when did this site get so stuck up??? - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 03-18-2009, 10:04 PM   #31
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Thanked 1,856 Times in 844 Posts
Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future
Re: when did this site get so stuck up???

^The train hasn't arrived at the station yet.

"The road to success is always under construction. "
Babyface BK is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-18-2009, 10:30 PM   #32
Miburo

In the TC's defense, some people take the grammar nazi shit a bit too far sometimes. Like when someone makes a small grammatical error in a completely understandable post, and then someone goes "LOL lrn2grammar" or some shit.

However, when you type like the topic creator you deserve to get made fun of because that shit is barely readable half the fucking time. If I'm struggling to figure out what the fuck you're saying because it looks like you typed your shit with your fucking elbows then that's on you.

Also, if you were cool no one who isn't a fag would make fun of you anyway. Look at little spoon, he doesn't even try because he doesn't have to. Get less lame.
Old 03-18-2009, 11:02 PM   #33
Trey
Legendary

Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold

"Like for real though"?

I'm assuming you turned to BET and watched it for like twenty seven seconds to pick up your slang. Jesus, that is horrible.
Trey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 11:54 PM   #34
Freshgrease
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Thanked 1,005 Times in 546 Posts
Freshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to all

I am having extreme difficulty as it is reading this thread slightly buzzed. Your mono-paragraph, caraptacuilar post, OP, is barely legible to me. I mean...if I can't undrestand what I am reading after a bottle of wine, 4 beers, a vodka mixed with orange, and a few shots of Jack....you are doing it wrong. If I can type semi-legible shit under the influlence, your argument holds no water.
Freshgrease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 12:19 AM   #35
balmung5000
cpas

Thanked 4,878 Times in 1,982 Posts
balmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freshgrease View Post
I am having extreme difficulty as it is reading this thread slightly buzzed. Your mono-paragraph, caraptacuilar post, OP, is barely legible to me. I mean...if I can't undrestand what I am reading after a bottle of wine, 4 beers, a vodka mixed with orange, and a few shots of Jack....you are doing it wrong. If I can type semi-legible shit under the influlence, your argument holds no water.
looks like the plunger
is getting lucky tonight
balmung5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to balmung5000 For This Useful Post:
Grimmjow (05-22-2009)
Old 03-19-2009, 12:23 AM   #36
Freshgrease
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Freshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to all

Sorry. I made it sleep on the couch.
Old 03-19-2009, 12:25 AM   #37
balmung5000
cpas

balmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura about

doesnt clean the toilet
when you want it too
all it wants is your ass
im sure its hard for you
but you guys will have a healthy
relationship
its not only into you for sex
Old 03-19-2009, 12:37 AM   #38
The Madness
Passion Rules

Thanked 4,648 Times in 1,771 Posts
The Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by balmung5000 View Post
doesnt clean the toilet
when you want it too
all it wants is your ass
im sure its hard for you
but you guys will have a healthy
relationship
its not only into you for sex

ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

That's what she said.
The Madness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 12:38 AM   #39
Freshgrease
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

I'm actually looking for a real girl right now, but everytime I get the chance to do a first date I get stupid and say that Im graduating. They're like "fuck that". Damn Freshman.
Old 03-19-2009, 12:39 AM   #40
balmung5000
cpas

stop trying for jail bait
Old 03-19-2009, 12:40 AM   #41
Freshgrease
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

18-25 is jailbait?
Old 03-19-2009, 12:41 AM   #42
balmung5000
cpas

freshmen usually means 18
25 would be senior if
they are still in college
Old 03-19-2009, 12:55 AM   #43
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

freshmen = awesome =D
OG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 01:13 AM   #44
ApatheticDimwit
ಠ_ಠ

ApatheticDimwit is infamous around these partsApatheticDimwit is infamous around these partsApatheticDimwit is infamous around these partsApatheticDimwit is infamous around these partsApatheticDimwit is infamous around these partsApatheticDimwit is infamous around these parts

Zatch Bell_lover is a guy?
ApatheticDimwit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 03:00 AM   #45
zer0systm
Antagonist

Thanked 8,057 Times in 2,875 Posts
zer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nice

I come from a country where we are famous for slang, yet still here on the internet after i left school 4 years ago i can type a post understandable to people from all over the world.

I don't try and stand out and act cool by talking like "G'day cobber whutz crakin? aw strewth nah just gunna go bludge at me mate davo's and crank the barbie"

if i where to type like that I'd feel like a fuckhead without anyone having to tell me, you come here to get away from school? i think you should go back to school and learn about communication skills, just cause you make sense of it doesn't mean everyone else does....Communication breakdown, look it up, that's pretty much what you are...