Rinnegan which now that I think about it might mean he passed it on to his child (Nagato). He also says that Nagato was the third sage.......which the original sage is obviously the first, Madara was the second once he stole the 1st hokage's DNA and then by having a child with an Uzumaki he created Nagato which was the third sage having both sides of the original sage's DNA in him..........

Sorry if this has already been discussed, but it makes sense, right? Any opinions?
I have to give you props for making the connection...that would be an awesome "in you face" clue if that's what Tobi-dara meant...In a manga where fathers have monsters sealed inside their children, and then try to have them assasinated, anything really is possible. As some have said, it may be improbable, but it is harldy impossible. If EMS Uchiha plus senju cells = immortal, who's to say what EMS Uchiha plus Uzumaki wasn't part of Ma-tobi's 200 year plan

Unsolved Mysteries.
  1. Kimmimaru's Disease no jutsu
  2. Itachi's Disease no Jutsu
  3. Izuna's "Death"?
  4. Obito's other eye
  5. Nagato's Disease no jutsu
batonnoir is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to batonnoir For This Useful Post:
carcharodon (07-18-2011)
Old 07-07-2011, 06:22 PM   #1158
woody_3162
Chuunin

woody_3162 is an unknown quantity at this point

ok was re reading some chapters and sa they say...just a thought occurred!

Chapter 503 page 5
This is the flashback when Minato fights madarra! Please focus on the top 2 cells!

http://www.mangareader.net/93-55672-...apter-503.html

madarra says: 'a contract seal, are you trying to free the 9 tails from my control'
Minato says: 'no I already did'

Now i originally took that scene to mean that the seal just worked so fast that minato could say 'na mate, already done it' lol

but what if it meant something else which has yet to be revealed

one page earlier madarra says 'he must have put his thunder god marking on me somewhere

http://www.mangareader.net/93-55672-...apter-503.html

what if that is the point minato freed the nine tails from madarra and the seal on the following page was something else!

What if that is the reason why madarra is a shell of his former self and has to now go around doing all this akatsuki business and getting all the beast to get a new body and for his moons eye plan etc etc???

Kushina has said that she taught minato many seals and the uzumaki were known and feared for their sealing techniques

http://www.mangareader.net/93-54942-...apter-500.html

i see this as quite possible and another way for kishi to build up the legend of the 4th hokage
let me know waht you think

p.s. sorry if this has been discussed already and i have overlooked it

Last edited by woody_3162; 07-07-2011 at 06:24 PM.
woody_3162 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 06:57 PM   #1159
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Just a thought...

IMO, if gaara, his father and the 3rd kazekage arent Uzumaki in origin, thus received some of shikakus power when the sage had two sons and so on. Then the next most plausible answer would be Gaara, his father related to the 3rd kazekage. And he was born son to his mother as the shikakus Jink. Let me explain.

first off, gaara father recognized gaaras power as shikakus. http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/546/9
So all these sand, gold and iron jutsu could come from shikaku since they all seem to be realted by kishis interpretation of MAGNETISM.

Now, for example: Kushina was the kyuubi jink and had naruto, but before naruto was even the kyuubis jink he was still born with Fox whiskers. Look!http://www.mangareader.net/93-54942-...apter-500.html
That means as the kyuubi jink, kushina gave SOME of the kyuubis power to naruto. Just like kin/gin, naruto has whiskers that marks him as a male with kyuubi power in him.
Point being, a mom Jink that has a son at least can pass on some of the bijuus power she has sealed in her.

So, as the first magnetism user we know of, Lets say the 3rd kazekage was the son of shikakus jink. Having been born with the ichibis power, the user gains shukakus special ability and even the dark circles around the eyes like shikaku.
Thus, gaara and his father must be directly related to the 3rd kazekage which is how they can use the shikakus ability. However, its possible gaara got all his abilities from the ichibi directly and when it was removed there was enough of its power left for gaara to still use its abilities. Still, the 3rd kazekage and the 4th are better explained as son, grand son of a ichibi jink.

EDIT; Also forgot to add the dark circle explanation.

We know shikaku has dark circles around his eyes so maybe the basic gaining of the bijuus pupil when using its power doesnt happen in this case. The user of shikakus power at such a low level only gets the dark circles around the eye instead.

Gaara father powers up and gets the dark circleshttp://www.mangareader.net/naruto/546/9
Yet gaara always has the dark circleshttp://www.mangareader.net/naruto/546/7

IMO, gaaras father is probably able to control the power better then gaara. Either that or gaara being the former jink of the ichibi as well as great grandson to another could make garras own basic chakra that of the ichibis so the dark circles wont ever go away. until he dies I guess, or chakra reaches zero.

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 07-08-2011 at 07:12 PM.
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Konnaha_yellow_flash For This Useful Post:
batonnoir (07-17-2011), jericho Uzimaki (07-18-2011)
Old 07-10-2011, 06:16 AM   #1160
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 2,172 Times in 789 Posts
Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough

I speak in the name of everyone:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg jesus-says-cool-story-bro.jpg (51.7 KB, 9 views)
Vishnu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 01:05 AM   #1161
batonnoir
Chuunin

Here's another Uzumaki related thought, Karin has shown no special talents in fighting, so why put her in charge of a dungeon. It is possible that the Uzumaki skill with seals made it possible for her to make the cells escape proof, and that she could perhaps subdue some ninjas with seals...or maybe she's only good for sucking on.

Unsolved Mysteries.
  3. Izuna's "Death"?
  4. Obito's other eye
Old 07-17-2011, 01:22 AM   #1162
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,717 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

When did it become official that Karin was Uzumaki? I mean, it has never even been hinted at. On top of the fact that her hair isn't the red we've seen as "trademark" for the Uzumaki, she hasn't shown any actual skills beyond being a sensor and a masochistic healer, let alone the skills with seals the Uzumaki clan were wiped out for.
kael03 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 05:06 AM   #1163
Senkradlol
Chuunin

Senkradlol is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
When did it become official that Karin was Uzumaki? I mean, it has never even been hinted at. On top of the fact that her hair isn't the red we've seen as "trademark" for the Uzumaki, she hasn't shown any actual skills beyond being a sensor and a masochistic healer, let alone the skills with seals the Uzumaki clan were wiped out for.
Agree with everything, but he does have a good point as to why she was the guard. Seems silly lol
Senkradlol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 06:41 AM   #1164
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough

Maybe because of her sensory skills? I mean she can sense the slightest changes in chakra, you try to attempt to escape without her noticing.

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag

2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)

Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
stubborn_d0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stubborn_d0nkey For This Useful Post:
batonnoir (07-17-2011), That1CheezyGuy (07-17-2011), Vishnu (07-17-2011)
Old 07-17-2011, 07:16 AM   #1165
batonnoir
Chuunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Karin is at least part Uzumaki...just as surely as Madara Uchiha was in that last casket that made MadaTobi piss his pants.

I just call it like I read it.

Unsolved Mysteries.
  3. Izuna's "Death"?
  4. Obito's other eye
The Following User Says Thank You to batonnoir For This Useful Post:
Vengeance (10-12-2011)
Old 07-17-2011, 12:35 PM   #1166
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Well you must be reading something else, because Karin has shown no signs of being Uzumaki, even part. She has none of the physical trademarks, and she hasn't shown any skill in seals. She was put in charge of the Southern hideout because she is truly devoted to Orochimaru and she has the ability to detect specific peoples' chakra at extreme distances with little effort, making it impossible to escape. As for Madara, all signs have pointed towards Tobi being Madara, so I would like to know what exactly you've read that would make you believe both of those.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (07-17-2011), Gakure (07-18-2011), k-lai (07-17-2011), Numinous (07-17-2011), Vishnu (07-17-2011)
Old 07-17-2011, 04:42 PM   #1167
Rikudou Sennin
Legend

Rikudou Sennin is on a distinguished roadRikudou Sennin is on a distinguished road

My theory is that Naruto isn't an Uzumaki because he has blond hair!

"My country is the world ... my religion is to do good."
- Thomas Paine -
1737 - 1809

"They must find it difficult ... those who have taken authority as the truth, rather than truth as the authority."
- G. Massey -
Egyptologist
Rikudou Sennin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Rikudou Sennin For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (07-17-2011), Gakure (07-18-2011), Numinous (07-17-2011), That1CheezyGuy (07-17-2011), Vishnu (07-17-2011)
Old 07-17-2011, 06:23 PM   #1168
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 2,172 Times in 789 Posts
Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough

Just apply Occam's razor for both Madara and Karin: Tobi is Madara and Karin is not an Uzumaki. After all kishi it's not the brightest star in the sky at creating complicated plot.
Vishnu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 03:00 AM   #1169
Senkradlol
Chuunin

Senkradlol is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by stubborn_d0nkey View Post
Maybe because of her sensory skills? I mean she can sense the slightest changes in chakra, you try to attempt to escape without her noticing.
Unless oro was there constantly, if someone was able to escape she wouldn't be to hard to over throw imo..Unless she warns him or someshit asap idk.
Senkradlol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 03:16 AM   #1170
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senkradlol View Post
Unless oro was there constantly, if someone was able to escape she wouldn't be to hard to over throw imo..Unless she warns him or someshit asap idk.
She can detect a specific person's chakra from over 10 km away. Even if there was an escape, she'd have plenty of time to get a fix on their location and call in reinforcements.
The Following User Says Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Senkradlol (07-18-2011)