Why is Pain having so much trouble - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 03-04-2009, 11:27 AM   #1
Hurricane Chronicles
Hunter-Nin

Hurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the rough
Why is Pain having so much trouble

Pain realistically should have been able to catch Naruto, but one thing hindered him to the point of Critical damage on Nagatos body and the destruction of 5 pains. That problem pain is having is that unlike all the other Jinchurikis and Bijuus, Naruto has the backing of many friends and his whole village. Garra did too but he wasnt able to fight off Diedara with his own power because of the ariel assult and betrayl from the inside of his village.
Naruto doesnt have that problem of betrayl not even from Danzo. If Naruto didnt make friends and prove himself worthy of being a good ninja villagewide, His ass would ve been grass. Pain cant win because of this comradery he has built with other ninjas from the genins to the Hokage. And he's more powerful than any jinchuriki with out his bijuu powers thanks to Rasengan training and Sage Training.

Old 03-04-2009, 11:39 AM   #2
Ironclad
Jounin

Ironclad will become famous soon enoughIronclad will become famous soon enoughIronclad will become famous soon enough
Re: Why is Pain having so much trouble

Why?

Why would it be realistical that Pain would be untouchable to Naruto?
Ironclad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 11:41 AM   #3
moebrown20
Ninja

moebrown20 will become famous soon enoughmoebrown20 will become famous soon enoughmoebrown20 will become famous soon enough

You may have a point there.
The other villages used the jinchuriki as their main weapon.
So I guess they were use to fighting by themselves unlike Naruto.
Old 03-04-2009, 11:42 AM   #4
popion
Hunter-Nin

popion will become famous soon enoughpopion will become famous soon enoughpopion will become famous soon enough

pain wasted time to explain himself to naruto. imo the paths are just consumables
i also think he could have killed naruto (but that is out of the question, cuz of the "bigg ass grav pulse that destroys countries no jutsu" he planes on developing)
naruto's friends are gay when it comes to actualy helping him(yeah yeah the i cant help him speach).
the only advantage naruto had is hinata (the info about pain part is plain shit). she is the trigger that made naruto go boom (cuz he didnt want that, he trained in sage tehniques to avoid useing kyuubi juice to defeat his oponents).

edit:
oh yeah, i almost forgot,
hinata ftw
in your face, haters

Last edited by popion; 03-04-2009 at 11:44 AM.
popion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 12:34 PM   #5
Grand_Fireball
Genin

Grand_Fireball is on a distinguished road

I agree. Even if Pain is himself a team, they should have sent more ninja to capture Naruto. Or Konan should have fought with him.
If Pain's duty was to capture Naruto, it's safe to assume he was able to. Even if he didn't know that Naruto had Sage-abilities, which created a problem for Pain, this Almighty Pain still should have finished the job quickly.
Popion is right- he wasted too much time talking.

Actually, Pain totally shits on regular Naruto, come to think. It's the Sage mode that really saved his ass. And the fact that his comrades didn't give him up, which allowed him to prepare for the fight a little.
Old 03-04-2009, 01:07 PM   #6
blake
Hunter-Nin

blake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura about

its not even sage mode that saves him, itll be the kyuubi. all the other 5 paths are expendable to pain, all he really needs in god realm
blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 01:47 PM   #7
Shiranui
Risen from the ashes

Shiranui is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand_Fireball View Post
Actually, Pain totally shits on regular Naruto, come to think. It's the Sage mode that really saved his ass. And the fact that his comrades didn't give him up, which allowed him to prepare for the fight a little.
I think we're too quick to dismiss base Naruto. Yes, his base form would lose to the 6 paths however if we take into account all the training he has undergone in P2 it is safe to assume that his base form is much better than before. For example:

One thing people always attack is Naruto's chakra control. After SM training its quite obvious that he improved a lot in this area. Keeping all 3 energies perfect harmony is no easy task after all.

Taijutsu wise his base form should also be much better than before. Even tough Frog katas is at its most effective while in SM, base Naruto will always have the dicipline and forms he learned at his disposal.

Jutsu. Do i even need to go there ?? Even tough he doesn't have tons the ones he does have pretty much tramples all non kage lvl ninja out there.

So the point is base Naruto is much stronger than people give him credit for.

Ontopic: I think Pein wasn't expecting Naruto to perform the way he did. He was ready for a jinchuriki, however Naruto showed up with an small army of super powerful toads, wasted 5 of his bodies and forced Nagato to go to the extremes.

Forgotten by all. Locked away in this place.
I shall make them remember.

