Just a Thought THREAD - Page 83 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 07-20-2011, 12:33 PM   #1231
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,715 Times in 3,841 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasenganja View Post
Ahh glad to see nothings changed in my absence..
You left? Hmm, guess I didn't even notice. By the way, who are you again?

Quote:
Same negative shit hole.
So leave? Simple as that. You don't like it the door is over there ->

Quote:
Didnt even get to get in depth on the discussion i see kyf explaining something.. Then you guys start ripping him apart for that??
Except the "explanation" kyf gave had nothing to do with the current discussion of some idiot claiming that Madara is Nagato's dad. He decided "oh look! a theory without my input, I must try to cram my yin/yang bullshit down everyone's throats one more time", except with worse spelling and grammar and more "haterz" and "biased idiots" and complete disregard to reading comprehension.

Quote:
Very insightful btw thank you for that KYF..
Aaaaaaaaand you're a bigger idiot than I thought if you think KYF is insightful.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (07-20-2011), Numinous (07-20-2011), Vishnu (07-20-2011)

Old 07-20-2011, 12:44 PM   #1232
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 2,172 Times in 789 Posts
Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough

Give him a rest he is a wannabe KYF. Don't bother with idiots. One KYF is enough.
Vishnu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 04:22 PM   #1233
k-lai
ANBU

k-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasenganja View Post
Ahh glad to see nothings changed in my absence..
Why had to change ur diapers?
The Following User Says Thank You to k-lai For This Useful Post:
Vishnu (07-20-2011)
Old 07-20-2011, 06:53 PM   #1234
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxMESTxx View Post
you try to explain it to people who dont give a fuck, i do understand the basics, thats how i know your full of shit 99.9%.

Sorry im not a dumb fuck like you, this manga isnt complex to me, its actually pretty simple and childish, like you.
Yea, claims as usual! I gave u a chance to prove ur claims and u took the same low road of baseless insults like a 3rd grader missing is pudding pack...

Again, claims!!! I dont care how much U TALK about ur knowledge and understanding of the manga. I was trying to find out if u actually knew anything, but u clearly dont lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
@ Vishnu:

Just saw his post and anybody with a brain shouldn't give a fuck about it. Look at the expressions used, he repeatedly uses IMO but then says it's "Kishi's school" and all he said "can't be argued". The Freudian slip in that post is so big it's almost a ski instance: he thinks that his opinion is as good as canon. He's simply a narcissist, anyone that dares to refute his opinion is either "ignorant" or a "biased hater" and never, NEVER, admits his mistakes because, for him, he was never wrong to begin with, so why would he apologize for something that he can't find error within?

If you look at what he says about me, he keeps hammering on the same stuff, like me not knowing Izanagi was what made the Bijuu or me thinking that gravity can push. He does that because what I know is outside of his spectrum of knowledge and he, being a narcissist, immediately assumes it is wrong.

That's why he mocked me for the Izanagi bit, because I have training on separating clauses and detecting variances on specificity of the text, so I detected the nuances and saw that Madara isn't talking about Izanagi, he's only using it as a framing device for the Yin/Yang manipulation. KYF has no such training, so his approach to the text is more literal, so my reading is completely wrong because I'm talking about nuances that he can't detect. This is even more obvious with the gravity issue, because I'm aware of Einsteinian physics and they say gravity can push with enough bending of the space/time continuum, while KYF only knows Newtonian physics, where gravity pushing is simply impossible.

He just keeps going on and on and on because he can't admit we know more than him. The only way he can possibly stop this inanity is by tiring himself out, which, by the looks of it, isn't going to happen soon.
Translation: Im trying to make up for obvious Hypocrisy in my posts with KFY so Im boasting my intelligence again to try and fool everyone to the reality of my overwhelming ignorance brought on by my gay emotions and prejudice overwhelming the logic/reason I already barely have.
Having to claim training to cover for ur epic fail is ridiculous lol. And how can u claim to have detailed understanding of this manga if u cant even comprehend my post u fool?

BOT:
1. Projection of the worst caliber!!!
I said "IMO" when discussing jutsu that have no real confirmation as Yin/Yang based jutsu. Read the post u jackass!!!

If u actaully read my post then u would know that the first half was the confirmation of the jutsu kakashi discussed with naruto as Yin/yang based jutsu. Thats confirmed, no opinion involved. I merely by understanding of Yin/yang and how each jutsu works deduced which is whihc, Yin or Yang based.
Then went on to the other half in which I named "theoretical Yin/yang jutsu", jackass! U know, theory... That thing that is mere opinion based on manga panel to support the idea.
Lol, u called me naracist because I presented the confirmed Yin/yang jutsu as they should be, then presented possible Yin/yang jutsu based on manga and my opinion which is the right way to present them u idiot!

Lol, ur so dense u cant even realize I presented each half perfectly. Confirmed Yin/yang based jutsu as they are. Canon! And theoretical Yin/yang based jutsu as Opinion... Now really! How Am I a narcissist for proper presentation of canon and my opinion LMAO...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Yin is slow/soft/yielding/diffuse/cold/wet/passive. Yin represents spiritual/mental energy in the Naruto realm as this relates to the power of the mind. This is what makes up the eye power of the Rikkudou.

