Naruto 439 Predictions - Page 10 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 03-06-2009, 11:04 AM   #136
Julep
Genin

Julep is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto 439 Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scatmann View Post
Or maybe Pain knows how to use a sealing jutsu
He wasn't evem sure that it was a SEAL when the SEAL reacted to contain Naruubi.

Old 03-06-2009, 11:10 AM   #137
The Madness
Passion Rules

Thanked 4,648 Times in 1,771 Posts
The Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really nice

I really have a strong feeling that Yamato won't seal shit.

Tobi will use his Madara hax to stop it.
The Madness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 11:17 AM   #138
NarutoisaG
Genin

NarutoisaG is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by regardzz View Post
are u serious ~_~
Im not saying he has to die for good nor am i sayin that sumbody has to do the revival thingy on him i just think that sumthing bad will happen but sum unknown justu or heck even the fox may bring him back to life

anything can happen
Old 03-06-2009, 11:22 AM   #139
NarutoisaG
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jblazn View Post
naruto gets defeated
team guy finds nagato and pwns his face in nick of time
hinata survives but naruto wont remember anything cause he was in fox form.
aww if he forgot that would suck big time... but thats gunna be the case most likely ...
Old 03-06-2009, 11:23 AM   #140
Grand_Fireball
Genin

Grand_Fireball is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by themadness0308 View Post
I really have a strong feeling that Yamato won't seal shit.

Tobi will use his Madara hax to stop it.
Honestly, I'm flabbergasted. I have no idea how this Kyuubi transformation will play out.
Unless Yamato is a lot stronger than we think, or Madara shows up, or Naruto is defeated, I don't imagine anything but the destruction of the entire Leaf Village due to Kyuubi.

EDIT:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jblazn View Post
naruto gets defeated
team guy finds nagato and pwns his face in nick of time
hinata survives but naruto wont remember anything cause he was in fox form.
I like these first two possibilities. Or at least, Naruto losing, being captured, but someone destroys Nagato/Konan before anything terrible can happen to him. Team Guy getting action would be enjoyable, 'cause I don't know what I think about Ino and her father.

Last edited by Grand_Fireball; 03-06-2009 at 11:27 AM.
Grand_Fireball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 11:27 AM   #141
Ironclad
Jounin

Ironclad will become famous soon enoughIronclad will become famous soon enoughIronclad will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by NarutoisaG View Post
aww if he forgot that would suck big time... but thats gunna be the case most likely ...
Hmm.

Imagine Hinata gone crazy and beating the living s**t out of him then. Followed by Sakura and Neji... but really, anyone could tell him what happened. Probably Sakura..
Ironclad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 11:30 AM   #142
NarutoisaG
Genin

[QUOTE=Grand_Fireball;1666431]Honestly, I'm flabbergasted. I have no idea how this Kyuubi transformation will play out.
Unless Yamato is a lot stronger than we think, or Madara shows up, or Naruto is defeated, I don't imagine anything but the destruction of the entire Leaf Village due to Kyuubi.
QUOTE]

The village is already gone
Old 03-06-2009, 11:30 AM   #143
gamatoyo
Genin

gamatoyo is on a distinguished roadgamatoyo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamatoyo View Post
Great chapter. But it raise more question:

1.Who took off the pendant, Naruto or Kyubi or both?
2.Pain coming closer to Nagato. Is it necessary to be close to execute Chibaku Tensei? Or is it because Nagato has so little cakra left?
3.Nagato is in the woods. So what about the theory that Nagato is in a high location?

I expect Naruto/Kyubi will overcome Pain's ultimate attack.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kurosaki2112 View Post
1. I would think the Kyuubi took off the pendant.
2. who knows but it sounded like he needed to be closer which would mean it's stronger than the jutsu that wiped out the entire village and it's condensed into a smaller area (as discussed earlier) which leads me to believe that it will indeed have a devastating effect on 6 tails and but Naruto in a tough spot again
3. I was wondering that as well cause if i'm not mistaken it said they were heading away from the village and idk of anything thats high outside the village but idk everything about narutoverse
Thanks for the reply.

1.I read the chapter again and guessing, it's the Kyubi. On page 2, there was something shape like snakes coming from the neck area trying to bind the body of Kyubi (on page 3). That's when Kyubi rip-off the necklace. So probably it's the Kyubi. SORRY FOR ANSWERING MY OWN QUESTION........

There was actually another question.

4.One of Katsuyu is still with Naruto? Since Katsuyu can merge with the trandformation of Naruto, I wonder if she can help bring Naruto back. Or even mediate communication with Tsunade. Or multiply the seal effect impose by Yamato later. Any thoughts?
Old 03-06-2009, 11:33 AM   #144
Grand_Fireball
Genin

Grand_Fireball is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by NarutoisaG View Post
The village is already gone
I meant what's left. And a lot of the Fire Country as well- the surrounding forests and a few of their mountains.
Old 03-06-2009, 11:38 AM   #145
NarutoisaG
Genin

I would of thought that little slug would of been killed but guess not. That could help naruto

Katsuyu: Hey naruto you killed him already
Fox: kill Kill KILL
Katsuyu :Hello! what about hinata?
Naruto: Oh yeah huh, ok cool it fox
Fox: oh my bad see you later
Naruto: Hinata
Hinata: Na naruto
Naruto: I came to tell you Im dating Ten Ten see ya
Hinata: pssh i put that act on for nuthing (dust herself off and walks away)
Old 03-06-2009, 11:45 AM   #146
NarutoisaG
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironclad View Post
Hmm.

Imagine Hinata gone crazy and beating the living s**t out of him then. Followed by Sakura and Neji... but really, anyone could tell him what happened. Probably Sakura..
They could just right it off as a commrad fell and narutos will of fire kicked in and thats why he went buck wild and i dont think hinata will have the nerve to tell him again she just said it cuz she figured one of them was gunna die anyway
Old 03-06-2009, 12:00 PM   #147
Zharoth
Genin

Zharoth is on a distinguished roadZharoth is on a distinguished road

Well if Pain's justu has such a great effect(which it most likely will), I don't see any reason why he'd run away from Konoha to do it... Unless! The theory that Pain was just after provoking Naruto all this time to break the seal on the Kyuubi. Once it broke free, he had no more reasons to harm more people, so he made Naruto follow him away from Konoha to execute it. I know this would sound weird, as the guy's a complete psycho, but what if Nagato acknowledged Naruto's pain/ways as much as his own, didn't really fatally wound Hinata, and ran from the village to stop unnecessary harm(since you know, even though his vision of peace IS wrecked, the guy still wants peace in some.. bizarre way).

I think Yamato will be the one to suppress the Kyuubi after the epic fight. We'll have a cliché "he's a clone, he can't do it", and he'll just snap and successfully use his hokage genes to pull a higher level jutsu... He may even die from it(since Kishi seems in a good mood, we can't ignore that aspect anymore!).

Sounds like there is hope for Hinata, and sounds like we'll have one hell of an ending coming up for this fight.

Forgot to mention, I don't think Naruto's Kage Bunshin in Myobuzan(I keep mispelling this, blah), is still there. Why? Remember back when Naruto was training for Fuuton: Rasenshuriken? One of the clones would turn into Kyuubi-mode, and the others would try to stop him/run away/get hit THEN poof.

So I think this clone still has a part to play.

Last edited by Zharoth; 03-06-2009 at 12:03 PM.
Zharoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 12:04 PM   #148
popion
Hunter-Nin

popion will become famous soon enoughpopion will become famous soon enoughpopion will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zharoth View Post
Well if Pain's justu has such a great effect(which it most likely will), I don't see any reason why he'd run away from Konoha to do it... Unless! The theory that Pain was just after provoking Naruto all this time to break the seal on the Kyuubi. Once it broke free, he had no more reasons to harm more people, so he made Naruto follow him away from Konoha to execute it. I know this would sound weird, as the guy's a complete psycho, but what if Nagato acknowledged Naruto's pain/ways as much as his own, didn't really fatally wound Hinata, and ran from the village to stop unnecessary harm(since you know, even though his vision of peace IS wrecked, the guy still wants peace in some.. bizarre way).

I think Yamato will be the one to suppress the Kyuubi after the epic fight. We'll have a cliché "he's a clone, he can't do it", and he'll just snap and successfully use his hokage genes to pull a higher level jutsu... He may even die from it(since Kishi seems in a good mood, we can't ignore that aspect anymore!).

Sounds like there is hope for Hinata, and sounds like we'll have one hell of an ending coming up for this fight.

Forgot to mention, I don't think Naruto's Kage Bunshin in Myobuzan(I keep mispelling this, blah), is still there. Why? Remember back when Naruto was training for Fuuton: Rasenshuriken? One of the clones would turn into Kyuubi-mode, and the others would try to stop him/run away/get hit THEN poof.

So I think this clone still has a part to play.
he need to be close to nagato to use a jutsu that powerfull

Old 03-06-2009, 12:06 PM   #149
NarutoisaG
Genin

i think thats how there gunna find nagato
Old 03-06-2009, 12:10 PM   #150
Zharoth
Genin

Zharoth is on a distinguished roadZharoth is on a distinguished road

You're right, I totally missed that. I read it at 5 in the morning before getting the bus to work, don't blame me, my eyes weren't completely open!

Anyway. I guess that's going to be a mix of Banshou Tenin and Shinra Tensei... He doesn't have such a wide variety of moves... At least, I beg to differ.
Zharoth is offline   Reply With Quote