Naruto's Mother - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

View Poll Results: Do you think that Kushina Uzumaki is alive?
Yes 17 36.17%
No 30 63.83%
Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-02-2009, 10:37 AM   #1
The Madness
Passion Rules

Thanked 4,648 Times in 1,771 Posts
The Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really nice
Naruto's Mother

Do you think that Kushina Uzumaki, Naruto's mother, Minato's wife is alive?
The Madness is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-02-2009, 10:54 AM   #2
popion
Hunter-Nin

popion will become famous soon enoughpopion will become famous soon enoughpopion will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto's Mother

it would be a great twist but i dont think so ...
Old 03-02-2009, 10:58 AM   #3
The Madness
Passion Rules

The Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really nice

your sig is freakin me out man.
Old 03-02-2009, 11:04 AM   #4
popion
Hunter-Nin

popion will become famous soon enoughpopion will become famous soon enoughpopion will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by themadness0308 View Post
your sig is freakin me out man.
why ?
i think its awsome
Old 03-02-2009, 11:05 AM   #5
The Madness
Passion Rules

It's fucking weird.

Same with that one.
Old 03-02-2009, 11:06 AM   #6
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Nice plot twist.

If she's alive she will hate konoha that will torn Naruto either to family or village

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 11:08 AM   #7
Tzu Men
hostis humani generis

Thanked 2,697 Times in 854 Posts
Tzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the rough

It could be a nice twist, but I think that she either died in childbirth or was killed in the kyuubi attack.
Tzu Men is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 11:11 AM   #8
The Madness
Passion Rules

I thought she died giving birth. I also am pretty sure, though I do not know what chapter, that Naruto was born on the night of the 9 tails attack.

Then when I found out we don't know what happened with her yet (or at least I don't), I kind of started thinking, and I think she is alive.
Old 03-02-2009, 11:18 AM   #9
Migagawe
Hokage

Migagawe is on a distinguished road

If she's alive, what a nice mom she is ditching her son. Though, I still don't claim her dead atm w/o any evidence.
-Matthew 24:21: Happened Dark ages
-Matthew 24:29: Happened May 19, 1780
-Joel 2:31: May 19, 1780
-Matthew 24:29: Happened November,1833
Matthew 24:30: Last thing to happen

Member of Toad Sage Naruto: Konoha's Orange Flash FC
Migagawe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 11:33 AM   #10
The Madness
Passion Rules

Well, she could have abandoned Naruto, although from her small backstory she seems to kind, and strong to do something like that.

Although if you look at it through her eyes, however foolish it may be, you can kind of understand. Her husband fought the 9 tails and gave his life for Konoha, and sealed it inside of his son Naruto.
Old 03-02-2009, 12:26 PM   #11
hyuga Jaque
Academy Student

hyuga Jaque is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Migagawe View Post
If she's alive, what a nice mom she is ditching her son. Though, I still don't claim her dead atm w/o any evidence.
Quote:
Originally Posted by themadness0308 View Post
Well, she could have abandoned Naruto, although from her small backstory she seems to kind, and strong to do something like that.

Although if you look at it through her eyes, however foolish it may be, you can kind of understand. Her husband fought the 9 tails and gave his life for Konoha, and sealed it inside of his son Naruto.
I don't think she's dead (they make no mention of her funeral or any other "proof" of her death). I don't see her abandoning Naruto, but maybe she couldn't bear the though of staying in the village and raising the child that carried the demon that destroyed the village.

BUT I do think she purposely told everyone to use her clan name Uzumaki with Naruto instead of using Namikaze. Probably to hide the truth from him (you know that's the kind of stuff mothers always do...try to hide the truth about something), before her "disappearance".

But if they do throw her back into the manga, Kishi better have a damn good excuse/ story as to why she abandoned Naruto and the village.
Old 03-02-2009, 12:44 PM   #12
Forlong
Dark Lord of the Sith

Forlong has a spectacular aura aboutForlong has a spectacular aura aboutForlong has a spectacular aura aboutForlong has a spectacular aura about

I've said it before, and I'll say it again:

"Naruto takes after Kushina, so do you think anything but death would keep Naruto away from his child? If the answer is "no", Kushina is dead!"

If she's not, she has to be the worst mother ever.

Last edited by Forlong; 03-02-2009 at 12:47 PM.
Forlong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 12:59 PM   #13
The Madness
Passion Rules

The manga said it. Naruto takes after Minato's looks, yet Kushina's personality.

Also, she might have abandoned Naruto becuase the beast responsible for the death of her husband, was inside of her baby.

Last edited by The Madness; 03-02-2009 at 01:04 PM.
Old 03-02-2009, 03:29 PM   #14
popion
Hunter-Nin

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/367/12/
this is all i know about her
any1 with more references?
Old 03-02-2009, 09:04 PM   #15
Ero-Sage
Perverted Hermit

Ero-Sage will become famous soon enoughEro-Sage will become famous soon enoughEro-Sage will become famous soon enough

I think Kushina is dead. There is NO evidence otherwise. There is NO reason why she would leave Naruto alone. If she is alive, she's the biggest bitch ever for leaving her demon infested son alone instead of sticking around and helping him out.
Ero-Sage is offline   Reply With Quote