Whats in the moon i wonder? - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 03-13-2009, 05:48 PM   #1
rariusmanson
Academy Student

rariusmanson is an unknown quantity at this point
Whats in the moon i wonder?

In the last naruto manga to come out i read somethin that nagato was talking about wen he used that jutsu to capture naruto he said that the first sage of the six paths used that same jutsu and created the moon so now if thats a capturing jutsu for extremly powerful enemys wat did the first sage of the six paths fight in order for him to use that technique even though nagato said that was easy for the original neways probley nothin but im just thinkin maybe theres an even worse danger in the moon huh sounds cool i wouldnt mind naruto and friends havenin to take down a giant ancient beast that akatsuki releses on them but probley just to far of a strech huh oh well
rariusmanson is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-13-2009, 06:04 PM   #2
Ironclad
Jounin

Ironclad will become famous soon enoughIronclad will become famous soon enoughIronclad will become famous soon enough
Re: Whats in the moon i wonder?

Punctuation is your friend.
Ironclad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 06:42 PM   #3
superninja
ANBU

superninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura about

lol, something monstrous captured in the moon. Pretty good imagination but not going to happen. It could be a good science fiction story though.

Also Kin and Gin as substitute for kyuubi chakra (the greatest amount of chakra in Naruto world) is something Kishi pulled out of his ass. I lost major respect. It would be like near the end of LOTR there happens to be another slightly weaker ring and Sauron is like "that will do". It kind of shits on everything established up to that point. It kind of insults my intelligence.
superninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 06:43 PM   #4
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

He probably didnt capture anything. He probably used it for a different purpose.
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 07:11 PM   #5
IgnisV
What is Genin?

IgnisV will become famous soon enoughIgnisV will become famous soon enough

Perhaps he sealed himself inside the moon. =p
IgnisV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 07:29 PM   #6
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,771 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik View Post
He probably didnt capture anything. He probably used it for a different purpose.
Or to...you know...create a moon.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 07:37 PM   #7
popion
Hunter-Nin

popion will become famous soon enoughpopion will become famous soon enoughpopion will become famous soon enough

aw comn
it like gaara's imperial burial but floating and in a sphere shape
he creates a dense mass of chakra => strong gravity
that atracts debris => more mass => more gravity
the things cought in it(kyuubi) is compresed/cought by the debris found on top of it (relative)
but the kyuubi fought its way out of it trough sheer strenght

Last edited by popion; 03-13-2009 at 07:39 PM.
popion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 07:38 PM   #8
Slowride3112
Academy Student

Slowride3112 is an unknown quantity at this point

i dont think the sage of six paths made the moon. it just says he was SAID to have made it.
Slowride3112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 09:19 PM   #9
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Maybe Rikudou used the moon as a prison for Jyubi the ten tail okami "wolf". Perhaps thats why Kishi has yet to mention him in in the manga so far.
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 10:56 PM   #10
chisengan
travelling -nin

chisengan is on a distinguished road

I don't think he made the moon when i was reading it it might have been mis-translated but
it said that moon he created wasn't nearly as good as the one the sage created it didn't say anything about the sage creating the moon they have sorry if I'm wrong
Old 03-13-2009, 11:03 PM   #11
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by chisengan View Post
I don't think he made the moon when i was reading it it might have been mis-translated but
it said that moon he created wasn't nearly as good as the one the sage created it didn't say anything about the sage creating the moon they have sorry if I'm wrong
Actually your wrong and here is a better translation of it

...And compared to how the Sage of the Six Paths was said to have created the moon itself... this is nothing.

and that trans didnt come from sleepy fans btw.
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 11:09 PM   #12
Forlong
Dark Lord of the Sith

Forlong has a spectacular aura aboutForlong has a spectacular aura aboutForlong has a spectacular aura aboutForlong has a spectacular aura about

I know why he did it!

You see, he bought some land by Konoha cheap. And he's going to us the moon he created to bring the tide in. So his property will have an ocean view and be right above sunset, and property vallue will go up! It's so simple!

Forlong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 11:14 PM   #13
Hurricane Chronicles
Hunter-Nin

Hurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the rough

Why do i even give a fuck whats in the moon its a Manga not real life

not a flame unless u want it to be
Old 03-13-2009, 11:42 PM   #14
chisengan
travelling -nin

chisengan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik View Post
Actually your wrong and here is a better translation of it

...And compared to how the Sage of the Six Paths was said to have created the moon itself... this is nothing.

and that trans didnt come from sleepy fans btw.
thanks for the up date
Old 03-14-2009, 02:23 AM   #15
Krohnie84
Jounin

Krohnie84 will become famous soon enoughKrohnie84 will become famous soon enoughKrohnie84 will become famous soon enough

I think it could be one of two things

1. Something really freak'n powerful was/is trapped inside of it. I know this has been mentioned before, and I can see this being true.

2. It was done out of power and the abilty to show his/her own greatness. "Look how powerful I am. Now make like a tree; and scram!"

"Never go back on your word... and never give up, no matter how bad it gets. That's your Ninja way."
Jiraiya Ero-Sennin.
Krohnie84 is offline   Reply With Quote