Just a Thought THREAD - Page 91 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 11-10-2011, 06:27 PM   #1351
Lalalila2
Missing-Nin

Lalalila2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

Itachi killed Shisui or he committed suicide? If he killed himself how Itachi gained Mangekyō Sharingan? Maybe the same way how Kakashi?
Lalalila2 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Lalalila2 For This Useful Post:
stubborn_d0nkey (11-11-2011)

Old 11-11-2011, 03:20 AM   #1352
k-lai
ANBU

k-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enough

It was said in manga that shisui erased his existence so it could be that itachi awakened his mangyekyou after witnessing his friends disappear(loss of loved one) coupled with the feeling of purpose shisui gave him to protect his eye. That can really break a man down
Old 11-15-2011, 10:09 AM   #1353
batonnoir
Chuunin

batonnoir is on a distinguished roadbatonnoir is on a distinguished road

Like many of you I have been eagerly awaiting Sasukes return.

My only question is...Is he really so hung up on fighting Naruto and the destruction of the Hidden Leaf, that he is ready to miss his chance to exact revenge on Tobi, who also had a hand in the massacre of the Uchihas.

It could be that Sasuke's attack on Zetsu was the first outright action after completing a hidden agenda to ammass enough power to take out Tobidara.

Unsolved Mysteries.
  1. Kimmimaru's Disease no jutsu
  2. Itachi's Disease no Jutsu
  3. Izuna's "Death"?
  4. Obito's other eye
  5. Nagato's Disease no jutsu
batonnoir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 01:45 PM   #1354
k-lai
ANBU

k-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enough

The things is dat tobi probably anticipated his actions and made plans for it
The Following User Says Thank You to k-lai For This Useful Post:
batonnoir (11-15-2011)
Old 12-10-2011, 09:25 AM   #1355
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Just a thought but did Kishi totally forget about Minato's forbidden scroll?

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 10:14 AM   #1356
Gamabunta
Chuunin

Gamabunta will become famous soon enoughGamabunta will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Just a thought but did Kishi totally forget about Minato's forbidden scroll?
I believed you tagged the wrong picture cause that one is naruto as a naughty kid who stole the multiple clones forbidden jutsu back then when iruka is his teacher (i think?)... Correct me if i am wrong but the jutsu you're talking about is the jutsu he wants naruto to complete right?...
Gamabunta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 10:42 AM   #1357
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamabunta View Post
I believed you tagged the wrong picture cause that one is naruto as a naughty kid who stole the multiple clones forbidden jutsu back then when iruka is his teacher (i think?)... Correct me if i am wrong but the jutsu you're talking about is the jutsu he wants naruto to complete right?...
Dude that is Minato's forbidden scroll which contained jutsu besides Kage Bushin. Kage Bushin was simply the first one written as mentioned by Naruto himself. My question is basically why this scroll which belonged to Minato was never mentioned again.

Quote:
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
Gamabunta (12-10-2011), Sensei-Q (12-10-2011)
Old 12-10-2011, 12:01 PM   #1358
Gamabunta
Chuunin

Gamabunta will become famous soon enoughGamabunta will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Dude that is Minato's forbidden scroll which contained jutsu besides Kage Bushin. Kage Bushin was simply the first one written as mentioned by Naruto himself. My question is basically why this scroll which belonged to Minato was never mentioned again.
Thanks, i got it now thats the scroll of seals. Never actually realised it at first chapter but wondering does orochimaru steal this too cause he stole stuff from the third hokage...

Edit: On second thought, oro stole seals with forbidden jutsus from the third hokage may be before the story begin...

Last edited by Gamabunta; 12-10-2011 at 12:17 PM.
Old 12-10-2011, 12:15 PM   #1359
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Quote:
Thanks, i got it now thats the scroll of seals. Never actually realised it at first chapter but wondering does orochimaru steal this too cause he stole stuff from the third hokage...
Orochimaru already left Konoha by the time the manga started which means he couldn't have taken it.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 12-10-2011, 12:32 PM   #1360
Gamabunta
Chuunin

Quote:
Orochimaru already left Konoha by the time the manga started which means he couldn't have taken it.
Just out of curiousity, why are this scroll minato's? It maybe stated in the manga somewhere though and i miss out on it, anyway if you won't mind...
Old 12-10-2011, 01:39 PM   #1361
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Quote:
Just out of curiousity, why are this scroll minato's? It maybe stated in the manga somewhere though and i miss out on it, anyway if you won't mind...
Sarutobi: Yes that is a dangerous scroll forbidden by the previous Hokage.

The Hokage before Sarutobi was Minato. According to Mizuki the scroll contains jutsu which were used to seal the nine tails. Meaning it contained information about Eight Trigrams sealing techniques as well. Which potentially can make the scroll Uzumaki in origin.

Note: The Toad scroll is something different it simply contained the key to Naruto's seal.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

The Following User Says Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
Gamabunta (12-10-2011)
Old 12-10-2011, 01:55 PM   #1362
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

It was actually Hashirama's scroll, Veng. Hokage can be both singular and plural. In this case it's plural, meaning the scroll belonged to all 4 Kage. Since Hashirama was the first to bind and seal the 9 tails with Mito's assistance, the scroll belonged to him.
kael03 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 01:59 PM   #1363
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
It was actually Hashirama's scroll, Veng. Hokage can be both singular and plural. In this case it's plural, meaning the scroll belonged to all 4 Kage. Since Hashirama was the first to bind and seal the 9 tails with Mito's assistance, the scroll belonged to him.
Mizuki is referring to Naruto which by default refers to Minato since he's the one who sealed the nine tails into Naruto. Also didn't Mito not Hashirama seal the nine tails within herself?

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 12-10-2011, 02:06 PM   #1364
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Hashirama was able to control and seal bijuu. He took control of the kyuubi, then Mito sealed it within herself. The scroll itself had the seal for the kyuubi in it, which is how Minato knew how to do it with Naruto. But the scroll was originally Hashirama's (with the help of Mito).
kael03 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 02:10 PM   #1365
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Hashirama was able to control and seal bijuu. He took control of the kyuubi, then Mito sealed it within herself. The scroll itself had the seal for the kyuubi in it, which is how Minato knew how to do it with Naruto. But the scroll was originally Hashirama's (with the help of Mito).
Taking control & sealing are two different things. If Mito is the one who sealed the Kyuubi how is it that the scroll belongs to Hashirama? Hashirama's power over Bijuu was like Ashes power over pokemon. It's never stated that Hashirama sealed the Kyuubi only that he took control of it. Mito is the one who actually sealed the Kyuubi. These same sealing techniques came from the Uzumaki which Kushina knew & passed down to Minato. Minato didn't learn sealing technique from a Hokage scroll but from Kushina herself.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote: