when did this site get so stuck up??? - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 03-18-2009, 06:20 PM   #1
Zatch Bell_lover
Chuunin

Zatch Bell_lover is just really niceZatch Bell_lover is just really niceZatch Bell_lover is just really niceZatch Bell_lover is just really niceZatch Bell_lover is just really niceZatch Bell_lover is just really niceZatch Bell_lover is just really nice
when did this site get so stuck up???

i mean like come on now when i used to be here like everyday everyone was talking the way i do but now everyone wants to talk properly, like for real though. what i've come to figure is that when people talk in slang they don't know how to spell the words that they're saying but even when they do they're just so lazy that they don't want to pronouce word and us context clues. like for real i thought that the internet was a place for teens to get away from school ways but then again the things they teach in school we should use at home but not on the internet, like the internet is one of the freest places i know but this site isn't any more. WHAT GIVES; I WANT THIS SITE TO GO BACK TO THE FREENESS OF INCORRECT SLANG/ PROPER SLANG AND MORE RPing AND MORE FANCLUBS: WITH MEANING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HEY rep me or i'll kill u i mean it ;p

member of the digimon fc
member of the Naruto RPG FC
member of the Dragon Guardian FC and RPG
owner of the 9-tailed fox demons RPG fc
co-owner of the Orochimaru fc by J.A.M.D.
co-owner of the Byakugan/Sharingon fc by Harrada
co-owner of the Kakashi's girlfriends fc by Pink_Dragon
Zatch Bell_lover is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-18-2009, 06:22 PM   #2
balmung5000
cpas

Thanked 4,878 Times in 1,982 Posts
balmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura about
Re: when did this site get so stuck up???

CRY MOAR
caps
balmung5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to balmung5000 For This Useful Post:
Mal (05-21-2009)
Old 03-18-2009, 06:23 PM   #3
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,472 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

Yeah, the Internet is one of the "freesest places I know". I'm using that freedom to not be a fucking idiot.
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jaxon For This Useful Post:
Mal (05-21-2009)
Old 03-18-2009, 06:24 PM   #4
goku100
I own j00!

goku100 will become famous soon enoughgoku100 will become famous soon enough

Its the fucking internet, deal with it...
Old 03-18-2009, 06:28 PM   #5
Zatch Bell_lover
Chuunin

Zatch Bell_lover is just really niceZatch Bell_lover is just really niceZatch Bell_lover is just really niceZatch Bell_lover is just really niceZatch Bell_lover is just really niceZatch Bell_lover is just really niceZatch Bell_lover is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxon View Post
Yeah, the Internet is one of the "freesest places I know". I'm using that freedom to not be a fucking idiot.
okay good point but still it makes sence to want to talk how ever you want to. doesn't it

member of the digimon fc
Old 03-18-2009, 06:30 PM   #6
balmung5000
cpas

balmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura about

if you can show me
one person
who talked like you did
"back then"
than i might except your arguement
but no one is that stupid
or childish
to type in any way but proper
english
even people form other countryies who arent
that greta at english try thier hardest
to type in propper english
soSTFU & GTFO
Old 03-18-2009, 06:30 PM   #7
goku100
I own j00!

goku100 will become famous soon enoughgoku100 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
okay good point but still it makes sence to want to talk how ever you want to. doesn't it
Didnt you just contradict yourself there bell_lover?
The Following User Says Thank You to goku100 For This Useful Post:
Mal (05-21-2009)
Old 03-18-2009, 06:40 PM   #8
Zatch Bell_lover
Chuunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by goku100 View Post
Didnt you just contradict yourself there bell_lover?
no im not saying that not talking proper makes you an idiot it just makes you seem: okay this person is just hopping on the computer because they don't have anything to do and, or they're bored so what's so wrong with that is what im saying

everyone else who talks like me left this site because it got boring

member of the digimon fc
Old 03-18-2009, 06:42 PM   #9
balmung5000
cpas

if you look at all your posts
when you first joined
you typed normal
with no slang words
then out of no where you started talking like a 5 year old
who just found out what the internet was
so your just an idoit
The Following User Says Thank You to balmung5000 For This Useful Post:
Azumi (06-22-2009)
Old 03-18-2009, 06:44 PM   #10
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Thanked 1,856 Times in 844 Posts
Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zatch Bell_lover View Post
i mean like come on now when i used to be here like everyday everyone was talking the way i do but now everyone wants to talk properly, like for real though. what i've come to figure is that when people talk in slang they don't know how to spell the words that they're saying but even when they do they're just so lazy that they don't want to pronouce word and us context clues. like for real i thought that the internet was a place for teens to get away from school ways but then again the things they teach in school we should use at home but not on the internet, like the internet is one of the freest places i know but this site isn't any more. WHAT GIVES; I WANT THIS SITE TO GO BACK TO THE FREENESS OF INCORRECT SLANG/ PROPER SLANG AND MORE RPing AND MORE FANCLUBS: WITH MEANING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fuck that faggy shit, get out of here you homo.

"The road to success is always under construction. "
Babyface BK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 06:46 PM   #11
ShinobiKnight
Silberner Held

ShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zatch Bell_lover View Post
Fnally, a message that I don't have to translate piece-by-piece to proper English in order to undertsnad. Congrats.

ShinobiKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 06:48 PM   #12
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future

SK is a noob.

Old 03-18-2009, 06:51 PM   #13
G
S-Ranked Negro

Thanked 1,261 Times in 458 Posts
G has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond repute

Fuck you!

/awaiting thanks
Old 03-18-2009, 06:52 PM   #14
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,137 Posts
Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute

People left this forum because it fails, not because other people decide to use proper English. This thread is just fucking retarded. That's like saying someone dropped out of school because other people did better than them. Um, yeah. People type however the fuck they want to. That's the internet.

Just because the majority of the influential members decide to actually make an attempt at not sounding like an ignorant fuck, that doesn't mean that we forced people to leave or whatever the hell else you're trying to prove here. Honestly, you're not even making any sense.

Really, proper English = a stuck-up forum? Okay. Then go and find some other forum filled with a bunch of dumbasses who don't know the definition of grammar and fap to their idiocy if that's what you wanna do. But don't go and complain to us because you can't keep up.
Tsuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 06:54 PM   #15
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Kat I love it when you get feisty.

*Throws pokeball at Kat*

<3===KAT===BK