Last edited by Shiranui; 03-04-2009 at 01:55 PM.
Shiranui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 02:52 PM   #8
moebrown20
Ninja

moebrown20 will become famous soon enoughmoebrown20 will become famous soon enoughmoebrown20 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiranui View Post
Ontopic: I think Pein wasn't expecting Naruto to perform the way he did. He was ready for a jinchuriki, however Naruto showed up with an small army of super powerful toads, wasted 5 of his bodies and forced Nagato to go to the extremes.
Agreed.
Pain only sees peace.
gog shouldn't have this much trouble fighting.
Old 03-04-2009, 03:08 PM   #9
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Because the name of the manga is called Naruto. That & Pain got caught Monologging.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 03:18 PM   #10
Grand_Fireball
Genin

Grand_Fireball is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiranui View Post
I think we're too quick to dismiss base Naruto. Yes, his base form would lose to the 6 paths however if we take into account all the training he has undergone in P2 it is safe to assume that his base form is much better than before. For example:

One thing people always attack is Naruto's chakra control. After SM training its quite obvious that he improved a lot in this area. Keeping all 3 energies perfect harmony is no easy task after all.

Taijutsu wise his base form should also be much better than before. Even tough Frog katas is at its most effective while in SM, base Naruto will always have the dicipline and forms he learned at his disposal.

Jutsu. Do i even need to go there ?? Even tough he doesn't have tons the ones he does have pretty much tramples all non kage lvl ninja out there.

So the point is base Naruto is much stronger than people give him credit for.

You misunderstood- I wasn't trying to poo on base Naruto, as I have full confidence in him being one of the strongest ninja now, besides his Sage abilities. He just falls way short compared to Deva Pain.
And you're right. Naruto's surprise truly helped him in this fight.
Old 03-04-2009, 04:54 PM   #11
Law&Order
Fear the Beard!

Law&Order will become famous soon enoughLaw&Order will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Because the name of the manga is called Naruto. That & Pain got caught Monologging.
The downfall of all Great Villains.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand_Fireball View Post
You misunderstood- I wasn't trying to poo on base Naruto, as I have full confidence in him being one of the strongest ninja now, besides his Sage abilities. He just falls way short compared to Deva Pain.
And you're right. Naruto's surprise truly helped him in this fight.
Blah, Deva has you can't touch me hax combined with get over here hax and instant crater hax backed by rediculous chakra reserve. It's like Randy Johnson pitching coaches pitch, who the hell could touch him?

Chuck Norris can judge a book by its cover!

- Warning -
“Chuck Norris destroyed the periodic table, because he only recognizes the element of surprise."

Last edited by Law&Order; 03-04-2009 at 04:56 PM.
Law&Order is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 11:37 PM   #12
Detcelfer
Hunter-Nin

Detcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Law&Order View Post
The downfall of all Great Villains.

Blah, Deva has you can't touch me hax combined with get over here hax and instant crater hax backed by rediculous chakra reserve. It's like Randy Johnson pitching coaches pitch, who the hell could touch him?
Reminds me of the manga Berserk when Gutts's villain would go into a monologue and he would immediatly charge in and skewer them before they could even finish. Ahhh, such fond memories.

Originally Posted by Naruto2008
... and the Jman can never be wrong.

Proud member of the Jiraiya Fanclub.
Detcelfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 11:46 PM   #13
Kreglze
Genin

Kreglze is an unknown quantity at this point

I do like Naruto but I think Sage Mode is the biggest Hax of all, least in Kyubbi he isn't aware and more like a wild animal.

But it would be nice for Sage Mode to have some sort of down side, right now he is god walking among man and can use multiple Rasengan's at whatever time he pleases and can use multiple RasenShurikan which is a HUGE advantage. Pain has done a good job to hang in there against Naruto I think, and I think he has more chance against an animal like Naruto over the controlled destruction of Sage Naruto.

But base Naruto would of done as bout as well as Kakashi did...
Old 03-05-2009, 12:17 AM   #14
ronpal101
Genin

ronpal101 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreglze View Post
Pain has done a good job to hang in there against Naruto I think, and I think he has more chance against an animal like Naruto over the controlled destruction of Sage Naruto.
ATM, we all know that Naruto can't control Kyubi in 4 tails.. so, in naruto's 6-tail mode, Naruto might hurt everyone along the way. And we don't know fully about Pain's power. the spoiler confirms that he has still something in his sleeve, so Naruto in 6 tails might still loose to Pain..

IMO, there is only one thing left for Naruto.. and that's Gamakichi to reverse summon the remaining bunshin, then MAYBE, Naruto in Sage Mode can control the 6 tails or MAYBE 9, who knows?
ronpal101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 04:46 PM   #15
Hurricane Chronicles
Hunter-Nin

Hurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the rough

Naw Pain wont win for the obvious reasons, but more importantly is because he isnt just fighting Naruto he is fighting the Leaf. And there are plenty of Ninja left to finish off Pain.
I think Naruto will finish this fight off in full 9 tailed form before passing out. After that it remains to be seen. But the Kyubbi will take full form with in this Arc trust that. Dattebayo