Naruto 439 Predictions - Page 4 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 03-06-2009, 02:47 AM   #46
jeanericuser
Predictomatic 9000

Thanked 1,063 Times in 238 Posts
jeanericuser will become famous soon enoughjeanericuser will become famous soon enoughjeanericuser will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto 439 Predictions

Well so far so good. This has revealed some interesting facts about pain. Pain's attack can be reversed since its chakra based and since the fox also knows how to manipulate chakra on a far higher lvl than normal so its possible for it to mimic an attack back at pain which normally most other people cant do. To make things even more interesting, they just revealed something else that was pretty helpful to know. The strength of deva pain's chakra depends on how close he is to nagato. Closer he is the more powerful attacks he can do. Some how though I suspect that again this attack will be worthless and in the process it may end up with naruto actually forcing nagato out of his hiding place via severe structural damage. So likely either pain and nagato will end up fighting the kyubi till it kills them or nagato fleeing like hell which will result in deva pain losing his connection to nagato and suddenly dieing out.

At this same time, sakura probably is gonna be helping everyone to arrange the necessary regroup and try to keep anyone from being foolish enough to fight the kyubi. And yes hinata will be saved but I think something even more surprising will also be revealed as well. The chakra blade that deva pain uses does less damage than it suggests so besides being tossed like a ragdoll, hinata will not be suffering from a major stab wound. This may also mean that pa toad could still be alive but odds of that are slim at best.

As for anko and sai trying to find kabuto, my guess is instead they find a fully reborn orochimaru who will use the curse seal to control anko and then try to put one on sai. At the same time, yamoto will head off to the village to try to stop the kyubi which by that time will probably be wondering through the forest looking to have nagato for a chew toy.

Last edited by jeanericuser; 03-06-2009 at 02:49 AM.
jeanericuser is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-06-2009, 02:47 AM   #47
Clixx
Twilight Guardian

Clixx will become famous soon enoughClixx will become famous soon enough

If that came true I would regain ALL respect for the naruto series, even the anime...

Then Madara comes in and sees his little pet there, and thus the next arc beings...

SO MUCH COULD HAPPEN ITS DRIVING ME CRAZY!!!

Alien emerges from Naruto...

My RPG site~
Clixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 02:49 AM   #48
Kushina
Lost Visionary

Kushina has a spectacular aura aboutKushina has a spectacular aura aboutKushina has a spectacular aura aboutKushina has a spectacular aura about

Ok so basically The 6 tails can toss All Pein's Attacks back at him. So say he gets more tails. How the bloody hell is pain actually gonna live long enough to extract the the 9 tails? Further More, How is Nagato going to have enough strength to get that creature up and moving much less ward off naruto and his tails. And yet another question, Is Kakashit still alive or his absolutely positively dead?

Credit to iKayos for the sig ♥
Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters. And God said, "Let there be lulz," and there was lulz. God saw that the lulz was good, and He separated the lulz from the unfunny. God called the lulz "Encyclopedia Dramatica," and the Unfunny he called "Uncyclopedia." And there was pr0n, and there was pedophiles — the first internets.

—Genesis - The Bible
Kushina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 02:49 AM   #49
Ichiduo
Chuunin

Ichiduo is on a distinguished roadIchiduo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagara View Post
No we have not seem him go all out vs Oro. He triggered Naruto to go all fox for the simple reason he wanted to see how strong he was. Pain right now seems like he wants the fox at full strength. Yes he looks like has been thru hell but a few blast like tht will rip off some of your close as well. He is not trying to slow him down he wants to capture him that is why he has gone to village. I cant see this guy just saying u know what I want to fight the fox just to see how strong I am. They knew it was going to be hard. When Naruto went all 6tailed pain welcomed it and has not backed away from it. He is moving now to counter what he just seen from the fox. Its like ina fight if someone just blocked one of your punched and comes straight towards in attack mode u are not going to stand their and let them attack u.
we all know pain wants to capture naruto. that's been the whole idea since the akatsuki showed up. but can he? pain seems to be having to pull out all the stops while six tailed is just chasing and attacking. until the last page on the manga, pain was getting it handed to him. and he's now going to use one of his more powerful attacks. the six tailed version of naruto has just released one blast and reflected shinra tensei back at pain. we have yet to see if anything he's done is his most powerful attack. from the looks of things, six tailed naruto and pain ARE on two different levels. and so far, you can tell who's on a higher level by which one is having to resort to using more powerful attacks.

Ichiduo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 02:53 AM   #50
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kushina View Post
Ok so basically The 6 tails can toss All Pein's Attacks back at him. So say he gets more tails. How the bloody hell is pain actually gonna live long enough to extract the the 9 tails? Further More, How is Nagato going to have enough strength to get that creature up and moving much less ward off naruto and his tails. And yet another question, Is Kakashit still alive or his absolutely positively dead?
We actually still dont know kakashi's status yet.. we know more of hinata's then his lol.
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 02:55 AM   #51
Ichiduo
Chuunin

Ichiduo is on a distinguished roadIchiduo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik View Post
We actually still dont know kakashi's status yet.. we know more of hinata's then his lol.
psh... kakashi is just a side character. somewhat like ino. why would anyone care about his status?

*runs from the kakashi fans*

Ichiduo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 03:00 AM   #52
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichiduo View Post
psh... kakashi is just a side character. somewhat like ino. why would anyone care about his status?

Yes run very fast... Kushina is a kakashi fan... hurry before she catches you lol..

Personally i think kakashi isnt alive but till its confirmed its really hard to say.
Old 03-06-2009, 03:03 AM   #53
Kagara
We are not equal

Kagara is on a distinguished road

Quote:
we all know pain wants to capture naruto. that's been the whole idea since the akatsuki showed up. but can he? pain seems to be having to pull out all the stops while six tailed is just chasing and attacking. until the last page on the manga, pain was getting it handed to him. and he's now going to use one of his more powerful attacks. the six tailed version of naruto has just released one blast and reflected shinra tensei back at pain. we have yet to see if anything he's done is his most powerful attack. from the looks of things, six tailed naruto and pain ARE on two different levels. and so far, you can tell who's on a higher level by which one is having to resort to using more powerful attacks.
lol....The fox is the most powerful bijuu around I am not debating that but Pian has the rinigan or what ever it is called and we still do not know how strong that it is. He using more powerful attacks cause the one heis fighting has just leveled up so it would be foolish for him to do the same thing over and over again having the same results, that would be just dumb. He needs to use stronger attakcs if not then he should just sit their and tell the fox to kill him asap.
Old 03-06-2009, 03:04 AM   #54
Kushina
Lost Visionary

Kushina has a spectacular aura aboutKushina has a spectacular aura aboutKushina has a spectacular aura aboutKushina has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik View Post
Yes run very fast... Kushina is a kakashi fan... hurry before she catches you lol..

Personally i think kakashi isnt alive but till its confirmed its really hard to say.
>_> I think He is alive. I honestly do. I just think he has no chakra left or can't use it.
Quote:

Care to reiterate that???

Side Character my ass man. The guy has basically built up Naruto and Sasuke from the beginning, although more sasuke but whatever. His still an awesome Nin and sexy too >_>

So any thoughts if we are gonna see him again? I only ask because Special K seems bent on the thought of Kakashi helping Yamato to control Naruto which at this point is virtually impossible.

Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters. And God said, "Let there be lulz," and there was lulz. God saw that the lulz was good, and He separated the lulz from the unfunny. God called the lulz "Encyclopedia Dramatica," and the Unfunny he called "Uncyclopedia." And there was pr0n, and there was pedophiles — the first internets.

—Genesis - The Bible

Last edited by Kushina; 03-06-2009 at 03:09 AM.
Old 03-06-2009, 03:05 AM   #55
Kagara
We are not equal

This is making me sound like a Pain fan and I am not one.
Old 03-06-2009, 03:08 AM   #56
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Quote:
>_> I think He is alive. I honestly do. I just think he has no chakra left or can't use it.
That very well can be the case. I mean i suppose if Hinata can survive i dont see why kakashi can't. >.<

Quote:
Care to reitterate that???
Hey i warned him lmao

Quote:
Side Character my ass man. The guy has basically built up Naruto and Sasuke from the beginning, although more sasuke but whatever. His still an awesome Nin and sexy too >_>

Pain is sexier >.>

Quote:
So any thoughts if we are gonna see him again? I only ask because Special K seems bent on the thought of Kakashi helping Yamato to control Naruto which at this point is virtually impossible.
I dont see kakashi waking up anytime soon to help Naruto out any.
Old 03-06-2009, 03:09 AM   #57
Kushina
Lost Visionary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagara View Post
This is making me sound like a Pain fan and I am not one.
LOL coulda fooled me xD

But in all manga reality. What you said makes sense. Basically Pain is fox dinner. With his current power he stands no chance if naruto gains anymore tails. unless Nagato can some how in his tied up state use those messed up eyes of his on Naruto *still doesn't have a clue what the hell they do*

—Genesis - The Bible
Old 03-06-2009, 03:11 AM   #58
Clixx
Twilight Guardian

Clixx will become famous soon enoughClixx will become famous soon enough

Thing I find funny is Pein is yet to capture any of the beasts, all other members did it for him. So with naruto being the strongest, of course he needs to be suprised when he sees that the beast is overpowering him. That is why he lunged a rock at him

Alien emerges from Naruto...

My RPG site~
Clixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 03:11 AM   #59
Kagara
We are not equal

Quote:
LOL coulda fooled me xD

But in all manga reality. What you said makes sense. Basically Pain is fox dinner. With his current power he stands no chance if naruto gains anymore tails. unless Nagato can some how in his tied up state use those messed up eyes of his on Naruto *still doesn't have a clue what the hell they do*
LMAO...he is a cool character he just talks to much...
Old 03-06-2009, 03:13 AM   #60
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clixx View Post
Thing I find funny is Pein is yet to capture any of the beasts, all other members did it for him. So with naruto being the strongest, of course he needs to be suprised when he sees that the beast is overpowering him. That is why he lunged a rock at him
Probably cause he knew he would have to go after the 9tails and Pain seems more amazed by the 6tails then scared lol.