Just a Thought THREAD - Page 95 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 02-18-2012, 11:36 PM   #1411
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

Kyuubi attack wasn't simply 3 months after Obito's death. Look at the height differences in Kakashi dude had a huge growth spurt in between.

PS: More like 1 year.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 02-18-2012 at 11:44 PM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-19-2012, 05:17 AM   #1412
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough

^ lol

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag

2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)

Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
stubborn_d0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to stubborn_d0nkey For This Useful Post:
xxMESTxx (02-19-2012)
Old 02-19-2012, 02:57 PM   #1413
Rasenganja
Anbu Herbalist

Rasenganja is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Information from the Databook and Manga. I was a little off on my time frame, but the difference is irrelevant. It was about a year after Obito's death that Tobi's attack happened. Kakashi was 13 when he was promoted to Jounin, or when Obito died (since the mission Obito died during was Kakashi's first mission as a Jounin). Kakashi is 26 at the start of the series, and the Kyuubi attack took place 12 years before the start of the series.

1 year does not allow for Obito to be brought back from being crushed by tons of rock, grow/age to a middle aged man, and develop a fighting style that can keep Minato on his toes. It just doesn't happen.

Maybe he was never fully crushed, have you ever thought about why tobi and zetsu were companions? Also zetsu is im guessing a member of the same village they were fighting that day. Hmm, Convinient much?

Another thing is obito showed characteristics of a radical, In kakashi gaiden his ninja way becomes wanting to change the ninja community by not always following every rule and to an extent thats exactly what tobi is doing he doesnt want all out chaos he just wants peace in his post apocalyptic zombie utopia.
Rasenganja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 05:56 PM   #1414
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasenganja View Post
Maybe he was never fully crushed, have you ever thought about why tobi and zetsu were companions? Also zetsu is im guessing a member of the same village they were fighting that day. Hmm, Convinient much?
Tobi made Zetsu. As in Zetsu is a creation of ninja magic science, not a "former human". If you're going to be a worthless contrarian, at least try to make a solid defense for your point.

And by the way, Obito stated that his entire right side was totally crushed. And the cave he was in fell down entirely on top of him. His corpse has a few dozen tons of solid rock crashing down on it. So yeah.

Quote:
Another thing is obito showed characteristics of a radical, In kakashi gaiden his ninja way becomes wanting to change the ninja community by not always following every rule and to an extent thats exactly what tobi is doing he doesnt want all out chaos he just wants peace in his post apocalyptic zombie utopia.
Somehow I don't see Obito, who lived by "never leave a friend behind," and sacrificed his life to save Rin and Kakashi, suddenly shifting into a psychotic, remorseless murderer who treats his allies as expendable tools. Obito of all people would not go against his principles out of nowhere, and he sure as hell wasn't an "ends justify the means" personality. The fact that you have to ignore shit like that to argue Tobito is why you automatically look stupid doing so.

Last edited by AOTKorby; 02-19-2012 at 05:58 PM.
AOTKorby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (02-20-2012), kael03 (02-19-2012), King Leonin (02-20-2012), Senkradlol (02-19-2012)
Old 02-19-2012, 06:22 PM   #1415
Rasenganja
Anbu Herbalist

Quote:
Tobi made Zetsu. As in Zetsu is a creation of ninja magic science, not a "former human". If you're going to be a worthless contrarian, at least try to make a solid defense for your point.

And by the way, Obito stated that his entire right side was totally crushed. And the cave he was in fell down entirely on top of him. His corpse has a few dozen tons of solid rock crashing down on it. So yeah.

Somehow I don't see Obito, who lived by "never leave a friend behind," and sacrificed his life to save Rin and Kakashi, suddenly shifting into a psychotic, remorseless murderer who treats his allies as expendable tools. Obito of all people would not go against his principles out of nowhere, and he sure as hell wasn't an "ends justify the means" personality. The fact that you have to ignore shit like that to argue Tobito is why you automatically look stupid doing so.

Tobi like cooked zetsu up from scratch? I did not know that sir. Although he did in fact sacrifice himself for rin was she even alive when the kyubi accident took place? hmm?? Whatever happened to rin?
Old 02-19-2012, 09:23 PM   #1416
Gamabunta
Chuunin

Gamabunta will become famous soon enoughGamabunta will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Tobi like cooked zetsu up from scratch? I did not know that sir. Although he did in fact sacrifice himself for rin was she even alive when the kyubi accident took place? hmm?? Whatever happened to rin?
This is what happened to Rin, moment before she die...
http://www.mangareader.net/93-249-14...apter-244.html

And obito only lives on as the eye to complete..
http://www.mangareader.net/93-249-11...apter-244.html

Kakashi once incomplete chidori...
http://www.mangareader.net/93-245-14...apter-240.html

Obito story is finished. He dies as a happy kid.
Gamabunta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 11:02 PM   #1417
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Kyuubi attack wasn't simply 3 months after Obito's death. Look at the height differences in Kakashi dude had a huge growth spurt in between.

PS: More like 1 year.
Um... way to correct a mistake I already corrected 7 hours after I corrected it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Information from the Databook and Manga. I was a little off on my time frame, but the difference is irrelevant. It was about a year after Obito's death that Tobi's attack happened. Kakashi was 13 when he was promoted to Jounin, or when Obito died (since the mission Obito died during was Kakashi's first mission as a Jounin). Kakashi is 26 at the start of the series, and the Kyuubi attack took place 12 years before the start of the series.

1 year does not allow for Obito to be brought back from being crushed by tons of rock, grow/age to a middle aged man, and develop a fighting style that can keep Minato on his toes. It just doesn't happen.
Hi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamabunta View Post
Rin didn't die then. That was Kakashi that was asking that just as he was waking up.

Rin was alive at the end of the Kakashi Gaiden.

Last edited by kael03; 02-19-2012 at 11:28 PM.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 12:00 AM   #1418
Gamabunta
Chuunin

Gamabunta will become famous soon enoughGamabunta will become famous soon enough

Kael you're right. I had it confused for a flashback thinking
Minato failed to save her but i see now that is not the case.

Anyway she is dead afterall as confirmed by kakashi later on.

http://www.mangareader.net/93-430-2/...apter-425.html
Gamabunta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 12:29 AM   #1419
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Madara made Zetsu Tobi simply took credit for it.

Quote:
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Old 02-20-2012, 08:26 AM   #1420
emachina
Jounin

emachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Obito did nothing that out of the ordinary. Other ninjas had put their friends before the mission before. Kakashi's father was one of them. Minato left his position on the battle field to help Kakashi, Rin and Obito. So saving a friend, over the completion of the mission was never that radical an idea. It was frowned upon, so much so in some cases, it led ninjas to commit suicide,like Kakashi's father.

Besides, Obito's motivation for saving Rin wasn't some desire for radical change, he simply wanted to save the life of the girl he liked. And he managed to convince Kakashi to help him by, basically, outsmarting him and appealing to his emotions.

Last edited by emachina; 02-20-2012 at 08:28 AM.
emachina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 01:19 PM   #1421
xxMESTxx
EffYouSeeKay

xxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Madara made Zetsu Tobi simply took credit for it.
Nice dodge.

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." -M. K. Gandhi
xxMESTxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 05:10 PM   #1422
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxMESTxx View Post
Nice dodge.
What exactly am I dodging? Zetsu tree was made from Hashirama DNA which was gotten by Madara not Tobi.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 02-20-2012, 05:14 PM   #1423
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough

I dont really care (atm) who made zetsu, but are you seriously justifying your stance that Madara made him not Tobi with (only) that?? L0L

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag

2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)

Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
stubborn_d0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 05:23 PM   #1424
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Quote:
Originally Posted by stubborn_d0nkey View Post
I dont really care (atm) who made zetsu, but are you seriously justifying your stance that Madara made him not Tobi with (only) that?? L0L
It's simple Tobi was basically claiming things Madara did because he was posing as Madara. Tobi simply put never had access to Hashirama from what we know. Tobi never fought Hashirama from what we know. Obviously the DNA that Madara had was used to create Zetsu since there is nothing to indicate that Tobi had that DNA to begin with. I could go on about this & explain theories on what Tobi actually is(a creature created by Madara using the Zetsu tree) however that's better left for a different discussion.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Vengeance; 02-20-2012 at 05:24 PM.
Old 02-21-2012, 03:04 AM   #1425
Rasenganja
Anbu Herbalist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamabunta View Post

And obito only lives on as the eye to complete..
http://www.mangareader.net/93-249-11...apter-244.html

Kakashi once incomplete chidori...
http://www.mangareader.net/93-245-14...apter-240.html

Obito story is finished. He dies as a happy kid.
Umm Okay, So what happens to rin again? Hmm yes even i thought that, but why make chidori an incomplete technique just to create a side story to create obito to kill him with falling rocks.. Hmm, maybe.

Ahh so she is dead i figured that. I wonder how she died....

Quote:
Originally Posted by emachina View Post
Obito did nothing that out of the ordinary. Other ninjas had put their friends before the mission before. Kakashi's father was one of them. Minato left his position on the battle field to help Kakashi, Rin and Obito. So saving a friend, over the completion of the mission was never that radical an idea. It was frowned upon, so much so in some cases, it led ninjas to commit suicide,like Kakashi's father.

Besides, Obito's motivation for saving Rin wasn't some desire for radical change, he simply wanted to save the life of the girl he liked. And he managed to convince Kakashi to help him by, basically, outsmarting him and appealing to his emotions.

It was an idea for change obito even says so himself, just imagine that same ideology amplified. Coupled with not being able to approach the girl you love because you were crushed by rocks lost one eye and look like a monster and on top of all that, that girl dies!

Quote:
It's simple Tobi was basically claiming things Madara did because he was posing as Madara. Tobi simply put never had access to Hashirama from what we know. Tobi never fought Hashirama from what we know. Obviously the DNA that Madara had was used to create Zetsu since there is nothing to indicate that Tobi had that DNA to begin with. I could go on about this & explain theories on what Tobi actually is(a creature created by Madara using the Zetsu tree) however that's better left for a different discussion.
What did tobi ever claim to do that madara did? Just wondering. Another thing is madara wasnt even the only person known to have hashiramas dna and we dont even know in what form he recieved the 1st hokages power in..

Last edited by Rasenganja; 02-21-2012 at 03:48 AM.