Yang is fast/hard/solid/focused/hot/dry/aggressive. Yang represents physical/body energy in the Naruto realm as this relates to the power of the body. This is what makes up the body power of the Rikkudou.

In order to use Izunagi one must possess both Yin & Yang or rather one must have both the power of the mind/eye as well as the power of the body.

This is all you really need to know about Yin & Yang within the Naruto world.
OK, ur merely stating what IO said differently. I showed application to physical jutsu, not just doujutsu.

EDIT and Numifail:

We got confirmation that genjutsu is YIN release as my post states.... U just keep failing captain hypocrite lol.

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 07-20-2011 at 06:55 PM.
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 06:54 PM   #1235
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

I clicked "view post", read 2 sentences, gave up. Cool story, bro.
The Following User Says Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Numinous (07-20-2011)
Old 07-20-2011, 07:05 PM   #1236
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
I clicked "view post", read 2 sentences, gave up. Cool story, bro.
I specially love how he addresses me like I was saying what he said was completely wrong, where my beef was with the absolute, condescending tone of the post. Nobody likes to be talked down by a complete idiot that has a percentage of success in his theories of 1% (and that's even being nice).

Who cares if genjutsu is Yin or not, everybody either highly suspect such was true or wouldn't question it. Gloating about something so mundane only reveals the limits of such a small mind.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
kael03 (07-20-2011), Vishnu (07-20-2011), xxMESTxx (07-20-2011)
Old 07-20-2011, 07:20 PM   #1237
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
I specially love how he addresses me like I was saying what he said was completely wrong, where my beef was with the absolute, condescending tone of the post. Nobody likes to be talked down by a complete idiot that has a percentage of success in his theories of 1% (and that's even being nice).

Who cares if genjutsu is Yin or not, everybody either highly suspect such was true or wouldn't question it. Gloating about something so mundane only reveals the limits of such a small mind.
Lol, Now Im only condescending hunh?

Last I checked I was a narcissist because I properly presented canon as canon and a theory as my Opinion... LOL.

And now that there confirmation I do know what Im talking about U claim "we already knew pretty much"... Haha, my BS detector went crazy when I read that shit.
And trying to BS ur way around the fact u didnt know squat about genjutsu based in YIN just shows how big of a poser u are. Whats next? Ur going to claim to of already known everything I posted in my explanation of Yin/yang with known jutsu despite the obvious lack of interest tied to ur lack of understanding.

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 07-20-2011 at 07:21 PM.
Old 07-20-2011, 07:22 PM   #1238
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Lol, Now Im only condescending hunh?

Last I checked I was a narcissist because I properly presented canon as canon and a theory as my Opinion... LOL.

And now that there confirmation I do know what Im talking about U claim "we already knew pretty much"... Haha, my BS detector went crazy when I read that shit.
And trying to BS ur way around the fact u didnt know squat about genjutsu based in YIN just shows how big of a poser u are. Whats next? Ur going to claim to of already known everything I posted in my explanation of Yin/yang with known jutsu despite the obvious lack of interest tied to ur lack of understanding.
You're like herpes. You keep on coming back.
Old 07-20-2011, 07:31 PM   #1239
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Cool story Bro.... Yea, u dont matter! Ur like the retarded parrot and the Idiots shoulder.

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Old 07-20-2011, 07:35 PM   #1240
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

You should change your name into herpes. It's quite catchy.
Old 07-20-2011, 07:36 PM   #1241
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Vishnu, you're doing it wrong. Just ignore the retard.
Old 07-20-2011, 07:39 PM   #1242
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Quote:
I think it's time to have him on ignore to. Stupid of me to no doing it before but i was curious what shit he will bring up.
Old 07-20-2011, 07:40 PM   #1243
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

My lack of interest on theorizing stuff is intrinsically connected to my lack of interest alone, because lack of understanding is in your side, not mine. And just because I don't explicitly talk about something like I was a kid with ADD and OCD (like you do) doesn't mean I don't have assumptions of my own. I simple prefer to be quiet and see how they go, if they are confirmed good, if they are not I failed on my assumption, and that's it. I don't elaborate a spectacle around it just to make me the local clown.

Also, I prefer to spend my creativity on my fiction, which pays off much more than theories on a manga seemingly ending. Because, here's the big shocker, once Naruto is done, all these theories you have made were for nothing. NOTHING. The only way they'd be for something is if Kishimoto picked them, but he simply doesn't seem to do so with your 1% success. So, if I were you, I'd just create a Word file, grab a fiction for dummies book and put your fertile imagination to good use. Who knows, you could be bigger than Kishi himself! Oh wait, I forgot, you think that Original Fiction is lesser than crazy theories on someone else's work. My bad, my bad.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
kael03 (07-20-2011)
Old 07-20-2011, 07:42 PM   #1244
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Quote:
Yea because u do it so well... Dont be a Hypocrite, criticising VInny for ur own mistakes u still make...

EDIT: U have ur saying and now I have mine.... (Ill use it when necessary)

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Old 07-20-2011, 07:44 PM   #1245
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

This message is hidden because Konnaha_yellow_flash is on your ignore list.

How nice.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (07-20-2011), kael03 (07-20-2011), Numinous (07-20-2011), stubborn_d0nkey (07-21-2011)